Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-01-2020, 04:59 PM   #166
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Hope it was intense

I hope your orgasm was quite intense and keeps you coming back to us for more use and fun.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 02:34 PM   #167
Louiseryanlikesit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
I hope your orgasm was quite intense and keeps you coming back to us for more use and fun.
Thank you!!!!

Thank you everybody for using me up and degrading me 🐷🐷🐷🐖🐖🐖
Louiseryanlikesit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 03:24 PM   #168
Louiseryanlikesit

Just rereading these posts have made me want to cum again 🐖😭
Old 03-02-2020, 04:33 PM   #169
Mischief

I would like you to go into the kitchen and get a snack of your choice. You will wear your jogging bottoms and your bra only. Get the snack bring it back to your bedroom, put it into your panties and do 25 squats. While eating it afterwards you'll get to taste the sweet smell of exercise. Preferably a peeled banana. Report back to the group
Mischief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 12:07 PM   #170
Louiseryanlikesit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischief View Post
I would like you to go into the kitchen and get a snack of your choice. You will wear your jogging bottoms and your bra only. Get the snack bring it back to your bedroom, put it into your panties and do 25 squats. While eating it afterwards you'll get to taste the sweet smell of exercise. Preferably a peeled banana. Report back to the group
I apologise as i am only after checking the thread and seeing this now. I am a naughty pig for not doing this dare earlier.

I am just in from work and as requested i changed into my panties, grey tight jogging pants and a black bra. I then went to the kitchen and grabbed a banana. I bumped into a housemate along the way which was very embarrassing.

Once back in my room i unpeeled the banana and put it in my panties. I then pulled my pants back up. It felt very cold and a bit slimy against me. I then began my exercises. It squashed almost instantly which felt very strange, ive never had food in my panties before.

I completed my 25 squats and then took off the panties to see the mess i made. I then used my fingers to scoop the globs of banana into my mouth. It tasted sweet and of pussy so the humilation of the task must have gotten to me!!

Thank you for such a humilating task and for getting this lazy pig to do some well needed exercise.
Old 03-03-2020, 04:08 PM   #171
Mischief

Very good Pig

I hope this isn't pushing it too far, but you've been such a good pig slut so far. I want to you to go to your larger housemates room and ask if he can look on your back under your shirt to see if you have a spot there that's been annoying you.
Mischief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 04:14 PM   #172
Louiseryanlikesit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischief View Post
Very good Pig

I hope this isn't pushing it too far, but you've been such a good pig slut so far. I want to you to go to your larger housemates room and ask if he can look on your back under your shirt to see if you have a spot there that's been annoying you.
Not pushing it too far.
So its night time here so my housemate was in his bed watching tv. I knocked on his door and he told me to come in. I asked him would he check my back for a spot or something because i have a weird feeling.

He looked a little shocked.

Im wearing black pants and a tight white shirt after work clothes. I had to undo few buttons to be able to roll up the back. He spent a few mins looking but told me he could not see anything. Lucky for me he couldnt see my face which was burning red. I thanked him and nearly ran out of his room.
Old 03-04-2020, 02:32 PM   #173
Louiseryanlikesit

Im out in a bar, my friends have all headed home but i feel like another glass of wine. Anybody have any semi public dares for me? 😁 nothing too mental please 🐷🐷
Old 03-04-2020, 02:57 PM   #174
Taintless

Oh my, you are one slutty little pig!!! I almost didnt think you were the real deal until i saw ur pics!! Keep it up 🥰🐷
Taintless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 03:22 PM   #175
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Horny little sluts don’t need underwear. Go to the restroom and remove your bra and panties to Cary home. Hope you brought a purse.
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 03:28 PM   #176
Taintless

Tell us what you are wearing so we can see do we need to adjust it more? Legs open while sitting too, dont forget.
Taintless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 03:37 PM   #177
Louiseryanlikesit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Horny little sluts don’t need underwear. Go to the restroom and remove your bra and panties to Cary home. Hope you brought a purse.
Hi again and thank u for the dare 😁 i went to the bathroom and removed my panties and bra as you ordered. I already feel so slutty without them!!!
Old 03-04-2020, 03:39 PM   #178
Louiseryanlikesit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taintless View Post
Tell us what you are wearing so we can see do we need to adjust it more? Legs open while sitting too, dont forget.

Hi again!! I am wearing a short red leather skirt and a black off the shoulder top.

I have just removed my underwear as per bdsub which is humilating. My big boobs are hanging out in the top and too much of my thighs are on show. I am now sitting with my legs open and just hoping nobody looks under the table!!!!
Old 03-04-2020, 03:39 PM   #179
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Good girl

What clothes are you wearing right now?
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 03:40 PM   #180
Louiseryanlikesit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taintless View Post
Oh my, you are one slutty little pig!!! I almost didnt think you were the real deal until i saw ur pics!! Keep it up 🥰🐷

Thank you for calling me a slutty little pig 😁😁😁

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
train