Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-08-2017, 02:01 PM   #166
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diagon View Post
Speaking of which, what sort of inventory do you have? Toys and utilities and such. I'd like to know what we have to work with, as I'm sure others would too.
All I have is a Hitachi magic wand type thing and rope. Plus clothes pins, other household items, etc.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 02:01 PM   #167
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
Oh I asked for Lucy to be nice, but i'm also well aware of how much i'm torturing her so there won't be any grudge whatever comes from me (most likely) failing later. Just hope this keeps her busy enough to not be able to concentrate too hard on something terrible
I'm more worried about this moment and not cumming.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
Old 06-08-2017, 02:06 PM   #168
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Good!

Not sure if you had any other plan (or vibes), and entirely up to you if accept the change. But for your time in bondage at the end, make sure to use two crotch ropes and the hitachi (should be enough to hold it) as well as tying yourself down so you can't remove it. If you accept it, we'll definitely split up your time at the end... or at least organise short breaks throughout :P
Old 06-08-2017, 02:08 PM   #169
bbw1973

lucy i do not want you to get bored, so i think you like a bit more edge. do i guess right? lol

PM DARE LIST on my blog

Limits: blood, needles, scat, pee, poop, illegal, family/friends involved, in public,show face,permanent
bbw1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 02:10 PM   #170
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Good!

Not sure if you had any other plan (or vibes), and entirely up to you if accept the change. But for your time in bondage at the end, make sure to use two crotch ropes and the hitachi (should be enough to hold it) as well as tying yourself down so you can't remove it. If you accept it, we'll definitely split up your time at the end... or at least organise short breaks throughout :P
Yes. I will. This is the only way I'm going to get through.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:

LIMITS:
Old 06-08-2017, 02:10 PM   #171
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbw1973 View Post
lucy i do not want you to get bored, so i think you like a bit more edge. do i guess right? lol
Yes please. My clit is not very hard right now.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:

LIMITS:
Old 06-08-2017, 02:12 PM   #172
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Well if you're getting bored, i'll just post the reminder here you're at about 90 posts in 6h or so
Old 06-08-2017, 02:12 PM   #173
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
Thank you. Have fun.
Failed that to, was getting allot of abuse from people in town so had to give up, not been a successful night really

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
Alcd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 02:13 PM   #174
athmarr
Distinguished Member

welcome back alcd!
Old 06-08-2017, 02:15 PM   #175
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Well if you're getting bored, i'll just post the reminder here you're at about 90 posts in 6h or so
That will have to be broken up. I won't last last that long. Also my dog is currently licking my foot so I'm not bored anymore. It almost sent me over the edge.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:

LIMITS:
Old 06-08-2017, 02:16 PM   #176
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcd87 View Post
Failed that to, was getting allot of abuse from people in town so had to give up, not been a successful night really
Poor guy........

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:

LIMITS:
Old 06-08-2017, 02:16 PM   #177
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
welcome back alcd!
Yes welcome back.......

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:

LIMITS:
Old 06-08-2017, 02:17 PM   #178
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
Poor guy........
Liming the sympathy , I can already feel you'll be nice to me

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
Alcd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 02:18 PM   #179
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcd87 View Post
Liming the sympathy , I can already feel you'll be nice to me
Maybe...........

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:

LIMITS:
Old 06-08-2017, 02:20 PM   #180
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Got about an hour to go until my 24h are up on the other dare...

And Lucy, enjoying it despite the frustrations?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit, denial, horny, tickle, torture