playfulgurl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug25 View Post
U should try them all like me but with a plug in
I can try that depending on what gets sent to me

Limits: family, scat, watersports, cam

My PM dares - please send me some!

pm me 'denial task' and give me a task to do - if i succeed with a report i get to reduce my denial by a day,if i fail or don't reply within 12 hours a day gets added to my denial
playfulgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 09:53 PM   #168
Flitter

Default Report

Apparently, I overlooked the part saying you had to do the flash dares right away. I went out today, and binge flashed. This is how it went.

(11/43) I did these two (combined) first thing in the morning. Stripping down to nothing, and riding my bicycle to the end of the driveway. I got into the (11) pose in the street, which doesn't get much travel, and was empty this morning, so I don't think anyone saw me. I got the mail and began to pedal back up my driveway. My neighbor’s garage door opened, so I sped up to get out of sight, but I don't think he saw me.

(21) This was probably the riskiest, but I liked this one. I know where several railroad tracks are, so I drove to the one I felt was likely to have the least amount of traffic, parked and walked out in a coat. I aimed for about 30 seconds for this pose, and walked down the tracks a bit while holding it. Four cars passed in the overall elapsed time, and one honked at me while I was redressing. Needless to say, I hurried back to my car.

(60) I couldn't figure out how to match the costume covering for 25, so I rerolled for 60. I hope that's okay. I waited until evening like the picture, and walked out to the street in heels and a coat with my nipples and thighs taped like the picture. I dropped my coat at the edge of the grass, and got on all fours in the road for about 30 seconds. It's was dark, and there were no cars, so I wasn't caught

For BannaGirl:

(61) This one was refreshingly easy as I got to wear clothes, but at the same time, there were other people in the restaurant. I ordered some fries and tried to watch around me and wait until nobody was looking. I was wearing a short dress and a jacket, so I took a deep breath, pulled up my skirt, and opened my legs. I held it for thirty determined seconds, and pulled my skirt back down. I was facing away from almost everyone, so I don't think anyone saw me, but still… What a rush!

(63) Another favorite. I did this one at a coffee shop. It looks to me like the girl in the pic is sitting at an outdoor cafe, so I sat at one of the outdoor tables wearing only my dress. It's cold outside, so I didn't last long, but I tried to stay this way for a full minute. Also, I got a real coy smile from someone, so it's safe to say I was probably caught. Still blushing.

(73) I did this at a park, because that was the only place I was sure I could find a bench. It was pretty secluded, but not entirely, so I picked the most private bench, dropped my jacket, and laid down. I held it between 25-30 seconds before snatching up my coat and hurrying back to my car.

(100) I almost rerolled for this. So risky! But I wanted to please the person who dared me. In this picture, is a lady on the hood of a car, squirting. Now, I can’t squirt, but I knew what I had to do. Also, I had to wait until after 5, because I'm not allowed to cum before 5. I edged in the car, and climbed up on the hood of my car in a secluded parking lot. It took me longer than 30 seconds, but I pulled my dress up, and brought myself off, then climbed back in my car, and drove home.

Phew. I'm crashing from all that adrenaline.

I tried to hold each pose for at least 30 seconds, and this is so much more public than I usually do, but I wanted to punish myself for taking so long to complete them. Actually, I found I liked it. Just glad I didn't see anyone I knew. If this wasn't punishment enough, PM me, and I'll add it to the list. :P
•I must sleep naked, and edge each morning
•Cannot cum until after 5pm each evening.

Likes: long dares, bondage, hidden public, anal, moderate humiliation, spanking, nipple torture

Dislikes: Risky public, pee, diapers

Limits: Blood, poop, permanent, illegal, family, pictures

Toys:
Vibrator, plugs, clothespins, rope... Household items.

PM me dares and punishments.
Flitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 10:53 PM   #169
doug25
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by playfulgurl View Post
14, 6, 11, 8, 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by playfulgurl View Post
I can try that depending on what gets sent to me

Put a pic of you with an anal plug in outside (no face pic)
doug25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 11:10 PM   #170
Becc@T

I got 23....... What am I doing?
Becc@T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 11:51 PM   #171
doug25
Account Banned

Default hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becc@T View Post
I got 23....... What am I doing?
I pm u 23 so uve got it now
doug25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 12:41 AM   #172
uselesssubmissive

I got 41, 13, 77 and 6

Dislikes (Can be used as punishments):
Spanking, Piss, Wedgies,

Limits: Blood, permanent, illegal, Friends and family, Full public, face

My training calendar, please add tasks as you feel they are required:
https://teamup.com/ks1e21f7cd61488a7c
uselesssubmissive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 05:54 AM   #173
wedgied
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to wedgied

This is a really cool idea!

Could I please have:

kik: wedgied1

MY PM DARES
wedgied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 07:07 AM   #174
CumEater

I choose: 29, 63, 48, 99. What should i do??

kik: SissySlut1030
CumEater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 07:14 AM   #175
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Sent the list to all. Take care!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 07:53 AM   #176
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flitter View Post
Apparently, I overlooked the part saying you had to do the flash dares right away. I went out today, and binge flashed. This is how it went.

(11/43) I did these two (combined) first thing in the morning. Stripping down to nothing, and riding my bicycle to the end of the driveway. I got into the (11) pose in the street, which doesn't get much travel, and was empty this morning, so I don't think anyone saw me. I got the mail and began to pedal back up my driveway. My neighbor’s garage door opened, so I sped up to get out of sight, but I don't think he saw me.

(21) This was probably the riskiest, but I liked this one. I know where several railroad tracks are, so I drove to the one I felt was likely to have the least amount of traffic, parked and walked out in a coat. I aimed for about 30 seconds for this pose, and walked down the tracks a bit while holding it. Four cars passed in the overall elapsed time, and one honked at me while I was redressing. Needless to say, I hurried back to my car.

(60) I couldn't figure out how to match the costume covering for 25, so I rerolled for 60. I hope that's okay. I waited until evening like the picture, and walked out to the street in heels and a coat with my nipples and thighs taped like the picture. I dropped my coat at the edge of the grass, and got on all fours in the road for about 30 seconds. It's was dark, and there were no cars, so I wasn't caught

For BannaGirl:

(61) This one was refreshingly easy as I got to wear clothes, but at the same time, there were other people in the restaurant. I ordered some fries and tried to watch around me and wait until nobody was looking. I was wearing a short dress and a jacket, so I took a deep breath, pulled up my skirt, and opened my legs. I held it for thirty determined seconds, and pulled my skirt back down. I was facing away from almost everyone, so I don't think anyone saw me, but still… What a rush!

(63) Another favorite. I did this one at a coffee shop. It looks to me like the girl in the pic is sitting at an outdoor cafe, so I sat at one of the outdoor tables wearing only my dress. It's cold outside, so I didn't last long, but I tried to stay this way for a full minute. Also, I got a real coy smile from someone, so it's safe to say I was probably caught. Still blushing.

(73) I did this at a park, because that was the only place I was sure I could find a bench. It was pretty secluded, but not entirely, so I picked the most private bench, dropped my jacket, and laid down. I held it between 25-30 seconds before snatching up my coat and hurrying back to my car.

(100) I almost rerolled for this. So risky! But I wanted to please the person who dared me. In this picture, is a lady on the hood of a car, squirting. Now, I can’t squirt, but I knew what I had to do. Also, I had to wait until after 5, because I'm not allowed to cum before 5. I edged in the car, and climbed up on the hood of my car in a secluded parking lot. It took me longer than 30 seconds, but I pulled my dress up, and brought myself off, then climbed back in my car, and drove home.

Phew. I'm crashing from all that adrenaline.

I tried to hold each pose for at least 30 seconds, and this is so much more public than I usually do, but I wanted to punish myself for taking so long to complete them. Actually, I found I liked it. Just glad I didn't see anyone I knew. If this wasn't punishment enough, PM me, and I'll add it to the list. :P
Thanks for your report! Taking so long for the flashing was both risky
and exciting! I don't think the lady on the car is squirting, but I could be
wrogn. I wish it would be a little warmer outside though, here it's freezing!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 08:24 AM   #177
Flitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
Thanks for your report! Taking so long for the flashing was both risky
and exciting! I don't think the lady on the car is squirting, but I could be
wrogn. I wish it would be a little warmer outside though, here it's freezing!
I'm pretty certain she was, but I could be wrong as well. I probably overdid it, but I enjoyed myself. You are very right about the temperature, though. It was definitely cold enough.
•I must sleep naked, and edge each morning
•Cannot cum until after 5pm each evening.

Likes: long dares, bondage, hidden public, anal, moderate humiliation, spanking, nipple torture

Dislikes: Risky public, pee, diapers

Limits: Blood, poop, permanent, illegal, family, pictures

Toys:
Vibrator, plugs, clothespins, rope... Household items.

PM me dares and punishments.
Flitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 08:27 AM   #178
Amy_mummy
Account Banned

I got a 55 and 97
This is a great idea btw
Old 01-06-2016, 08:35 AM   #179
Zoli

Mine is 88 8 and 18

great dare btw

Kik is Zoli93

Always: long maybe all-day long, challenges, humiliation, 'fun' ways to stroke/cum, shoelace, orgasm denial, around my house, nakedness, tieing, shoelace

Maybe: anal, outdoor

Never: gay, cum-play, extreme pain, blood, pee, scat, family, crossdressing, showing face
Zoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 08:52 AM   #180
sam.secret

Nice dare

i got the number : 92, 13, 63, 76
sam.secret is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2016, flashing, list, nudity