Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-18-2011, 10:13 PM   #166
mascot1920

Location: In a house, on a street, in a town, within a state.....maybe...
Default How about?

How about tomorrow night? I have some time Off, I could probably get an update out.
Femdom/Bondage/Semi Public Dares/Watersports/Light Blackmail/Light CBT/Verbal Humiliation/Heels/Object Crush(my stuff)/Feminization etc...

Read my blog (has story) at
http://senscribe.blogspot.com/
mascot1920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 08:19 PM   #167
mascot1920

Default End of summer

Time went on, weeks in and weeks out, a relative calm over the fiery coals of our new found fun, a togetherness we never experienced before, a bonding of two individuals who just a short while ago where so very different.

Sometimes it was easy to forget it wasn't a dream, a fantasy in my head, it sure felt like one. Some days I would wonder whether it was real, how far things have gone, and the things we did down that winding road, Our experiences like houses lining the street, holding within the memories of innocence and playfulness. those experiences that where shaping us, molding us into new people, with new ambitions and a new found interest....no, love in each other.

Still we had to be vigilant, father never knew, and my mother only knew but a fraction of the truth, what we did behind closed doors and the games we played where still a secret and we both agreed to keep it that way, sealed up in a vault of devotion, if only to continuing what we had in-inadvertently started. Maybe though, maybe there was another reason...

The summer passed by as quickly as it seemed to emerge, changes like the ones that happened every year started anew. The cold air, the smell of dried leaves and the sight of schools preparing for the waves of students, it marked the time of year where things where just a little bit colder, and life was just a little bit more complicated. Most importantly though was a change for me and my sister, one that would be much like a waltz, carefully side stepping the obstacles blocking our way in a hope to maintain what we had, but who could guess how things would play out in the halls and homes of school and friends. I think the pressure and the anxiety of not knowing was starting to get to my sister. I for one felt it gnawing at me at when I tried to sleep and laid awake pondering my future. I only could hope for the best.

"I really dont want to go back" my sister moaned as she sat at a little desk in her room shoving school supplies recklessly in her new backpack. "yeah I agree, but it isn't like we can just choose not to go, we have to, so there is no sense complaining about it!" "Who is complaining?" my sister said snarling. "I believe you where." I replied. "Watch it bro or you'll be sorry, I think a picture of you in a dress on the inside of my locker would be real cute!" she warned, looking back smiling deviously. "Well I guess I better keep quiet then" I said smiling back to her.

There was a long pause and everything was so quiet. My sister looked to the floor, a question brewing in her eyes, a look of anxiety written in the expression on her face, but a fleeting one, ever so brief. "What will happen to us?" she asked. "What do you mean sis?" "I mean us, the fun we have, all the time we spend together, I mean friends and school and ugg... homework... will we still have fun right, are you still gonna be like a big sister to me?" She asked sincerely. I smiled reassuringly, "I dont plan on changing any of that, we will always have each other!" My sister looked to the floor. "It's never what you plan on that makes things turn out badly, it's what you dont!" she replied.

I walked over and sat down next to her, wrapping my arms around her and giving her a kiss on her forehead. "you shouldn't worry so much, we will still have fun...mater affect, lets have a little now!" I said raising her spirit as she smelled and stood up. "Well, what should we do?" she asked. "Well I dont know sis, is there anything that you want to do?" My sister thought to herself, deviously, looking at me from the corner of her eye, trying not to smile. "well first things first, we need to get you into some nicer clothes!" she said happily. "Sis, dads home, I dont think I can right now" My sister held a finger to my lips shushing me. "Then you'll just have to make do with a bra and panties wont you?" She snuck out the door and made her way to my room.

I waited in her room on the bed thinking about what she had said. Will things really be different? I couldn't possibly know, but to be honest, a part of me hoped there would be some changes, not everything was perfectly conceived between us, some of the changes and constant attention my sister needed and desired was hard to handle, draining really and hard to balance, like two Identities that I had to juggle. I loved to see her happy, but I couldn't make myself miserable either, I needed some time off.

My sister walked back through the door clutching my panties and a bra. "very sneaky sis" I said as she put her head up in triumph. "Ok, slip those on" she said as I quickly pulled them on, instantly feeling girlish as they kept snug to my body. even after all these times, dressing like this gave me such a thrill, the danger factor always enticing. "hmm, well what now?" I said. "How about we go outside?" "But" "But what bro?" "well, I dont want to get caught!" "Wearing panties under your clothes?" my sister said making me sound like a moron. "what about the bra?" I said. "what about it, it's hidden, so lets go!" she demanded grabbing my hand.

The air was noticeably chilly, leaves had started to fall to the ground, in the yard towards the back, large piles where stacked high waiting to be bagged. There was a clearness this time of year, along with the refreshing sent of nature, the air seemed more luscious, more clear and breathable. "I have an idea" my sister said as we made our way to the back of the lawn. She took me there behind the shed and behold, there was a giant leaf pile, almost as tall as we where. She let go of my hand and smiled at me. The suddenly reaching to her waist she started pulling up her shirt. Was she really...getting undressed out here....outside? Her shirt came out, exposing her bra, covering her breasts, her body so perfect and petite, her cheeks red, face blushing. Then she reached down and undid her pants, dropping them to her ankles and setting them to the side. Her panties snug her womanly parts, fitting around the curves so sensually. she smiled at me, looking me straight in the eye, before turning around and leaping into the leaves, landing softly on them smiling and giggling. "come on in" she teased throwing a few leaves at me. "Um, ok" I said shyly as the fear I loved and obsessed over filled me.

My adrenaline pumped as I tore off my clothes, revealing the bra and panties, letting that chill wind sweep across my bare body. I looked towards the pile and leaped in. landing next to my sister as I moved some leaves from on top me and looked at her. She giggled and was also very red, I'm sure I was too. Her eyes where so beautiful, pools of crystal that you could get lost in. I found it hard to look away, then the wind blew. "It's so cold" I said quietly shivering a little. "here, I'll warm you up" she said as she moved right up to me, taking her arms and pulling herself close. our body's met and her warmth was mine and my warmth was hers as we embraced each other in that open world, in that cool breeze, un-hindered by the fear of being caught, just us in that moment without the cares of the world. "everything's gonna be ok" my sister said looking at me, eyes gleaming "I know it will be" I said........I hoped it would.
Femdom/Bondage/Semi Public Dares/Watersports/Light Blackmail/Light CBT/Verbal Humiliation/Heels/Object Crush(my stuff)/Feminization etc...

Old 10-19-2011, 08:43 PM   #168
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

this is awesome, I sure wish I had a sister

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 03:01 PM   #169
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Very nice! good installment, I could almost feel like I was there

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 08:25 PM   #170
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

I think we all know what Im gonna say, however ill say it, for old times sake.... More more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more mmmmoooooaaaarrrrrr thats enough for now i guess

Likes: Cross-dressing(Tights/Tight stuff), Bondage, humiliation.

Very assertive to men, yet submissive to females.
I am afraid of girls, therefore whenever a girl pms me i must do exactly what they say immediately
Eminem jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 08:28 PM   #171
mascot1920

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminem jr View Post
I think we all know what Im gonna say, however ill say it, for old times sake.... More more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more mmmmoooooaaaarrrrrr thats enough for now i guess
0.0 ^^ I'll try, but you have to be patient XD

Old 10-21-2011, 10:29 AM   #172
mascot1920

Default School of hard knocks

The first day back to school, always something I dreaded. I didn't like change, at least major ones, they always played havoc on my sense of security. I knew that all too well as the summer had shown me that I was right to be cautions when changes arise. All to suddenly things can change for the worse.

I was packing my things away, almost ready to step out the door. My sister walked into the living room, dressed up real nice for her first day of school. She looked cute, in a small skirt and tight little top, her full lips glistening and her hair flowing out like long beautiful locks of silk. Her step was confident, she was smiling, the prior weeks anxiety about school and us seemed to melt away more and more as the hour approached.

"Ok kids, you better head down to the bus, you dont want to miss it!" My mom said as we grabbed our bags, waved good bye and headed out the door. A chill wind greeted us on the other side, it felt ominous to me. "Are you ready?" my sister said as I looked back at her. "yeah" I said meekly as we headed for the bus stop. As we walked down the road she moved on ahead as I walked slowly behind her, in no hurry to reach the bus or school for that matter.

We where almost there, at the top of a small hill where the bus would stop to take us to school. a strong gust blew, ruffling my sisters skirt, raising it up, giving me full view of her underwear. White fabric, contoured and perfectly fit. "I cant focus on this stuff today" I said to myself looking away. "I have school to deal with, that's gotta come first!"

It was a short while before I heard the whine of the buses desile engine down the road. Suddenly the stop was lit by familiar lights on the large yellow buss as it grinded to a halt, opening it's double doors. We stepped forward and went inside. There where rows upon rows of seats and thankfully we where one of the first stops on the way to school witch meant we could get the seats we wanted. I followed my sister down the isle, drawing closer and closer to the back. I saw her move to the right and take a seat. I sat down in the adjacent seat on the other side of the isle, I looked over to my sister and what I saw sent a shiver down my spine.

My sisters friend from summer, the one at the house that spent time agonizing me with my sister was sitting next to her, both girls grinning at me. "hi" she said to me ominously. "hi" I said embarrassed to have been recognized by her. The bus continued on. It was a long ride to school, but I barely noticed. I tried to listen to what the girls where saying, even though I tried not to show it. "so, is he going to do your homework" "you have him buying your clothes?" "he does anything you want?" My sisters friend was getting all excited, apparently listening to my sisters stories of my obedience to her. In the eyes of her friend, my sister wanted to look powerful, and truth be told, she wasn't lying. Eventually I just slumped down and waited for the bus to pull into the school.

The day started off with classes here and there, all boring and only a few rotten teachers giving day 1 homework. Finally when lunch came around I got to get outside and try to enjoy an hour away from class. As I walked out the doors I saw my sister and her friend on the benches, the ones I always sat on. They where my usual spot, away from the cafeteria and most of the other students. "He's here" my sisters friend said excitedly. "Hi sis" my sister said smiling at me, both girls laughed. I just stood there looking at the ground. "Dont be shy, come have a seat" my sister said patting the bench motioning me to sit in between the both of them. I reluctantly sat down, a girl on either side, both looking at me.

"So, I hear your gonna have allot of homework to do" my sisters friend said mockingly. "with cleaning your sisters room, and doing her laundry and, oh yeah, buying her clothes, you gonna be really busy!" she teased. "He knows what happens if he dosent" my sister added. I was shocked, my sisters attitude was 100% different. She wasn't as sweet as she had been for the last half of summer. I thought we had made allot of progress. "if he dosent do what you say, you should make him dress like a girl and go to school!" her friend said evilly. that's when it hit me, she's with her friends, at school, this isnt home, where not alone, this changes everything. "or maybe you can beat him up with you butt again!" both girls laughed.

"Maybe we should show him what we mean!" my sisters friend said giggling. "Ok" my sister said rummaging through her bag.

I just sat there, quietly, looking at the ground, my feelings twisted, "this is bad, move, do something, say something" I said to myself. I felt both their hands on each one of my wrists. Then my sister knelt on top of me and took out her lip color. I shut my eyes, I didnt move, I just didnt want to think about it as I felt it run across my lips, both girls giggling. The bell rang. "I gotta run, I'll see you later" my sisters friend called to her. "Ok, ill be in there in a minute!" my sister replied. I opened my eyes. She smiled, then leaned down and gave me a small kiss on the lips. she giggled and got off of me, standing up and walking away proudly. I took my hand and rubbed off the color. I felt something again I had not felt in a while. True fear, not arousing fear, but plain, cold terrifying fear.

Old 10-23-2011, 08:29 PM   #173
guit4

great chapter! Can't wait to hear more, I like it when she's mean and especially when her friend is involved

Likes: cross dressing, femdom, light anal, humiliation, being a cam slave, pics, chatroulette/omegle, outdoor dares, driving dares

Punishments: cum eating, pee drinking, heavy anal, pain

Hard limit: heavy public, extreme pain, diapers, poop, denial, messy

I have a bikini, a dress, lipstick, and household items

KIK: guit4

Exposed here
https://www.exxxpose.me/post/?id=584489
guit4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 04:46 PM   #174
YOUWOULDN'TNOHUEVOS

Default more now

more more more...waiting

I’m a little slut

Likes and Limits
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87259
Toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87261
My Pm dares don’t just send one
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87301

Let’s talk Kik me femdomsissycocklove
Include where you messaging me from
YOUWOULDN'TNOHUEVOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 10:45 PM   #175
YOUWOULDN'TNOHUEVOS

more more more 0_o

I’m a little slut

Likes and Limits
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87259
Toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87261
My Pm dares don’t just send one
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87301

Let’s talk Kik me femdomsissycocklove
Include where you messaging me from
YOUWOULDN'TNOHUEVOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 11:49 PM   #176
mascot1920

I have the flu have had it for a long time, BE PATIENT, I'm not writing till I get better

Old 10-29-2011, 10:46 AM   #177
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Heart Feel Better!

aw :/ Hope your feel better soon!

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 06:00 PM   #178
wme

Bug

good luck getting well. I don't like the sniffles or the flu. Or any disease for that matter. Here is a fun fact anyway. Zombies are supposed to be causes by a brain disease that shuts down the frontal lobe and causes humans to crave human flesh. So basically, they have no sense of personality, memory, nerves, or feelings. They have no heart beat. There senses to hear humans is enhanced. The zombies strength is not limited by their strength, so they can bite on you, break their jaws off, and come do it again only harder. That was a long fun fact.
Copywrite: Deadliest Warrior- Spike TV

YOU CAN SCREW ME UP BUT YOU CAN'T PIN ME DOWN
wme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:41 PM   #179
mascot1920

Tomorrow I am going to update the story for you guys, I'm feeling better.

Old 11-01-2011, 11:22 PM   #180
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

As always, I await it eagerly.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, crossdress, femdom, humiliation, sister