Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-11-2023, 02:38 PM   #166
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humiliation_Pig View Post
Thank you for helping piggy to remember it's place. How long should piggy refer to itself this way?
Indefinitely.

Also, don't just say "piggy". That sounds like a name. It should be "this piggy"/"the piggy"/etc.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 02:40 PM   #167
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Indefinitely.

Also, don't just say "piggy". That sounds like a name. It should be "this piggy"/"the piggy"/etc.
This piggy understands, thank you for the correction.

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Loves, Dislikes and Limits

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Humiliation_Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 03:02 PM   #168
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Indefinitely.

This piggy has given this a lot of thought and consideration and this piggy would like to politely ask that it's allowed to refer to itself more fluidly, as not using people pronouns exclusively is not good for this piggy's mental health. This was an unexpected reaction that couldn't have been foreseen. This piggy would like to add dehumanisation as a limit.

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-11-2023, 03:05 PM   #169
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
This piggy has given this a lot of thought and consideration and this piggy would like to politely ask that it's allowed to refer to itself more fluidly, as not using people pronouns exclusively is not good for this piggy's mental health. This was an unexpected reaction that couldn't have been foreseen. This piggy would like to add dehumanisation as a limit.
OK. Follow that instruction to the extent that you feel comfortable with it.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
Old 02-11-2023, 03:08 PM   #170
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
OK. Follow that instruction to the extent that you feel comfortable with it.
Thank you for understanding

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-11-2023, 03:19 PM   #171
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

40 swats

Once again, piggy delivered 40 swats to each butt cheek. This round was slightly more bearable but I think that was because I was fearing the next punishment.

10. Put 4 pegs on each labia and hit them off 5 times each with my crop.

Just like to foot caning, piggy deeply regrets coming up with this punishment. It hurt so badly, I had to try not to make too much noise. This punishment ended up making me cry quite a lot, I think from a combination of the pain but also tiredness. Piggy has put herself through quite a lot today, her own fault, of course.

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-11-2023, 04:03 PM   #172
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

40 swats

I hit my piggy arse as hard as possible for my 40 swats. There's definitely some deep bruising now as well as the surface sting.

11. Tie my tits up as tight as I can so they turn purple then alternate using my paddle for 10 hard hits to each breast followed by 5 hard hits to each nipple with the kitchen spoon. Repeat 5 times so each breast gets 50 hits and each nipple 25.

Firstly, it was such a relief to take my sandpaper bra off! However that relief was short lived as they were so sensitive from the sandpaper and were about to get a hell of a lot more sensitive... The hits to my tits were painful but bearable however that hits to my nipples were excruciating! I actually swore a few times in response to the pain. My poor nipples went from aching to be touched to never wanting to be touched again in minutes. They're still throbbing a lot as I type.

Piggy is getting very tired now. Please can she have permission to keep her bra off while she sleeps? Piggy will finish her punishments tomorrow morning alongside the additional punishments she set for herself earlier. As soon as piggy wakes up she will put hotsauce on her clit for an hour, before finishing the rest of her punishments.

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-11-2023, 04:17 PM   #173
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Piggy is getting very tired now. Please can she have permission to keep her bra off while she sleeps? Piggy will finish her punishments tomorrow morning alongside the additional punishments she set for herself earlier. As soon as piggy wakes up she will put hotsauce on her clit for an hour, before finishing the rest of her punishments.
You spent too much time being lazy today, and weren't able to finish your punishments, that is going to cost you. However, that is an issue for tomorrow. For today, make sure to rehydrate yourself. At least two glasses of water. Your still free to use the bucket before bed, but once in bed you are to stay there all night. You may take your bra off immediately before going to sleep. This means that you are already in bed with the lights out. You have 30 minutes from when you read this post to be in bed. Post a reply saying you are going to bed as the last thing you do before taking your bra off.

Continue reading tommorow:

Spoiler:

I'm dissapointed that you weren't able to get through all your punishments yesterday. Put your bra back on and grope it for three minutes. While doing the remaining punishments you have, you are to have your electrocuting dildo inserted. This includes while doing the spanks.

Once you are done with the remaining punishments, you may take your bra off.

No massaging your breasts without permission though.

PM Dares

Toys:

Last edited by kamita721; 02-11-2023 at 04:27 PM.
Old 02-11-2023, 04:33 PM   #174
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
You spent too much time being lazy today, and weren't able to finish your punishments, that is going to cost you. However, that is an issue for tomorrow. For today, make sure to rehydrate yourself. At least two glasses of water. Your still free to use the bucket before bed, but once in bed you are to stay there all night. You may take your bra off immediately before going to sleep. This means that you are already in bed with the lights out. You have 30 minutes from when you read this post to be in bed. Post a reply saying you are going to bed as the last thing you do before taking your bra off.
Piggy has followed your instructions and is going to bed now. Good night.

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-12-2023, 03:00 AM   #175
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I'm dissapointed that you weren't able to get through all your punishments yesterday. Put your bra back on and grope it for three minutes. While doing the remaining punishments you have, you are to have your electrocuting dildo inserted. This includes while doing the spanks.

Once you are done with the remaining punishments, you may take your bra off.

No massaging your breasts without permission though.
Piggy is awake and has put her bra back on and groped it for 3 minutes. Piggy has put hotsauce on her clit and is really feeling it right now.

Does piggy have permission to use the bucket again? Piggy is desperate to piss but doesn't want to assume that she has this privilege back. Piggy had two small leaks in the night but managed not to piss herself completely. Piggy doesn't know how long she can hold her bladder especially with the burn of the hotsauce!

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-12-2023, 03:11 AM   #176
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

You may use the bucket.

PM Dares

Toys:
The following user says Thank You to kamita721 for this post:
Old 02-12-2023, 03:34 AM   #177
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

40 swats + electro dildo

I decided to try I get these done as quickly as possible so I inserted my electro dildo and got to the swats. The combination of hot sauce on my clit, electricity in my pussy and the swats was almost too much to bear but I reminded myself that it was only so intense because of my laziness yesterday. As before, I made the swats as hard as I could.

12. Slap my face 10 times each side as hard as I can whilst saying "I'm a filthy, fat piggy who deserves to be punished" after each slap. + electro dildo

I now feel thoroughly humiliated and reminded of my place. There's something so awful about slapping my own face, like I'm so pathetic that no-one will even do that to me. And again, the electricity was a good reminder to push myself and get these punishments done.

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-12-2023, 04:15 AM   #178
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

40 swats + electro dildo

I completed these again. The bruising on my arse is becoming more visible now and it makes each hit resonate deep into each butt cheek, extending the recovery time between each hit.

13. Put my electro pads on my nipples and put them on the highest setting I can tolerate for 10 minutes. Make sure it’s on the most punishing mode. + electro dildo

I managed to get the electricity up to 8/9 this time on my nipples and boy did it hurt. Each jolt briefly paralysed me before allowing me to relax again for a few seconds... I just wanted to turn them off but obviously that would have been foolish. How I got through those 10 minutes, I don't know.

The electro dildo felt relatively mild in comparison to the nipples!

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-12-2023, 04:56 AM   #179
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

14. Do a zipper, with pegs and string, along my belly with the pegs pinching into my fat. Then tie the end of the string to a doorknob. Do 40 swats on each butt cheek before stepping back from the door and ripping then pegs off. + electro dildo

This was definitely the hardest of today's punishments. The anticipation, knowing what's coming made me try a drag the swats out, to put off the inevitable. Once I'd completed the swats I really had to steal myself to step back from the door... I took a deep breath and did it and oh my did it really hurt. I would necessarily call it a scream but I definite made noise followed by several expletives. I almost dropped the dildo out of my pussy, in pain.

Piggy has now completed all her repeated punishments. Thank you for giving piggy the opportunity to show remorse for her thoughtless actions. Piggy will continue to make up for her actions for the next 7 days.

Piggy does have something to ask. Would it be possible for her to empty her bucket? It's incredibly full and piggy is worried it might overflow!

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-12-2023, 08:05 AM   #180
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

An overflowing bucket? That does sound tempting. Here's what you can do. Tie your wrists to you neck and use a cup to transfer the waste to the toilet. You must edge each time before emptying the cup. I'll leave you to figure out how.

PM Dares

Toys:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degradation, humiliation, newbie, punishment