Sometimes in love at the first glance,
For me... just a path to a sub trance:
Ball spanks that came in abun-dance.

Submitting only one third of them here, 50, as only
then I had my balls presented a better target: by a
shoelace application. So what really is submitted is
15 minutes of pain for a bondaged body part. Here
we go, the report for another dare adapted for this:

I tied my balls with a shoelace to make a better target and for the Burden. It alone wasn't exactly comfy, you know? But the visual "scare" effect of seeing them extra-vulnerable and all presented for the beating was juicier... and I took my metal spoon with more trepidation then the previous two times, I admit. Though usually one is getting used along the way...

Next happened 15 minutes of pain: 12 of the actual spanking and 3 for the most expressed afterglow. No, I couldn't do all 50 in one go! I did the following sets: 5/5, 10, 10, 3/3, 2/2, 5/5 - watching with masochistic amusement how the "jewels" were changing color from lighter to deeper pink and how darker spots marked the hit spots themselves - as not all angles are equally painful and I had to do it the worst way I could find. Why?

Well, it's very arousing to recover on breaks from guts-deep pain, from being bent over - and to think "Oh sith! I am still trapped in the spanking, X more to go yet!", feeling through - yes, I'd force myself through the remaining too for ladies amusement. Deliciously wicked! For it is the sadistic enjoyment of the others that make me enjoy pain much more then physical arousal from the pain onto an ero-zone and I love hearing comments on my suffering, especially that tell how much they enjoy reading and imagining my pain.

But everything ends, the CBT spanking eventually ended too - and that moment, despite sincerely being glad it's over, a small part of me regretted the rules of the dare demanded only 50. My balls noticeably hurt three more minutes after still, and I waited for it to fade before untying... The warm light ache has remained for a couple more hours, very pleasantly - o,h I find it mildly arousing, not enough to cause a hard-on but enough to frustrate in denial. Which I totally was in that Saturday, the 8th! Nice. Also: I'm not really in shame for the "small sets" mode, as in self-spanking it is actually more severe... all too easy to slip into a sparing, easier rhythm on long series of strikes without even noticing it!

So the next day, on Sunday, I naturally wanted something lighter ... And with the consultation help of marvellous Kurious Kat (no more underestimating her creativity by false assumptions like balls had narrow kinky meaning!) I think I can close the last task in the list - but the final word on a thing like this is on the Crew, I think.

So, since Christmas is long past, I chose apples. Because why not? I like them, they have ball form in sketches and my near-zero drawing has hopes to be able to sketch the bastards! Getting to a bathroom for privacy with a sneaked pen (joking, joking, it was not a ninja-level thing to do discreetly, lol), I got to work. Now, drawing on self would have raised even more questions in this case - after all, many vanilla folks are aware of bdsm, but drawing apples on self is just eerie - so I chose the areas around my balls, on them and on the shaft to keep it discreet and got to work, giggling mentally.

You see, I like contrasts. Being warm/in a lighted room when it's snowing/raining heavily outside, reading good horrors in the cozyness of my room, seeing kinky things in innocent - or like here, doing innocent stuff for the kinky... I find it fun - or plain funny, like in jokes like this one. The joke - but still a task to be taken seriously, so I concentrated and tried to do good sketches, with apple stalks and light/shadow play. It's damn harder to draw on live skin and a pen is sharp and hurtful a bit! So not at all every sketch was good, only several of 25 - others decent, some bad. But those few were really resembling apples, lol. xD Maybe I could do better with more time, but the time would have went past the 20 minutes limit of unsuspicious bathroom time, so I took what I could. Thank you, Kurious, that was fitting after the previous one with being light and funny. And afterwards I was sorta proud a bit for few hours that some sketches were good. (And nah, I'm too shy to do an album photo, not to mention no concent for private parts from people interested in Burden reports, though there was such a thought :P :O).

An update: Apple Pie, huh? Guess this was accepted as done.

Finally, I'd like to add 6+9=15 edges, done on weekend. The 1st 6 were part of the same dare as the excerpt of the first part here, with the dare being of doing the cycles of edge... 10-mins nipple clamps... edge... spank your balls 50 times hard with a metal spoon. It was a busy Saturday and the spankings were hard, so I only did 3 cycles. Concerning edges specifically it meand the inability to edge more was a big source of frustration, almost as big along hours as the edges themselves! Another point of interest is an embarrassing moment of being too excited from getting a dare (and the talks around it before even more), and getting a ruined (no-cum-out, choked) on the first edge try. I think I'm not gonna being punished by the darers, but then they had limited interest in it at the first place... Still, it was disappointing from myself to myself anyway. The edges themself were following the simple scheme: first - very frustrating, nipples pain later made erotic by its afterglow, but the second - not frustrating. Because trepidation from the coming spankings were killing it, lol. Also this is an opportunity to thank again nice dragonroll for making one of the nipple-clamp-sessions more fun with her attention. Attention makes dares much more fun. ^^

The Sunday nine were just nice, fun, relaxed edges... except very frustrating! We-ell, I didn't cum while drawing, neither after - I still keep denial. Because it really warps you, makes you want more! Though... it gets old fast enough without controller persons. Self-denial and dared-denial can be fun only for so long. So I guess a nice orgasm is on for me soon enough! ^^

TASKS TO COMPLETE
8/12 drawings made (can be digital or hand made but should be original) accompanied with a few lines on how it reflects your thoughts/fantasies and a link of the drawing posted for at least 24 hours.(#200)
1245/2000 pages of books read naked while edging once every 10 pages (#204)
161/200 Edges done in a public bathroom (#221)
152/500 days with positive words written on your body. Must be left on for at least 24 hours to count. (#231)
126/300 funny, pretty or cute photos posted to a members visitor message. Only one photo counts per wall each day (ie. if you post 5 photos to my wall today, only 1 of those will count. You may post another the next day.) (#235)
68/300 comments on photos (#236)
11/20 creative dares posted to the "dare" or "dice dare" section (#237)
40/100 minutes sitting on a vibe (inserted) on full force without making a noise or moving at all (only increments of 5 count) (#244)
9/10 poems read, and recording posted here for 24 hours (#247)
16/60 days wearing tighty whities. (#260)
40/44 votes in polls around GD (266#)
45/100 minutes wearing a bra-connection wedgie. (#269)
2/5 times: naked, lick and suck every door knob in your place, then wash them all (#270)
1/6 full mutual orgasms with a friend (or enemy - lol?) (#273)
5/7 Clean your bathroom floor with a toothbrush, naked (#276)
62/777 minutes of naked yoga (a public class counts 3x the time) (#278)
1/8 Wash your light shades and fixtures, naked (#279)
0/88 spank someone else with a wooden implement (#280)
0/9 naked hugs (#282)
10/99 Receive spanks with a wooden implement from someone else (#283)
543/999 edges (+15) (#284)
112/500 minutes of pain to a part of the body that is in bondage. (+15) (#285)
142/200 hours of delaying eating or peeing (minimum of 3 hours at a time to count). (#286)
0/1 Strip naked and tie a ribbon around your neck. Stand in front of a full length mirror and kiss and love the mirror and make out with yourself for 25 minutes. Imagine who it might be! (#293)
0/1 times dabbing 25 individual dollops of frosting on your skin, to be removed by licking, sucking, or biting (#296)
1/1 body-writing drawings to deck the halls with 25 hand-drawn sets of balls (#299)

Last edited by wewhoare; 02-11-2020 at 12:10 AM. Reason: New info.
wewhoare is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to wewhoare for this post:
Old 02-11-2020, 07:05 PM   #1742
dragonroll

So over the few days I've tried some more bladder control and have delayed a total of 6 hours (3h x 2) which was a pretty insane and fun situation. I drank 500mL every half an hour and it got really fun in the end. I could totally go for longer (I actually have pretty good bladder) but eh, i got tired.

Haven't done any drawing yet (well, to be fair I did a few but they're all private drawings, so eh. I'll get back to drawing spree soon. Need something to distract me on a long flight anyway) so no update for that. But I do have an idea for one of the drawings I plan to make. Let's hope it doesn't end with a flop

Also I voted in four more random polls on gD, so that's the task done! yay! dusting off more tasks.

Another one I was planning to do was cleaning my bathroom - but I saw a few large cockroaches sneak around and hiding in the corner and I don't think my heart can take it if I was cleaning and then a cockroach popped out. So no for that. Perhaps when I come back to my dorms, then I'll clean the bathroom

One last thing I did was writing positive words. This time I wrote "strong" on my left thigh and "kind" on my right thigh. Both of them stayed for two whole days yay! Also also, wrote "patient" on my arm yesterday. So that's +5 :3

TASKS TO COMPLETE
8/12 drawings made (can be digital or hand made but should be original) accompanied with a few lines on how it reflects your thoughts/fantasies and a link of the drawing posted for at least 24 hours.(#200)
157/500 days with positive words written on your body. Must be left on for at least 24 hours to count. (#231)
126/300 funny, pretty or cute photos posted to a members visitor message. Only one photo counts per wall each day (ie. if you post 5 photos to my wall today, only 1 of those will count. You may post another the next day.) (#235)
40/100 minutes sitting on a vibe (inserted) on full force without making a noise or moving at all (only increments of 5 count) (#244)
16/60 days wearing tighty whities. (#260)
44/44 votes in polls around GD (266#) COMPLETED
2/5 times: naked, lick and suck every door knob in your place, then wash them all (#270)
1/8 Wash your light shades and fixtures, naked (#279)
0/9 naked hugs (#282)
543/999 edges (#284)
112/500 minutes of pain to a part of the body that is in bondage. (#285)
148/200 hours of delaying eating or peeing (minimum of 3 hours at a time to count). (#286)
0/1 Strip naked and tie a ribbon around your neck. Stand in front of a full length mirror and kiss and love the mirror and make out with yourself for 25 minutes. Imagine who it might be! (#293)
0/1 times dabbing 25 individual dollops of frosting on your skin, to be removed by licking, sucking, or biting (#296)

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys

BDSM Test results

Find me on public chat, or don't find me at all
dragonroll is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dragonroll for this post:
Old 02-13-2020, 04:18 PM   #1743
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Wow! So many people doing so many things! We are at 24 tasks - and 2 of those are the 1-only Christmas presents. And some of the old old tasks are getting chewed down to size too!

I have done:

2 days wearing tighty whities
1 time of cleaning all the lights and fixtures and shades - naked. This was a lot more work than I thought it would be. One fixture had to be dismantled to be cleaned at all.
10 edges

TASKS TO COMPLETE
157/500 days with positive words written on your body. Must be left on for at least 24 hours to count. (#231)
18/60 days wearing tighty whities. (#260)
2/8 Wash your light shades and fixtures, naked (#279)
0/9 naked hugs (#282)
553/999 edges (#284)
148/200 hours of delaying eating or peeing (minimum of 3 hours at a time to count). (#286)
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 02-14-2020, 06:31 AM   #1744
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Happy Valentines to everyone, and especially the new players on the team, from Kurious Kat and from MarvHarvey. I am sure I can take the liberty of speaking for her in saying that it is grreeaatt to see the fabulously creative contributions you are making.
Old 02-16-2020, 04:18 PM   #1745
dragonroll

Didn't do much but I feel like I should update before the numbers go even more haywire.

I found out just now after counting the number of drawings made that it didn't match and turns out, ATM2 (now A2M2) didn't update the thread with the most current numbers and have skipped my entry.

These were skipped:
+1 drawing
+2 positive words
+1 polls (but is completed so meh)

You can see it happening on page 117, when I posted my drawing, and then A2M2's next post disregarding all my submissions ah well.

Also, I delayed eating by 4 hours (it was the day before my flight and i was hungry but was to lazy to go get food, haha) and cleaned my bathroom yesterday. Managed to tackle one of the weirder tasks! (well, not weird, just unusual).

CONTENT WARNING: a bit more graphic than I usually do
I have another drawing here with me :3

Was in a very subby mood and felt like i wanted to be beaten and humiliated to the point of breaking down. In my imagination, I (the sub) was crying out multiple apologies in multiple languages while begging the dom/me(?) to stop.

But yay! I'm terrible at drawing! So you'd have to settle with my drawing there.

Some highlights: Nipple clamps, chain bitten and tugged on mouth. Some vibrating dildo remote controlled by the phone the dom/me was holding. Blindfold and noise-cancelling headphones because yay sensory deprivation! Also loads of angry red marks for the "beaten" part, haha.

TASKS TO COMPLETE
10/12 drawings made (can be digital or hand made but should be original) accompanied with a few lines on how it reflects your thoughts/fantasies and a link of the drawing posted for at least 24 hours.(#200)
159/500 days with positive words written on your body. Must be left on for at least 24 hours to count. (#231)
6/7 Clean your bathroom floor with a toothbrush, naked (#276)
0/9 naked hugs (#282)
553/999 edges (#284)
152/200 hours of delaying eating or peeing (minimum of 3 hours at a time to count). (#286)

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys

BDSM Test results

Find me on public chat, or don't find me at all
dragonroll is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to dragonroll for this post:
Old 02-17-2020, 08:27 AM   #1746
Wedgie_this_diaper

i am in for the next week

Likes: diapers, wedgie, spanking, corner time, being controlled, rules, writeforme, peeholding, humiliation
Limits:anal, pussy, pee or scat eating/drinking, public, pics, permanent, pain, pics
Wedgie_this_diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 05:13 AM   #1747
NinjaDog

I haven’t been contributing much but I’ve been slowing working on things at my own pace. Watching you guys get so much done is so much fun! I love popping in and seeing so many participants. ��

+30 edges
+50 pages read naked while edging after each ten

I hope it's okay that I combined two tasks! Most of my edges were done without the reading. But a handful counted for both. So I hope that okay. The edges are over the period since I last posted so I have been going VERY slowly lol.

TASKS TO COMPLETE
10/12 drawings made (can be digital or hand made but should be original) accompanied with a few lines on how it reflects your thoughts/fantasies and a link of the drawing posted for at least 24 hours.(#200)
1295/2000 pages of books read naked while edging once every 10 pages (#204)
159/500 days with positive words written on your body. Must be left on for at least 24 hours to count. (#231)
0/9 naked hugs (#282)
583/999 edges (#284)
152/200 hours of delaying eating or peeing (minimum of 3 hours at a time to count). (#286)
Old 02-22-2020, 08:56 PM   #1748
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Just announcing that this is my last post as a sub for a while.
I am going to SWITCH and may from time to time post in the thread as a TOP/DOM.

Contributions this post:
1 edge in a public bathroom
8 edges

TASKS TO COMPLETE
162/200 Edges done in a public bathroom (#221)
0/9 naked hugs (#282)
591/999 edges (#284)
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 02-23-2020, 09:06 PM   #1749
AceTroubles

Default my turn

Contributions this post:
3 edge in a public bathroom
8 edges
25 minutes sitting on a vibe (inserted) on full force without making a noise or moving at all (only increments of 5 count)
30 pages of books read naked while edging once every 10 pages (#204)
1 Receive spanks with a wooden implement from someone else (#283)

TASKS TO COMPLETE
1325/2000 pages of books read naked while edging once every 10 pages (#204)
165/200 Edges done in a public bathroom (#221)
65/100 minutes sitting on a vibe (inserted) on full force without making a noise or moving at all (only increments of 5 count) (#244)
0/9 naked hugs (#282)
11/99 Receive spanks with a wooden implement from someone else (#283)
599/999 edges (#284)
0/1 Strip naked and tie a ribbon around your neck. Stand in front of a full-length mirror and kiss and love the mirror and make out with yourself for 25 minutes. Imagine who it might be! (#293)
AceTroubles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 11:41 PM   #1750
Subboyj
getDare Sweetheart

It’s been a while since I posted because I’ve been busy but I’ve managed to do a few things

I did another 60 pages of reading, still reading the first Witcher book
I kept the words “good job” written on me for 5 days
I’ve done 35 edges

TASKS TO COMPLETE
1385/2000 pages of books read naked while edging once every 10 pages (#204)
165/200 Edges done in a public bathroom (#221)
164/500 days with positive words written on your body. Must be left on for at least 24 hours to count. (#231)
65/100 minutes sitting on a vibe (inserted) on full force without making a noise or moving at all (only increments of 5 count) (#244)
0/9 naked hugs (#282)
11/99 Receive spanks with a wooden implement from someone else (#283)
634/999 edges (#284)
0/1 Strip naked and tie a ribbon around your neck. Stand in front of a full-length mirror and kiss and love the mirror and make out with yourself for 25 minutes. Imagine who it might be! (#293)

Likes/dislikes/limits -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88898
PM dares -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=288266
Toys -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88100
My rules -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91110

My sissy name is Jasmin
Please add to my calendar -> https://teamup.com/ksqnn6trv6rdrjxqzs
Subboyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 11:56 PM   #1751
Moehrchenprinz

This will be my last post as a sub until the end of march. I'm planning to post tasks as a dom*me during that time though.
My next exam is coming up, so I wouldn't be able to actively contribute much anyway, so that seems like a much more appropriate way to cheer all of you while enjoying every single delicious treat so kindly and generously offered by all of you ^-^

All these drawings and the stories relating to them made my day and totally made my day. Your pictures already create such an amazing door to lots of exquisite fantasies, your writing gives everything so much more life, too. Thank you, wewhoare, kurious kat, dragonroll, rolls and sushi

Speaking of generosity and writing, there have been many more excellent reports written by all of you. Well done to all of you, they were a genuine pleasure to read

You've all gotten an impressive amount of work done yet again. It's always impressive to see how well everyone is working, even going the extra way when completing tasks sometimes. Makes me super happy to be part of this thread <3
___

So, doing this by the numbers, i've contributed to the following:

5 days spent with positive words written on my body.
I always forget to do these, but luckily my awesome friends and lovely people of getDare were kind enough to help me out
The phrases "I love myself" and "Very polite" I received from SweetTeen and Champion4Ever respectively both felt quite empowering and gave me a little boost of motivation every time I looked at them^^
Meanwhile kurious kat's suggestion of "adorable" and dragonroll's "Cute af" just made me blush a bit when looking at them. Both made me very happy though ^-^
And lastly, after "Cute af" started to fade past the 24h, I overwrote it with "Chill af". Which works, I guess^^
__
I also posted a cute picture I stumbled over to a friend's wall^^
__
Then I posted the full version of the spanking dare that got me acquainted with kurious kat and this thread in the first place. I've already received two absolutely wonderful reports for it, which was incredibly exciting! Seeing people enjoy the dares you create is a great feeling
__
As for the poems, i've tried my hand at english poems for once. I initially recorded those as a reward. Dragonroll is a very good girl <3
Not sure how I feel about these recordings though. They felt much more choppy when listening to them than my french ones. For me at least, french inherently flows much better than english.
They are from this cute little booklet
of short bedtime stories.
Dragon, Lizard and Monkey respectively.
__
I've also worn tighty whities (by which I mean the blandest white panties I own) for another three days. I don't even wanna get into this, I hate this task^^
__
Lastly i've delayed eating for 3 and 4 hours respectively, putting off breakfast last monday morning until 10am unlike the usual 7am and delaying dinner last saturday for 4 hours, from 18:00 to 22:00 because I couldn't be bothered to get out of bed^^

TASKS TO COMPLETE
164/500 days with positive words written on your body. Must be left on for at least 24 hours to count. (#231)
127/300 funny, pretty or cute photos posted to a members visitor message. Only one photo counts per wall each day (ie. if you post 5 photos to my wall today, only 1 of those will count. You may post another the next day.) (#235)
12/20 creative dares posted to the "dare" or "dice dare" section (#237)
12/10 poems read, and recording posted here for 24 hours (#247)
21/60 days wearing tighty whities. (#260)
0/9 naked hugs (#282)
591/999 edges (#284)
159/200 hours of delaying eating or peeing (minimum of 3 hours at a time to count). (#286)
Moehrchenprinz is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Moehrchenprinz for this post:
Old 02-25-2020, 01:45 AM   #1752
LPV
getDare Saint

TASKS TO COMPLETE
127/300 funny, pretty or cute photos posted to a members visitor message. Only one photo counts per wall each day (ie. if you post 5 photos to my wall today, only 1 of those will count. You may post another the next day.) (#235)
3/5 times: naked, lick and suck every door knob in your place, then wash them all (#270)
0/9 naked hugs (#282)
591/999 edges (#284)
159/200 hours of delaying eating or peeing (minimum of 3 hours at a time to count). (#286)

I did the lick and suck doorknobs. Hope that helps. lol

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LPV for this post:
Old 02-25-2020, 04:23 AM   #1753
powergirlisawesome

Hey. Wanted to join for one week as a sub. Good luck everyone.
powergirlisawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 05:09 AM   #1754
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Talking

TASKS TO COMPLETE
4/5 times: naked, lick and suck every door knob in your place, then wash them all (#270)
7/7 Clean your bathroom floor with a toothbrush, naked (#276)
0/9 naked hugs (#282)
591/999 edges (#284)

I completed #270 licking and sucking every doorknob then washing them while naked. This was humiliating and took about 50 minutes.

I also completed #276 scrubbing the bathroom floor with a toothbrush while naked. Another humiliating task! This took me about 2 hours and 20 minutes. My bathroom floor has never been so clean.

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

PM dares & lines to make me write in my blog

KIK: silky.satin
silkysatin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to silkysatin for this post:
Old 02-27-2020, 02:56 PM   #1755
Moehrchenprinz

First of all, i'd like to thank LPV and SilkySatin for their exceptionally contributions to the thread. Those tasks are the absolute worst^^

And then, lovely people contributing to this wonderful, entertaining thread, I hereby give you the following tasks:

0/300 days spent with your pronouns written in your signature. Only full sets of 24h count. (#300)

0/120dl of water drunk. Only full increments of 2dl drunk count and only if no softdrink was consumed for 24 hours beforehand. (#301)

0/50 american legal cups of water drunk. Only full increments of 1 american legal cup drunk count and only if no softdrink was consumed for 24 hours beforehand (#302)

0/100 sets of 5min wearing clothespins on both nipples. The first set doesn't count and there has to be a break of 10-20 seconds between each set. (#303)

0/100 full hours spent without using personal pronouns. You may refer to yourself as "It". (#304)

0/30 threads thanked and linked here with an explanation as to why they deserved your thanks (#305)

0/500 mutual spanks. (I.e. making someone else do 25 and then doing the same amount on the same body part) (#306)

0/50 orgasms with something inserted orally or anally. Fingers are perfectly fine^^ (#307)

0/25 complete sets of the following: 5 knee push-up, 5 crunches, 5 star jumps, 30 seconds front plank and 10 squats. (#308)

0/25 segments of 30 minutes spent at home while only crawling on all fours and without using furniture. (#309)

0/100 sets of 10 spanks by hand on a body part of your choice completed right after greeting someone and asking how they're doing in the getDare chat. (#310)

TASKS TO COMPLETE
4/5 times: naked, lick and suck every door knob in your place, then wash them all (#270)
7/7 Clean your bathroom floor with a toothbrush, naked (#276)
0/9 naked hugs (#282)
591/999 edges (#284)
0/300 days spent with your pronouns written in your signature. Only full sets of 24h count. (#300)
0/120dl of water drunk. Only full increments of 2dl drunk count and only if no softdrink was consumed for 24 hours beforehand. (#301)
0/50 american legal cups of water drunk. Only full increments of 1 american legal cup drunk count and only if no softdrink was consumed for 24 hours beforehand (#302)
0/100 sets of 5min wearing clothespins on both nipples. The first set doesn't count and there has to be a break of 10-20 seconds between each set. (#303)
0/100 full hours spent without using personal pronouns. You may refer to yourself as "It". (#304)
0/30 threads thanked and linked here with an explanation as to why they deserved your thanks (#305)
0/500 mutual spanks. (I.e. making someone else do 25 and then doing the same amount on the same body part) (#306)
0/50 orgasms with something inserted orally or anally. Fingers are perfectly fine^^ (#307)
0/25 complete sets of the following: 5 knee push-up, 5 crunches, 5 star jumps, 30 seconds front plank and 10 squats. (#308)
0/25 segments of 30 minutes spent at home while only crawling on all fours and without using furniture. (#309)
0/100 sets of 10 spanks by hand on a body part of your choice completed right after greeting someone and asking how they're doing in the getDare chat. (#310)

Last edited by Moehrchenprinz; 02-28-2020 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Copied the wrong list down x)
Moehrchenprinz is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Moehrchenprinz for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk