Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-30-2014, 03:08 PM   #1741
kaliara

Tomorrow you are not allowed to poop throughout your whole day. If you dont think you can hold it naturally you are allowed to use a plug but nothing else. Near the end of your day diaper up and roll a dice this is the amount of hours you must spend in your diaper divided by two before you go to bed. During this time you are NOT allowed to have your plug in. If you mess yourself during this period you are to roll another dice, this x 5 is the number of minutes you must spend squishing your butt on the floor mixing all of your mess up. Once you have done this you are allowed to go to bed but you must wear that diaper throughout the night. If you wake up and have to use the bathroom throughout the night or in the morning it is to be done in your diaper. If you wake up in the morning dont feel the urge and remove the diaper, set a timer. If you go to the bathroom within the first two hours you have to do this all over again the following day!

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 06:49 PM   #1742
diaperbuttwannabe2

Hmm, give yourself an enema, then shove a plug into your hole to keep from releasing. Keep it in for around half an hour, before pulling it out, and letting it all go into a diaper. Keep said diaper on for an hour, before disposing of it in a public location.

Likes: Diapers, spanks, the new and strange, humilation, body writing, wedgies

Working on liking: Messy, pictures

Limits: No videos or webcam (lack of device) permanent, family.

Anything else is fair game
Pm me diaper and I will be in diapers for as long as you want
PM me "Spanking time" with a body part and #
PM me WRITE and I will write what you want, where you want and keep it for 3 days
diaperbuttwannabe2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 08:14 PM   #1743
pantydabbler

Wear two diapers under your clothes all day. If you wet, you can't change til bedtime.

punishments: diaper in public(only pee), messy underwear, pictures/cam(no face), underwear controll

Limits: public, friend/family, anyone finding out, swirlies, heavy-pain, toys, poo eatin/play and pee drinking , anal, cum eating

kik: pantydabbler

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70330
pantydabbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 04:25 AM   #1744
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

for the next week you may only masturbate in a bra and wet diaper. If at any time u even get erect you must put on a diaper and your bra, then drink 1L of water.

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 10:04 AM   #1745
burneraccount

I gave you a dare on the AB/DL, but eh, what the heck. Wear diapers for a day. You can change as many times as you need to, but before you change you have to have messed twice in the same diaper. The second time you mess, turn the diaper around so the front is now at the back. After you mess, you can't change for another 30 minutes. Have fun!

I've got two weeks to myself! Please give me dares, rules, suggestions for what to do: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73869
burneraccount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 08:17 AM   #1746
BabyGirl16

The next free day you have will be spent in diapers, no changing. Toilet is obviously off limits. You can only watch children's shows/movies, and a portion of everything you eat must be in your diaper. You can change when it's been an hour since dinner.

--I have one diaper left; no public/family/friends; I'll be in my room or bathroom. No poop!--
BabyGirl16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 01:42 PM   #1747
JTN2010

You are to use that diaper as much as possible. Next time you go number 2 hold your urine. When you finish put on the diaper. You are to use that every time you get any urge for the next 6 hours after or until it begins to leak significantly (basically when it gets to the point where you KNOW the next time it goes you'll leak enough that it will be a real problem more than just some pee in your pants that will dry and need cleaned.

I got most of a package left and tonight and sunday free. Otherwise I have afternoons nights during the week.

Loves: Diapers, Dice Dares, Hypnosis
Tries: Anal, Light Pain, Hidden Public, Bladder Control, Complicated
Dislikes: Large pain, huge mess, long-term anal, extreme bondage
Limits: Pictures/video, bodily harm, a2m, urethra, anything destructive socially/romantically/professionally
JTN2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 01:07 PM   #1748
Victoria85
getDare Devil

For the next week, before bed drink 2 glasses of water and wear a diaper to bed. After you wake up you first have to pee in it before you can take it off. Than press your face into it for a minute.
Now go on with the rest of the day
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, diapers, blackmail, WAM
Limits: Face pics, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work, Long term/perm
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Help with Bambi's training
Victoria85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 08:50 AM   #1749
Teal'c

Wear a diaper under your clothes for a day, every time you change you must insert a suppository and drink a glass of water.

Will try/punishments: anything else

Toys: Diapers, Butt plugs, Paci, Baby Bottle, Rope, Vibrators, Whip, Tens Machine, Suppository's, Enema Bag, Ball Gag, Handcuffs
Teal'c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 01:41 PM   #1750
BabyGirl16

Do your own dice dare- every free day you can for 1 month.

F 17, 36D, Bi-curious.

Loves: Diapers, dares, dice-dares, Pee, showering with my diaper on (this doesn't mean every time i post in a dare above thread you need to give me this specific dare)

Curious: Not sure yet

Dislikes: semi-public (going to be working on it), Anal, Poop, pretty much anything not in Loves/Curious

Limits: Public, Family, Friends, Pics/Videos, Poop, eat/drinking things that are not meant to be eaten/drunken, Enemas

My Daddy is master84
Old 05-06-2014, 01:49 PM   #1751
johnsmilk

Go to the gym wearing a diaper, pee it and continue working out, now shower there with the diaper on, take iit off and go home

dislikes/ punishments: low pain, smelling my messy diaper, over 3 hour dares, medium public, shitting my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper

limits: scat eating, full public humiliation, family, friends

PM DIAPER DARES I WILL DO EVERYONE OF THEM AND PROVIDE PROOF IF YOU ASK
johnsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 02:00 PM   #1752
BabyGirl16

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmilk View Post
Go to the gym wearing a diaper, pee it and continue working out, now shower there with the diaper on, take iit off and go home
I don't go to a gym; Can I have a different dare please?

F 17, 36D, Bi-curious.

Loves: Diapers, dares, dice-dares, Pee, showering with my diaper on (this doesn't mean every time i post in a dare above thread you need to give me this specific dare)

Dislikes: semi-public (going to be working on it), Anal, Poop, pretty much anything not in Loves/Curious

Limits: Public, Family, Friends, Pics/Videos, Poop, eat/drinking things that are not meant to be eaten/drunken, Enemas

My Daddy is master84
Old 05-06-2014, 02:03 PM   #1753
johnsmilk

Roll a die, divide by two, shower in a diaper and spend that many hours as the die divided by two in the wet showered diaper in after

dislikes/ punishments: low pain, smelling my messy diaper, over 3 hour dares, medium public, shitting my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper

limits: scat eating, full public humiliation, family, friends

PM DIAPER DARES I WILL DO EVERYONE OF THEM AND PROVIDE PROOF IF YOU ASK
johnsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 04:16 PM   #1754
fnhscarfanatec

Diaper up and drink 3-4 full glasses of water. Hold it for two hours. If you can, wet your diaper and change. If not, wet your diaper and stay like that for 3 hours!

Dislikes: Long Dares(over 3 hours), Eating Stuff, Extreme public, family/friends, pain, illegal

Looking for a Dom to diaper and humiliate me. If interested see my kik below
KIK: DiaperDude888

Collection of Thick ABDL Diapers
Leather Cuffs (Wrists and Ankles)
Hogtie Brace
Penis Gag/Full Cover Gag

Pink ABDL Gear (Footed PJs, Pacis, Plastic Pants, Onesies)
fnhscarfanatec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 04:55 PM   #1755
BabyGirl16

I've already posted a couple times here, but what the hell...You must diaper up and wet (at least 3 times) & mess (at least once) and keep it on for an hour afterwards.

I really have to pee, so make it count :P

F 17, 36D, Bi-curious.

My Daddy is master84

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper