Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-11-2018, 01:21 PM   #1726
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Thank you Matt, I am amazed you are all still reading my little parts of my life. Don't really find myself that interesting, but apparently I am a little bit.

After dinner I did my edges, with my chastity ring still around the base I just get harder than normal, but get back locked u easier too. So handy.

For just some unknown reason I started early with my tasks. Rowed for 10 minutes today, but was pretty tired at the end. But felt a bit of energy later on.

Just before 8 I went for my cornertime and the start went quickly, but as time went by it just seemed to go slower and slower. But I made it again.

Somewhat further in the evening I spanked myself and now am thinking of heading to bed soon. A bit early but good for me.

Good night in advance.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 04:31 PM   #1727
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today it was an other sort of day.

After I got home and had dinner, i went to the store after having a phonecall and got some more food to last until saturday.

After that I relaxed, and relaxed a lot. Then helped someone creating a character for 1-2 hours. Just a bit too much time alotted to it.

Just before my day ends I did some random exercises and then spanked myself. At last some edges. Oh, cruel and nice edges. Why is it both.

Good night people

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 12-13-2018, 08:44 AM   #1728
CSasha
Oracle

I am reading your reports, too, puppy. There's just usually not any meaningful to add besides: keep it up, puppy.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CSasha for this post:
Old 12-13-2018, 04:11 PM   #1729
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
I am reading your reports, too, puppy. There's just usually not any meaningful to add besides: keep it up, puppy.
This puppy gets very happy with some reactions in a while. Thank you for responding XD.

And today it was a decent day. A lot of work has been done at work. And I got a christmas gift today. One from work. It contained some food and a lot of wineglasses. 12 in total. Party time for everyone XD.

Then I had some dinner from work. All for free. And it tasted good. Had some satay chicken and a lot of fries.

After that i was brought home and went to do some stuff. Later i started with my exercises, and i hate those dumbbell lunges. Maybe because of what happened to my knees. But they have healed pretty well though.

Then it was time for some puppytime. It felt so nice and relaxing. Then some spanks to finish the day.

in the morning and evening i did some edges too.

Good night. Going to bed with a nice feeling.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 12-14-2018, 05:23 PM   #1730
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today it was a stranger day. istarted with waking up and edging a bit. Then I prepared my meal and went to eat it on all fours. it was great doing that with an entire meal again.

Then it was time for work. But just for a few hours since I was actually free. And still t couldn't be finished, bu not because of me. Got all the values.

After work I went with relaxing and preparing my DND game. Then I had to prepare a guide and everything should be set for tomorrow.

After dinner I still had to do my exercises and cornertime and still have some place to be. I managed to do both and ended up just being 15 minutes late.

I arrived at the munch and it was decent. The downside was that the music was loud and sometimes even crowdy. But this is a student bar too. So it is to be expected. Here I met some good people and want to see them again, but somehwere more calmly.

When I got home there was still one thing to do. And thus I spanked myself 300 times. Now it will be time t get to bed. Gonna be a good day tomorrow I hope.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 12-15-2018, 04:34 PM   #1731
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Another report. But now about some other events. But before getting out of bed, I did some edges.

it was first time for groceries and then some lunch. After that it was time for my preparations to play some games.

First it was time to organise a DND game. With the break we went through a oneshot for about 4,5 hours. It was one I created myself. I found some things to make harder. But in all it was a very successful game and they all liked it.

after dinner it was time for another game I was organising. Some cards against humanity. We had a lot of fun and we laughed and laughed. All in all a succesfull evening.

Then after all of it, I did my cornertime and spankings and now it has become too late for my fetching. But now I have to say good night.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

The following user says Thank You to Pariahterror for this post:
Old 12-16-2018, 04:04 PM   #1732
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today I got to experience my difficult mind once again.

Today I did some of my tasks early in the day. First the edges then some rowing and to finish it off, my spankings. Then it was time to travel to my parents. Got welcomed well and some time later we went to a surprise birthday party.

There we waited for the birthday boy and had some talks (me not much). We had the option to go and ride some quads, but in the invitation stood you needed a driver's license, but we didn't have to. But my mind couldn't switch and thus I didn't go.

Some time later after dinner we went for some archery and did decent. There were also some trips with a 4 wheel drive car through a rough area. And I thought I missed the last ride. Then a bit of self destruction in my mind appeared and some intrusive thoughts.

Eventually when the driver came back from that ride she didn't mind going for another round. Thus luckily we went and I enjoyed myself. The thoughts were put aside, but now they feel to be slumbering once again.

And I just didn't feel any connection to talk to. Munches feel so free and related, but this a lot less.

Tomorrow I will be traveling back to my own place. For now, good night.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 12-17-2018, 03:44 PM   #1733
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today was a decent day. Woke up at my parents place and before noon I was able to get my videocamera.

Then I traveled home and got some new earplugs since I lost the last ones.

At home I relaxed and did some stuff. Did some cornertime and spanking. My edges i did in the morning.

After dinner and helping a colleague out it was time to do my puppy time with my tail in. It felt very good again.

Then I prepared for my video of me trying to cum. Had my earplug on with fucking sounds playing. My wristcuffs connected to my anklecuffs and then my vibe hanging above me.

Just give me a PM if you want to see it I'm trying to upload it to my bdsmlr page.

That would be it for today. Good night.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 12-18-2018, 03:46 PM   #1734
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today was a decent day at work after a nice long weekend (at least longer than normal)

In the morning puppy edged a few times.

After work I got dinner and then started with my normal exercises with my dumbbells. Forgot they were for yesterday, yesterday. So did them today.

Then puppy did his cornertime and it was decent to do again. Want to do as much as possible early in the week since puppy is allowed not to follow his rules when at his parents.

Then it was time for some nice playtime again. The plug feels so good when wagging it. would love to have a real tail. Have the feeling of wanting one for a long time.

Some time later puppy went to drawing since he lost a loser has to thread. It went out pretty good. Would suggest to challenge people there too. It's fun and good to do. The thread can be found here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=355347

Then puppy could do his attempt to orgasm again. This time puppy tried even longer and the vibe was hanging lower. But he still failed. Ended up with a lot of precum.

Later in the evening puppy spanked himself to finish the day. Good night you all.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 12-19-2018, 03:24 PM   #1735
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today felt as a tiring day somehow because i got the feeling of becoming sick.

Just 2 more days of work left.

After work I got dinner and went to get soe groceries. Just before 8 in the evening i did my exercises and some time after that my cornertime. i did my edges too.

Then, somewhat further in the evening i went for another try to cum. But instead i got another realease after almost 25 minutes. This is really hard to cum to. The vibration is almost not there.

I really didn't expect that kind of release. Since It wasn't cum that was released, puppy can still have an orgasm. But you can judge otherwise if you wish. it is all online.

Then at last puppy spanked himself

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 12-20-2018, 03:09 PM   #1736
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today was a more normal day of feeling a bit sick at work. Completed some stuff and have some to do for tomorrow.

As for what puppy did today, not much since he really isn't that well. only did my edges and went with cleaning my room in my maid outfit. It feels a ot cleaner now and did some laundry too. My dishes are also clean again.

As for the rest, did some spankings and that would be it.

Thinking of going to bed soon. Just finished a nice cup of tea.

Good night.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 12-21-2018, 03:22 PM   #1737
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Not really feeling well today. There is stuff happening and feelings are just roaming around inside of me. I just don't know much anymore.

After work I got dinner and went for my cornertime. I did some dumbbell exercises too and ended it with my spankings.

I don't know much more to tell than having done my edges as well. Still feeling sick which is messing with my mind as well. I'll have to see tomorrow.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 12-22-2018, 02:59 PM   #1738
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today was more of a day for being still sick a bit. Lots of free time, but I had some other stuff to do.

I started my day with some edges, but didn't do anything kinky. I had to clean my room and make it ready to leave. So did some cleaning, gathered stuff, made my bed nice and put all my stuffies together and left.

I left to my parents because it is that time of the year again. Did some shopping. Had dinner and watched a Christmas movie after.

As I am not home home, I might not be able to give a good update everyday. But I will keep you informed a bit.

Good night.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 12-23-2018, 03:43 PM   #1739
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Since I am at my parents I can't do much here.

My day started with a few edges and got out of bed.

In the afternoon there was some sort of party with lots of games. Then came dinner and some talks and a bit more game.

Now I am laying in bed with my collar on and will go to sleep soon

Good night

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 12-24-2018, 05:48 PM   #1740
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today I am going to bed late.

Christmas time.

Did some edges in the morning and had a pretty relaxing day for the rest.

In the evening my parents and I went to a church with some friends. It's always somewhere different. Today we went to a Baptist church.

The thing that was less good, was the choir. They were with too many people and loud for the place we were in. I could hold on, but the are became warmer too.

For the rest it was nice and felt more free and relaxing.

That would be it for today. Good night and merry Christmas everyone.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk