Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-11-2015, 02:07 PM   #1696
Herewego..

Wear a thong in a permanent wedgie next time when you go shopping.

Likes: wedgies, small cross dressing dares, humiliation, just fun(ny) dares, truths, punishments, pictures, spanking, exercise dares and semi public

Dislikes: useless dares, pee dares, body writing, writing lines, corner time, cold dares, anal, spitting, and messy.

Limits: blood, hard anal, face pics, public, social suicide, damage to body etc

Kik and skype: herewego..

PM dares!

I lost a dare...
Herewego.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 02:11 PM   #1697
James95

Talking

Rub your cock head or clit for 15 seconds every minute for an hour. 15 on 45 off. Then after the hour, unzip your pants for men and let it show. For women, go to the bathroom and put some water there so you look very wet
James95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 02:16 PM   #1698
Bran flakes

Nuclear

as you haven't posted any limits I will assume you have none, you should go to a public toilet, strip fully, walk to a urinal and place your undies there. you should then return to the cubical and wait till at least 3 people have entered. you should edge 3 times then get dressed and leave. you must return within 1 hour to collect your undies (if they are still there) :P have fun

Dislikes: I've got to find some

Limits: showing face, friends, family, illegal

I only have general household items
Bran flakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 02:19 PM   #1699
at your service

put a tail in under your pants and walk around the block

no diapers please, mind limits

disgrace, cum, anal (stretch), ice, cbt, bondage, hidden public, candlewax, cam etc.
dislikes
piss, hard pain, light scat, atm, light blood, edging, toothpaste, shaving, hard cbt
limits
face (depends on situation), online exp., blackmail/social, public visible, permanent, very bloody, hard scat/shiteating, cost $, too extreme/long/painful
at your service is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 09:54 AM   #1700
vulcan1994

cum on your face, shove 5 ice cubes into your ass and take a walk outside until all the ice has melted

Mine cannot be seen by anyone, but of course has to be public, i want to be able to be seen if i allow myself to be, like opening a door or something, idk.

CURRENTLY IN CHASTITY

likes: crossdressing, bondage, edging, Feminization, humiliation, anal, chastity, forced orgasms, post orgasm torture

dislikes: pain, feet, denial/ruined

Bordering on limit: denial for more than 1 week

limits: piss, scat, pics, cam, actual blackmail, full on public, anything messy or illegal

KIK:sluttilia

Toys and Clothing

My Sex Map

My AMA
vulcan1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 12:20 PM   #1701
at your service

READ LIMITS PEOPLE FFS, it clearly says 'public visible' - also, you're posting in a HIDDEN PUBLIC thread

put a dildo/buttplug/item larger than a thumb in your butt, stay out in public for at least 2 hours, you must also have an erection for at least 10 minutes of it, don't go home before you do

now someone else let's try mine again

disgrace, cum, anal (stretch), ice, cbt, bondage, hidden public, candlewax, cam etc.
dislikes
piss, hard pain, light scat, atm, light blood, edging, toothpaste, shaving, hard cbt
limits
face (depends on situation), online exp., blackmail/social, public visible, permanent, very bloody, hard scat/shiteating, cost $, too extreme/long/painful

Last edited by at your service; 06-14-2015 at 12:24 PM.
Old 06-14-2015, 12:28 PM   #1702
vulcan1994

Default well shi-

well i am so sorry ._.
tbh it was originally like u just cumming on yourself... or smth... i forgot and went back to edit it before submitting and got a little carried away, sorry! I'm off to bed so yeah, someone else take this im so sorry, but thanks for the dare, honestly better than 90% of what ive gotten so far so ill be glad to take this challenge on!

CURRENTLY IN CHASTITY

likes: crossdressing, bondage, edging, Feminization, humiliation, anal, chastity, forced orgasms, post orgasm torture

dislikes: pain, feet, denial/ruined

Bordering on limit: denial for more than 1 week

limits: piss, scat, pics, cam, actual blackmail, full on public, anything messy or illegal

KIK:sluttilia

Toys and Clothing

My Sex Map

My AMA
vulcan1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 12:54 PM   #1703
Herewego..

Every time you go somewhere public the next 3 days, you must wear panties ^^

Likes: wedgies, small cross dressing dares, humiliation, just fun(ny) dares, truths, punishments, pictures, spanking, exercise dares and semi public

Dislikes: useless dares, pee dares, body writing, writing lines, corner time, cold dares, anal, spitting, and messy.

Limits: blood, hard anal, face pics, public, social suicide, damage to body etc

Kik and skype: herewego..

PM dares!

I lost a dare...
Herewego.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 01:21 PM   #1704
CraZyBoi

2 separate times in the next week, somewhere that isn't your house or a bathroom, you must remove your underwear and leave them there for at least 1 hour before returning for them.

I would prefer I public bathroom dare...

Limits: full public, social suicide, permanent marks, anal, long dares

#BitchBoiForUse
Open KiK group, please come and give me dares.

PM me "password" and I will give you my GD password
Kik is BitchBoi92

Till the 14th I will take proof pictures of all tasks assigned to me and make an album.
CraZyBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 03:05 AM   #1705
Declan Monroe
Baby Member

Wear a pair of girls panties which are too small for you and then go into a public bathroom where you will stand by the urinal and drop your trousers all the way to the ground,you must then pee before pulling up your trousers and going into a cubical. Once inside the cubical, remove trousers and panties and rub a little bit of toothpaste onto the head of your cock before pulling up underwear and trousers and walking around for 30 minutes. Once you have walked around you can go home

Last edited by Declan Monroe; 06-15-2015 at 03:07 AM.
Declan Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 05:36 AM   #1706
at your service

since you mention no limits I'll assume you have none:
get a shoelace and tie it around your nutsack (tight, make sure no nuts can slip up), make it so that your nuts are tied individually (can't touch), then tie the finished product up to your dick, go for a jog with no underwear, at least 15 minutes

for me please mind my limits (keep it hidden, but you can make it something that's hard for me to hide)

dislikes
limits
Old 06-15-2015, 06:53 AM   #1707
NoWayOut
Distinguished Member

Wear a hoodie with connected pockets and handcuff your hands together through the pockets.
Then go for a walk.
If you want more, add a buttplug and wear a ball gag which you hide with a scarf.
Play safe and have fun.
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 06:57 AM   #1708
Wedgie lover
getDare Sweetheart

Go out in public with either really loose pants and no belt or pant but with the button and zipper undone. Wear a cute pair of panties so a whale tail is showing if you bend over and the front of them is possibly showing if your shirt comes up a bit. You have to stay out like this for at least an hour or until you at least 5 people to notice your panties, which ever takes longer.
Limits:Public, piss, poo, extreme pain, anal, hanging, bondage, atomic, illegal, messy

I fantasize about trannys
Wedgie lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 03:05 PM   #1709
Declan Monroe
Baby Member

Wear a pair of skimpy briefs/ a thong out in public, but before you go out you must take your cock and balls out of your undies so they bounce around. Then put on a pair of loose joggers and go for at least a 30 minute run in a populated area.

Likes: full public, scat, sissy, cross dressing, briefs, panties, underwear, pee, CBT, bondage, shaving, diapers, chastity, sounding, anal

Dislikes: blood, family, face, permanent

Spoiler:
I'm 2.2 inches soft
Declan Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 04:22 PM   #1710
DareMeTx

Shave your entire body from your nose to your toes. Kik me proof at DareMeUSA

Likes: Jockstraps, hidden public, sweat, freeballing, exhibitionism

Doesn't like: Involving other people, master\slave

Limits: Wedgies, piss, butt plugs, crossdressing, scat, face

PM Dares

Kik: DareMeUSA
DM me "Last pic" and I'll send the last pic of me.
DareMeTx is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, hidden, person above, public