Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-26-2014, 05:30 PM   #1696
indiapers

Soap up a pacifier and keep it in your mouth with a gag. Now triple diaper up and put running clothes on and go for a jog must wet through all three then stay in them for 2 more hours after you have wet them. I would like a very creative dare within my limits.kik me at Indiapers for list of stuff I have.

Last edited by indiapers; 03-26-2014 at 05:38 PM.
indiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 11:45 PM   #1697
colinlovesdiapers

You have to wear a butt plug under your diapers all day tomorrow. You will be diapered at work, and can't go to the bathroom except to change. Once you get home, you can only wear a diaper in your room, and you can't close the door the whole way. The dare is over when you wake up the next morning.

Diapers, pee, chastity

poo, cum, messy(slightly), anal, masturbation, minor public

visible public

permanent, family/friends, pain, injury, illegal
colinlovesdiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 10:53 AM   #1698
toddiaper

Drive out to a gas station or rest stop and walk I to the bathroom with a diaper in hand. You must be seen carrying the diaper into the bathroom. Then, change into your diaper. You must wear this for 4 hours! Using it for any and every bathroom urge you have during that time.
toddiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:22 AM   #1699
Artemis91

Fill your diaper with chocolate pudding, and go for a three mile run

Loves: diapers, messy, piss, pain, crossdressing, wedgies, CBT, cock, being a cumbucket, anal, bondage, femdom
Limits: Family, blood, illegal, obvious public

KIK:Artemis91xox
Torture Academy:Cheerleader/Gamer

Artemis91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 02:24 PM   #1700
MyLittlePWNY

Wear your dirty diaper (pee) on your head .

I don't have any diapers. Any homemade ideas?

I need a master/ mistress. PM of interested!

I am a Disgusting bitch in the male farm

I am out of Diapers
MyLittlePWNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 02:55 PM   #1701
Artemis91

In that case, my dare to you is to go to the nearest shop which sells adult diapers, and buy a pack.

Loves: diapers, messy, piss, pain, crossdressing, wedgies, CBT, cock, being a cumbucket, anal, bondage, femdom
Limits: Family, blood, illegal, obvious public

KIK:Artemis91xox
Torture Academy:Cheerleader/Gamer

Artemis91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 02:58 PM   #1702
Shiv

Tie up your cock and balls extremely tight with a cord, shoelace, etc. Make sure they are throbbing. Put on two diapers over it, cutting a slit in the inner one. You have to stay like that until you manage to pee enough to soak the outer diaper.

34/F. 205 lbs.
I am a writing slut. Give me WriteForMe tasks.
Shiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 02:11 AM   #1703
Trippy

Your dare^
Ok, first, get some laxatives and put on a diaper. Duct tape the diaper to you, then take some laxatives, and if you have none, get some (wearing the diaper to public is mandatory, because public's not in your limits but you may wear something over the diaper)
Ok, after you've got the laxatives, take some. A good few, but not too much.
Then get someone to come to your house (If you don't want that, that's fine.) Get some rope, and tie yourself to something that will be challenge going for you to get out of. Your goal is to untie yourself before the laxatives take effect
Trippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 05:36 PM   #1704
Diaperlover22

Put on 2 diapers put normal clothes over your diapers you must use them for pee and poop until it leaks

Like: public and long term dares, diapers, using diapers,humiliation
Limits: pain, putting things in butt,
Diaperlover22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 05:45 PM   #1705
kaliara

Diaper up and go about your day as normal using your diaper for all of your buisness. Throughout the day you are allowed to change your diaper three times all of which must be done in a public place. If at any point you change your diaper at home you are to spend another day in diapers. If you use more than three diapers this also qualifies for another day in diapers. Good luck.

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 03:58 AM   #1706
babygdare

Huh, for you I suggest the following:

First of all you need to get yourself nice and clean: Drink several glasses of water an hour holding your pee until you have to go - keep doing this until your pee is clear and you're going frequently. Also give yourself 2-3 enemas with as much water as you can take until they have done their job properly.

Now you can diaper up with 2 or so I would say at least. You cannot remove the diapers until 2 conditions have been met: 1. Your pee is no longer clear and is in fact a deep shade of yellow. 2. You have messed yourself.

Obviously it is quite hard to tell when your pee is clear or not and therein lies the challenge - you get one opportunity to take the diaper off and pee in the toilet...if the pee is not a dark shade of yellow (use your honest judgement) then give yourself an enema put your diaper back on. Wait till you need to expel and when you feel the urge you must masturbate to orgasm. If your orgasm before you expel congrats lift up the toilet and use that, if not well then you should plop the diaper on your head before you continue to masturbate.

20/m
LIKES: Humiliation, degredading, the unusual, messing with people
DISLIKES: Cbt, involving others, wedgies, spanking
WONT DO: LIMITS: Permanent, serious bodily harm, family, over the top, daytime public, illegal
babygdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 12:18 AM   #1707
gogglestars

Got a question about a dare posted long ago in this thread. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...tub#post330387
It involves hogtying yourself in the bathtub, wearing a diaper smeared with icy hot, and several other things.

The timing method was to tie the release method (scissors/key/whatevs) to a long rope, and make sure you could only use your mouth to pull the rope to get free. Any ideas on how you could set it up so you can only pull a rope with your teeth, and still be free enough to undo yourself once you've got the key?

To add my own dare for you:

Insert one or two glycerin suppositories.
Hold it until the first big urge to poop stops (this is definitely possible with just one)
Put on a diaper, and go about your day normally. At some point, when you probably least expect it, you will not have much time to find a toilet to poop in. If you're home, once the second or third big urge hits, tie one wrist to each ankle on the same side, and sit down. For more difficulty, you can add a spreader bar to keep your wrists apart, or a nice rolled up towel between your butt cheeks to make it more difficult to poo.

If you're shopping or at work, well... run for it, and hope.

likes: diaper, bondage, butt plug, gag, blindfold, ear plugs, line punishment (diaper related)
dislikes: icy hot, nipple clamps
limits: public, not actually possible, family, friends, outside, sissy
toys: see likes, cuffs, rope, various insertables, CB6K chastity device
gogglestars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 08:18 PM   #1708
Dmeaner1997

Do the second dare in this thread
Dmeaner1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 10:18 PM   #1709
Diaperlover22

That's a dumb uncreative dare

Put on a diaper and go to the mall go into any store and wet your diaper then walk around the mall going in and out of stores after you have been walking around in you wet diaper for 30 mins go into the public bathroom, go into a stall leave the door unlocked and change into a fresh diaper then carry the used diaper to the trash and throw it away at least one person must see you throwing it away then you can go home.

I'm going to the movie theater tomorrow night please make my dare involve that I want it to be as public and humiliating as possible

Likes: wetting and messing in diaper, public, humiliation,
Limits: anal, food in diaper
Diaperlover22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 10:45 AM   #1710
daremenow
getDare Succubus

Next time you get a free day i want you to diaper up as much as possible. Make it as thick as you are comfortable going out in public. You will be spending all day out in public until your diaper package leaks.enjoy! for mine please make it extreme. I can do pretty much anything as long as i don't have to leave the house.
daremenow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper