Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-18-2014, 04:21 PM   #1681
Diaperlover22

You must wear 4 diapers at all times for a week you do not have to use the diapers when out in public unless you want to but you do have to use them at home

Please make my dare school related
Diaperlover22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 04:27 PM   #1682
LittleEdan

You must be double diapered at school tomorrow, you can wear baggy jeans or a skirt, but the diapers have to be poking out over your jeans, so if your shirt rides up, they are visable. No going to the bathroom. You must use your diapers.
You cannot change until you are home and ALL your homework is done!
HARD LIMITS: Fam/friends,pain,scat, eating/rubbing face in diapers,perm. incon.,cam, wetting pants/bed, etc.

I HAVE: Diapers (pullups, stuffers,bambinos,molicares, & thinner diapers that I won't mind using), diaper cover, wipes, powder, spreader bar, paddle, a few insertables, lube, bandannas(as ties), etc. Can get a few cheap things.
LittleEdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:51 PM   #1683
burneraccount

This challenge is centered around making things difficult to do. Start by putting on 3 diapers with slits in them so they can drain into each other. Now put on your spreader bar, then tie/handcuff you hands together (in front of you). You can only use the toilet for pooping. But to make up for that, you must make oatmeal and pour it into the diaper closest to you once it has cooled off. Also make sure to stay hydrated! Have a glass of water on every hour (i.e. 7:00, 8:00, 9:00, etc). Have fun!

I've got two weeks to myself! Please give me dares, rules, suggestions for what to do: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73869
burneraccount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 09:52 PM   #1684
sissyray
Account Banned

You may only go the bathroom in diapers for the next 48 hours.

Limits; friends and family, illegal, public, eating/drinking bodily excretions (piss, scat,cum)

i make sex toys on request/command

PM me "Ass Whore" and I will put something of your choice in my ass n leave it in for as long as you want.

PM me "Slut" and I will be your slave for as long as you want

Kik pluggednstretched
sissyray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 10:15 PM   #1685
The Dared

Default Dare

I have diapers, dildos, womens clothing and other common household items, I am home alone. Please dare me something! I will not eat anything)Ie. From the diapers!
The Dared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 10:25 PM   #1686
sissyray
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dared View Post
I have diapers, dildos, womens clothing and other common household items, I am home alone. Please dare me something! I will not eat anything)Ie. From the diapers!
Read the rules of the thread. Don't expect a dare without giving one first to the person above you.

Limits; friends and family, illegal, public, eating/drinking bodily excretions (piss, scat,cum)

i make sex toys on request/command

PM me "Ass Whore" and I will put something of your choice in my ass n leave it in for as long as you want.

PM me "Slut" and I will be your slave for as long as you want

Kik pluggednstretched
sissyray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 07:47 AM   #1687
daremenow
getDare Succubus

first, I want you to get thickly diapered, as many as you want, you will be going outside like this to a location of your choice. You are also to be fully crossdressed as much as you can.

To prepare for this, you must drink alot and need to have the urge to crap. What you are going to do is go to the location of your choice, and edge 10 times. If you don't complete the edges, piss or crap yourself before you are done, or cum, you must spank your diapered butt 50 times before going back home.

Once you are home, if you failed, you must stay in that diaper for another hour.

Have fun with mine please!
daremenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 09:59 AM   #1688
kaliara

Okay! I want you to put 5 marshmallows and 2 bananas up your butt, if you dont have bananas use 5-6 more marshmallows. Diaper up and saran wrap yourself nicely into that diaper. Once youve saran wrapped yourself in i want you to hold all of that in for a minimum of 30 minutes. During those 30 minutes i want you to do 30 sit ups (all the way no crunches), 50 jumping jacks, and 40 squats. If you mess yourself in the thirty minutes you must continue to wear the diaper for another 5 hours! If you manage to pass the thirty minutes you are allowed to remove your diaper after you have rubbed your butt on the ground and squished your mess around so much that you have banana and marshmallow on the front side of the diaper covering you. Make sure you do a really good job at squishing it all together, you want to make sure its unditinguishable goo!

Be creative and fun with mine as well please

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 12:10 PM   #1689
Diaperlover22

You must stay in diapers for 3 days toilet is off limits if you need to change your diaper you have to pm me for permission
Old 03-23-2014, 06:45 AM   #1690
TheReborn

Get fully dressed (normal underwear + jeans and a belt) and drink 3 glasses of water. When you need the toilet, take two diapers and tape them on your hands. Wait 30 minutes and then try and find a way to go to the toilet with the diapers still on.

I have the house to myself and am willing to go semi-public if needs be.

No long-term (more than 1 day) or poop please.

Last edited by TheReborn; 03-23-2014 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Additional information.
TheReborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 03:03 PM   #1691
Diaperlover22

Wear diapers 24/7 for 2 weeks every time you need to change your diaper you have to pm me for permission
Old 03-23-2014, 03:05 PM   #1692
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

Wear diapers 24/7 for the next month and can only have 3 each day

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 03:50 PM   #1693
TheReborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaperlover22 View Post
Wear diapers 24/7 for 2 weeks every time you need to change your diaper you have to pm me for permission
My post clearly said no long term
TheReborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 03:52 PM   #1694
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

OK then 3 days but only 2 diapers. I wouldn't of gave you a dare like that if you had limits likes listed

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 04:09 PM   #1695
Shiv

Do what you can to dress up as much like a little baby girl as possible. Your diapers should be at least double thick, if not triple thick. Poke holes in the crotch of the inner ones. You aren't allowed to change until the outer one is soaked.

34/F. 205 lbs.
I am a writing slut. Give me WriteForMe tasks.
Shiv is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper