Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-02-2017, 11:55 PM   #1666
Strangerthings
getDare Sweetheart

1. boomer chooses duration of slavery
2. Loser must not use the words "I" or "me" but must refer to itself as "it" or "the slave"
3. Loser must have winner's name written on body

Dislikes: Anal, CBT

Limits: Blood, permanent, scat, Family, Face

kik/telegram: anythingthereis

Strangerthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 12:07 AM   #1667
PetTaylor

Rainbow sounds fun! :3

2. Loser must not use the words "I" or "me" but must refer to itself as "it" or "the slave"
4. The winner gains control over the loser's getDare account (avatar, signature, pm dares etc...)

I am a 20 year old Transgender female

Butterfly's Matchmaking Service:
Link to Butterfly's matchmaking service!
www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=288820
Likes: Micromanaging, outfit control, hidden public, PET PLAY

[COLOR="Blue"]Dislikes: AB/DL, scat, piss, online exposure [/
COLOR]

-Limits: Public, family, friends, extreme pain,
PetTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 02:48 AM   #1668
alexiate2379
Account Banned

4. The winner gains control over the loser's getDare account (avatar, signature, pm dares etc...)
5. Loser must give the winner an initial 5 sissy pictures that the winner can threaten to expose if the slave tries to run.

My profile is public property and can be changed however anyone wants. Any private pictures of me can be exposed. Lock me out. Do what you want. I have to make a new profile that shows what a sissy I am.

The password for this account is: "MasterJay"
alexiate2379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 06:21 AM   #1669
PinkBimbo

5. Loser must give the winner an initial 5 sissy pictures that the winner can threaten to expose if the slave tries to run.
6. Slave must surrender complete control of their screen via TeamViewer or Anydesk

love: parental control
like:long hair, hypnosis, ballet boots, bimbofication, piercings, teamviewer, life control, account takeover, behavioral modification, body modification, glue.
limits: pics, family, suicide social, public, scat, piss, cbt.

Permanent Rules / Pm Dares / Calendar
PinkBimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 05:13 PM   #1670
daettil69

6. Slave must surrender complete control of their screen via TeamViewer or Anydesk
7. Boomer must ask slave before logging into any of their accounts. Slave can refuse, but every account slave refuses access to is another line that boomer can add to potato.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
daettil69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 05:15 PM   #1671
diaper06
Account Banned

7. Boomer must ask slave before logging into any of their accounts. Slave can refuse, but every account slave refuses access to is another line that boomer can add to potato.
8. Every time slave cums adds a day. Boomer can force slave to cum

Add to my cornertime dare!
Kik: diaperboy06

I love extreme dares!
6 hour dare limit

Likes/Limits/Toys
diaper06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 05:18 PM   #1672
daettil69

9. Boomer can choose one other potato from any potato thread and slave must do every line from it that doesn't violate their limits.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
Old 02-03-2017, 05:21 PM   #1673
diaper06
Account Banned

9. Boomer can choose one other potato from any potato thread and slave must do every line from it that doesn't violate their limits.
10. Boomer can force daily corner time

I love extreme dares!
6 hour dare limit

Likes/Limits/Toys
Old 02-03-2017, 05:24 PM   #1674
abacsla

11. looser must report everyday

Please treat me as the sissy slut that i am
abacsla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 05:29 PM   #1675
diaper06
Account Banned

12. Boomer may add 3 lines

I love extreme dares!
6 hour dare limit

Likes/Limits/Toys
Old 02-03-2017, 05:35 PM   #1676
daettil69

13. Every week boomer flips a coin. If it comes up heads, then the past week didn't count towards reducing the slave's time.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
Old 02-03-2017, 05:36 PM   #1677
diaper06
Account Banned

13. Every week boomer flips a coin. If it comes up heads, then the past week didn't count towards reducing the slave's time.
14. Boomer can make slave try anything not in linits

I love extreme dares!
6 hour dare limit

Likes/Limits/Toys
Old 02-03-2017, 05:42 PM   #1678
daettil69

15. Once per week slave can try to escape by messaging boomer. If boomer doesn't respond within 8 hours, then the slave is free. If boomer does respond, then they can give slave a harsh punishment in addition to adding more time to the slavery.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
Old 02-03-2017, 05:46 PM   #1679
diaper06
Account Banned

15. Once per week slave can try to escape by messaging boomer. If boomer doesn't respond within 8 hours, then the slave is free. If boomer does respond, then they can give slave a harsh punishment in addition to adding more time to the slavery.
16. Boomer controls loser's bladder

I love extreme dares!
6 hour dare limit

Likes/Limits/Toys
Old 02-03-2017, 05:56 PM   #1680
abacsla

16. Boomer controls loser's bladder
17.. looser must wear panties at least 3 a week

Please treat me as the sissy slut that i am
abacsla is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, cumulative, dare, hot potato, slave