Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-05-2014, 09:40 AM   #1651
toddiaper

Roll two dice. That is the number of large bananas you must stuff inside your diaper before your next shopping trip.
toddiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 10:10 AM   #1652
burneraccount

When you first wake up in the morning this saturday or sunday (whichever works for you) put on a diaper. Now get some tape and a LOT of chocolate pudding. Use tape to seal the diaper up tight so it can't leak, but before you do that fill it until it is almost leaking/overflowing with chocolate pudding. You must wear this squishy pudding diaper all day. You can only take it off after 10:00 pm. You probably figured this out but you physically cannot use the toilet with this. Do all your business in the diaper. Have fun!

I've got two weeks to myself! Please give me dares, rules, suggestions for what to do: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73869
burneraccount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 06:22 PM   #1653
Diaperlover22

You must put on a diaper if not already wearing one you have to pee and mess in it now mush the mess all over in your diaper then then grab the mushy mess out of your diaper while still wearing it and use the mess as lube to masterbate with

Make my dare public i like to be humiliated in public
Diaperlover22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 09:53 PM   #1654
daremenow
getDare Succubus

I want you to double diaper up and drink as much water as you can in 2 hours. You then need to go out shopping and must have at least part of the diaper visible at all times. So wear the tightest pants you can. You need to piss yourself in public, and if you can make it leak, you get to give me a dare. Bonus points if you mess it in public too.

I want really good dare, haven't done one in a while. No public.
daremenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 12:41 AM   #1655
D_Daze

Seeing that you have "diaper wrap" a PM dare I'm going to add onto that.

So before you diaper up and wrap up in your saran wrap. You are to roll a die and put that number of large marshmallows up your bum followed by a butt plug. Then coat the underside of your penis with icy hot and diaper up. Wrap up in your saran wrap for 3 hours and during this time you must drink 2 glasses of water every 1/2 hour and constantly be rubbing the front of your diaper, that catch is that you're not allowed to cum until the 3 hours are up and you are out of your diaper.

Now there are 2 ways you could be punished here. If you diaper isn't wet after the 3 hours you will slap your balls 6 times per ball. The second way you could be punished is if you cum during the 3 hours. Should this happen you are to coat the head of your penis in icy hot and put on your chastity device and diaper up and duct tape the diaper shut. You must stay like that until the same time the following day. No removing the diaper, no using the bathroom. And you must post a picture of this punishment on your profile here.

Likes: Diapers, Bondage, Chastity, Masturbation Chance (meaning dice or coin toss or random.org), hidden public

Limits: public, family, friends, pain, illegal, permanent, eating bodily fluids/excrement, scat, cross dressing, ice, swirlies, face pics
D_Daze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 01:10 AM   #1656
johnsmilk

Roll a die
-how many diapers you wear
-how many hours you wear it
Every hour add an item of food
Have fun!

dislikes/ punishments: low pain, smelling my messy diaper, over 3 hour dares, medium public, shitting my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper

limits: scat eating, full public humiliation, family, friends

PM DIAPER DARES I WILL DO EVERYONE OF THEM AND PROVIDE PROOF IF YOU ASK
johnsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 02:55 PM   #1657
Diaperlover22

Wear one diaper for 24 hours, toilet is off limits if it leaks you have to send me a pic of your diaper leaking and pm me for punishment
Old 03-10-2014, 05:52 PM   #1658
johnsmilk

Put on three diapers, go to a store and wet yourself, ask 3 people to change your diaper, if they won't then you must poo in your diaper and leave it in the bathroom before you leave

dislikes/ punishments: low pain, smelling my messy diaper, over 3 hour dares, medium public, shitting my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper

Old 03-11-2014, 03:43 PM   #1659
Diaperlover22

You must mess and pee in your diaper before you go to bed then sleep in it over night you can change in the morning
Old 03-11-2014, 04:09 PM   #1660
wedgieslave62

Where a diaper for 3 hrs at end of three hrs squish Ur diaper around moving the substances
wedgieslave62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 04:10 PM   #1661
-shh-

Put on a diaper and use it for peeing and pooping for 24hrs without changing
-shh- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 04:31 PM   #1662
i_will

By the look of your profile, you dont seem to have done any diaper dares.

so, I dare you to go into a store and buy some diapers. If your not sure what size you need, just ask.

Go into the nearest toilets, take your underwear off and put your diaper on.

You must keep it on, till you have thoughrally soaked it. Have fun

Maybe: long term diaper wear, crossdressing, leotards, tights, laxatives, supposatories, castor oil punishment, humiliation and acting girly, maybe open to other ideas.

NO: Family, public, consuming pee,cum,pooh, social suicide and involving other people.

PM me if you want to crossdress me, put me in diapers for short or long periods or for me to be your PM Slave
i_will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 04:48 PM   #1663
deepthroat
Account Banned

Insert a suppository and keep your diaper on for 2 days, you must thoroughly soak and shit in your diaper, and put some mashed banana in with it

I love taking cocks up my asshole and sucking them too.

I am a diaper slut.
Pm me "whore" and I will slap my tits.
Pm me "fuck" and I will stretch my ass with something of your choice.
Pm me "mess" to make me mess a diaper

Kik me at arvenyel
deepthroat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 05:25 PM   #1664
indiapers

Take 3 suppositories then put in your butt plug And Diaper Up. You must hold in for 1 hour off not stay in the diaper till you fall asleep.
Old 03-12-2014, 07:07 PM   #1665
johnsmilk

Wear a diaper until you wet and mess. Now wedgie the best you can and leave it for an hour

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper