Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-29-2022, 04:10 AM   #1636
Sismaster

caught you.

if you catch me within 30 minutes I need to drink 2L of coffee with lot of sugar to increase my need to shit.
if you catch me within 15 minutes I need to walk outside for 20/30 minutes after drinking the coffee.

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 04:13 AM   #1637
asdf12

Caught you. Enjoy!

If i get caught in 30 minutes i will wear a thong of choice for the next hour.

likes: (private) humiliation, feminization/crossdressing, semi-public, underwear, messy boxers, dice, bet, anal (new), sleeping dares, shower dares, cum dares,

limits: face pics, vids, public, scat, family, friends, lot of pain, bodywriting

Toys: several plugs, dildo, magic wand, wrist-ankle cuffs, collar and leash, ball gag, cock rings and a bag full of female underwear

-will only play with people from GD-
asdf12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 04:13 AM   #1638
SubbyFoxboi

Caught ya, enjoy your coffee!
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 04:20 AM   #1639
bithug
Distinguished Member

If you catch me in the next 30 minutes, I'll send you five naked pics and five naked videos to be used as you please. Rings will be on cock and separated balls.

AND/OR (Your choice)

I will post as you please in four different threads of your choice.

Master’s Rules:
1) Slave will be completely naked in all pics/videos/cam sessions.
2) Slave will have rings on cock/separated balls in pics/videos/cam sessions.
3) Soles of feet must always be clean and in view when possible.
4) Slave is not allowed to wear socks/closed-toe shoes, only sandals/flip-flops. He will be barefoot when possible.
5) Slave will provide pic/video proof to all who ask.

PM dares

Limits

Punishments

Toys
bithug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 05:21 AM   #1640
Sismaster

if you catch me within 20 minutes I need to push to poop (in a squatting position) until I feel something coming out, then I can clench up. do it again 10 minutes later 6 times.

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Old 05-29-2022, 06:45 AM   #1641
Sismaster

if you catch me within 30 minutes I need to eat some fried snacks some coffee and 20 minutes later push to poop for 7 seconds. repeat the pushing 30 minutes later 4 times. can't take of underwear if anything comes out

Old 05-29-2022, 08:34 AM   #1642
ShawnaMTF

If you catch me in the next 90 min, my trip home from camp, i have to change into a diaper first thing then unpack.

Hate( AKA limites) unlocking my chastity(forced to add), pain so no iceyhot/tooth paste lube or stuff like that, also no public so no cam/pics/going outside ( hiden is ok) no eating or drinking anything that come out of my body( cum is ok )

PM Dares
ShawnaMTF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 08:56 AM   #1643
Sismaster

caught you

if you catch me within 30 minutes, then after I am allowed to poop I will have to drink 1L of coffee and walk around for a 40 minute walk at least and every 8 minutes push to poop for a few seconds until I feel stuff come out and then push 2 more seconds. then I can clench up again if I have enough control.
you can give me a dare/taks/punishment if I mess before home

Old 05-29-2022, 09:00 AM   #1644
Prissylittlesissy

Caught you!
If someone catches me in next hour they can decide what outfit I buy next and will have to wear for 72 hours including accesories

Likes: hypno, humiliation, feminization, sissification crossdressing, being controlled eating cum diapers peeing my pants, orgasm denial, Bladder control, edging, Ruined orgasm, toilet licking, anything not specified

Limits: pics, cam and social media

Last edited by Prissylittlesissy; 05-29-2022 at 09:42 AM.
Prissylittlesissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 09:34 AM   #1645
Sismaster

if you catch me within 5 minutes I need to push to poop for 5 seconds right now and then clench up and try again 1 minute later

Old 05-29-2022, 10:55 AM   #1646
Sismaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sismaster View Post
caught you

if you catch me within 30 minutes, then after I am allowed to poop I will have to drink 1L of coffee and walk around for a 40 minute walk at least and every 8 minutes push to poop for a few seconds until I feel stuff come out and then push 2 more seconds. then I can clench up again if I have enough control.
you can give me a dare/taks/punishment if I mess before home
if you catch me within 10 minutes the minum amount of time is either, until I feel stuff coming out, or 5 seconds, wichever happens later.

Old 05-29-2022, 11:41 AM   #1647
Sismaster

If you catch me within 20 minutes I need to sit on 20 pancakes bottomless while holding back my urge to poop and play overwatch for 1 hour.

If you want you can make it more challenging

Old 05-30-2022, 01:54 AM   #1648
Ciri

If you catch me within 1 hour, I get stuck with my current underwear. That is a warm pair of fleecy tights and a pair of knee socks, because it's way too cold for late spring today. The tricky part is, by catching me, I get stuck with these for at least 1 week, no matter how high the temperature will climb. Any orgasm or edging task will make the tights pretty smelly, so this also means I have to be as chaste as possible or face the consequences. To conclude the dare, after 1 week, I have to remove the socks and put one in my mouth, press the other one to my nose and pull the yucky tights over my head and spend some time in bondage (you can suggest how long and what bondage if you want to later).

If you're really quick, you can make it even worse:
  • catch me within 60 minutes and I get stuck for 1 week, as I already said.
  • catch me within 30 minutes and you get to pick a few extra clothes and mandatory eding/orgasm tasks, PM me for that
  • catch me withing 10 minutes and I get stuck for more than 1 week, depending on two more or less random factors, PM me for that. Also the bondage session will be done at least twice (in between, and once at the end).
  • catch me within 5 minutes and I have to wear warm boots almost all the time (even in bed), except when jogging
Limits: photography, age play, messenger apps, wasting food, illegal

Sex Map* | PM Dares | Stuff
* sex map is slightly outdated, some purple markers are now green
Ciri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2022, 01:58 AM   #1649
dgaz

Caught you! Enjoy

My PM Dares
dgaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2022, 06:44 AM   #1650
bithug
Distinguished Member

If you catch me in the next 30 minutes, I'll send you five naked pics and five naked videos to be used as you please. Rings will be on cock and separated balls.

AND/OR (Your choice)

I will post as you please in four different threads of your choice.

Master’s Rules:
1) Slave will be completely naked in all pics/videos/cam sessions.
2) Slave will have rings on cock/separated balls in pics/videos/cam sessions.
3) Soles of feet must always be clean and in view when possible.
4) Slave is not allowed to wear socks/closed-toe shoes, only sandals/flip-flops. He will be barefoot when possible.
5) Slave will provide pic/video proof to all who ask.

PM dares

Limits

Punishments

Toys
bithug is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare