Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-06-2011, 10:39 PM   #151
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Woow, people get SO impatient!!! If you lose your internet connection a week, they are ready to... freak out But are you ready for some dares?
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 10:53 PM   #152
Bound

I'm in: 6, 13, 17, 21, 23.

Isn't it better lottery to be drawn twice a month?
Bound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 11:01 PM   #153
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

17 - Go without any underwear/bikini for 1 week. In this week, you must at least to a public swimming pool/a beach, a movie theatre and work/school! At the beach/pool, you MUST go swimming (but not wear bikini). You are allowed to wear as many layers of thin, white clothing as possible, but the more you wear, the more awkward it will look! So would you rater look awkward or be slightly exposed! (when I say bikini, I (of course) mean, that guys can't wear swimming trunks either...)
16- Go to random.org, and generate 2 numbers between 16 and 1. Now multiply these 2 numbers. This is how many times you must write "slut", "bitch", "whore", "jerk" or similar somewhere on your body. With a PERMANENT marker!
20- Take pictures of you undressing yourself. Take one of each "stage" (which means 1 fully dressed, 1 with 1 item of clothing missing, 1 with 2 etc.... Keep them as an album on your computer dekstop for 1 week!
25- Strip naked, run to the lightpost closest to your house, and make yourself orgasm by rubbing yourself against it!
19- Girls: While naked, put clothespins on your nipples and pussy lips. As many as possible. Tie small or larger buckets and cans to the clothespins. Now go to the shower, blindfold yourself, and tie or handcuff your hands behind your back. Drop the key/scissors to the floor. Now (still blindfolded) find the way to turn the water on (be careful, cold water only!). Now the water will slowly fill up the buckets hanging from your naked body. That will make them heavier, and pull them off (make sure to use big buckets, otherwise they won't get heavy enough. You can't search for the key/scissors before all clothespins are pulled off!Guys: Find a long branch on a tree. Pull it down as much as possible, and duct tape your dick to it. Also tie a string to it, and keep this in your hand. Now blindfold yourself, and tie your hands. Next thing to do is drop your scissors/key. Afterwards you slowly, but in the end completely let go the string (and branch), which will make it opull in your dick. Now you can start searching for the key!

Replys/reports can be sent by PM or to [email protected]. Remember that picture proofs are appreciated, but not required!
The next numbers will be drawn around the end of October!
HAVE FUN, GUYS AND GIRLS, WHO ARE BRAVE ENOUGH TO SIGN UP!
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Old 10-06-2011, 11:02 PM   #154
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bound View Post
I'm in: 6, 13, 17, 21, 23.

Isn't it better lottery to be drawn twice a month?
Maybe, but unfortunately I don't have time to hold that. It is hard enough to hold 1 month (sorry). I have a life outside getDare too
Old 10-07-2011, 02:25 AM   #155
mascot1920

Location: In a house, on a street, in a town, within a state.....maybe...
Default Awww

I didnt win

Femdom/Bondage/Semi Public Dares/Watersports/Light Blackmail/Light CBT/Verbal Humiliation/Heels/Object Crush(my stuff)/Feminization etc...

Read my blog (has story) at
http://senscribe.blogspot.com/
mascot1920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 05:02 AM   #156
undiefree
getDare Sweetheart

Default One win - will pm proof to all who ask

Quote:
Originally Posted by undiefree View Post
here goes

16- Go to random.org, and generate 2 numbers between 16 and 1. Now multiply these 2 numbers. This is how many times you must write "slut", "bitch", "whore", "jerk" or similar somewhere on your body. With a PERMANENT marker!

Generated 1 (boo) and 10 (yay)....so will write 10x words. Not today, probably tonight or tomorrow

good dare

really loves: giving girls with cute butts a spanking!
likes: going without underwear for long periods and in inappropriate circumstances... and public, flashing, mooning, funny lost bets
could if made to; cams
limits: kids, real pain, family, poop, pee (in about that order)
undiefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:27 AM   #157
Faust

will there be another lottery at the end of this month?
Faust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:42 PM   #158
XBOX360

12, 18, 21, 6, 11.

I'll do it next time.
XBOX360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:32 PM   #159
paige18

maybe i will get luckier next time i only got one on this round
14, 18, 21, 4, 8

Kik- paigieb
paige18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:46 PM   #160
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

didnt get any sad face
16 23 14 7 21
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 12:00 AM   #161
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faust View Post
will there be another lottery at the end of this month?
Yeah, around the end...
Old 10-08-2011, 12:23 AM   #162
Forestpup
getDare Sweetheart

i survived this round

limits: involving others, illegal, bodily harm/pain, wedgies, consumption of icky stuff (poo, pee, mixed food), public

btw i'm male
Forestpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 06:26 AM   #163
undiefree
getDare Sweetheart

Default completed...will swap proofs with others who completed theirs

Quote:
Originally Posted by undiefree View Post

Generated 1 (boo) and 10 (yay)....so will write 10x words. Not today, probably tonight or tomorrow

good dare
have proof that this was done, if others do please pm

really loves: giving girls with cute butts a spanking!
likes: going without underwear for long periods and in inappropriate circumstances... and public, flashing, mooning, funny lost bets
could if made to; cams
limits: kids, real pain, family, poop, pee (in about that order)
undiefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 06:50 AM   #164
qatguy
getDare Succubus

Nuclear evil one's dare lottery

7, 3, 19, 11, 1.
here is to wishfull thinking.
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:36 AM   #165
Bound

My new numbers are: 1, 5, 7, 23, 25.

I was lucky with this 17 from the previous draw. I still have to do the pool part but will not be able to swim naked cause it's public pool and this is forbidden. I will expose myself and try to stay as much time as possible fully naked in the changing room but anyway it makes me not keeping strict to the dare. And as I see the other numbers - I'm really lucky with this.

I think, there should be some general punishment for not doing the dares at their entireness and one for not doing a dare at all.
Bound is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk