Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-11-2023, 10:29 AM   #151
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

For item #5, that should be 40 spanks before each pjnushment, not done all at once.

Also, to help everyone keep track, Don't erase them from your blog after doing them, just mark them as done (however you like)

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 10:31 AM   #152
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
For item #5, that should be 40 spanks before each pjnushment, not done all at once.
My mistake, I'll amend it now!

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Loves, Dislikes and Limits

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Humiliation_Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 10:45 AM   #153
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humiliation_Pig View Post
My mistake, I'll amend it now!
You still owe the extra 100 spanks after the electro ass fucking. In fact, lets make it 200.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
Old 02-11-2023, 10:51 AM   #154
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

1. Get your smallest bra that you can wear and line it with sandpaper. Put it on and grope yourself for 3 minutes. You may not remove the bra without permission

This has now been done. There is a slight itchy/scratchy feeling at the moment but nothing too intense (piggy knows from yesterday that this will change soon!).

2. Get a kitchen spoon and spank your clit 20 times. If any hit is soft or misses restart the 20. After waiting between 1 and 2 hours, repeat this punishment.

I tried my best to get every hit right but I did miss one so had to restart after number 8 so my clit had 28 hits in total. My clit is now sore and throbbing hard. I will repeat this in an hour.

3. Use toothpaste, and scrub my whole pussy, clit and anus, with a rough toothbrush, for 10 minutes then leaving it on for the rest of the hour.

I've completed this. The toothpaste on my freshly punished clit is really intense! The scrubbing really does intensify the experience so much.

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-11-2023, 10:51 AM   #155
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
You still owe the extra 100 spanks after the electro ass fucking. In fact, lets make it 200.
Thank you for correcting my mistake, I'll add it now.

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-11-2023, 11:16 AM   #156
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

4. 40 swats to each butt cheek for each punishment on the list moving forward.

I've completed the first set of these and they really hurt. I don't tolerate pain as well on my arse as I do elsewhere on my body so I really felt each hit. My bottom is now stinging as I sit to type.

5. Spend 10 minutes kneeling next to my toilet bucket with my head over it so that I can smell my disgusting waste and be reminded of what a gross pig I am. I will also grope my tits to ensure that they are getting the maximum benefit from the sandpaper.

This was horrible. Having already spent quite a bit of time in this position this afternoon, the smell was overwhelming. The bucket is quite full now so it was hard not to recoil. It was almost a relief to at least be able to distract myself a little by groping my tits through the bra. The pain gave me something to focus on. As I sit to write, my breasts are very tender and irritated.

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-11-2023, 11:40 AM   #157
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

40 Swats

I did my swats again but quickly realised that there's a downside in trying to rush my punishments... The quicker I go, the less time my butt gets to cool down and recover! Piggy now has a really sore butt!

6. Fuck my arse with my electro dildo on high for 10 minutes.

I inserted my dildo into my arse and turned the TENS unit on high. I fucked my butt as hard and fast as I could maintain for the ten minutes. I'm not very used to having electro there so it was quite hard to cope with the sensation. I managed, though the ten minute felt like forever!

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-11-2023, 12:03 PM   #158
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Don't worry piggy. I'm sure your next punishment will help.

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 02-11-2023, 12:38 PM   #159
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

7. 200 swats to each butt cheek, with my heavy wooden paddle.

So I plucked up the courage to start this next punishment, which was hard in itself because 200 swats each side felt impossible, particularly on top of my already sore bottom. I split them into sets of 50 to help the task feel more manageable. I rested for 5 minutes between each set. I don't really know what to say about them other than they really, really hurt and my eyes were watering by the end. Each swat started to make me whimper and it was harder and harder to force myself to do them.

I also completed the second set of 20 clit hits as I realised that I was almost out of time to do them. I did these hard and fast and my eyes continued to water as I delivered each hit. At least I managed them all this time without having to restart.

Piggy is going to rest a little before starting on punishment 8 as her bottom can't cope with another 40 hits just yet!

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-11-2023, 01:48 PM   #160
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

40 swats

These hurt so much! I tried to rest but I couldn't relax knowing more swats were looming so I decided to get them out of the way. Once again, I hit myself as hard as I could manage. My butt is so sore and bruised right now. I don't know how much visible bruising there'll be because my butt doesn't mark much but I can tell the bruising is developing under the surface.

8. 50 cane strokes to the sole of each foot with a thin, whippy cane.

I regretted coming up with this punishment yesterday and I regret it even more today... It hurt even more than yesterday because my feet are quite cold this evening. Again, like yesterday, I had to repeat a few strokes as I wimped out on a couple. My feet are somehow freezing still but on fire!

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-11-2023, 02:11 PM   #161
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Aww, piggy's butt is hurting. If only she would have been a good little piglet last night.

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 02-11-2023, 02:16 PM   #162
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Aww, piggy's butt is hurting. If only she would have been a good little piglet last night.
I know, I deserve this. Piggy is definitely learning her lesson!

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-11-2023, 02:30 PM   #163
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

40 swats

Oww! With each round of these I'm more and more sorry for my thoughtless actions. My butt is so sore and aches every time I sit back down.

9. Prepare a bowl of porridge made with water and put it in the fridge to get nice and cold and gross. Then eat it out of a bowl (face only, no hands), on the floor with my electro pads, on my labia, on high. This can be done over a maximum of two sittings.

This was unpleasant to say the least. I put the pads on the mean setting that I found yesterday and boy did it make eating hard. Being jolted every few seconds so intensely that I had to be careful not to choke or spit out my food. The cold porridge was disgusting as well, getting all over my face. I managed to eat the whole bowl this time but it took longer than anticipated due to the shocks. My legs are still trembling as I write this.

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-11-2023, 02:32 PM   #164
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humiliation_Pig View Post
I know, I deserve this. Piggy is definitely learning her lesson!
I should hope so. Otherwise, the pig need to go through even more correction; and I'm sure it wouldn't enjoy that.

In fact, let's see if we can help it avoid that fate. The pig should avoid referring to itself in the first person, or using people pronouns. That should help it remember that it is just a little piglet.

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 02-11-2023, 02:35 PM   #165
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I should hope so. Otherwise, the pig need to go through even more correction; and I'm sure it wouldn't enjoy that.

In fact, let's see if we can help it avoid that fate. The pig should avoid referring to itself in the first person, or using people pronouns. That should help it remember that it is just a little piglet.
Thank you for helping piggy to remember it's place. How long should piggy refer to itself this way?

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degradation, humiliation, newbie, punishment