Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-19-2023, 06:45 AM   #151
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Pretty close to the orgasm from your ramping edges, so since you’re away a few days I’ll give you a couple options.
1. Work toward that, but disregard the hour between if it will stop you making it through then all today
2. Test the dice, and hope they like you better than last time

Dice roll picks the number, then the top of the 2nd list takes that slot for the next roll
1. Clothes pegs on each nipple and each side of your needy hole for 10min
2. Medium plug in for 30min (can be delayed until a suitable time if not suitable when you make the roll, but if you’re going out to a shop or something I’m sure you can manage it under your clothes )
3. Edge without using your hands
4. Dildo teasing just the opening of your needy hole, and play with your nipples for 5min
5. Fill your needy hole with the dildo, but no moving it!
6. 2 edges, 2 mins between. Can use your hands

Refills:
30min large plug
5 min anal with your medium plug
3 edges, whatever you want to use but different for each one
Orgasm! Plug of your choice, dildo stuffing you nice and full, clamps on nipples and you can either move the dildo or rub your clit but not both at once.

Have a good day aloe
Old 05-19-2023, 06:55 AM   #152
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReallyMadHermit View Post

But that's not all! The exercise will change a bit as your edge quota goes up:
3 edges - the nipple clamps go on after stripping
4 edges - use the medium plug from now on, and thrusting is allowed
5 edges - you may play with your breasts while edging
6 edges - when reaching an edge, you are now to pull out the dildo completely before sliding it back in and starting your 5 minutes
7 edges - you're free to play with yourself using your hands
8 edges - use the large plug from now on, and you are allowed to use your vibrators
10 edges - you can have an orgasm after completing the first 9 edges, consequence free, but the edge quota will still reset to 2
Round 6 - 7 edges but gosh I can touch!!!

gosh I stripped naked stuck the dildo to the chair, added the pegs to my nipples and smoothly slid the medium plug into my rear. gosh I am so needy.

edge 1 sitting down on the dildo felt amazing!!! Soooooo full and good. I started bouncing gently, small thrusts in and out then brought ym hand to my clit!!!! GOSH. *blushes* just a few cirlces and I was at the edge stopping touching and lifting off the dildo (ahghghghghghghg) gosh. *squirms* soooo empty and needy.

2 - a handful of long slow thrusts. rising off the dildo and lowering myself down. holding the back of the chair. then bringing my hand to my clit for the most fantastic edge. gosh. gosh. I didn't edge by touching my clit at all yesterday and it feels sooooo good. Lifting off....less good. but gosh. clenching around nothing knowuing I was sooo close to cumming. gosh. 5 more.

gosh. anytime I look at my phone for the time *BLUSHES*

3 - gosh that was soooo close gosh. gosh. squirms. I want to cum so badly. I did shorter faster thrusts the chain and my clamps bouncing then just gently touched my clit and I was at the edge and soooooo close to tipping over. gosh. I lifted off the dildo feeling how close I was and how badly I want it *blsuehs* once I had settled a bit I sat back down. gosh. ....4 more...without cumming. gosh I want an orgasm *blushes*

4 - mmmm I went with long slow thrusts almost al the way out then all the way back in gosh. I was soo close to tht edge from the moment I started moving gosh. then gently touched my clit after a couple of thrusts and was there. lifting off so desperately wanting more. to be filled to orgasm to just edgew ith the dildo inside me gohs anythign more. even sitting still I can feel my needy hole gently clenching around the doldo gosh. soo needy so good.

5 - gpsh I wanted the short fast thurst so I went for it but gosh one gentle touch of my clit and I was at the edge lfiting off. before that my clamps and chain had been bouncng and feeling soooo good and sthe dildo feeling amaxing and gosh. lifting off looking at my needy hole and seeing it leak wishing it was back on the dildo then stiting down and feeling that wonderfl fulnness again gosh. 5 minites is a really long time wen I am edging this wuickly. 2 more.

6 - gosh slong and slow so deep and full and I wanted to gently pull on the chain between the clams to I did gosh and then genrlt rubbing my clit and such a good doog edge. gosh mmm I didnt even hate lifting ff as much feeling my needy hole empty then once I had calmed fill again. gosh. one more

7 - gosh longand slow again waiting a second between each mmmmgosh was so lgose to the edge before even toucing my clit and then just a bruhs and I was there and lifting off gosh mmmm so empty then sitting back dwn and being so lovely and full. gosh. that was 7. just enhoting the 5 minutes of being full

mmm

takingthe plug out furst still always feels so squirms. and *blushes( I made a bit of a mess of the chair *Blsuehs*

a couple chores to do then time for coursework

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to aloe for this post:
Old 05-19-2023, 07:08 AM   #153
athmarr
Distinguished Member

I should have added, if you run out of things to add to the rolls start eliminating options and make them a reroll instead
Old 05-19-2023, 07:10 AM   #154
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
Pretty close to the orgasm from your ramping edges, so since you’re away a few days I’ll give you a couple options.
1. Work toward that, but disregard the hour between if it will stop you making it through then all today
2. Test the dice, and hope they like you better than last time

Dice roll picks the number, then the top of the 2nd list takes that slot for the next roll
2. Medium plug in for 30min (can be delayed until a suitable time if not suitable when you make the roll, but if you’re going out to a shop or something I’m sure you can manage it under your clothes )
3. Edge without using your hands
4. Dildo teasing just the opening of your needy hole, and play with your nipples for 5min

Refills:
30min large plug
5 min anal with your medium plug
Orgasm! Plug of your choice, dildo stuffing you nice and full, clamps on nipples and you can either move the dildo or rub your clit but not both at once.

Have a good day aloe
Agh saw this when I was finished cleaning up from the edge...what the heck one roll now then I do have to go do a few things.....3...edge without hands *blushes*...well... *BLSUEHS* ...I rolled up a towel and put a vibe on top of it on medium (not the same vibe as I've been using for my coursework) and then took of my pants and panties and straddled the vibe and towel ...lowering myself so my needy hole and clit brushed against the vibe. my hips strarted thrusting and I was at the edge so quickly. gosh how I wanted to keep going...

Updated list:
3. 30min large plug

that was so quick. Ugh okay I really should go do something productive.

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 05-19-2023, 07:33 AM   #155
aloe
Distinguished Member

*rolls again inbetween things*

...2. Medium plug in for 30min

*blushes* ....mumbles about going to run a quick errand...

updated list:
2. 5 min anal with your medium plug
3. 30min large plug

refills:

Old 05-19-2023, 08:37 AM   #156
ReallyMadHermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
I like this, I think it's a good idea, it'd be a shame if you had to wait a few days to finish what was started.
ReallyMadHermit is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ReallyMadHermit for this post:
Old 05-19-2023, 08:46 AM   #157
aloe
Distinguished Member

so I got back from my errands in just over 30 minutes and slipped the plug out. Gosh my panties were soaked *Blsuhes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReallyMadHermit View Post
But that's not all! The exercise will change a bit as your edge quota goes up:
3 edges - the nipple clamps go on after stripping
4 edges - use the medium plug from now on, and thrusting is allowed
5 edges - you may play with your breasts while edging
6 edges - when reaching an edge, you are now to pull out the dildo completely before sliding it back in and starting your 5 minutes
7 edges - you're free to play with yourself using your hands
8 edges - use the large plug from now on, and you are allowed to use your vibrators
10 edges - you can have an orgasm after completing the first 9 edges, consequence free, but the edge quota will still reset to 2
Round 7 with 8 edges, large plug and vibe

gosh...so I typed up a lvoely report as I went and then on my second last edge I hit something and deleted it soooo ugh. But they were amaixing snd very very close and so needy and I didn't cum.

I am going to move ontp round 9 with out wiaitng in hopes I can get hrought it today *Blsuehs*

Old 05-19-2023, 12:01 PM   #158
aloe
Distinguished Member

Round 9...which is 10 edges...or well 9 then I can cum

1 - gosh these are going to be tough so close to the last ones. long slow up and down on the dildo vibe on low on my clit. lifting off which has come to feel amazing then slowering slowly back down and feeling sos os full with the large plug stilll in *blushes*

2 - long slow anggin almost all the way out then back in then slow cicrlces on my clit. no vibe Im so close gosh. then I eas at theedge and standing up cosh so empty then sliding back down and feeling soooo full and lovely

3 - i put the vibe betweenthe chain and me and pulled it tight so it was on medom and making the clamps vibrate then sloly thrusts up and down on the dildo and I was at the edge lifting off so close then that lovely lovery sensation of being filled again as I sank back down

4 - quck and fast hrusts and gently circles of my clit. chain bouncing gosh so quick and so close therese feel amazing. then lfiitng off mmmm being so empty and so needy then sinking abck onto the dildo letting it fill my very very needy hole

5 - staying seated and filled I decided to put the vibe on my clit. gosh it felt sooooooooooo good gosh. I was sooo close sooo wuickly then stood up and felt my needy hole wanting and wainting to be filled. then slowly sinking back on it *blsuesh* soooo good and so close

*takes clamps off for a little breaask*

6 - gosh witth thehe clamps off I putthe vibe against my nipples gosh sooo amaxing they are so senstiive gosh and quick thrusts ont he dildo and feeling the plug andeI was edging and lifingt off gosh how it sthat also good. mmm then sinking back down and that lovely fullness

*pts clamsp back on*

7 - rising up so jus the tip of the dildo and a bit was inside my needed holw I thrust up and down theerea then put the vibe on my clit and was at and edge lifitng off then wiaitng a moment before settling back down. gosh soooo close so needy mmmm soo ready for that orgasm

gosh speent most of thet break almost still on edge being osooo close

8 - 4 or 5 long slow thrust and at the edgee gosh so close off thenn waiting to siink back onto the dildo

9 - gohs fast and short thrusts and sooo good gosh lifitng off to sink down gosh.

*realizes I never actually posted this...*

after edge 9 *BLUSHES* I ended up having (possibly more than one) very intense orgasm *Blsuehs* with the nipple clams still on and my holes filled and a vibe buzzing *blushes*

Thank you all for all the fun!!! I know I didn't get to some of the course work things...and probably a few other tasks...I'm hoping to be around again next week to give you control over my orgasms *Blushes* but likely with a bit less time then this week

Old 05-19-2023, 12:23 PM   #159
ReallyMadHermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
*realizes I never actually posted this...*
Congratulations, first time for everything! I think I speak for everyone when I say it's been fun having you, have a great weekend
ReallyMadHermit is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ReallyMadHermit for this post:
Old 05-19-2023, 01:31 PM   #160
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Fantastic reports as always aloe, have a good weekend.
Old 05-23-2023, 03:47 AM   #161
aloe
Distinguished Member

Red face Another week

Hi

Will you all control my orgasms for another week???

*blushes*

Idk how much you want to change things from last week *blushes* but I will be around less/ have slightly less time. If things like my morning ritual are staying similar it would probably be best if it was shortened to 10minutes *blushes*

…looking forward to being all squirmy and needy again

Old 05-23-2023, 04:53 AM   #162
wolf82
Prodigy

Let’s have you do a little bit of working out at home.

To work out each arm, take one of your plugs (ideally your medium) and use it to fuck your ass for 15 thrusts per arm.

To work out your legs, squat down for 2 mins and insert your dildo inside your pussy. Do 10 reps of this.

To bring a little pain into this, apply clothespins to each nipple and do 30 jumping jacks. If they fall off, reapply and add 5 more.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 09:59 AM   #163
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Let’s have you do a little bit of working out at home.

To work out each arm, take one of your plugs (ideally your medium) and use it to fuck your ass for 15 thrusts per arm.

To work out your legs, squat down for 2 mins and insert your dildo inside your pussy. Do 10 reps of this.

To bring a little pain into this, apply clothespins to each nipple and do 30 jumping jacks. If they fall off, reapply and add 5 more.

I had a bit of time between errands today. Just before going to the gym I stripped naked and started with my 'arm workout' *blushes*. I lubed up my medium plug and bent over my bed *blushes* and starting with my right arm thrust it into my rear 15 times *squirms* then switched to my left hand for another 15 thursts *blushes*

From there I stuck my dildo onto a lowish stool and squatted down onto it. Waited 2 minutes with my legs starting to tremble a bit to come up then to squat back down. *blushes* being filled felt fantastic and after my arm workout the dildo slid into my already needy hole easily *blushes*. 2 minutes was a loonnnng time to stay at the bottom of a squat. After 5 I took a break to split them up.

In my break I added the pegs to my nipples and did the 30 jumping jacks. Thankfully the pegs did not fall off...although the right one was starting to get closer by the end *blushes*

I went back and finished the final 5 squats *Blushes* with my dildo filling me at the bottom of each *Blushes*

Thanks for the little 'workout' *blushes*

Old 05-24-2023, 04:26 AM   #164
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
Hi

Will you all control my orgasms for another week???

*blushes*

Idk how much you want to change things from last week *blushes* but I will be around less/ have slightly less time. If things like my morning ritual are staying similar it would probably be best if it was shortened to 10minutes *blushes*

…looking forward to being all squirmy and needy again
Mmmh, glad you're back for more.
Ok for shortening your morning ritual to 10 minutes, but we're making it a little more intense...
Just add to your setup a phone/laptop: place it in frony of you (near the mirror) and, before starting the ritual, launch a playlist of videos selected with one of the following key words:
- solo girl orgasm
- female orgasm compilation
- pussy insertion
Now proceed as usual, but your attention may freely wander from yourself in the mirror to all those girls getting what you're denied of...

Enjoy!

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 07:16 AM   #165
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Back again …

*waves*

For the first time in quite awhile I have actual free time. With that I’m hoping to feel all needy and controlled again *blushes*

I’m around today, maybe a little bit on the weekend and then again next week! I have chores around the house and a few things that take me out and about. My housemate is gone most days during the day.

Please help me get all squirmy and needy and make me earn an orgasm *blushes*

Thanks

Advertisements
Kink Talk