Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 02-13-2017, 09:16 PM   #151
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I arrive back finding a blue uniform this time. A little bummed out as I was doing so good on the red team. I put on the blue shorts and t-shirt, tieing it up just a bit. I walk out and to my surprise I am now teamed with bthomas and I see I am across from tjakin who I've been up against previously. I try to smile at bthomas, hoping he isn't sore about how last week went. Wondering if we lose, will I get his vote as revenge.

Walking up to the card game, wanting to do well to win the prizes this week. I am instantly stunned when I see the joker. Bad luck right off the bat. I close my eyes as there is no hesitation and he slams the pies on the sides of my head, wiping them around, pie falling on my shoulders. As I go to react, cleaning my eyes I see him with a bucket, forgetting that is included it is upended over my head. I squirm as it soaks my hair, running down my shirt making it cling and some going inside... cherry filling streaking down my tan legs as well. I walk back hoping bthomas feels sympathy as I put us in a hole. I wipe my hands through my hair trying to drain it... I look on as I end up the only victim on our team.

Atleast we are in the lead, praying it stays that way.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 07:19 PM   #152
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Today's game is hot potato. The music starts when it stops tjlakin is holding the gunge balloon as soon as it is over his head it's popped soaking him with purple gunge. The music starts again when it stops ezeperalta is holding it it goes over her head and is popped showering her in brown gunge. The music starts again when it stops Bthomas has to raise it over his head and gets a shower of pink gunge. The music starts one last time when it stops Yipyupyop 0.is holding it and raises it over his head to get a shower of black gunge.

That adds 500 points to red and makes the score red 1100 to blue 700.

tomorrows game is egg roulette please pick 4 eggs each numbers 1-24

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..

Last edited by Novagunger; 02-14-2017 at 07:27 PM.
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 08:49 PM   #153
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I get in line for the musical gunge balloon game... already having worse luck now that I am back on blue. I watch the first balloon be popped, I tense up. as the music stops on the second time around I go to pass it but I can't. I take a deep breath as I put it over my head, shirt lifting up a bit more as it is popped and brown gunge showers down on me. saturating my already messy hair, and soaking my blue top a dark nasty color as it clings to me and I can feel it against my belly and back and some soaking into my bra. The gunge streaks down my legs as I walk back through the mess, wiping more off my body as I cross my legs and see that my team completely blew the game and now we are down. bthomas in pink gunge makes me giggle on the inside but I do my best to not show it.

I pick

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
Old 02-15-2017, 12:22 AM   #154
tjlakin

I line up with everyone for the next game.Knowing it is hot potato, i am wary as luck is not on my side for this game ever.The music starts and i quickly pass the baloon on so it did not land on me. When the music stops i know that i am unlucky as i raise the ballon above my head and pop it coating me in purple gunge.

I pick

Likes:messy, swirlies,pies, cold showers, WAM dares, messy workouts,gunge, head dunking into messy substances.

Dislikes: pee/poo,cum

Limits: Friends and family, videos, face pics,Any social media site,public humiliation, Edging, cross dressing

PM dares: Feel free to send anytime

kik: MessyLad1
tjlakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 07:32 AM   #155
samk7675

9,18, 11, 16 are the eggs I want
Old 02-15-2017, 08:19 AM   #156
ruhrohraggy87

I walk into the studio for my second go around going to win some more great prizes and avoid the mess. I'm happy to see that I'm once again on the red team. A bit surprised however to see that my rival from last week, tjlakin, is now my teammate. First game up is high card. I had great luck on it last week and hope to continue. This week I'm paired up against bthomas. First draw is a queen for me and an 8 for him, great start. I watch in horror though as my next card is revealed to be a joker. Knowing what's coming I brace myself as Thomas slams a pie into my crotch and then nails one right in my face. Then he covers me with a bucket of blueberry pie filling.

Up next is hot potato with gunge balloons. Once again there's 6 of us and 4 balloons. Leaning from last week I pass it off as quickly as possible and manage to be one of the 2 survivors. After the second round my team has a slight lead.

I pick 1, 3, 6, 13, 20
PM dares
"PIE" I will take "x" number of pies to the face
"SLIME" I will take a bucket of cake mix over the head
"BONDAGE" I will sleep in handcuffs and legcuffs
"PRISONER" I'll wear the cuffs for the entire weekend
"BRA" I will wear a bra for 24 hours

Kik: ruhrohraggy87
Owned by Princess Ashley
ruhrohraggy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 12:18 PM   #157
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

So this is how the game works you will hand your eggs over to your opponent who will get to break them over your head some are raw which will give you no points. Some are hard boiled which will give you 200 points. Oh I almost forgot some are rotten which not only will cost you 200 points but they also will leave you quite smelly.

Sam is up first he hands his eggs over to Yipyupyop. The first egg over his head is raw. The second one is raw. The third one is ooh get a wiff of that smell that is rotten. The last one is hard boiled. Now its Yipyupyop's turn his first one is ohh no that stinks it's definently rotten. The next one is hard boiled. His third one is hard boiled. His fourth one is rotten.

Up next Tjlakin who hands his eggs to ezeperalta. His first one is hard boiled. His second one is hard boiled. His third one breaks his lucky streak as that one is raw. And his final one really breaks his lucky streak as it's rotten. No it's ezeperalta's turn. His first egg is Hard boiled. His second one is raw. His third and fourth ones are both hard boiled.

Up next is ruhrohraggy who hands his eggs over to Bthomas. His first egg is raw. The next one is rotten. The third is rotten. The fourth is raw. Last up is Bthomas. his first one is raw. His second one is raw. His third one is rotten and his fourth one is raw.

So this round Red lost 200 points and Blue gained 400. That makes the score Red 900 to Blue 1100. next game send me 3 picks of rock paper scissors by pm please.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 02-15-2017, 12:59 PM   #158
Yipyupyop

When i heard the music stop i knew i was screwed and the balloon popped above my head drenching me in black gunge

I pick numbers 4, 19, 5, 13

LIMITS: drinking/eating poop and pee, public, hidden public,
family/friends, pain and pics or vids

Spoiler:
Hey know you opened this spoiler you need to give me a pee dare and a messy dare

PM me for a dare that i have to do

PM DARES
Yipyupyop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 09:25 PM   #159
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I listen to the rules... praying I don't get a rotten egg. Thinking oddly that raw egg is no big deal with the current state of my appearance. I get a whiff of how bad it smells when one of tjakins eggs is raw. I make sure to wipe my hand off on his shoulder after that. To my happiness 3 of my 4 are hard boiled. I smirk, only having one raw eggs hit my head and drop down my right side. I walk back to my seat... Seeing that we have regained our lead even though its close. I cross my legs waiting for the next round as I still wipe some brown gunge off of me from the previous round

Old 02-15-2017, 11:16 PM   #160
bthomas
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to bthomas

I get up for the hot potato game. After my performance last time we did this, I join in while rather nervous. Tjlakin gt covered in purple gunge first, which relieves my nerves a bit. Then ezeperalta gets gunged, and I start to worry. We're passing around another balloon, and before I ever realize what's about to happen, I get stuck with it. Wanting to get it over with, I quickly lift the balloon over my head while our host pops it. Afterwards, I go back to my seat and share a nervous look with ezeperalta.

For the rotten egg portion, it's a bit worse due to the fact that I end up going last. I see every rotten and raw egg get broken before me. I toughen up, and take my eggs without a bit of worry on my face. Raw, raw, rotten, raw. Not what I hoped for, but other players have done worse. Once I return to my seat, I relax a bit after noticing that our team has just taken the lead.

Looking to meet and talk to new people and expand my horizons.

Photo credits: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F...ay_on_back.jpg

Shout out to Grendelkhan and Lady Byron for using Creative Commons licensing.
bthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 10:49 AM   #161
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Is it still possible to join a team? If so id love to join in

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 09:26 PM   #162
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Today's game is rock paper scissors but this time you will not just be playing for yourself but for your teammates because everytime you pick wrong one of them will get a pitcher of mess over the head. Pick right and it will be 100 points for your team tie a throw and no points but 1 pitcher over one of your teamates head lose and both of your teamates will get it. Oh and these will be gross messes so your teamates will be looking for revenge.

First up is Sam and Yipyupyop. Sam picks rock on his first throw and Yipyupyop picks paper. That means that TJlakin and ruhrohraggy both get mayo poured over the head. The next throw is rock again for Sam and scissors for Yipyupyop leading to ezeperalta and Bthomas getting ranch dressing over the head. The final throw is scissors for Sam and paper Yipyupyop getting his teammates a treatment of curry over the head.

Up next is tjlakin vs ezeperalta On the first throw they both throw rock. They now are forced to decided which of there teammates gets it. Tjlakin picks Sam and ezeperalta picks Yipyupyop to get sauerkraut over the head. On the next throw Tjlakin throws scissors and ezeperalta throws paper earning his teammates a helping of tuna. On there last throw Tjlakin throws rock and ezeperalta throws paper earning the red team a serving of garlic sauce.

Now it's ruhrohraggy vs Bthomas. The first throw is scissors for ruhrohraggy and rock for Bthomas getting the red players a serving of chili. The next throw is rock for both of them. ruhrohraggy picks Tjlakin and Bthomas picks ezeperalta for a bag of flour which mixes with the previous mess to create paste. The final throw is scissors for both. ruhrohraggy picks sam and Bthomas picks ezeperalta to get vinegar over the head.

That means both teams earned 300 points. That means it's red 12 00 to blue 1400. But it's still anyone's game to win tomorrow. Please pick a number 1-6.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 02-17-2017, 04:24 AM   #163
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As the rules of the game are explained we are all seated near a table with several pitchers. Hearing about how messy it could be and that we have to choose teammates is going to make for some tough decisions...

I am seated with my legs crossed in between my teammates as yipyupyop goes up. As he wins the first through, seeing mayo cover his teammates I close my eyes hoping that we just dominate. With his next throw we face the reality as the assistants dump ranch dressing over my head, My shirt soaked and sagging a bit from the earlier gunge I feel some run in it. It drips on my legs. Before I know it the 3rd throw happens and Curry joins the ranch dressing. I want to gag from all the smells. as I stand up for my round, wiping my hair a bit, shirt absolutely soaked. I walk over, my barefeet squishing through the mess.

I look at Tjakin and throw rock, we tie. I glance over and pick yipyupyop, trying to sway favor of bthomas as he is last to go in the game. As I lose the next round, I watch tuna dumped over my teammates heads. I know I need the last round, I luck out and win the throw returning to my seat.

Bthomas goes up, hoping he takes note of me not picking him as a peace offering after I destroyed him and laughed at him the prior week. He wins thee first, I think 2 more. Next one is a draw... I see him smirk and pick me as flour is dumped out, sticking everywhere as its a cloud of dust. making anything in my hair a paste now. as I wave the cloud away he says my name again. Vinegar drenches me, helping to wash some flour off, but the smell is so strong and it flows easily down my top and over my bra. I am a complete mess... but somehow we are winning. my hair is so heavy and gross, smelling awful. I return to our side of the stage knowing bthomas has it out for me, praying we win. Really needing a warm shower and wanting to avoid the final humiliation

I pick 6

Old 02-17-2017, 09:46 AM   #164
Yipyupyop

I have got to say that you 3 nova gunger, ezeperalta (sorry if i butchered your name) and bthomas are really great writers with the stories you write

I pick a number 4

LIMITS: drinking/eating poop and pee, public, hidden public,
family/friends, pain and pics or vids

Spoiler:
Hey know you opened this spoiler you need to give me a pee dare and a messy dare

PM me for a dare that i have to do

PM DARES
Yipyupyop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 02:33 PM   #165
samk7675

I will pick 1 as I smell awful

Advertisements
Kink Talk