Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-25-2014, 09:08 PM   #151
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibslut View Post
They seem to have come to terms with it a bit. One of them still seems a little annoyed by most of it, so we try to keep it away from her. The other though, she finds it amusing and wanted that lap dance, haha.
Tell them that one way to feel better about it is the fact that they can dump chores on you when they're feeling lazy now.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 08:10 PM   #152
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

Okay everyone, dares are on a bit of a hiatus right now. I'm home for Thanksgiving break and I don't want to do any dares around my family. Right now I haven't cum in what feels like foreeeever, and my mistress says definitely no coming until I get back.

Toys: dildo, hitachi magic wand, remote controlled butterfly vibe, remote controlled dildo vibe, and various household stuff
Exhibslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 12:43 AM   #153
r0ver
getDare Addict

Sport Tennis

Quote:
Okay everyone, dares are on a bit of a hiatus right now. I'm home for Thanksgiving break and I don't want to do any dares around my family. Right now I haven't cum in what feels like foreeeever, and my mistress says definitely no coming until I get back.
Let us know when you are back so we can devise something awesome to convince mistress to let you earn your orgasm.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 08:30 PM   #154
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Let us know when you are back so we can devise something awesome to convince mistress to let you earn your orgasm.
You're welcome to scheme until I'm back, that way you all have plenty of time to plan

Toys: dildo, hitachi magic wand, remote controlled butterfly vibe, remote controlled dildo vibe, and various household stuff
Old 11-28-2014, 12:59 AM   #155
sadisticmastert
Distinguished Member

exhibslut, since when haven't you cum anymore ?
Old 11-29-2014, 08:13 PM   #156
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadisticmastert View Post
exhibslut, since when haven't you cum anymore ?
Since I accidentally came when I wasn't supposed to, and my mistress decided to be cruel and severely limit my orgasms.

Old 12-01-2014, 12:46 AM   #157
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

I'm baaaaacccckk!! And I'm really fucking horny, lol! I haven't cum in sooo long.

Old 12-01-2014, 02:10 AM   #158
sadisticmastert
Distinguished Member

The problem is that we cannot give you permission to cum, that is up to your mistress. Do you have any dares pending here? It's always allowed and always a good idea to ensure that new dares are posted, but can you keep yourself busy in the meantime?
Old 12-01-2014, 09:52 AM   #159
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadisticmastert View Post
The problem is that we cannot give you permission to cum, that is up to your mistress. Do you have any dares pending here? It's always allowed and always a good idea to ensure that new dares are posted, but can you keep yourself busy in the meantime?
That's true. Maybe you all can give her ideas on how to make me earn my orgasm?

Old 12-01-2014, 12:46 PM   #160
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

My black thong leotard arrived! I guess I'll have to work out today any dare while I do so?

Old 12-01-2014, 01:04 PM   #161
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Quote:
My black thong leotard arrived! I guess I'll have to work out today any dare while I do so?
Wearing just your leotard, shoes and socks, it sounds like a great day to warm up on the elliptical followed by some one arm rows and triceps kickbacks with one knee on the weight bench and showing off the features of your new leotard to the gym.

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
maxperv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 01:08 PM   #162
nick1224

Hi 😁 What's the craziest public dare you've done?
nick1224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 01:18 PM   #163
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick1224 View Post
Hi 😁 What's the craziest public dare you've done?
Honesty? I have no idea, read back on my threads, I've done some pretty crazy ones.

Old 12-01-2014, 01:34 PM   #164
nick1224

Alright then, I dare you to let at least ten people you don't know see you completely naked in the next twenty four hours, and to be completely naked somewhere public for at least ten minutes. You decide when, where, and how. Tell me the results!
nick1224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 02:00 PM   #165
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

Default Little something

Wear the outfit your Mistress choose you. Have your mistress drive you to a place with a public bathroom. Get into a booth and strip naked. Give all the cloths to Mistress. Now she will blindfold you. You are not allowed to remove the blindfold no matter what happens. Now she will leave you to have some private time. Leave the booth unlocked for the whole time, so someone might stumble in

For your private time, start by spanking your pussy 50 times, then edge once, spank your breasts 50, edge once, spank your ass 50 times, edge once then start over and repeat until Mistress comes to get you.

Spoiler:
As for mistress: Have your slut wear something sexy, but normal on the way, like small top and tight jeans. Now if you feel really nasty, you can make her go to men's bathroom :D You can make her wait as long as you like, depending on how ripe you want her, 20-30 minutes should make her well done.
When you go to get her, have her wear different cloths on the way home: bikini top and extremely short skirt should be nice. On the drive home, you can tease her some more. Have her show you what she did at the booth. At home, when you get bored with her torment, have her take a cold shower to cool down a bit

I hope you enjoy this one
MasterW is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk