Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 04-29-2014, 03:38 PM   #151
FrozenWolfGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Seeing as you ask moi questions, I shall as you them aswell

1. Would you rather travel in the future or travel back to the past, and why?

2. If you could have any wish for one day only, what would it be and why?

3. Why did you get excluded from school ?

4. How old were you when you had your son? What was your reaction when you found out you was pregnant?

5. If you could change one thing about your body, what would it be and why?

6. If you were able to travel to one country, and only one - where and why?

7. Career, family or travel?

8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?

9. What was your earliest memory that you can remember?

10. What do you think of me ?

11. Why did you choose your username as Frosty?

Be like snow: Beautiful but
Cold.

Last edited by FrozenWolfGirl; 04-29-2014 at 03:44 PM. Reason: More questions hehe
FrozenWolfGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 03:57 PM   #152
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetTeen View Post
The moment in which you felt most dominant?

Ohhh myyyy this is difficult. There's been so many times...let me think...I'd have to go with the time I gave Pupil over 2,000 paddle hits in one sitting. When we first started it was fun, when we got someway into it I started to feel a little mean as I know he doesn't enjoy pain at all, but within a few strokes of feeling mean I quickly turned into a more dominant mind set to the point I didn't even let him a break between any of the session.

The moment in which you felt most submissive?

The first time that Pupil flogged me to tears (the first time I'd ever allowed myself to cry in terms of D/s AND in front of him) I tend to fight so hard and not let myself go and truly trust him to guide me to the point of tears and back safely because I was raised with "tears are weak" drummed into my head, so it's extremely difficult for to open up emotionally that much. But I finally allowed it to happen, let myself go and trusted him completely. And in all honesty..the "afterwards" felt AMAZING. I was so at peace and content.

Are you excited or worried about what you will receive for each question?

I now know what I will get for each question .. o.O One minute of flogging for each question. YAY for the flogging, however I'm apprehensive that could end up as a LOT of minutes.

Will you answer this question with no?

Yes.

If I ask you for an orgasm is the answer the same as the answer for this question?

Yes. No. Maybe. Who knows. If you read this within five minutes of my posting the post, you may come any way you wish provided you take no longer than five minutes to do so.

Do you think Sophia will survive the 2 week denial time?
Hahahahaha. I think within a few days she'll be begging me and offering a lot of things to stop it
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 05:37 AM   #153
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Thanks for The orgasm

Is the flogging gonna be in one session?

What cat are you gonna look for? One from a shelter?

If you would know you would die because of cancer would you rather try to live as long as possible or enjoy the rest of the time even if the time is shorter?

Is it fair to if someone gets the death sentence if he killed someone?

Weird thing you do?(Biting nails and such)
Old 04-30-2014, 08:47 AM   #154
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustat View Post
what is your favorite color combination (at least two)

hmmm. I adore black and silver, I think it goes very well together and I have that colour wallpaper in the living room and it looks so pretty My other favourite would have to be dark blue underneath with baby/aqua blue on top.

what are your favorite toys

Monopoly? Hahaha. I'm assuming you meant sexual, which would be my purple clit vibe and the flogger.

what was the last harsh punishment you received and were you tied up for it ? what was used, etc.

Hmm, let me think of it...I actually think the last harsh punishment I did was for Red, which is detailed in my blog. Pupil has given me verrrrry small amounts of corner time (like 1, 2, 5 minutes) for tiny infractions since then, but I don't think he has actually punished me very harshly for a long time.

what did you do to deserve it

Mhhmmm, you can find the punishment itself and report in the blog, but I'm not going to say what was originally said as I don't think red wants it public.

I'm sure we all know the answer to this but, did you learn from it ? lol
I did, actually! And what are you trying to suggest?! I always learn from being punished!...ha ha ha ha
Get a rule from me here.

Old 04-30-2014, 09:02 AM   #155
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandMguy View Post
How do you feel when you are being dominated.

ooo this is a hard one for me, because my mind set can change to 100% submissive to 100% dominant in less than two seconds flat. It takes Pupil A LOT of effort to get me to be fully in that space and actually have me -stay- in that mindset. So a lot of the time, I can be feeling submissive but then saying things or thinking about things that have me change instantly. So it's like an on going battle to keep reminding myself "you are supposed to be submitting right now, so freaking do so!" When I do stay in that mindset and I'm just automatically there without having to keep reminding myself, it feels amazing to know that I've pleased him/am pleasing him and I'd do just about anything to hear "good girl" from him.

How do you feel when you tease and deny somebody?
It amuses me. To know that someone is willing to deny themselves and constantly tease themselves just because I wish them to, is very amusing for me and it pleases me. I also find it fun to be relentless in this type of play, just to see how far I can push someone.

If using only your mind you could do one of the following what would you pick
1.Cum as much as you want at will
2. Force somebody else to edge or cum at will.

Force somebody to edge at will. Oh my god, that would be fantastic!

You notice somebody keep looking at your feet do you
1. Glare
2. Remove shoes and tease them while pretending you don't know.
Neither, I'd probably just ignore them completely.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 04-30-2014, 09:41 AM   #156
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosty View Post
Neither, I'd probably just ignore them completely.
That is a really kinky answer. Being dominated by someone who kept switching would be such a tease, especially if it kept happening.

Also since you find denial and edging amusing please post here and amuse yourself

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=177088

Likes/Punishments/Limits

I can't cum until I'm released from this thread. Please keep that in mind.

Last orgasm: 01/18/2015
Longest edge held: 3 minutes 5 seconds.

Here are my PM Dares
If you want to add any then please message them to me.
SandMguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 11:05 AM   #157
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia. View Post
Seeing as you ask moi questions, I shall as you them aswell

1. Would you rather travel in the future or travel back to the past, and why?

ooo...I think back to the past, because I wouldn't want to miss out any time at all watching my boy grow up, but I'd love to redo it over, I miss him being newborn!

2. If you could have any wish for one day only, what would it be and why?
To spend the full 24 hours with my boy, doing all the things he enjoys, unsupervised, just me and him together having fun, playing and being silly and lots of kisses and cuddles.

3. Why did you get excluded from school ?

I knew you'd ask me this!! Erm, well I'd been skipping school a lot with a friend and we went in one day and our head teacher saw us in the canteen and she asked me why I hadn't been in any classes that morning so I made up some stupid story about a drs appointment, and she said you seem to be having a lot of those then seeing as you're never in class, go to my office now. So I told her actually I'll finish my dinner first and THEN I'll go to your office, she told me again, I refused and said I'll finish eating unless you're prepared to give me back the money I just spent on the meal that you don't want me to eat? So she stated telling me I had no respect, was being rude, I'm usually so polite but recently I've been behaving terribly and she'd excluded for less, did I want to become the next one? I'd lost my patience by then so told her "fucking exclude me then!" ...and she did. Bitch. Hahahaha. Though I still think that reason was ridiculous given I'd talked back to other teachers in a much worse way and been in trouble around that period for fighting a lot.

4. How old were you when you had your son? What was your reaction when you found out you was pregnant?
I was 22 when I had him and I was scared shitless! Not because it was unexpected, but because his dad and I had agreed to start trying for a baby about 5/6 months earlier and then as went through a rough patch we decided we would be better to wait to start trying until we were more secure and stable in the relationship...but it was too late, I was already pregnant. So he was kind of planned. I knew before I took any tests, even without symptoms/late period etc that I was pregnant and told his dad repeatedly yes I am, whenever he said I was either just imagining or wanting it. So when I took the first test I might possibly have thrown it at his head and said believe me now?!

5. If you could change one thing about your body, what would it be and why?
My weight. I'm always so unhappy with it and I've never been able to settle at a healthy weight. I'm either over a healthy weight or extremely under it, because of my issues with food and how many times I've boarded on anorexia/bulimia over the years. I try to eat regularly now but it's so still so difficult for me to remember to eat as I'm rarely hungry.

6. If you were able to travel to one country, and only one - where and why?

Italy! I've wanted to go there for soooo long and I'm so excited to go next week! I can't wait to view what I think is the most prettiest place in the world.

7. Career, family or travel?
Family. Well, I view my family as my boy, Pupil, and only one or two other specific family members. And I'd be lost without them, especially my boy. Life wouldn't be worth living if I didn't have him.

8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Living with Pupil, my boy, a child of our own and married, and working the job I want.

9. What was your earliest memory that you can remember?
My father smacking my ass when I ran away down the alley that he'd told me not to, when I was about four years old, and me telling him there's no need to smack me you could just talk to me. o.O See, I was advanced for my years haha! He then told me he would never smack me again, and he never has My next one after that is going to the park with my mother, grandma and cousin when she and I were 7 and 8 years old. My psychologist thinks I've blocked something out that happened to me as it's strange for a person not to remember any single memory at all from 2/3 years onwards and to have such a big gap in-between those two memories.

10. What do you think of me ?
I think you're a brat! Hahaha just kidding, I think you're funny and sweet, easy to talk to and have a giggle with and kind and empathetic. I also think it's going to be realllllllly fun to break you down with edges!

11. Why did you choose your username as Frosty?
I met my son's dad through his friend, who tried it on with me several times before we got together. because I kept rejecting him he called me a frosty bitch and frosty stuck with my friends and they've used it as a nickname for over five years now.
Get a rule from me here.

Last edited by IceMaiden; 04-30-2014 at 11:32 AM.
Old 04-30-2014, 12:02 PM   #158
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetTeen View Post
Thanks for The orgasm
Welcome

Is the flogging gonna be in one session?

Sir said it depends on how many questions there is and what he wants at the time it starts. Personally I don't mind either way as flogging is a love of mine, so it doesn't really matter to me excite me/more or less etc.

What cat are you gonna look for? One from a shelter?
My mother's friend's cat has recently had kittens, they're almost 6 weeks old now so will be ready in two weeks. We haven't looked at any of them yet, but as we were the first to say we wanted one she's letting us pick first from the litter

If you would know you would die because of cancer would you rather try to live as long as possible or enjoy the rest of the time even if the time is shorter?
Enjoy the rest of my time. If it was a certainty that I would be able to live longer if I tried, then I'd choose this instead. But as it wouldn't be , I'd rather enjoy the time I did have and spend as much of it as possible with Connor, rather than living my last weeks/months/years in the search of something I may not even achieve and missing out on my boy, family and friends because of being so taken up with that.

Is it fair to if someone gets the death sentence if he killed someone?
That depends on why he killed in the first place. Premeditated, accidental, vigilante, revenge etc? If he killed for no reason other than just to kill...then yes.

Weird thing you do?(Biting nails and such)
I really can't think of anything here, I do bite my nails but very, very rarely. I'm sure I probably do have some weird habits but none that I can recall right now. Maybe Pupil knows
Get a rule from me here.

Old 04-30-2014, 12:05 PM   #159
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
That is a really kinky answer. Being dominated by someone who kept switching would be such a tease, especially if it kept happening.

Well, he likes it. Says it makes me a challenge

Also since you find denial and edging amusing please post here and amuse yourself

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=177088

You'll have to ask Pupil if I can.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 04-30-2014, 02:27 PM   #160
startermaster

Does 2+2 equal 4 or 5?
If random isn't random then what is?
what do you do if life gives you lemons but no water?
grilled, baked or fried potato?
A, B or C?
eat or drink?
meat or veggies?
chicken or cow?
cat or dog?(not food)
, or ?
lazy or tiered?
read or write?
tv show or movie?
anime or manga?

enjoy this randomness

Proud owner of:
Space Princess, Marie

startermaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 03:39 PM   #161
FrozenWolfGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Guess what - MORE QUESTIONS mwhahaha!

1. What do you look for in a guy? And what puts you off in a guy? Yes I know you're with Pupil - but hypothetically speaking ofc

2. If you got stranded on a desert island, miles away from home and you found natives there, and you got on really well with them and loved the island to bits - would rather stay there or go back home?

3. If you could choose between any house (and I mean ANY house) or any car, which would you choose and why?

4. Do you prefer hair on a guy? If no, why? If yes, where?

5. Are you scared of the dark?

6. What's the one thing that you are most frightened off ?

7. If you could commit any crime without getting caught what would you do and why?

8. What has been your favourite task?

Apologies if any have been answered, if so ignore them

Be like snow: Beautiful but
Cold.
FrozenWolfGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 03:48 PM   #162
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

If you could force people to edge and cum infinitely at will, how, when, why and where would you do it.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

I can't cum until I'm released from this thread. Please keep that in mind.

Last orgasm: 01/18/2015
Longest edge held: 3 minutes 5 seconds.

Here are my PM Dares
If you want to add any then please message them to me.
SandMguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 04:45 PM   #163
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by startermaster View Post
Does 2+2 equal 4 or 5?

If random isn't random then what is?
unrandomness?

what do you do if life gives you lemons but no water?
throw them at Pupil's head

grilled, baked or fried potato?
baked

A, B or C?
C

eat or drink?
drink

meat or veggies?
meat

chicken or cow?
cow

cat or dog?(not food)
dog

, or ?

lazy or tiered?
tired

read or write?
both

tv show or movie?
tv show

anime or manga?
neither

enjoy this randomness
haha made me giggle!
Get a rule from me here.

Old 05-02-2014, 05:11 PM   #164
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia. View Post
Guess what - MORE QUESTIONS mwhahaha!

1. What do you look for in a guy? And what puts you off in a guy? Yes I know you're with Pupil - but hypothetically speaking ofc

Personality wise- A sense of humor. He has to be able to make me laugh or we're never going to work. Intelligence, compassion, and most importantly, he has to get along with my son. I was incredibly nervous the first time Pupil met him in case my boy didn't like him. Looks wise, I always go for eyes first and then smile. I don't really care about the rest.

Turn offs- Arrogance, being mean to people for no reason, egotistical.

2. If you got stranded on a desert island, miles away from home and you found natives there, and you got on really well with them and loved the island to bits - would rather stay there or go back home?

Can I take Connor and Pupil with me? If I could, I'd probably stay, if I couldn't I'd definitely want to go back home.

3. If you could choose between any house (and I mean ANY house) or any car, which would you choose and why?
Definitely the house. (And despite what Pupil says that isn't because I've failed my test four times. *whistles*

I'd choose the house because that's something solid I can leave behind for my son that will make sure he has a home for the rest of his life.

4. Do you prefer hair on a guy? If no, why? If yes, where?
No, I hate it. It just doesn't appeal to me at all, I once shaved my ex's chest and I've spent the better part of 3/4 weeks trying to get Pupil to shave his beard/moustache, and started to refuse to kiss him until he does HAHA

5. Are you scared of the dark?
Only after watching a horror movie hahaha. I'm okay most of the time, but hate it after watching or reading something scary and will imagine someone has come to kill me >.>

6. What's the one thing that you are most frightened off ?
Losing my son. The two times he ended up in A&E, once when he was very young with a chest/viral infection and a few months ago with croup/breathing difficulties, were the two times in my entire life I was absolutely terrified. I was a complete wreck to the point the second time his father actually comforted me, even though at the time we really weren't on civil terms as it was only a few months after the break up.

7. If you could commit any crime without getting caught what would you do and why?
I'd kill the person that raped my mother and did stuff to me when I was 9. Whilst it would technically be viewed as a crime...I don't view it that way because of what he did. Pupil and I had a conversation recently about if either of us could actually kill another person and my view was that -everyone- has it in them if they are pushed too far. This kind of proves my point, because I can't even imagine being capable of doing this...to anyone except him.

8. What has been your favourite task?
The body writing task from the Sub Wars that Dravot created for Rose and I, I learned so much from it about myself.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 05-02-2014, 05:13 PM   #165
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
If you could force people to edge and cum infinitely at will, how, when, why and where would you do it.
Most likely in public so that they were all flustered having to pretend everything was normal and would have to attempt to hide it. I'd do it repeatedly over and over until they couldn't breathe or stand up and had to make up excuses about why they were so out of breath and looking so flushed, and I'd do it just because it amused me
Get a rule from me here.

Advertisements
Kink Talk