Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-27-2012, 06:11 PM   #151
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

lets see how you handle multiple forced orgasms shall we?
first your friend is to tie you spreadeagled then depending on how many vibrators you have do the following in order
1. put fresh batteries in all the vibes
2. tape pussy lips to thighs to hold them open
3. tape clit hood back
4. tape strongest vibe so it is in direct contact with your clit
5. insert another vibe into your pussy (or if no vibe use largest dildo)
6. insert a third vibe into your ass (or if no vibe insert second biggest dildo or largest butt plug which ever is bigger)
7. turn all vibes on high
8. stay like this till the batteries go flat

now I'm guessing you normally have to ask your mistress's permission to cum so if she is unwilling to forgo this requirement you will have to beg for each orgasm or be punished accordingly. either way you are to count how many time you cum informing your mistress each time.
while all this is happening your mistress will use a sponge and a bowl to collect as much pussy juice from you as she can their will be a task for you to do with this later so PM me when you have finished with a report including how much juice was collected and how many times you came so I can send you the next bit. I would think yo could store it in a fridge if I didn't get back to you quickly
shadowofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 06:13 PM   #152
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowofchaos View Post
lets see how you handle multiple forced orgasms shall we?
first your friend is to tie you spreadeagled then depending on how many vibrators you have do the following in order
1. put fresh batteries in all the vibes
2. tape pussy lips to thighs to hold them open
3. tape clit hood back
4. tape strongest vibe so it is in direct contact with your clit
5. insert another vibe into your pussy (or if no vibe use largest dildo)
6. insert a third vibe into your ass (or if no vibe insert second biggest dildo or largest butt plug which ever is bigger)
7. turn all vibes on high
8. stay like this till the batteries go flat

now I'm guessing you normally have to ask your mistress's permission to cum so if she is unwilling to forgo this requirement you will have to beg for each orgasm or be punished accordingly. either way you are to count how many time you cum informing your mistress each time.
while all this is happening your mistress will use a sponge and a bowl to collect as much pussy juice from you as she can their will be a task for you to do with this later so PM me when you have finished with a report including how much juice was collected and how many times you came so I can send you the next bit. I would think yo could store it in a fridge if I didn't get back to you quickly
Could you suggest a punishment for each orgasm I have without permission?

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 06:19 PM   #153
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyBrittany View Post
Could you suggest a punishment for each orgasm I have without permission?
I was thinking your mistress was in charge of that but if you want my thoughts as soon as this dare is complete your mistress will apply one pea sized drop of wasarbi sauce to your clit, pussy hole ass hole and each nipple wait ten minutes then repeat for each time you were denied permission eg. 4 cums without permission = 4 X ten minutes of wasarbi
Old 12-27-2012, 06:20 PM   #154
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I was thinking your mistress was in charge of that but if you want my thoughts as soon as this dare is complete your mistress will apply one pea sized drop of wasarbi sauce to your clit, pussy hole ass hole and each nipple wait ten minutes then repeat for each time you were denied permission eg. 4 cums without permission = 4 X ten minutes of wasarbi
Holy shit. I don't think I could handle wasabi. Could I use tabasco instead?

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
Old 12-27-2012, 06:31 PM   #155
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Holy shit. I don't think I could handle wasabi. Could I use tabasco instead?
well punishment is not meant to be enjoyed so here is what I will say you are to at least try with the wasarbi but if you really can't handle it after the first 20 mins you may switch to tabasco
as you may have guessed I like to push people lol

Last edited by shadowofchaos; 12-27-2012 at 06:34 PM.
Old 12-27-2012, 07:41 PM   #156
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
I'm really enjoying the dares so far. Keep up the good work. Here is my suggestion. I admit this is one I've used before and is based upon dares I've seen others as well. But I think it will fit into what you seek.

Take one of your handcuff keys and freeze it in a a block of ice. You should probably do a test to see how long it take to melt. You are looking for it to take about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.

Take the other key, and put it on the floor at one end of your apt. It should be something you can reach without too much help.

Now go to the other end of the apt. You are to be naked. Take your vibe, and slide it into your pussy, on medium. Then stuff your ass with your plug. Put on a pair of tight panties to hold them both in.

Take the key frozen in ice, and put it in a bowl on the floor. Then kneel down, so that you are kneeling with your face on the floor. Reach between your legs. Use your cuffs, cuffing your left wrist to your right ankle, and your right wrist to your left ankle. If you only have a single pair of cuffs, then tight your ankles together with about 1 foot of slack, and then tie the cuffs to the rope binding your ankles. Then cuff your wrists.

Now that you are cuffed, you have a choice. Either stay there and wait for the ice to melt, or crawl to the other room to get the other key.

Enjoy, and write us a report when you are done.
I finally tried this dare again, and this time I completed it!

I prepped the keys and ice, then began the dare when the ice had frozen.
I put one set of keys (I have duplicate keys for both pairs of handcuffs) and put them in a closet at the end of a hallway on one side of Reagen's house and closed the door just to make it harder. Then I stripped naked, inserted the vib and plug, put on a pair of panties, and took the keys that were frozen and put them in a bowl at the opposite end of the house. Next I knelt down with my face on the floor, and cuffed each of my hands to the opposite ankle. At first I decided to wait for the ice to melt. But after a few minutes of watching the ice NOT melt, I grew impatient and started crawling to the closet on the other side of the house. It took me about 20 minutes to crawl to the closet. It was't too hard, it just took awhile because of my bondage and the contant teasing in my ass and pussy. It was very hard not to orgasm But opening the closet was a different story. After several minutes of struggling I ended up on my back. I reached up with my legs and hands and opened the door very carefully. I grabbed the keys, and after an eternity of trying to get a key into the lock of one of the cuffs, I finally freed my left hand and right ankle. I quickly uncuffed my other hand and ankle, then called out to Reagen, asking for permission to cum. She denied me yet again, so i took out the toys and got dressed.
Thank you for the dare, I really enjoyed it!

Old 12-27-2012, 07:42 PM   #157
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
well punishment is not meant to be enjoyed so here is what I will say you are to at least try with the wasarbi but if you really can't handle it after the first 20 mins you may switch to tabasco
as you may have guessed I like to push people lol
I wouldn't be enjoying tabasco either, its fucking painful. I'm just scared to death of putting wasabi on my cunt. I'm afraid that I'll pass out or something.

Old 12-27-2012, 07:45 PM   #158
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
A dare for when Brittany is feeling better: Over the course of a week, she is to objectified as purely a sex toy for Reagen. Its primary purpose for existing is for Reagen to use it to achieve orgasm in any and every way and occasion she so desires. The catch is that it requires a special and rather unpleasant method of recharging its batteries: 10 minutes of fondling (and only fondling) by male hands per use. It starts off with 2 free charges/uses, only needing recharging after those are used up. It can have negative charges, but those are harder to recharge. In order to pay off a negative charge, it must be nude and blindfolded while being fondled by male hands as those males tell it exactly what they wish they could do with its body. At the end of the week it should have exactly 0 charges. Occurance and timing of usage and recharging of her toy is obviously solely at the discretion of Reagen, toys aren't people after all and thus don't make decisions.

Summary:
-Brittany objectified as Reagen's sex toy for a week
-Brittany starts with 2 charges
-every time Brittany is used to help bring Reagen to orgasm she loses a charge
-if Brittany has 0 or more charges, 10 minutes of male fondling adds one charge
-if Brittany has negative charges, 10 minutes of male fondling and telling her what they wish they could do to her body, all while she is nude and blindfolded adds a charge
-fondling is exactly that, fondling. Hands only.
-Brittany should be at exactly 0 charges at the end of the week, meaning she should give Reagen at least 2 orgasms over the course of that week.
-Reagen is in charge

As an optional extra: recharging the toy requires the application of electricity after the fondling.
Question: does this toy have a maximum number of charges? Or is the rule just to use up the initial charges before recharging as much as my Mistress wants?

Old 12-28-2012, 12:57 AM   #159
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

when did you last orgasm?

are you in some sort of denial now, or is it just up to Reagan ?

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:48 AM   #160
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Quote:
Question: does this toy have a maximum number of charges? Or is the rule just to use up the initial charges before recharging as much as my Mistress wants?
Yes, 2 positive. There is, however, no limit to the amount of negative charges that can be accrued. The point to this is to truly objectify the toy by creating a situation that encourages the mistress to enjoy herself at the detriment of the nonexistant desires of the toy.

At the end of the week though, the toy is supposed to be at exactly 0 charges.
-If, at that point the toy has positive charges then it will be direly punished.
-If it has negative charges then it needs to repay those in triplicate AND be direly punished. As a tripling of time recharging has the possibility of being tedious, the mistress also has the option of doubling the time and the intensity instead. (though how the intensity might be 'doubled' without breaking your limits I leave to her discretion)

It should go without saying, but inanimate toys do not orgasm.

Optional: there should be some discussion between you two about this point and whether you really want to go that far, but it should be pointed out that for the week Reagan will NOT have a girlfriend, only a toy. In other words, she will be single and can act as such.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off

Last edited by linearizationcannon; 12-28-2012 at 04:11 AM.
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:52 AM   #161
willtry285

Default simple but effective

Use icy hot (or like product ) on your clit to get it red and inflamed. When swollen tie a string tightly around it. wearing a micro mini take a drive in your car with string tied to steering wheel. Make lots of turns. Use common sense and go to a secluded area with no traffic before tying to steering wheel. After drive tie a padlock to string and make sure it hangs just below the hem of your skirt. walk in public. May not stop till seen by at least 5 people who look directly at padlock
willtry285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:47 PM   #162
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
Yes, 2 positive. There is, however, no limit to the amount of negative charges that can be accrued. The point to this is to truly objectify the toy by creating a situation that encourages the mistress to enjoy herself at the detriment of the nonexistant desires of the toy.

At the end of the week though, the toy is supposed to be at exactly 0 charges.
-If, at that point the toy has positive charges then it will be direly punished.
-If it has negative charges then it needs to repay those in triplicate AND be direly punished. As a tripling of time recharging has the possibility of being tedious, the mistress also has the option of doubling the time and the intensity instead. (though how the intensity might be 'doubled' without breaking your limits I leave to her discretion)

It should go without saying, but inanimate toys do not orgasm.

Optional: there should be some discussion between you two about this point and whether you really want to go that far, but it should be pointed out that for the week Reagan will NOT have a girlfriend, only a toy. In other words, she will be single and can act as such.
This is Reagen! I am not comfortable having men grope my Brittany while she is nude and blindfolded. I fear that there is too great a chance of rape. Brittany is rather petite, and while I am tall-ish and athletic (played volleyball in HS), I am not confident in my ability of defending ourselves from a group of men I do not know. Can you please suggest an alternative negative-charge charging procedure that is just as humiliating yet less risky? Thanks!

Old 12-28-2012, 03:07 PM   #163
HumiliateAdam

Go to https://join.me/960-920-020
and control my screen
HumiliateAdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:36 PM   #164
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

you missed the point adam :-\

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 04:01 PM   #165
mordeth
Distinguished Member

If you want another humiliating thing to do for her to recharge, how about if you own a webcamera then have her do the 10 mins online naked following a mans orders were she fondles herself for him ?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, contract, lesbian, pain, public humiliation, slavery, slut