Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-06-2012, 02:08 AM   #151
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazychic View Post
Ok you have requested to post on here.
I want you to put you nipple clamps on. Insert your butt plug. Use your leather paddle and smack you cock/balls and ass 200 times each as hard as you can. Then after you deliver the smacks take a 5-10 minute cold shower. Get out, you must air dry, diliver 100 more smacks to your cock/balls and ass while still wet with the wooden paddle. Enjoy and report back when finished.
Master, i know you've approved Crazychic's punishment but 300 swats to my cock and balls? 200 with my leather paddle and 100 with my wooden paddle. Really?

Its Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys etc. can be found on its Blog>>>

getDare Rules: -
1 - This slave may not post a dare/punishment on getDare without prior permission from its Master
2 - This slave may not visit the getDare Fiction threads without prior permission from its Master

If you observe this slave breaking these rules please advise its Master.
DerbySubMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:15 AM   #152
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default Permission to cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerbySubMale View Post
* rpazlover6 – cum denial until 5th December 2012 for failing butt-plug, tooth paste, spanking. Deadline has now passed and i did not cum (Note: cum denial was extended by a week from 28th November after i failed on 18th November.

* rpazlover6/Punisher37 – cum denial until i receive permission. Awaiting Master’s instructions on how permission is to be obtained.
Dear Master,

Today is the 6th of December and my cum denial expired yesterday on the 5th. i have received an email from you saying that i still cannot cum until i receive permission and would be grateful if you could confirm whether this is permission from you Master or from rpazlover6 or from the GetDare community at large please.

Also, what should i update the cum denial reference "This slave is currently on cum denial until December 5th 2012" in my signature to?

i have tried my hardest to be a good slave for you Master and have been doing punishment after punishment on this thread for over three weeks now and am really sorry for my stupid and expensive error.

Please, please, please may this slave receive your permission to cum please Master.

Your slave

1 - This slave may not post a dare/punishment on getDare without prior permission from its Master
2 - This slave may not visit the getDare Fiction threads without prior permission from its Master

Last edited by DerbySubMale; 12-06-2012 at 02:21 AM.
Old 12-06-2012, 04:45 AM   #153
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default Fifth medium sized butt-plug training session

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpazlover6 View Post
I do not think you have been punished enough. You must learn to put the medium sized butt plug in your ass easily. How you will do this is lube it up well, set it on a chair and just sit, making sure it enters your ass. You will do this until you are able to have it just slide in.
i did my fifth medium sized butt-plug training session today and, before you ask, no i still haven’t been able to insert it all the way.

i’ll be honest, i approached this training session with some apprehension even though my previous training session (report on Page 7, Post #98) had been one i’d enjoyed and felt i’d made good progress.

My apprehension was twofold – firstly it had been over a week since my previous training session and also i’d picked up a finger infection from all the fingering and stretching i’d done in that previous session.

Starting again with the small butt-plug i inserted it easily dry and fucked my ass with it for a good five to ten minutes. Pumping it in and out, manoeuvring it up and down, left and right, to help with the stretching. There was no pain at all with the small butt-plug and (and i’m not sure if this is a good or a bad thing as i’m training myself to take a larger butt-plug) i discovered i could hold it in with my muscles while standing and walking – previously i’d found it slipped straight out unless i stood with my legs together.

Now it was time for a well lubed medium sized butt-plug. i started by inserting it partly and then fucking myself with it as i had the small butt-plug. Sliding the medium sized butt-plug out a bit and then pushing it back in again. Each time i pushed slightly harder and it slid in slightly further.

Once again though it became harder to push in once the most bulbous part of the butt-plug reached my asshole. i tried to push against it with my muscles (as if taking a shit, as i’ve been told this helps) whilst at the same time pushing the butt-plug in further. It did feel like it was going in further – although this may be wishful thinking as i think this at every training session – but once again i experienced pain inside me, at the tip of the butt-plug, and eased off.

All in all i reached that point at least ten times but, each time, i experienced the pain and eased off.

On a couple of times i did clench my teeth and give the butt-plug one really hard shove but, even then, i couldn’t get it in.

i also tried pushing it in as far as i could and then sit on it but i don't seem able to get the hang of that technique. The butt-plug tends to slide out a bit as i sit down and then, when i attempt to sit on it, the butt-plug bends rather than going in. i will keep trying/experimenting with this technique though.

Again there was no blood and the pain went as soon as i eased off on the butt-plug.

It’s Thursday today (I’m on UK time) and i should be able to do another medium sized butt-plug training session on Saturday.

This is so frustrating because I feel I’m getting close and so badly want to be able to report back to my Master and rpazlover6 that i’ve fully inserted a lubed medium sized butt-plug up my ass. Hopefully soon.

Last edited by DerbySubMale; 12-06-2012 at 04:48 AM.
Old 12-06-2012, 07:09 AM   #154
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default Butt-plug advice

i received this advice by PM: "I think your problem is definitely length, I have the same issue with longer dildos if the head isn't very soft. Try on all fours and arch your back backwards, so your pushing your stomach to the floor and your shoulder blades up, this can help line things up."

Thank you ... i will try this next medium sized butt-plug training session.

Old 12-06-2012, 02:34 PM   #155
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I want you to put you nipple clamps on. Insert your butt plug. Use your leather paddle and smack you cock/balls and ass 200 times each as hard as you can. Then after you deliver the smacks take a 5-10 minute cold shower. Get out, you must air dry, diliver 100 more smacks to your cock/balls and ass while still wet with the wooden paddle. Enjoy and report back when finished.
Quote:
Master, i know you've approved Crazychic's punishment but 300 swats to my cock and balls? 200 with my leather paddle and 100 with my wooden paddle. Really?
My Master has reduced the number of swats to my cock and balls to 20 with the leather paddle and 20 with the wooden paddle.

Thank you, Master and Crazychic.

Last edited by DerbySubMale; 12-06-2012 at 02:36 PM.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:44 PM   #156
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default A happy slave

Quote:
Dear Master,

Today is the 6th of December and my cum denial expired yesterday on the 5th. i have received an email from you saying that i still cannot cum until i receive permission and would be grateful if you could confirm whether this is permission from you Master or from rpazlover6 or from the GetDare community at large please.

Also, what should i update the cum denial reference "This slave is currently on cum denial until December 5th 2012" in my signature to?

i have tried my hardest to be a good slave for you Master and have been doing punishment after punishment on this thread for over three weeks now and am really sorry for my stupid and expensive error.

Please, please, please may this slave receive your permission to cum please Master.

Your slave
i received the following email from my Master:

"Remove the line about being on denial.

You have been a very good slave. I'm reducing the 300 to 20 with each.

Put in your rubber ball gag, strip naked, blindfold yourself , do 20 sit ups then masturbate thinkin about being made to do situps, pressups and wind sprints."

Thank you, Master.

i am a happy slave

Old 12-12-2012, 11:29 AM   #157
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrspanked View Post
Put your ball gag in the freezer till it is frozen then put it in your mouth. Take three thumb tacks tape them with a piece of tape to your left nipple repeat for right. Take your butt plug small and slide it in your ass deep after freezing it with your gag. Then clamp your nipples. And stand in the corner for 30 minutes. Please pm me your report when done. Have fun good luck.
My Master was concerned about the health and safety aspects of playing with frozen toys and had me ask about it in the Master/Slave lounge.

Thanks to everybody who responded my Master has now approved rrspanked's punishment.

Old 12-12-2012, 11:34 AM   #158
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpazlover6 View Post
I do not think you have been punished enough. You must learn to put the medium sized butt plug in your ass easily. How you will do this is lube it up well, set it on a chair and just sit, making sure it enters your ass. You will do this until you are able to have it just slide in.
If you've been following this thread you'll know i'm having difficulty inserting my medium sized butt-plug when very well lubed. This ongoing punishment training calls for me to keep going until i can easily insert it when dry.

My Master asked me to ask for advice about this which i've done in the Master/Slave lounge.

i am waiting for my Master to consider this and advise how he wishes me to proceed.

Old 12-13-2012, 11:56 AM   #159
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrspanked View Post
Put your ball gag in the freezer till it is frozen then put it in your mouth. Take three thumb tacks tape them with a piece of tape to your left nipple repeat for right. Take your butt plug small and slide it in your ass deep after freezing it with your gag. Then clamp your nipples. And stand in the corner for 30 minutes. Please pm me your report when done. Have fun good luck.
How long should i leave the butt plug and ball gag in the freezer for?

i left them in for an hour last night but they were hardly cold at all.

Old 12-13-2012, 10:47 PM   #160
Dare2Girl

I think he has had enough punishment.

For those that want to see a bit of me:
http://www.truthordarepics.com/dares/dare2girl/
Dare2Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:55 PM   #161
elsa

He's enjoying it though. I say keep hurting him :P
elsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:20 AM   #162
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare2Girl View Post
I think he has had enough punishment.
Thank you Dare2Girl. i suspect my Master wishes me to suffer further though ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsa View Post
He's enjoying it though. I say keep hurting him :P
i couldn't possibly comment Elsa.

Old 12-14-2012, 03:40 AM   #163
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default Cum task ... at last

Quote:
i received the following email from my Master: Put in your rubber ball gag, strip naked, blindfold yourself , do 20 sit ups then masturbate thinkin about being made to do situps, pressups and wind sprints."[/COLOR]
Dear Master,

Thank you for allowing me to cum at last. i got to do this task today which - even allowing for the fail when i came without pernmission - meant it had been three weeks of cum denial.

i stripped naked; inserted the rubber ball in my mouth and fastened the gag tight behind my head; lay on my bed; put the blindfold over my eyes. In the dark it was a little disorientating at first and the rubber ball tasted odd in my mouth. i was drooling immediately and the only word to describe the taste of the gag is ... "rubbery" - not the most pleasant of tastes.

i did the 20 sit ups in one go but there was enough of a pull when i crunched my stomach muscles to remind me that i need to improve my fitness levels (and lose a bit of weight too).

Lying back, saliva forming in my mouth, i pumped my cock with my right hand. Soon i was hard and thinking about being made to do circuit training consisting of sit ups, press ups, and wind sprints (which you informed me were shuttle runs). Still pumping, i imagined myself naked, putting myself through the circuit training, with you, Master, encouraging me to work harder by applying your whip on my ass, back and legs.

After three weeks it didn't take long for me to cum ... all over my stomach and belly button.

Many thanks Master for allowing your slave to cum.

Last edited by DerbySubMale; 12-14-2012 at 03:43 AM.
Old 12-14-2012, 06:34 AM   #164
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default Crazychic's punishment

Quote:
i really wasn’t looking forward to Crazychic’s punishment. 300 swats is a hell of a lot and i knew from experience that my wooden paddle really hurts. The thought of 300 swats on my ass was bad enough … but on my cock and balls as well? Fortunately my Master reduced the cock and balls punishment to 20 with the leather paddle and 20 with the wooden one.

i stripped naked and applied my clover nipple clamps. First the left nipple and then the right. As always, i winced as each clip bit into my nipple and the pain hit me but, as I now know from experience, this soon subsided into a numbed soreness.

Next I pushed my small butt plug up my ass and this went in easily dry.

Grabbing the leather paddle i started on my ass as i really was scared about using it on my cock and balls. i swung as hard as i could and it hurt from the start. I could only manage 10 swats in a rapid tattoo before pausing to catch my breath. The first 10 i delivered to my right ass cheek and the next 10 to my left buttock. After that, I alternated from cheek to cheek.

The leather paddle was painful and after 50 i was closing my eyes with each stroke, the soreness in my nipples now forgotten. The butt plug stayed in my ass well.

After the 200 swats to my ass – which was bad enough – my ass was red and warm and sore, and it was now the time for my cock and balls. I decided to do 10 to my balls and 10 to my cock. i lifted my cock out the way and hit my balls from underneath. Ouch! That was worse than i’d expected. i caught my breath and then hit my balls again. After the first four swats, i then went two at a time until I reached 10.

The first swat to my cock brought tears to my eyes. That was unbelievably painful and i jumped and grabbed my cock to rub it. After about a minute i swung again and missed as my ass moved backwards pulling my cock out the way. No problem, i backed up against a wall so i couldn’t flinch out of the way. The second one was just as painful and, again, i jumped and had to rub my cock. It took about 10 minutes to deliver the 10 swats to my cock with the leather paddle because of the recovery time i needed between swats. Surprisingly though, my cock - which had been fairly flaccid at the start - had stiffened during this phase of the punishment.

The five minute cold shower was freezing and my warm ass and cock and balls started to sting as the cold water hit. The pain also returned to my nipples. My cock shriveled. Five minutes can be a long time and so it was. When the timer sounded i switched off the shower and stepped out. i was freezing cold and not allowed to use a towel.

The wooden paddle phase of the punishment followed a similar pattern to that with the leather paddle except it was 100 swats not 200. i delivered 10 to my right ass cheek, 10 to my left buttock, and then alternated the rest. Again i could only manage 10 at a time and the pain was even worse than with the leather paddle. i’m not sure if being wet made any difference as the wooden paddle is my second most painful implement (after my wooden hairbrush). Before the end i was resting my left arm on the top of a chest of drawers and burying my eyes in it as i delivered the swats as hard as i could. The final 10 to each ass cheek i delivered even harder. Tears were in my eyes before the 100 swats were complete.

Again i went 10 to my balls and 10 to my cock to finish off with. The wooden paddle hurt much more than the leather paddle and i could only deliver one swat at a time without a recovery period.

The 10 to my cock were delivered with my back against the wall. These hurt the most of all and i was crying with every swat. They probably took about 15 minutes as i needed quite a recovery period between each one.

By the end, i had a very red, very warm, and very sore ass, cock and balls. My nipples too were sore and the pain increased as i removed the clover nipple clips and the blood returned to my nipples.

This was a very painful punishment. Thank you Crazychic.

Photos as requested are in my KinkTalk album titled "Crazychic’s punishment".

Last edited by DerbySubMale; 12-14-2012 at 06:49 AM.
Old 12-15-2012, 01:37 AM   #165
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default Update on punishments: Saturday 15th December

Here's an update of the punishments that were outstanding when I last updated the overall status (Page 10, Post #150): -

Approved Punishments still to do:

* rrspanked – frozen ball gag and butt-plug, three thumb tacks taped to each nipple then clamped, corner time for 30 minutes. Toys have been frozen for approximately one hour and also two hours but weren’t really cold enough. i will have to do this when i can freeze the toys for longer.

Punishments Done since previous update:

* Crazychic – nipple clips, butt-plug, spanking to ass x 300 and spanking to cock/balls x 40, cold shower – Done.

* Punisher37 – physical exercise gagged and blindfolded followed by cumming – Done.

Punishments Awaiting Master’s Approval/Consideration:

* evie.sub – ongoing cum denial (date of 6th December has expired): nipple clamps, butt-plug, cold shower, edging, CBT – this punishment is currently suspended whilst my Master considers the feasibility.

* human_slave – four sides of A4 line writing.

* rpazlover6 – medium sized butt-plug training until it can easily be inserted dry. Training is underway but i am struggling to fully insert the butt-plug lubed let alone dry. Moved into "Awaiting Approval" while my Master considers the health and safety aspects of this ongoing (potentially longer term) punishment training.

i will continue to update this thread with reports on all punishments.

Thank you for all the punishments so far. i am feeling very sorry for my stupid and expensive mistake.

My Master doesn't think i have suffered enough yet and would like you to add to my suffering by posting even more punishments on this thread.

Thank you.

Last edited by DerbySubMale; 12-15-2012 at 01:42 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk