Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-11-2012, 09:05 AM   #151
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Then the figures made her decision for her, two of them grabbing her hands whilst another yanked the zip on the back of her dress right down. A wrestling match started as she finally realised what was going on, but a few strokes of a leather strap shocked her enough that they pulled her dress completely free of her body.

I started towards them to help

"Do not interfere," the figure by the altar intoned. "Or a worse fate will be yours."

The masked, naked ladies dragged Kate to the altar and cuffed her hands to the corners, forcing her into a kneeling position and cuffing her feet.

"You may not bear witness to the ritual. Leave now or become another offering."

Glancing at Emma, we fled towards the far door.
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:32 AM   #152
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Fumbling with the door handle, we found ourselves in a dimly lit corridor. The floor was filthy, covered in mess; rubbish, plastic bags, condoms, food packaging and what looked like raw meat. The door behind us closed and a lock clicked.

A single scream sounded from the room - Kate, in whatever ritual was going on.

"Leave her," Emma said, covering herself with her hands. "They won't hurt her too much."

My less-than-platonic interest in Emma started to make itself known as she picked her way through the corridor, her pert ass bobbing and swaying, her pale skin showing just an occasional freckle.

Another scream sounded as we opened the door to the next room, and we were slightly distracted as we closed the door and walked in.

The next room was dazzlingly bright, and we both blinked, feeling very exposed in the light. But it was clear where the detritus from the corridor had come from - we'd walked into a madman's kitchen. Counters were packed with hog's heads, raw slabs of meat, beakers full of weird-looking fluids, cleavers, knives, pots on the boil, alembics, odd-alchemical equipment, spices, herbs, cages with live animals. It was noisy, smelly and the floor was littered with burnt cooking, trays scorching the floor, meat fat and jelly.

The chef walked in, a large man in a dirty white outfit with a baker's hat on. He was holding a spoon and tasting something from it.

"Ah good, you're here," he growled. "Come with me and help me cook."

He turned a corner in the room and tentatively we walked around to follow him, feeling very exposed. The adjoining room was obviously still a preparation room, but also looked like a bondage chamber. A girl was strung up, lying on the floor, legs strapped above her head in some kind of A-frame, wearing nothing but black latex leggings, latex gloves and a black collar, her hands chained together. A spatula was planted firmly in her pussy.

A guy was handcuffed to a table, feed bound and his mouth ball-gagged, a spoon emerging from his ass.

"There's some things that just won't cook right unless they've got the right ingredients," the chef said and pointed at Emma. "You - get me some of his precum, and you, I want her fluids."
Old 11-11-2012, 09:44 AM   #153
John332
getDare Sweetheart

It was without a doubt one of the weirdest moments of my life. Masturbating an inert, bound woman in an oddball's kitchen whilst a naked girl wanked off a guy tied to a table. I tried stroking her legs and inner thighs before licking my fingers and rubbing her clit. As we 'worked', the cook chopped animal guts, spraying meat and blood around the kitchen, some of it catching us.

Finally, spots of juice began to appear on my subject's pussy, as she tried to grind herself against my fingers. I captured the juices in a nearby test tube and handed them to the chef just as Emma did the same with a clear fluid from the guy.

"Good, good," chef said. "Now, you girl, finish the job and bring me his cum in a jar. You boy - you take over chopping this for me."

Emma went back to masturbating the guy while I chopped up some unidentifiable internal organs, spraying myself with warm gore. The guy came hard into a jar, spraying some over Emma, and she wiped herself with a slightly dirty kitchen towel

The chef put all three ingredients into a pan already bubbling with some white, pasty-looking fluid.

"One last thing - spit."

We leant over the pan and spat into it. He slapped our asses with his ladle, making us jump

"Go on, get out of here," he grumbled. "Before I make you taste it."

We didn't need asking twice, and left the room by the nearby door. I wondered what had happened to Kate.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:09 AM   #154
John332
getDare Sweetheart

This door took us back into the main corridor, where we paused. Emma's boobs were heaving as she breathed heavily.

"Phew," she said. "How do they think of this stuff?"

I had no idea and tried to avert my gaze. We were both slightly dirty and spattered with blood and bits of dried meat.

"Not a clue," I said. "Do you want to wait a moment or carry on?"

As if on cue, the metallic scraping sound rang out from behind us, and we hurried along the corridor. Opening a large, wood-panelled door, we emerged into a brightly lit room with floor-to-ceiling windows facing the driveway and three large plasma-screen TVs on the far wall showing ... us.

If it'd been awkward before, it was even more so now as we realised we were on show to anyone in the grounds plus who knew who else?

"I don't like this," Emma said, self-consciously. "This place is supposed to be secret and hide you."

The middle screen changed and locks clicked shut on the doors. A message in white italic writing showed on the screen

"In three and a half minutes, the high definition cameras will stop looping onto these screens and log onto chatroulette. If you wish the doors to be unlocked, there are four things you must do."

"Oh god, oh shit," Emma said, running to the doors and trying the handles. We were locked in. A countdown started on the central screen.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:22 AM   #155
John332
getDare Sweetheart

A small message popped up on the screen below the timer

"Girl: Put on the summerdress in the drawer opposite the screen."

Emma looked perplexed, but found a black and white spotty summerdress in the drawer, dropping it over her head. It was cinched at the waist, cut reasonably well and reached mid-thigh. I had no idea why this was part of the challenge, but if anything, it made me feel more exposed than ever before.

Another message

"Girl: Insert your index finger up to the first knuckle in your partner's anus."

"Quick, quick!" she said, more panicky than I'd seen anyone. I wasn't sure what all the fuss was about - she was now clothed and I was the only one in trouble. I bent over the drawers and felt her probing around. I tried to relax, but there was something impeding progress.

"Um, Emma? Some moisture might help."

"Oh, right." She wiped her hand down my back, collecting some of the liquid from the kitchen and massaging my asshole until she managed to push her finger in and mosh it around a bit.

She took it out swiftly and we looked at the screen again
Old 11-11-2012, 10:36 AM   #156
John332
getDare Sweetheart

"Boy: Bearing girl's breasts, use the nipple clamps in the bottom drawer to attach girl's nipples to the ceiling chain. Using the belt vibrator, push up her skirt, plug into her pussy and attach her to the floor, turning on the vibrator."

"WHAT?" Emma screamed, making a run for the doors again and rattling them. Finding them locked, she returned. "QUICKLY!"

I opened the bottom drawer, finding the equipment and locating the chain from the ceiling. Emma pulled open her summer dress, trying to wedge it on either side of her boobs. Being as delicate as I could, I attached each clip to each of her nipples, and she winced as I did. She pulled up her skirt showing off her exposed pussy. I belted the belt around her, the dildo end swinging loose. Not seeing any lube, I licked it as quickly as I could and gently inserted it into her, clicking it on at the base and attaching the long chain to the floor hook. There was a buzzing and Emma took a sharp breath.

As the third message vanished, I had three thoughts - one, that if we failed the next one, then Chatroulette was going to have some spectacle in front of it, two, Emma couldn't free herself without doing some damage to her nipples and three, we only had a minute to do the next one.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:06 AM   #157
John332
getDare Sweetheart

The screen flashed up again

"Girl: Push yourself into boy's back and rub his nipples and body until he is erect. Then he must turn around and you must masturbate him until he sprays his vital juices on your breasts and dress."

"Come here, quickly," Emma said, teeth gritted - but whether through humiliation or arousal, I couldn't tell. I backed into her, feeling her nipple clamps push against my skin, and the softness of her warm breasts. Her hands snaked around and started to massage my nipples and chest. I grew hard quickly and spun around.

"Help me as well?" She said, and I nodded, dipping my hand inside the belt and feeling around for her clit, rubbing her already-soaking pussy. She grasped my dick and started to pull it, her other hand cupping my balls.

She tugged and pulled and I lost all feeling of time. Suddenly, the warmth peaked and I came hard, spraying her with jizz. At the same time, she convulsed and crying my name, came, fluid seeping out from either side of the vibrator.

We both sighed heavily, and I leant in, kissing her warm lips. We looked at the screen, seeing a confused but excited Chinese girl leaning into the screen, but then it flicked off. The screen showed a final message and the doorlocks clicked

"Well done. Doors are now unlocked."

I unfastened the nipple clamps and the belt, turning off the vibrator and sliding it free. Emma pulled her dress back over her boobs.

I suddenly remembered the windows, and raced over to the side. A crowd of dark-cowelled figures in masks were walking back towards the house, having watched our spectacle.

Last edited by John332; 11-11-2012 at 12:50 PM.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:09 AM   #158
John332
getDare Sweetheart

"Wow," Emma said, my cum sliding down her chest. "That was intense."

I nodded in agreement, not quite trusting myself to speak just yet.

"I suppose ... I suppose we should carry on," She said. "Although if you see any kitchen towel, I wouldn't mind."

"Yeah," I said. "I'll keep an eye out."

Turning to the door we'd not been through, we left the countdown chamber and carried on the crazy night.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:49 PM   #159
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I'd lost track of how long I'd been in this crazy, erotic house, but suddenly realised that I had a question

"So, why were you so worried about chatroulette?"

Emma looked uncomfortable

"My brother watches it a lot," she said. "I know it's only one in a million, but you never know. I also know that he records some of the stuff he sees."

"Right," I said. "Well, looks like you got away with it."

We pushed open the door to the next room

It was laid out like a throne room, an obese woman in a hag mask and fur robes sat on the throne. Courtiers in grotesque masks, clad in heavy velvet clothes and long coats surrounded her. Servants poured wine into heavy golden goblets. As the door closed behind us, they all stopped and stared.

"And just who are you?" The woman asked imperiously
Old 11-11-2012, 02:08 PM   #160
John332
getDare Sweetheart

"Um, err, I'm sorry," I stumbled

"My lady," hissed one of the courtiers

"I'm sorry, my lady," I corrected myself

"Well," she said. "If you cannot dress yourselves properly or address me properly, then you must be the baccanalians sent to keep the dark spirits at bay."

The courtiers all around me nodded and the metallic screeching began all over again

"Quickly now," she said, clapping her hands. "Bring out the others and begin the rite."

One of the grotesquely-masked courtiers handed us two masquerade masks, which we quickly donned, before opening a side door and ushering in a number of other nude and nearly-nude guests, all wearing masks.

"Strip!" she commanded, and Emma pulled off her summer dress, wiping the cum off herself. The guests were all perching on stools and where there was an imbalance of men and women, courtiers were stripping off and kissing, masturbating, licking, going down on or penetrating the other guests. I'd never seen anything like it.

"Quickly," one of the courtiers hissed at us, and I sat down. He handed me a condom which I quickly rolled over my penis. He pushed Emma down and she sat on top of me, guiding my penis into her warm pussy.
Old 11-11-2012, 02:17 PM   #161
John332
getDare Sweetheart

"Quickly," one of the courtiers hissed at us, and I sat down. He handed me a condom which I quickly rolled over my penis. He pushed Emma down and she sat on top of me, guiding my penis into her warm pussy.

The metallic scraping got louder and more frequent, and I found it quite hard to concentrate amidst the orgy. Emma rocked back and forth on my dick, and I found myself feeling her tight boobs and hard little nipples as she did, kissing her neck.

Even though I was fully entered into her, a larger lady came up to us and thrust her huge boobs in my face. Still holding one of Emma's breasts and playing with a nipple, I buried my face in them and motorboated her, reaching for her pussy and fingering her, pushing inside her and exploring.

The large girl let me play for a while and I licked her nipples, before she knelt down and started to lick Emma out while she thrust back and forth on my dick. The metallic scraping got louder and louder and the door slowly opened, a giant cleaver sliding inside.

Just then, Emma came loudly, the combination of dick and tongue just too much. She cried out and all eyes turned to her. The cleaver retracted, the door closed and there was utter silence.

"We're saved!" cried the lady on the throne, watching the scene. "And you have saved us.Come here and be rewarded."

Emma gave a final twist and I came again, my dick pulsing as she pulled herself off me.
Old 11-11-2012, 02:27 PM   #162
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Awkwardly, we made our way to the throne, courtiers vanishing quickly and appearing re-robed again. The other guests seemed to similarly disappear out of other doors or lingered at the back ofthe room. I was conscious that I had a full condom on my dick and Emma was walking a little awkwardly

"You've saved us all," she said. "A thousand thank-yous, strangers. I'm sure you need some refreshment now - the way out is just through this door here."

With that, she opened a hidden door behind the throne and a few other guests came with us as well. The corridor outside was clean and tidy, quite unlike the rest of the house. A sign on the wall said

"We hope you enjoyed the Audley House experience and will come again. Showers are provided opposite. If you require a taxi, please press the green button."

Emma and I looked at each other and popped into shower cubicles. Once washed, dried and mysteriously re-aquainted with our original, now-clean and dry clothes, we got a cab back to the station and caught a late-night train back to London, then another cab.

"Can I call you?" I asked, as she got out at her house.

"Sure," she said, smiling and scribbling a number down. "But real life might not compare well to that."

"Amen to that," I thought, as the cab pulled away. It'd been pricey, but utterly real escapism, and just the kind I'd needed. Karen couldn't compete with that, I realised.

My phone beeped just as I got home - it was a text from Jamie

"Can't believe you didn't recognise us as zombies!" It said. "Hope you had a good night - see you tomorrow for a fry up?"

Sighing, I got out of the second cab and went to bed.
Old 11-16-2012, 09:50 PM   #163
shola

Awsome! Cant wait for more!
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:22 AM   #164
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I saw Karen and Jamie the next day for a greasy fry up and we caught up. It's incredibly, being able to talk about sex and fetishes so openly. I don't know many other people who could talk about masturbating people in a kitchen, naked, whilst another person does the same, and not feel very uncomfortable, but it was just relaxing - it was something I needed to process.

They hadn't had such a varied experience but it still gave me a hard-on hearing about it. They wandered around the hall, making out with each other, sometimes with other girls and guys, before being shepherded back into a cell with a lot of other naked girls and guys. Occasionally, 'tourists' would come and look at them and masturbate them.

As we were leaving, Jamie said "I don't think you've got quite enough points to deserve a special night with us, but perhaps next time?"

And with that, as suddenly as that, they got the train back home. I was at a bit of a loss.
Old 11-25-2012, 09:48 AM   #165
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I knew I wanted to call Emma, but I wasn't quite sure what kind of date I'd take her on. Somehow the usual drink, meal or night out just didn't seem enough.

But a few days later, my problems were answered. An envelope appeared on my desk, through the internal mail, but without any writing on it that I recognised. I tore it open without thinking and almost wished I hadn't. A photo and a letter fell out. I opened the letter and left the photo face-down on the desk, thinking it was from Karen.

"Dave," it said. "My name is Victor. You may know me as Karen's Master. She told me - at some length - how you helped her with my fiendish park dare. I am displeased. I do not forbid my slaves to seek help, but I had hoped to humilate her completely that night but instead I found her victorious. Of course, she did not give up this information willingly. She was dirty, bloodied and panting for orgasm when she confessed. I took a photo, so that you can see the duress she was put under."

"I thought for a while about punishing her and eventually decided that the best punishment I could think of would be to turn her over to you. For one month, you will do as I have been doing and set her dares for money. There is a fund for this, and an app, so you will neither have to pay, nor compromise your anonymity. Giving aid to her, unfortunately, is forbidden."

Advertisements
Kink Talk