Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-08-2012, 11:58 AM   #151
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

whats the smallest dick youve ever sucked?

The smallest dick I've sucked is the largest dick I've sucked.

Edit:
Oh dear, what a question and answer to appear on a new page... to anyone who is visiting this thread for the first time, do NOT use this question and answer as a base for how good this thread is. I can't stress this enough!

Last edited by Rose_Angel; 08-08-2012 at 12:01 PM.
Rose_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 04:17 PM   #152
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Hmmm, time for some different questions then, so that the good folk don't get the wrong impression. Here we go;

1. Are you interested in poetry? If so, what is a favourite/meaningful piece to you, and who would you count among your preferred poets? If not, is there a reason?

2. Do you have any (what you consider to be) useless talents, or tricks that you can perform? Again, if so, do you enjoy showing them to others or not?

3. Considering the fact that you like pain; do you like to bite/be bitten, or is that uncharted territory?

4. Do you know why a raven is like a writing desk?

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 04:49 PM   #153
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

Thank you, StrawDog, for the high-quality questions you've given me, to... (trying to be polite here) give a better picture for new followers.

1. Are you interested in poetry? If so, what is a favourite/meaningful piece to you, and who would you count among your preferred poets? If not, is there a reason?

Honestly, I've never been a huge fan of reading poetry of famous authors. I think it roots back to school, when the teachers would always ask "What did the poet mean by (insert some famous generic quote or passage here)?" And well, it always irritated me when I got the answers "wrong." Who has the right to claim they know what an author was trying to say, or the meaning. Maybe they meant it to have a double meaning? Maybe they didn't. But I never cared. So for this reason, I can't give you a meaningful peace to you, other than the poetry I have written myself.

Poetry is one of the means I used to express myself during the darkest times of my life. Even after I rose above everything and life began working out, I continued writing poetry. Hmm, this makes me want to crack out my poetry and share a few things on my blog.

2. Do you have any (what you consider to be) useless talents, or tricks that you can perform? Again, if so, do you enjoy showing them to others or not?

I suppose I consider my singing talent to be "useless." Mind you, as I mentioned recently on the thread, I don't perform anymore. I used to act as well. I guess one thing I can do that people find interesting is make my tongue into the shape of a three leaf clover, but it isn't something I generally show off anymore. It was "cooler" in elementary school.

3. Considering the fact that you like pain; do you like to bite/be bitten, or is that uncharted territory?

Very good question, and it depends on how horny I am. The hornier I am, the more I can tolerate it. I don't necessarily think that the particular type of pain turns me on, but it turns me on to be submissive to him, and to allow him to bite. It is an absolutely amazing feeling to trust someone completely with my body, to trust he won't hurt me (the bad kind of hurt).

My Master is NOT a masochist in any way, shape, or form. And really, he isn't a sadist either. It does not sexually excite him to hurt me. What turns him on is my reaction to pain. He loves seeing and feeling me get more and more wet with each pull or twist done to the nipples, and to spanks to the nipples, ass, or clit.

Anyway, back to the question, I would never bite him. It wouldn't turn me on to bite him, or hurt him either. I think I'm the same way. If he enjoyed it, I'd probably love his reactions. Now, when I'm daring, and VERY careful, I will put his cock to my mouth, and gently place my teeth on them. It is a VERY fine line he has, between getting excited from that, and getting turned off completely. Fortunately for me, I have never crossed that line. I know what he can handle, and it isn't much.

4. Do you know why a raven is like a writing desk?

I haven't the slightest idea.

Last edited by Rose_Angel; 08-09-2012 at 03:39 PM.
Old 08-09-2012, 03:24 PM   #154
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Your tongue trick sounds prety cool.

Do you use your maths skills creatively for any crafts or hobbies, outside of the normal range of skills to be expected for that particular craft?

Have the answers you've given over the course of this thread revealed anything to you about how you tick? Any surprises?

What are the best and worst movie endings you can remember at this point in time?

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
Old 08-09-2012, 06:04 PM   #155
owneed

Default :)

1-mention briefly 3 joys in your life....you'll never forget....and 3 crashes in your life you'll never forget

about you self steam...do you think that you are that confident in your self???...if so...deep down...you know yourself more than anybody and you know your filthiest secrets....do you think you are a good person according to the social standards???

name the first person that came in your mind after reading each line
  • I am sorry for his/her death and I'll never forget him/her
  • I'll always love him/her no matter what s/he did to me.
  • a friend that has proven his/her worthy
  • oh I need to laugh...I'll go talk to him/her
  • I hate him/her...I wish s/he would just die
  • I love him/her...I wish s/he would love me back
owneed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:43 PM   #156
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Had fun reading all your truths and the questions people asked you, hopefully i didnt overlook one of these and ask you again.

Whats your eye color?

how did you come across this site?

Love the whole virgin thing is hard to find someone to do that with, have you ever tried pushing seeing if you could get him to deflower you? ie sexy poses bending over random stuff etc?
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:20 PM   #157
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

Do you use your maths skills creatively for any crafts or hobbies, outside of the normal range of skills to be expected for that particular craft?

Not particularly. The only thing I occasionally do with math, is take some type of confusing statement, and give it positive and negative values to try to "prove" something pointless. Posted below is such a pointless statement. As a note, the clan resources are referring to something on the game of Runescape. The guy insulted me, and I initially took it as a compliment. When he asked how in the world it was a compliment, this is what I came up with.

I initially said that you cried over the citadel more than you cried about me being in a different world. Clearly, I meant tears of joy regarding the citadel and tears of sadness about my being in another world. Therefore implying you hated the citadel more than you love me. Clearly, you're going to be happier and happier as weeks go on that you're no longer doing resources, and will therefore cry more and more tears of joy. Well, since you corrected me and said you cry about the same, then you meant that you miss me more and more each week and cry when I'm not there. So what you said was truly a sweet and kind thing.

However, there is the matter that you misinterpreted, and obviously meant to say you miss me as much as resources, which yes, is indeed an insult. However, my statement was even worse. I again suggested you cry more over citadel resources than you cry about me. you clearly implied my statement to mean missing both of them, which isn't what my first scenario goes by. Well, it is a well known fact that you hate resources, and you clearly (joking aside), do not hate me. So, my statement would imply you miss something you hate more than you miss me, which is a bigger insult than missing us the same. You took away a portion of the insult I implied. Mathematically speaking, you subtracted a negative, adding to my favor, aka, a compliment.

Have the answers you've given over the course of this thread revealed anything to you about how you tick? Any surprises?

I never realized how much I enjoyed talking about myself... truly. I have had an absolute wonderful time, and I really just started it cause I was bored one night. Like I said in my first post, I never intended to ask for truths.

As for a surprise, it did shock me a bit when I thought about if any books had changed my life. I remember thinking the one I listed, A Way of Kings, changed my life long before this question, but I had never thought of other books doing so. I've always also claimed that I don't particularly care to think much. This has drastically changed since becoming active on getDare.

What are the best and worst movie endings you can remember at this point in time?

Honestly, I hate to disappoint my readers, but at this point in time, nothing comes to mind. I am not one to think about movies after I've watched them, other than, would I watch it again?
Old 08-11-2012, 05:36 AM   #158
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owneed View Post
1-mention briefly 3 joys in your life....you'll never forget....and 3 crashes in your life you'll never forget

about you self steam...do you think that you are that confident in your self???...if so...deep down...you know yourself more than anybody and you know your filthiest secrets....do you think you are a good person according to the social standards???

Three Joys in my life

The night I gave my heart to God, and was given the amazing gift of forgiveness. Not just forgiveness for my own sins, but I was able to let all my anger and grudges I had for everyone else go. I don't care what others believe in terms of religion on here; Letting all those grudges go was by far the best moment of my life. To let myself stop hanging on the misgivings of others... It is a cliche to be sure, but I really did feel all the "weight being lifted off my shoulders." I couldn't stop smiling, and this right AFTER having thoughts of suicide again. While I could include this next part as another joy... I'll include it here as it was related. But about 10 days after this, I was baptized, and after I came out of the water and was "reborn," I couldn't stop smiling for a few days. I just had a huge smile from ear to ear. I felt amazing, like I had no fears, no qualms, and no problems in my life. Of course... I did have problems, I just didn't really think about them for a while after being baptized. And I worked on several things to get to the point in life where I am today.

Another joy in my life that I can never forget is my time working as a math tutor at my local community college, along with working at a local high school as a math tutor as well, at the same time. In general, the joy itself is in tutoring. It feels amazing to work with someone, to bring them to an "ah hah!" moment. Especially when other tutors had tried working with them and failed. Don't get me wrong, I'm not perfect by any means. There were some people that I was unable to get through, and another coworker did. Everyone learns differently. But it is always great to work with students of any age, when helping them with mathematics. And when they say thank you and that they passed their class because of you, all I can say is WOW!!! This is why I can't wait to be a teacher, so that I can hopefully help my students actually understand what the hell they're doing. I want this joy of working with students for the rest of my life.

Let me just say that I'm thankful that this question entails any 3 joys, and not my best 3... haha.

Another joy in my life would be my relationship with my fiance. It is different, to say the least. But even at the earliest stages of our relationship, when we were only friends, he helped make me want to be a better person. He motivated me to do my best, and he encouraged me often. I loved talking to him, and I had fallen in love with him long before we started officially "going out." The same goes for him. By the time we acknowledged our relationship, we were already in love. It was inevitable. Neither of us even wanted a relationship in high school. And now, I just love talking to him, about anything really. Most of our conversations in our long distance Skype set up are about vanilla things, but we of course have our fun!

3 crashes in my life:

There is no doubt that the biggest crash is during the time I was suicidal. I feared for my life. I feared my brother would kill me. I hated the world, and everything around me, especially myself. I'm fairly certain I've shared plenty of detail on this matter throughout my thread, so I won't make further mention of details.

Another crash is when I had to watch my cats get euthanized. It was awful. They were litter mates, brother and sister, and were born 6 months before me. My parents bought them as kittens, while I was still in my mother's womb. I grew up with those cats. I considered them my siblings as well even. I won't mention their names, as they are my other aliases for other sites, but man. The male cat got very very sick when he was 16 and a half years old. My parents were going to take him to the vet on MY BIRTHDAY!!! No way was I going to allow that, so they waited one week. We watched the nurse perform the euthanization, or rather, the attempt. My mom and I were just waiting for him to go limp, but he stayed alive. The nurse FREAKING missed his vain!!! Oh my goodness. It was hard enough watching it the first time. When the vet came in to see what was wrong, he was very apologetic. He was going to have the nurse do it again, but we demanded that he did it. It was the absolute worst thing in the world, and I'm crying now in sharing this with you all. He was my baby, my protector. He attacked my brother several times in defense of my mom and me. To watch him go and be put down KILLED me inside. But he was suffering, so it had to be done. Needless to say, when his sister had to be put down 2 years later, when she was 18 and a half, I died inside again. We did of course, require that or vet perform the final task...

And lastly, another crash, as I've mentioned at least once I believe, is when I had to testify on behalf of a family member, as I did not believe he ever molested his daughter. What I didn't mention, if I recall correctly, is that I HATED this family member with a passion at the time of testifying. But that isn't the element that caused my crash. The prosecutor was simply brutal. She questioned me, and it just felt like she was attacking me, attacking every bit of my personality and intentions for testifying. I somehow managed holding back my tears while on the stand, but as SOON as I was able to leave, I walked out of the court room, and balled my eyes out. I was traumatized by what had just taken place. And all for the benefit of someone I hated.

Am I a good person compared to social standards?

Absolutely! I do have high self-esteem, and I am a wonderful person. I get along with everyone around me, and I don't pass judgement on others. I love life, and I love to help people. My intentions are always good, and I am an intelligent, smart, clever, and funny woman. Others might see my interests in BDSM as not being a "good" person, but so what? I can't fault them for thinking such things about something they don't, nor could ever understand. It doesn't make me any less of a good person. Not to mention, society doesn't know of my interests anyway.

name the first person that came in your mind after reading each line
  • I am sorry for his/her death and I'll never forget him/her

No one. No one close to me has ever died, other than family members that were "old." While I'll never forget them, I am not sorry for their deaths. They were able to leave their life of suffering.

• I'll always love him/her no matter what s/he did to me.

The friend who I shared two poems about. The one that starts off with "You were there I had nothing to live for," as well as "A Haunting Friendship."

• a friend that has proven his/her worthy

My best friend and essentially sister.

• oh I need to laugh...I'll go talk to him/her

Frosty

• I hate him/her...I wish s/he would just die

no one

• I love him/her...I wish s/he would love me back

no one... the people I love, generally already love me back.

Last edited by Rose_Angel; 08-12-2012 at 04:13 AM. Reason: formatting
Old 08-11-2012, 05:57 AM   #159
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

In your opinion, is it possible to lie without saying a word?

Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?

Would you break the law to save a loved one?

To you, what is the difference between living and existing?

What do you value more in a person, common sense or intelligence?

If you could make a 30 second speech to the entire world, what would you say?

Do you fear death? If so, do you have a good reason?

Do you care what others think of you?
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 08:10 AM   #160
Roni
getDare Sweetheart

Hmm lets see...

1. Imagine you would be in school and catch a friend sneaking into the ladies locker room. You would follow him discreatly to see what he is doing there and then take a glimps through the door and see that he is picking up some of the ladies shoes and starting to smell on them. You see his hard errection in his pants and he is starting to masturbate. How would you react? Would you keep looking in secret? Would you open the door and put him in line? Would a situation like that turn you on?

2. A good friend of you would ask you that he is totally in love with feet and that he would like to give you a foot rub? How would you react? Would you let him rub your feet? What if he would like to kiss them? What if he would like to cum over them?

3. One day you open your postbox and find a little envelope with a key inside. You wonder and start reading the letter. It only says that its a key to a chastity belt and a adress to where the ship the key back. What would you do? Would you ship the key back or would you keep it?

Toys: dildos, buttplug, chastity belt, rope, collar, nipple clamps, ballgag

I am a cum eating whore.

PM me 'Anal' and a number and I will ride my dildo for that many minutes.
Roni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 11:18 AM   #161
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

Had fun reading all your truths and the questions people asked you, hopefully i didnt overlook one of these and ask you again.

I don't believe I've been asked these questions on my truth thread. Thanks for reading all before posting

Whats your eye color?

Hazel green

how did you come across this site?

I was in my college dorm last summer, and I was just searching the net. I honestly don't have a clue as to how I came across this particular site. I don't know what I was searching for, I just know I was searching for something. I know I was searching in general for punishment ideas to share with my fiance, so maybe I came across the site then. Regardless, I found it, lurked for a bit, created my own dice dare (which I'm not exactly proud of), so I decided to create an account, report on a couple dares, and post my own.

Love the whole virgin thing is hard to find someone to do that with, have you ever tried pushing seeing if you could get him to deflower you? ie sexy poses bending over random stuff etc?

If I wanted to have him deflower me, there would be no "trying." He would just do it, simple as that. I would never try to see if he could by doing things like that. Not to mention, the only time I ever see his dick is when we're already playing. He doesn't sleep nude, or walk around without clothes on.
Old 08-11-2012, 06:45 PM   #162
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

In your opinion, is it possible to lie without saying a word?

Considering all you have to do is shake your head up, or sideways to convey a yes or no answer, this is more than feasible.

However, I think this more comes down to the question about withholding information. And yes, I think that withholding information, when important, can be considered lying. Especially if you feel guilty for doing so, when you know you should be speaking up.

Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?

I thing crying can show signs of weakness. If someone is in real pain, or lost a loved one, or is going through something deeply emotional, I do not see it as a weakness. I see it as a natural process of the body, and, a helpful one really. When I start to cry, everything else that I'm upset about comes out with it. I feel numb inside after a good cry, but once I'm healed, I feel like I was able to release everything. I even felt like this on my vacation when I cried (though, nearly ended up in the hospital from crying... go figure). That doesn't show weakness.

If your boss yells at you and you can't stomach it and begin to cry in front of them... then there is something "wrong" with you according to society. And while I think that it is silly, I also believe that if I were in the position of being someone's boss and they cried in front of me, I would probably see them as weak.

It is incredibly hard not to cry when this happens though. My boss (well, former boss) was upset with me 3 times in 5 years. The first time, was over something I did NOT do. She had me so emotionally distraught, I apologized just to get her off my back. Then she said "I don't need the apology. It's (insert names A and B here) that you need to apologize to. I was dumbstruck. I had kept my tears in, up until that point. When I had to apologize to the secretaries for something I didn't say... that got to me. I did my best to hold my tears in, as I gave them an apology, verbally admitting to something I didn't do... but I couldn't keep them in. One of the secretaries walked to me to give me a hug and whispered "we know you didn't say that."

Still, I hated that I couldn't keep my tears back, because society feels it is a sign of weakness. And, I greatly respected my boss. Even after that, we still had a great relationship. In fact, we walked right back into her office after I apologized, and she gave me a 60 cent raise... But that is besides the point.

I guess I'm torn between whether it is weakness or not. But, I don't think crying ever shows strength. Unless perhaps you're crying over the loss of someone you dislike, because of empathy towards their family members. That shows a strength of character... but not strength exactly.

Would you break the law to save a loved one?

Of course. Speeding, running lights, etc. Of course, those are just traffic laws... but yea. I'm sure I would break other laws as well, but I would try not to. Some laws I wouldn't break are murder, rape, etc. And for murder, I mean murder, not self defense or in defense for someone else. If I saw someone in my family having their life threatened, you can damn well be sure I'd kill the person if possible to save their lives. What I would not do, is kill someone else, to have a family member released. While I say I wouldn't of course.. I guess those are things you don't really know until you get in that position, and I hope I never do.

To you, what is the difference between living and existing?

Existing is just that. You're alive. I used to only exist. Without creating a huge long explanation, as I normally would, I think that the main difference is hope. Someone that has given up on life, and has nothing to look forward to, is only existing. Someone who looks forward to something, is living.

What do you value more in a person, common sense or intelligence?

Tough, but I'm going to have to go with common sense. The lack of common sense is often seen as stupidity by me. The lack of intelligence, is simply not being knowledgeable. I can deal with an ignorant person, but "stupid people," annoy me.

If you could make a 30 second speech to the entire world, what would you say?

I don't have the slightest idea. I suppose it would depend on why I was even addressing the world. I wanna say I'd make some amazing speech about love and acceptance, but it isn't like the world hasn't heard that.

Do you fear death? If so, do you have a good reason?

No. While I want to stay living for a while, if I died, I'm gone. Simple as that. I know where I'm going. And, even thinking outside of heaven, if there weren't anyplace your soul went, it wouldn't matter. Your body is gone and there is no more. That doesn't bother me in the slightest. In fact, I sometimes wish this were the case. But when I say that, people ask "well then what is the point of humanity?" And you know what, I don't have an answer. I can't really give any reason or explanation as to what the point of humanity is. If the human race dies, so what? What does it really matter.

I do fear how I would die. Obviously, I'd hope to go in my sleep. It terrifies me to think of drowning, or burning, or something else awful where you'd either suffer, or have some shed of hope that gets lower and lower before you finally go. Such as being buried alive. I would hope to God I was found while in there... but it would be miserable. Hope would get lower and lower I'm sure.

Do you care what others think of you?

Yes and no. In real life, I the only people's opinions I care about are the people I love and respect. Anyone else, if they don't like me, so what. What does it matter? No one will be liked by everyone. And it would be ridiculous, if not insane to try to live up to that standard.

Online, while I want the people I talk to, to like me, especially since I get "easily attached," if they stopped, it would be an "oh well" thing. For example, on runescape, I feel very close with one person. He is even a friend of mine on Facebook, and it is VERY RARE I accept online friends on there. While I don't play runescape much anymore, I do occasionally log on JUST to talk to him, and he occasionally gets on Teamspeak to talk to me. I care about him. I feel bad when he isn't doing well, and I think he is an amazing person in general. I've looked up his work, attempted to read it (outside of my field). And I would be very sad if something happened to him.

However, if he came to me and said "I don't want to talk to you anymore." It would hurt, to be sure. But I do keep my online friends segment in my mind separate from my "real" friends. I would easily get over the loss of the friendship.

Do I care what you all think of me on getDare? Sure, in a sense. People might disagree with my opinions, or my religious beliefs, but that is okay. I want you all to think of me as an intelligent, thoughtful, understanding, accepting, honest, and generally decent woman. But if you don't, so what? I don't know you in real life, and it doesn't really affect me one way or the other.

When it comes to my real friends however. I would be crushed if one of them all of a sudden disliked me or disapproved of me. I have few close friends. Everyone else are acquaintances, in my opinion. The acquaintances, again, don't care what they think. But my friends, the ones I share everything with, the ones that I rely on and depend on, and who love me for who I am now... if they stopped, I think I'd have to take a serious double take on my life and figure out why.

Last edited by Rose_Angel; 08-11-2012 at 06:47 PM.
Old 08-11-2012, 06:58 PM   #163
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

1. Imagine you would be in school and catch a friend sneaking into the ladies locker room. You would follow him discreatly to see what he is doing there and then take a glimps through the door and see that he is picking up some of the ladies shoes and starting to smell on them. You see his hard errection in his pants and he is starting to masturbate. How would you react? Would you keep looking in secret? Would you open the door and put him in line? Would a situation like that turn you on?

As a woman, I'd yell at him to get the hell out. I wouldn't care if he was hard or not. He does NOT belong in there, friend or not. That is a HUGE invasion of privacy, and I would not tolerate it. And, considering the privates of any gender does not turn me on, I could not get turned on from such a situation.

2. A good friend of you would ask you that he is totally in love with feet and that he would like to give you a foot rub? How would you react? Would you let him rub your feet? What if he would like to kiss them? What if he would like to cum over them?

Hah. I'd let just about anyone who wanted to, to rub my feet, as long as I didn't think they were a creeper. I personally love giving massages: back massages, neck massages, hand massages, foot massages. I give them to several people. My own friends, and some of their family members (if I'm REALLY close to the friend) are included in that. As for kissing or cumming over my feet, absolutely not. Only my fiance would do such a thing, and he is the ONLY person I would EVER consent to (which he does of course have consent) cumming on any part of my body.

3. One day you open your postbox and find a little envelope with a key inside. You wonder and start reading the letter. It only says that its a key to a chastity belt and a adress to where the ship the key back. What would you do? Would you ship the key back or would you keep it?

I'd throw the key away most likely. If they're stupid enough to send a complete stranger a key, to an address that may not even have occupants living in there, it is their own responsibility. If they need to go to an emergency room to get it off, that is their problem; not mine.
Old 08-11-2012, 07:22 PM   #164
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

I'm going to bed soon, and when I wake up, I will be on typing restrictions for a few days. Feel free to ask me truths during this time, to give me plenty to respond to when I come back.

With how personal some of my responses are, I just don't feel like the quality of my thread would be upheld if I responded in third person, just for the sake of not breaking my rules for my the competition.

However, I will be happy to answer any truths you have for Frosty and I regarding our competition on the "Sub Wars: Frosty vs Rose" thread which is linked in my signature, in third person, as will Frosty.
Old 08-12-2012, 01:05 PM   #165
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

I'd like to put your question back to you 'Do you think that Dominants and Submissives are separate subcultures, or part of the same subculture? If you think they are different...where do you include Switches?'

How has your first experience with speaking in third person been?

How did your first spanking in an SM context differ from how you imagined it would be?

Have you ever sought to have any of your creative works published? Is it an idea you would entertain in future?

-Paul Eldridge

Advertisements
Kink Talk