Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-13-2012, 08:00 PM   #151
Crazierthenyou

Heart Break

PLEASE!! Give one dare for us to do. This is to much fun!
Crazierthenyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 01:56 AM   #152
BtO
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazierthenyou View Post
PLEASE!! Give one dare for us to do. This is to much fun!

Did you overlook my dares?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtO View Post
Dares: (Special tasks)

All slaves have three week time. If you want to do one of these special dares, finish these before 15 July.

Dare 18:
Go on an attractive shopping expedition. Answer to all my questions at the end of my webtease and get a place at the high score (You get 1 GSP per 100 point at the score.).

Dare 19:
Do one hour outdoor sport activities like Nordic walking, jogging or biking while it is raining. Wear tight, white, sport clothes with your shelf bra (or no bra) and without panties. Add a vibrator to your pussy. You can do this dare every day again, when is raining (You get 10 GSPs for the first time, 9 GSPs for the second time, 8 GSPs… and so on.).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtO View Post

Dares:
Here are the last dares. You have two week time for these dares. If you want to do one of these dares, finish these before 15 July.

Dare 20:
Use the described outfit of my vibrator dare. Turn the vibrator on maximum and close the belt. Set two alarm clocks: One for 17 minutes and one for 19 minutes. If have an orgasms between both alarms you get 5 GSPs, else you lose 5 GSPs. Write down a short note afterwards.

Dare 21:
Get naked. Prepare some toys you like to use. Then call a friend: You have to talk at least for 20 minutes, during which you have to get yourself to orgasm. It is not allowed to put your phone down. Every sound, which you will make, has to be made near the phone. If you cum during this time and your friend doesn't notice that, you are finish. If your friend notices you have to admit what you are doing. If you'll not cum in this time you have to call another friend (10 GSPs; 25 GSPs if your call-partner will write a PM to me and tell about your dare).

Dare 22:
Uses a red lipstick and write on one part of your body “Slave”. Take a picture of this part of your body. Don’t take a picture of your face or of your whole body. Use this picture for the Photograph Puzzle Maker and write the link to this puzzle on the forum (5 GSPs).

Dare 23:
Fasten a dildo at a shelf (or something else) and fuck the dildo. Imitate this girl!. You have permission to cum, but no stimulation with your hand. Did you cum? You get 5 GSPs.

Dare 24:
Look for five nice dares for you. Do this dares in the next days! Write reports and post the links to your reports here (5 GSPs per dare, max 25 GSPs).

Dare 25:
Have a look at my selfbondage scenario: Bounded at the door. Try it! Notice the sequence: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5! Before step 5 you will insert a vibrator in your pussy, which is on. Don't lose the vibrator at the door. You will get 20 point, if you hold the vibrator until you are free. You will lose 5 GSPS, if you cum and lose the vibrator. Else you get 10 GSPs. Write a short note at the forum afterwards.

Dare 26:
Go to a shop where you get a pack of cheap, short, colored cotton “wife-beater” style shirts. Find a size that fits you slightly snug. At home, you to take your new wife-beater shirts and cut it straight across in half. Think carefully about where you want to cut it, because you are making not only your top out of it, but whatever is left is going to be your new skirt. Make a longer top you’ve got a smaller miniskirt. And vice-versa! Plan carefully. Measure twice, cut once. Then you get your new shirt and cut a “V-neck” into the shirt, so that the center of your chest is uncovered. Have the bottom on “V” end, so that a good amount of cleavage is showing. Pull on your new outfit. Only you new outfit and nice high heels! Nothing more. Go outdoors to a public way with many stairs. On your walk you will go 1000 stairs up and down. Stairs, where you are alone, don't count. Write down a short note afterwards and send a picture of your outfit (25GSPs).

Dare 27:
End the Cocksucker Training (Becoming a Cocksucker part 4a "Final Preparations" ). Report about your success and post a picture of your training object (or a link to an equal toy) on the forum. You get 10 GSPs for the Training (Becoming a Cocksucker part 4a).

Dare 28:
Have a look for Anna’s moderate selfbondage scenario (Thistle). Tell us about your success (10GSPs).

Dare 29:
Go shopping. Wear only high heels and a short jacket (or coat). Nothing more! Choose a jacket, which should just cover your butt and pussy when standing straight. If it is longer you will lose this dare. Now you will test the length of your jacket. Go shopping. Look a different shop for the shortest mini skirt. Go at every shop to the dressing rooms and pull on the shortest skirt. If the skirt doesn’t cover your butt and pussy, you can bring it back. Else, go out of the dressing rooms, wearing the skirt and your jacket. Look at a mirror. Can you see the mini skirt, which you wear under the jacket? If you will find a skirt, which is so short, so that you only see your jacket, you lose this dare. Then you get 5 minus points. Else, measure the length of the shortest skirt and write a short note (20 GSPs).

BtO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 05:01 PM   #153
Iawyn

Master, Iawyn has completed two of your dares over the past few days. The first was dare 20. She has fastened herself into the described outfit and waited on the bed for 17 minutes with the vibrator. It took a great deal of focus not to cum, but as soon as that alarm went it took a great deal more to try and force an orgasm! She managed to cum between the two minutes, though just barely! The ending ripples were still flowing through her body long after the second alarm.

Also, she had called a friend of hers and played while on the phone. It's relatively easy for her to stay pretty quiet when need be, though it takes much longer than usual. The conversation went on for at least 45 minutes, with very few noises squeaking on through, though her friend failed to ask about what was happening. Iawyn had cum successfully in this task, ,as well.

Another thing: Iawyn would like to say thank you to you, Master. She is very much enjoying this competition, and only wishes the best of luck to the other girls. If you were to try this again, she would have no problem in doing her best Thank you again, Master.

Orgasm control/denial, breath play, pain, bondage, bathroom control, humiliation
Toothpaste, spankings, long term denial, pee (but no drinking)
Public, family, illegal, pictures/cam, scat, permanent, stupid tasks.

Toys: Hitachi, nipple clamps, 2 fleshy dildos, lelo beads, and a jopen intensity (unique item, so please look it up).
Iawyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 03:05 AM   #154
BtO
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iawyn View Post
Master, Iawyn has completed two of your dares over the past few days...
You get 15 GSPs.

Congratulation you have the best chance to win.
Old 07-15-2012, 01:10 PM   #155
BtO
Distinguished Member

Last Chance to report about your dares.

Tomorrow I will make the last calculation for the high score. I will control rule 11 and 13, and add all GSPs.

Old 07-16-2012, 12:44 AM   #156
BtO
Distinguished Member

Bell

We have a winner:

Congratulation to Iawyn!

@Iawyn: If you want, you can use the follow signature from now on:
Iawyn wins the slave contest: Who is a perfect slave?

Many thanks to all my Ex-slaves!

I had much fun with you.

Have fun
BtO

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	HIGHSCORE_week_five.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	3139  
Old 07-16-2012, 01:18 PM   #157
mistyrose

Thumbs up

I'm in! Great idea
Have-many toys,materials(diapers, rope, crotch rope, marbles, sewing pins, clamps, clips, grip tape, timer, suntan lotion, thumbtacks, thongs & g-strings, handcuffs, cling wrap, sand paper, nettle plants in my back yard, hot tabasco, tooth paste, itching powder and much more, anything else needed will be bought!!!!! Plz send me dares
Favorites-diapers,self bondage, insertions, pain, humiliation and wedgies
mistyrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 04:27 PM   #158
Iawyn

Thank you very much! I'm so glad that so many of us participated. I'm also very glad that I can use proper nouns again lol.

Thanks for the fun time. You should definitely do this again sometime

Orgasm control/denial, breath play, pain, bondage, bathroom control, humiliation
Toothpaste, spankings, long term denial, pee (but no drinking)
Public, family, illegal, pictures/cam, scat, permanent, stupid tasks.

Toys: Hitachi, nipple clamps, 2 fleshy dildos, lelo beads, and a jopen intensity (unique item, so please look it up).
Iawyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 08:42 AM   #159
BtO
Distinguished Member

I have some ideas for the next female slave contest. I will change something. Perhaps i will start it next month.

Please ALL people can write me, if they have a good ideas for the next round.
Old 08-16-2012, 07:14 AM   #160
BtO
Distinguished Member

I will start the next round of the slave contest on first september. I will add the new tasks truth and something more. Female slave can join on 27 august. I will open a new thread with all information on this day.

If you have any wishes or ideas you can send me a note.
Old 08-16-2012, 12:26 PM   #161
loveprincess

Ill be your bitch master.
loveprincess is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk