Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-16-2014, 08:04 AM   #151
jt1
Distinguished Member

More clothes with a dare - naughty maid service:

http://www.amazon.com/French-Costume.../dp/B000EGPLCW

Each day, go to each of your vacation guests. Offer personal maid service. They roll a six sided die:
1-clean them up with your oral skills for 5 mins

2-clean them up with your hand job skills for 5 mins

3-naughty maid, you missed cleaning a spot - bend over and pull your panties down just your ass so they can spank you 20 times

4-naughty maid, you missed cleaning a room - bare your breasts so they can pinch and twist your nipples 30 times each

5-naughty maid, you missed cleaning the toilet - take them to the bathroom to assist their pee. Roll again- 1: you pee & they watch you up close, 2: you pee & get a little on your fingers and show them, 3: you pee & get some on your fingers, wipe it on the floor and lick it up, 4: they pee & you assist and get a little on your fingers and show them, 5: they pee & you get a little on your fingers, wipe it on the floor and lick it up, 6: guests choice - they choose how to degrade you with their pee on you

6-Lucky! Guest rolls again twice- 2 cleaning dares for you
jt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 11:02 AM   #152
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt1 View Post
More clothes with a dare - naughty maid service:

http://www.amazon.com/French-Costume.../dp/B000EGPLCW

Each day, go to each of your vacation guests. Offer personal maid service. They roll a six sided die:
1-clean them up with your oral skills for 5 mins

2-clean them up with your hand job skills for 5 mins

3-naughty maid, you missed cleaning a spot - bend over and pull your panties down just your ass so they can spank you 20 times

4-naughty maid, you missed cleaning a room - bare your breasts so they can pinch and twist your nipples 30 times each

5-naughty maid, you missed cleaning the toilet - take them to the bathroom to assist their pee. Roll again- 1: you pee & they watch you up close, 2: you pee & get a little on your fingers and show them, 3: you pee & get some on your fingers, wipe it on the floor and lick it up, 4: they pee & you assist and get a little on your fingers and show them, 5: they pee & you get a little on your fingers, wipe it on the floor and lick it up, 6: guests choice - they choose how to degrade you with their pee on you

6-Lucky! Guest rolls again twice- 2 cleaning dares for you
Nice, but the costume is a bit conservative.
Maybe something like this:

http://www.lingeriediva.com/sexy-cos...rder-costume_2

or this
http://www.lingeriediva.com/sexy-cos...please-bra-set
would be a bit more humiliating.

Maybe she could also visit some of the other beach houses and offer a similar service to the guests there...
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 03:08 AM   #153
SluttyGirl169

Hey guys, bad news. The vacation is off, due to a crash involving three of us about a week ago. I was mainly bruised and cut, nothing serious, but one friend broke her arm and ribs and another is still in the hospital. Please pray for her and I promise I will get around to all of these assignments when we eventually do go! In the meantime, please keep posting dares for vacations and that I can do at home-nothing too extreme yet. Thanks!
Limits- family, pics, cam, poo, permanent

I AM A FILTHY USELESS SLUT! I AM NOTHING MORE THAN PROPERTY

Pm me slut and I'll dress like a slut that day
SluttyGirl169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 03:48 AM   #154
maxS
Distinguished Member

I am sorry to hear about your accident. Get well soon, stay strong and try to keep a smile on your face. All the best for you and your friends.
maxS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 03:50 AM   #155
SluttyGirl169

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxS View Post
I am sorry to hear about your accident. Get well soon, stay strong and try to keep a smile on your face. All the best for you and your friends.
Thank you for your support!
Limits- family, pics, cam, poo, permanent

I AM A FILTHY USELESS SLUT! I AM NOTHING MORE THAN PROPERTY

Pm me slut and I'll dress like a slut that day
SluttyGirl169 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
group, public dares, public humiliation, vacation dare