Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2012, 07:46 PM   #1
camstarjamie

Send a message via AIM to camstarjamie Send a message via MSN to camstarjamie Send a message via Yahoo to camstarjamie
Default Skype make me famous

Another variation of make me famous!
This time set up your webcam in a suitable place and turn your Skype on with all autoaccept and answer options enabled as well as automatically send webcam.

Once set up post your Skype here so people can add you
With the skype option to take shots people will find it easy to photograph you and make you famous. They can then upload the images to Kinkpeeps or kinktalk etc for everyone's enjoyment and your embarrassment

Things to try, could be going to sleep naked with your monitor and speakers turned off.
Tying yourself up with a self bondage technique so that you are not able to reach the camera or computer in a timely manner to prevent pictures being taken.

I'm not a lawyer, and perhaps someone could correct me on this. But I believe the photographer the person viewing you, would be the copyright owner. They could do whatever they like with the pictures of you which they now legally own.... Still daring?

Welcome any ideas that can improve on this and maybe I can update the dare accordingly.

Its only fair that I start by posting my own Skype: camstarjamie

The following 6 users say Thank You to camstarjamie for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk