Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-27-2019, 11:02 AM   #151
Redbobbob

Default Summer Run

How about leaving your skimpy outfit in a bag outside your house. Drive out till you are about an 30 minute run from home. Strip and start jogging towards your house but leave your car keys near the car.
When you are 15 mins in (i.e about half way home) find somewhere to edge. Then you must decide, continue on home or head back to the car.

If you head home grab your outfit, call an Uber and you may cum in your car when you get back to it. (feel free to give the driver a show if you want)
If you head back to the car and get in you must drive home naked and only edge yourself in the car.

Good luck
Redbobbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 11:59 AM   #152
lurker54321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendragirl View Post
Think we can incorporate something like this?

Uber...
or the donation bin...

or something...
Ya, i actually gave a dare like that to another girl here once. I dont remember the entire dare but I still have a bit written down, the dice game. The rolls are prob too intense so maybe just the base.

Wear only clothing you are willing to loose of course. You need to hide your car key for this dare, but not for long. Park about 5 mind from the donation bin and start by jogging 5 mins away from the big and hide your car key and edge here. now jog back to your car and edge near it, jog to the clothing bin. Remove and donate all your clothing, hide and cum. Now just jog back to your key and back to your car. add edges there if you feel like it
lurker54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 12:40 PM   #153
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconavatar View Post
The clothes recycling bin is a ridiculously hot idea. Do you know if there's a reasonably accessible one for you?
It literally has a drop off bin, 1.1 miles.

Info on me

When available/in chat: this + 1 Special Die.

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Kendragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 03:59 PM   #154
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker54321 View Post
Ya, i actually gave a dare like that to another girl here once. I dont remember the entire dare but I still have a bit written down, the dice game. The rolls are prob too intense so maybe just the base.

Wear only clothing you are willing to loose of course. You need to hide your car key for this dare, but not for long. Park about 5 mind from the donation bin and start by jogging 5 mins away from the big and hide your car key and edge here. now jog back to your car and edge near it, jog to the clothing bin. Remove and donate all your clothing, hide and cum. Now just jog back to your key and back to your car. add edges there if you feel like it
you mean just... naked?!

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 05-28-2019, 04:01 PM   #155
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Incorporate these...

1. cropped top and tie on tiny thong...
2. Risk... particularly the kind of risk that might cost me lol
3. The clothes donation bin.
4. Uber.
5. Anything else.

Go.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 05-28-2019, 05:03 PM   #156
bee9
getDare Succubus

Well, let's make a simple one.
Required clothes: yes, that top and that thong. Shoes. A mesh see-through out-of-character slutty top.
You'll run to the clothes donation bin and leave your top on top of a bin. Since it night time, almost impossible someone will take it, right?
You put your slutty top and run to the community college (if it's not too far, otherwise decide on some other place). There you will take off the slutty top and hide it.
Run back to the clothes donation bin. If the top is there - put it on.
Pick up your slutty top where you left it and call it a day.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 01:27 AM   #157
lurker54321

Quote:
Incorporate these...

4. Uber.
5. Anything else.

Go.
Ya naked, for a bit. I did mean to mention that you can have more clothing in your car for return trip but forgot.

I dont know how long it will take you to jog the 1.1 miles but should be a long enough jog, if not just take a less direct path home to add some more distance.

Before starting hide your cropped tank top about 6 min from the drop box, in the direction of home.
Start in your tie on thong and a long enough shirt to drop off and whatever footware you like. Get dropped off about 2 mins past the drop off box. Start jogging back but dont go far before you stop to edge. Get close to the box, untie your thong and leave it lying somewhere very visible. Drop off your shirt leaving yourself naked, find somewhere to cum. Return to your thong, put it on if its still there and start jogging back. Edge when you get to your shirt before putting it on. Head back.
Sound good enough?
Old 05-29-2019, 07:39 PM   #158
Dexo

Quote:
Incorporate these...

4. Uber.
5. Anything else.

Go.
Do this around the time your roommates come home, leave your house key at home. Wearing a cropped top, tiny thong and skirt order an Uber near the donation box, a half a mile past it. As soon as you get in the Uber drop your skirt to the car floor. Leave it there as you exit the Uber. Now in the thong and croptop walk to the donation box, when you get there edge right in front of it then drop everything you're wearing in. Now start the journey home, the only rule is you have to take the exact same route the Uber took. I hope your roommates left the door unlocked.
Dexo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 02:09 PM   #159
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Omg guys!
Going out in a crop top and thong is already bad and y'all want me running around naked lol

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 05-30-2019, 07:08 PM   #160
Dexo

Quote:
Omg guys!
Going out in a crop top and thong is already bad and y'all want me running around naked lol
You did ask us to make it riskier didnt you?
Dexo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 11:22 PM   #161
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Omg guys!
What fellow GDers won't do to make a girl wet?
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 11:33 PM   #162
airtightmask
getDare Sweetheart

Your signature says you're on Lovense....

You should totally post a 60 minute link and pop it in before you even dream of going anywhere.

Obviously cumming is forbidden, so I guess that would make it all the more challenging!
airtightmask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 05:05 AM   #163
airtightmask
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitredhead View Post
Is it possible to put lovesense on a random timer. Set the range from 0-30 and run for 32 minutes in buthugger lyrcra shorts and sportsbra. Lovesense would activate four times at random during that time.
I think that could only be done if the person is there with the App, control links from afar only offer level of vibration, but users can pre-set alarms to go off at certain times, or noise activation so if you had a live voice chat going potentially that could trigger vibrations at certain times.

They are fascinating. I'm doing a thread with the Edge at the moment. Money well spent and I recommend for anyone into this sort of thing!
airtightmask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 10:17 PM   #164
lurker54321

Quote:
Omg guys!
You want risk right? is the problem that you want a chance to stay clothed?

Here is a version with about as much risk but might be far eaiser.

Before starting make two envelopes and put the key to your lockable bag in one. grab one at random and put it in the lockable bag (unlocked of course) and put the other in a small bag with your skirt. hide this bag about 6 min from the drop box, in the direction of home.
Start in your tie on thong, cropped top and a long enough shirt to drop off and whatever footware you like. Bring your lockable bag with you. Edge before leaving then get dropped off about 2 mins past the drop off box. Start jogging back but dont go far before you stop to edge. Get close to the box, untie your thong and leave it lying somewhere very visible. Drop off your shirt find somewhere to cum but before you cum you must remove the envelope from your bag and lock your crop top in it. Now you can cum. Check if your envelope has the key to unlock your crop top or not and get your top back if you can, either way return to your thong, put it on if its still there and start jogging back. Edge when you get to your skirt before putting it on. If you didnt get your key at the drop off box it should be in this bag so get dressed and head back.

Is that better or still too risky?
Old 06-05-2019, 04:05 AM   #165
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Sorry all. In the new place but still moving stuff and unpacking. Will start jogging again tonight though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker54321 View Post
You want risk right? is the problem that you want a chance to stay clothed?

Here is a version with about as much risk but might be far eaiser.

Before starting make two envelopes and put the key to your lockable bag in one. grab one at random and put it in the lockable bag (unlocked of course) and put the other in a small bag with your skirt. hide this bag about 6 min from the drop box, in the direction of home.
Start in your tie on thong, cropped top and a long enough shirt to drop off and whatever footware you like. Bring your lockable bag with you. Edge before leaving then get dropped off about 2 mins past the drop off box. Start jogging back but dont go far before you stop to edge. Get close to the box, untie your thong and leave it lying somewhere very visible. Drop off your shirt find somewhere to cum but before you cum you must remove the envelope from your bag and lock your crop top in it. Now you can cum. Check if your envelope has the key to unlock your crop top or not and get your top back if you can, either way return to your thong, put it on if its still there and start jogging back. Edge when you get to your skirt before putting it on. If you didnt get your key at the drop off box it should be in this bag so get dressed and head back.

Is that better or still too risky?
I like where you're headed I just need less steps, this is hard to memorize lol

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet

Advertisements
Kink Talk