Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-02-2011, 11:46 PM   #151
nerdboy

How about this dare? Do this for every meal you're having at home until the dare week finishes.

You have to eat your meal with the plate on the floor, and your hands behind your back. You're to eat directly with your mouth and not allowed to get any help of any other hands and feet. Plus, you have to be totally naked while eating.

A pic of this would be nice.. Just showing face while eating is good enough.
nerdboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:14 AM   #152
bee9
getDare Succubus

Ride a dildo of your choice until you edge, then massage your freshly worked out pussy using baby oil for 15 minutes not touching the clit and of course no cumming.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:32 AM   #153
masok
Baby Member

I dare you to go to your local store and by the hottest tobasco souce avilable. Then go to some place thats about 15 to 20 min from your house (public restroom of a coffe or mall, some hidden place, take your pants off and fill your pussy and ass with the souce, emptiing the hole bottle). Then … well then you will now what to do…
If you are not brave enough to do it outside do it in your home and try to keep it for at least 5 minutes before wadhing it out.
Safety note: Before doing this I recomend you to check if you´re not alergic to tobasco by putting some amount on the inside of the elbow, leaving it there for half na hour and then observing the reaction.
masok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:43 AM   #154
Why Not

Send a message via AIM to Why Not

You are to get a ribbon and tie a bow on each tit. Dress in a short skirt, high heels and a button up top and go for a walk in a public place. The first person that you see checking you out you will approch open your top and ask if they like your presents. You will not close your top for hour after this.

Since you can't complete this dare, your punishment is to put clothes pens on your nipples. They will remain on for 3 mins removed for 5 mins you'll continue this for at least 1 hour and then may sotp when someone allows you to stop.
Why Not is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:07 AM   #155
gd-newbie

i saw that you did the shaving i told you before taking more pictures! good girl!!

depends: pee-games, more pain

NOT LIKE: illegal, permanent, public, poo

...can be changed...
gd-newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:51 AM   #156
playfulgurl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not View Post
You are to get a ribbon and tie a bow on each tit. Dress in a short skirt, high heels and a button up top and go for a walk in a public place. The first person that you see checking you out you will approch open your top and ask if they like your presents. You will not close your top for hour after this.

Since you can't complete this dare, your punishment is to put clothes pens on your nipples. They will remain on for 3 mins removed for 5 mins you'll continue this for at least 1 hour and then may sotp when someone allows you to stop.
I will start your punishment now. I hope someone will be around in an hour to let me stop!

Limits: family, scat, watersports, cam

My PM dares - please send me some!

pm me 'denial task' and give me a task to do - if i succeed with a report i get to reduce my denial by a day,if i fail or don't reply within 12 hours a day gets added to my denial
playfulgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:07 AM   #157
Sasahara
getDare Devil

You may stop once the hour is up, but only after you have uploaded the photos from yesterday to kinkdare.
Sasahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:31 AM   #158
playfulgurl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasahara View Post
You may stop once the hour is up, but only after you have uploaded the photos from yesterday to kinkdare.
Photos are up. I hope they are ok.

pm me 'denial task' and give me a task to do - if i succeed with a report i get to reduce my denial by a day,if i fail or don't reply within 12 hours a day gets added to my denial
Old 03-03-2011, 08:39 AM   #159
Sasahara
getDare Devil

They are better than ok! When your hour is up, you may stop.

Were you going to post a pic of the outfit you wore outside yesterday?
Sasahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:41 AM   #160
playfulgurl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasahara View Post
They are better than ok! When your hour is up, you may stop.

Were you going to post a pic of the outfit you wore outside yesterday?
I will do that today.

Old 03-03-2011, 10:42 AM   #161
retrojim

Wow, just found you on KinkTalk :P it looks like you are enjoying these dares hehe
retrojim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:44 AM   #162
Petter Ivan
Distinguished Member

Default In honor of. Second try, with punishment.

I have posted this dare before but I guess it landed within the 10 dares you can not do, so i post it again.

I dare you to post a picture on kinktalk whit the names of all the people ho have given you a dare that have resulted in you posting a picture of yourself on kinktalk and here, written around your vagina. In honor of dose people.

And as a punishment for not doing my dare you must put your used panties or socks in your mouth the next time you masturbate. Enjoy!

Ivan.
Petter Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:59 AM   #163
ghyt

I dare you to post a pic on kinktalk within 12 hours (starting now), pic shoud show you spread wide with two sex toys deep in you (one in pussy, one in ass).

Punishment if you fail to do the dare: Go out for a walk, find a good looking guy and talk him into taking a naked picture with you (him fully erect, you touching his dick).

Have fun
ghyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:43 PM   #164
archie21
getDare Succubus

Put on a bikini and take a pic of you in it. Next fill the top with custard or similar vanilla coloured runny sauce.. follow this with chocolate sauce.... take a pic..
next put a small pencil between your body and the pants length ways so that your pants are held open away from your body... fill your pants with baked beans or tomato sauce.. follow with spray cream from a can.... take a picture after each item...
make a spray cream pie based on cream spread over your butt plug, make it on a plastic or paper plate and put it on a chair... pic...
next remove the bikini top and show your messy breasts to the camera... pic... remove your pant and take a pic of your messy pussy... turn around to show your cleanish ass confirm with a pic of your legs either side of the chair above the top of the pie... then sit down on it..... pic of you sitting on the plate.... then turn around to face camera and spray more cream all over your body.... pic when you have finished.... you may take more pics as you go but you may not take less.
Next count how many pics you have....

Roll a dice....
If you roll a six then you have to post the lot at kink talk.
If you roll a five you have to post a fifth of the pics
Roll a four you have to post a quarter of the pics
Roll a three you have to post a third of the pics
Roll a two only the pics specified pics above
Roll a one only the bikini picture and a fully messy picture.

Have fun.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:10 PM   #165
playfulgurl
Distinguished Member

I enjoy reading your comments on my pictures archie but I'm not into messy dares like this. I will do another of your dares if you would like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by archie21 View Post
Put on a bikini and take a pic of you in it. Next fill the top with custard or similar vanilla coloured runny sauce.. follow this with chocolate sauce.... take a pic..
next put a small pencil between your body and the pants length ways so that your pants are held open away from your body... fill your pants with baked beans or tomato sauce.. follow with spray cream from a can.... take a picture after each item...
make a spray cream pie based on cream spread over your butt plug, make it on a plastic or paper plate and put it on a chair... pic...
next remove the bikini top and show your messy breasts to the camera... pic... remove your pant and take a pic of your messy pussy... turn around to show your cleanish ass confirm with a pic of your legs either side of the chair above the top of the pie... then sit down on it..... pic of you sitting on the plate.... then turn around to face camera and spray more cream all over your body.... pic when you have finished.... you may take more pics as you go but you may not take less.
Next count how many pics you have....

Roll a dice....
If you roll a six then you have to post the lot at kink talk.
If you roll a five you have to post a fifth of the pics
Roll a four you have to post a quarter of the pics
Roll a three you have to post a third of the pics
Roll a two only the pics specified pics above
Roll a one only the bikini picture and a fully messy picture.

Have fun.

Advertisements
Kink Talk