Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-13-2014, 09:24 AM   #1621
Dirtypuppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet4use View Post
if you want to tie yourself up, lock your cage on, and play with your poop then do it, no one needs to dare you to, just post again and hope for better luck next time. Now then, since you have been a bad puppy, After you pie your self, keep that Poo on your face for at least three hours
No one needs to dare me, but that's rather the point of the website. We list things we'd like to play or not play with (limits, preferences, etc) and hope that people will play within those realms. You don't push past someone's limit then say "Bad puppy."

Sorry, really missing the mentality here. I asked for a dare involving some items and I've gotten two dares not involving them. It'd be a bit like me daring you to go out and touch an electric fence; it has nothing to do with your interests.

So, nobody "needs" to dare me, but that's why this site exists. Can we get back to dares now? Still hoping for one. :3
Dirtypuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 09:33 AM   #1622
Dirtypuppy

Anyway, lets get this ball rolling again.

Got an empty house, a buncha bondage gear, including puppy gear, a catsuit, chastity cage, and a few other things. I have five diapers, two M4s and three cheaper ones, and a bunch of marshmallows and bananas.

Anyone wanna keep me pre-occupied for a few days? I'd be willing to host a cam if anyone wanted a long term messy puppy feed.
Old 06-13-2014, 09:51 AM   #1623
Toilet4use
getDare Sweetheart

Default Then post your own

If you want specific dares then make your own thread. The point of this one is to dare the person above you. It's a mixed bag and you never know what you're going to get. That's the fun. If you can't follow the rules of this dare, and appease the darers who post after you, then why should anyone give you the dare that you're looking for.
Make your own thread in the request TorD section if you have limits and specific requirements for your dares. Don't act like a baby on a thread in which you are ignoring the rules.

NO DARE FOR YOU!!!

Queenmistress's shit sandwich taster
Rachael's Sissy Slut
I pre-wash my mistress's panties and socks with my mouth for miss Mariell

Locked until: 8/8/17 436 days

Always looking for tasty new scat meals here

PM Dares

Likes and Limits
Toilet4use is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 09:55 AM   #1624
Dirtypuppy

You do realize what limits are, right? I'm just stating I have a few limits in the sense I'd like to use some toys. If you don't want to give me a dare, feel free, but I'd appreciate if you'd stop the trolling and pulling the thread off topic.

Again, people have preferences. I've asked for a dare involving something I'm currently interested in. You're under no obligation to reply, but ignoring someone's limits and preferences is the BIGGEST NO-NO on this website.

Please, learn to be tolerant of the desires of others and stop trying to force yourself where it is not appreciated. This is a thread for dares, not a thread for you to come and lord your opinions over others.

If you don't wish to give me a dare, feel free to shut up and leave it to someone who's interested. Thanks. Please don't harass me a third time. I'm not here to listen to you whine.

Got an empty house, a buncha bondage gear, including puppy gear, a catsuit, chastity cage, and a few other things. I have five diapers, two M4s and three cheaper ones, and a bunch of marshmallows and bananas.

Anyone wanna keep me pre-occupied for a few days? I'd be willing to host a cam if anyone wanted a long term messy puppy feed.
Old 06-13-2014, 10:18 AM   #1625
Toilet4use
getDare Sweetheart

Default What limits?

Where are your limits? I'm not "lording opinions" I'm quoting the stickys at the top of each forum. If you have limits post them in your sig.
Again i must point out, this is a person above POOP thread. Not, bondage chastity, catsuit, puppy, banana, but scat is a limit thread. You were already given two dares... Kids these days

Queenmistress's shit sandwich taster
Rachael's Sissy Slut
I pre-wash my mistress's panties and socks with my mouth for miss Mariell

Locked until: 8/8/17 436 days

Always looking for tasty new scat meals here

PM Dares

Likes and Limits
Toilet4use is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:28 AM   #1626
Dirtypuppy

I'm asking for scat dares involving the gear I have listed. This is not a difficult concept. I have a list of things I want to use, such as people often have a list of things they don't wish to work with. If you don't want to work with this in relation to a dare FEEL FREE TO NOT REPLY.

Again, if you don't wish to give me a dare, that's fine, please stop trolling. I really have no idea why you're trying to be so confrontational. For the second time, please stop harassing me.

Sorry to the people viewing this as spam. :/ I just want to get a dare and have some fun, not have Captain Killjoy do his best to turn this into drama.

Old 06-13-2014, 10:33 AM   #1627
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Stop your arguing and stick to the point of the thread or it will get locked

(ps ignore me on this)

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 12:25 PM   #1628
Sub1246

I have no idea who the next dare goes to so we'll restart with me?
Limits:Extreme pain, Public, Permanent, Family, Scat
Sub1246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 04:57 PM   #1629
Shoulderwedge

Location: On my knees with a cock in my ass and one in my mouth

Give yourself a swirly with your mouth open with shit in the toilet
Favorites:Femenization,sissy,bondage, anal, pain, hidden public, humiliation
likes: pet play, bladder control, semi public, pics femdom,pain, wedgies.
Dislikes:cbt, piss, messy, spanking, enema
Limits: scat, video, public, permenant
TOY LIST
PM DARES
BDSM TEST RESULTS
Shoulderwedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 08:02 AM   #1630
Artemis91

Poop in your underwear, leave it there for two hours and then use your hands to put it in your toilet.

Loves: diapers, messy, piss, pain, crossdressing, wedgies, CBT, cock, being a cumbucket, anal, bondage, femdom
Limits: Family, blood, illegal, obvious public

KIK:Artemis91xox
Torture Academy:Cheerleader/Gamer

Artemis91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 06:12 AM   #1631
tripers
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to tripers Send a message via Yahoo to tripers

For the next week you will be in diapers. Once you use a diaper you are allowed to change after a 30 minute wait period. You can drop the wait period to ten minutes if you wear the diaper on your head for those ten minutes.

Kik: tripers

PM Dares
tripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 03:27 PM   #1632
Spanked_silly4u

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripers View Post
For the next week you will be in diapers. Once you use a diaper you are allowed to change after a 30 minute wait period. You can drop the wait period to ten minutes if you wear the diaper on your head for those ten minutes.
Take a stool hardener for a week. On the second day start this diet: Eat nothing but baked beans, pzza, & beefandpotatos.
Drink only coffee, orange juice, and water.

When the week is up, take a laxative and shit it all out in a line on the floor.
Measure it. The number of centimeters is the number of minutes you must sniff the line on all fours like a dog.

If you shit before the end of the week, you must spend 30 extra quality minutes with your poop - for every time you shit before the week is over.
Old 06-21-2014, 09:04 AM   #1633
KarateCantalope

I want you to go normally in the toilet, I would suggest making sure your poop is solid and hopefully float because you're playing bobbing for apples but with poo. When you get one in your mouth hold it for 30 seconds and spit it out. If you can't go 30 seconds then you have to take a lap from the bowl like a dog.

I need something fairly simple, no drugs to help, no extended dares and no swallowing.

Loves:
Pee, Wedgies, Mild CBT, Toilet, Forced Feminization

Poo, Orgasm Control/Denial, Mild Pain, Mild Anal (New), Licking, Petplay, Bondage, Cum, Swirly

Limits:
Public, Blood, Illegal, Permanent, Public Pics/Cam/Vids, Diaper, Hard Pain, Large/Medium Insertions, Family

Toys: Only anything you could find around the house.
KarateCantalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 07:50 PM   #1634
newbeatles

Poop urself and sit in it for 1 hr
Give me something interesting but easy to clean and no drugs or eating
newbeatles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:25 PM   #1635
flyingwedgie12

you must do your own dare but in half the time

Make mine super long, very messy and hard to clean up, but no eating

Make mine long and super messy and hard to clean up
flyingwedgie12 is offline   Reply With Quote