Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-18-2014, 04:21 PM   #1621
burneraccount

You can only pee in diapers over the weekend. You can only change after you have wet your diaper at least three times and you can only change in public toilets. You can change at home, but only if you put 10 ice cubes in your diaper, 5 in front and 5 in back, and wait until they all melt. You can cum, but it has to be hands free and has to remain in your diaper, if you do cum, you can not change out of that diaper for 5 hours. Have fun!

I've got two weeks to myself! Please give me dares, rules, suggestions for what to do: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73869
burneraccount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 02:18 AM   #1622
Smelly rear

Wear a diaper to bed tied at all 4 corners, take a laxative and 3 glasses of water. Don't get out of bed until morning.
Likes : diapers, enemas, suppositories, forced messing, pee, poo, messy, light anal, punishment, plastic pants, E stimming, hands free orgasm, laxatives, anal toys, light public, water pills, soaking diapers, messy diapers, ruined orgasms, car journeys.

Limits : hard public, pain, blood, scat, illegal.

Toys : suppositories, onesie, tens machine, laxatives, tape, household items, boosters, lots of nappies, anal toys, castor oil, car, laxatives, matamucil, prostate toys.
Smelly rear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 05:09 PM   #1623
flyingwedgie12

you must wear a diaper for 3 days WITHOUT changing and you must use them as they are made for, so you must pee and poop in your diaper.

make mine long and very hard

Make mine long and super messy and hard to clean up
flyingwedgie12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 04:31 AM   #1624
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Wear diapers for 2 weeks straigh but only at night , only get out of bed when they r wet
Old 02-21-2014, 12:20 AM   #1625
qatguy
getDare Succubus

Wear a diaper only to take out your trash.

For me... i only have 2 diapers left.
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 02:54 PM   #1626
note

Put on both of your diapers (making sure to cut holes in the lower one so the liquid drains through and wear it for the rest of the day without changing. Make sure to stay hydrated and drink a glass of water every hour.
Every-time you wet yourself you must write something on your diaper to make up for the fact that you are such a baby. "Sissy Diaper Slave", "Wet little sissy", ext. If you have any sissy clothing you may put on something instead of writing something on your diaper.

I have a new shipment of diapers coming in the next week. Its around a case and should last me a good while, so feel free to make my dare extremely challenging and long.

Bladder Control, Feminization, Humiliation/Degradation, Spanking, Public, Laxatives, Enemas

Limits
Blood, Excessive Pain, Food, Scat eating, Family/Friends, Illegal

23/M

PM dares

Last edited by note; 02-21-2014 at 02:56 PM.
note is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 09:12 AM   #1627
Podparis2
Baby Member

Once you get your shipment of diapers you must use eight diapers. The diapers must be worn for at least two hours after using them or it doesn't count. Ever time you use a toilet for number one you must add a diaper to your remaining total. Every time you use it for number two you must add three diapers to your total. So it is up to you how long it will take to complete the dare. However all your used diapers must be kept under your bed until the dare is complete.

I am currently wearing 24/7 for the weekend so please something more then just wear a diaper for x hours.

Every time I get a PM with the word panties I switch whether my everyday underwear is panties or boxers.

Every time I get a PM with the word toilet and a part of it, I will go lick it.
Podparis2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 09:30 PM   #1628
burneraccount

In addition to wearing diapers 24/7 this weekend, you will also be crossdressed 24/7. This entails wearing a bra, panties (under the diaper), and a dress or tank top and skirt (make it a short skirt so your diaper is visible. You must wear two diapers at all times, with a slit in the inner one so it can drain. You can only masturbate if your outer diaper is leaking. You can only change after you have messed you diaper. Have fun!

I've got two weeks to myself! Please give me dares, rules, suggestions for what to do: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73869
burneraccount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 11:20 AM   #1629
sddddd

Start by wearing four diapers, two of which have slits cut into them. Then you are to drink four cups of water and hold your pee for 5 hours. If you want to shorten the time then for each extra cup of water you drink (up to 3 additional cups only) you can take off 30 minutes from the five hours for each extra cup. In that time of coarse if you have to poo then you have to do it in the diaper and stay in it until the whole dare is done. If you manage to hold your pee for the five full hours then you can pee in the diaper, but if it leaks then you have to pee soaked diapers on your head for 10 minutes while pressing your hands over your face from the outside of the diaper. If it doesn't leak then you're done! If you can't hold it for the five hours then you have to wear the diapers for another 5 hours and during that time edge 5 times, but don't finish. If you do fail to hold your pee and cum from the edgings then you still have to wear the diaper for an extra five hours, but you have to mess in it at least once and stay in it for at least an hour. I think I covered all the possible scenarios haha.

Maybe: needles, pee

Limits: Obvious public, personal info, blood, permanent, illegal, blackmail, shaving non-genital areas and laxatives (just no fun for me).

Gear: *new ball clamp!*, cock cage, 2 med and 1 large butt plugs, 8 inch vibrator, hollow penis plug, etc
sddddd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 12:19 PM   #1630
Artemis91

Eat a nice spicy curry, shit it out into a diaper, then remove the diaper and eat the contents without using your hands

Loves: diapers, messy, piss, pain, crossdressing, wedgies, CBT, cock, being a cumbucket, anal, bondage, femdom
Limits: Family, blood, illegal, obvious public

KIK:Artemis91xox
Torture Academy:Cheerleader/Gamer

Artemis91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 05:31 PM   #1631
note

The next time you wear diapers you must give your self an enema or something similar (laxative, marshmallows) and go somewhere public. You may not take off your diaper until you go to bed that night.

I will be wearing 24/7 for a week, this includes at work. Give me humiliating dares.

Bladder Control, Feminization, Humiliation/Degradation, Spanking, Public, Laxatives, Enemas

Limits
Blood, Excessive Pain, Food, Scat eating, Family/Friends, Illegal

23/M

PM dares
note is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 06:10 PM   #1632
indiapers

Wear a diaper under your sissies clothing till you wet.
Old 02-27-2014, 04:03 AM   #1633
shepdl7

Smile

Put on 5 diapers with slits in the first 4. You must wear and wet the diapers until the 5th one leaks.

not sure: bondage, edging, cum, crossdressing.

Limits: Full public, scat play, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee.
shepdl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 09:36 AM   #1634
iamnewatthis

Default diaper

Put a banana between ur ass cheeks and mush it all up. Remain that way til u poop. Then leave it for one hour.

Limits: no public, no face, no illegal, no family/friends, scat/piss

Toys: nipple clamp, nipple suction, dildo, vibrator, 3 anal plug set (small medium large)

kik makethispiggyoink
iamnewatthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 02:06 PM   #1635
gay_Eire

you need to stay in the diaper until you mess it. drop some ice cubes down the back. then put a pair of underwear on outside. wedgie the diaper until it rips

31/m/gay
Please PM me wedgie and ill give myself a wedgie of your choice
pm me pictures of toys in your ass and i will fuck my ass for a half hour

Likes: poppers, Wedgies, anal, spankings, piss, humiliation, bodywriting , light to medium pain. feet, socks, raunch, cum, ice, q-tips, sounding, enema, toys

Limits: Family, friends, work, age play, illegal, hard pain, most scat, edging/denial/chastity ruined orgasms, crossdressing permanent,

Skype, kik and snapchat are all gay_eire
gay_Eire is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper