Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-13-2014, 06:25 PM   #1591
DiaperFetishist

For the next four weeks you are not allowed to use the toilet after 8PM in the evening until you leave the house the following morning. If you don't need to leave the house then you don't take them off.

Please, nothing too extreme and no public.

Kik: AnABDLBoy95

Diapers
Humiliation
Spanking
Bladder Control
Anal
Bondage
Sissy
Chastity

Limits

Social suicide
Family
Long-term
DiaperFetishist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 08:47 PM   #1592
subguy4

For the next three days wet your diaper before getting out of bed. (Obviously wear a diaper to bed...)
Toys
subguy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 10:05 PM   #1593
burneraccount

Put on your ball gag and spank yourself hard until you ass is a nice cherry red. Now insert a large butt plug and put on two diapers. Handcuff your hands behind your back. In the next hour, you must come by rubbing yourself against your diapers, but you must edge 10 times first. If you cum before you are allowed, or don't cum at all, you must put on your chastity device and 3 more diapers and spend the rest of the day like that (you can unbind your hands and take out the ball gag). Have fun!

I've got two weeks to myself! Please give me dares, rules, suggestions for what to do: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73869
burneraccount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 07:25 AM   #1594
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Put on 2 Panties, and on top of that diaper u over the panties, drink enough and put 2 ice cubes in front and 2 in the back, stay for 2 hrs like that
Old 01-14-2014, 05:48 PM   #1595
johnsmilk

Put a butt plug in, take laxative, now diaper up and pour in 1 glass of water and wait for the laxative to blow! Now you can let it go in your diaper and you can change and clean up

dislikes/ punishments: low pain, smelling my messy diaper, over 3 hour dares, medium public, shitting my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper

limits: scat eating, full public humiliation, family, friends

PM DIAPER DARES I WILL DO EVERYONE OF THEM AND PROVIDE PROOF IF YOU ASK
johnsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 06:32 PM   #1596
austinboy

Yay, you get to go to the mall to do some shopping. First -- you need to decide if you're going to go single-diapered or double-diapered. Single will be less visible, but not as absorbent -- so you'll risk leaking. Double you'll be more secure about not leaking, but it may show! Once you decide, see below for your dare.

Spoiler:
You're going shopping for some new jeans! Go out to the mall and get the biggest size beverage you can find and do some browsing until you finish it completely. Then go to a store that sells premium jeans like Lucky, Diesel, or Buckle - some place with really helpful sales people! Now you need to pick out three types of jeans to try on - make sure at least one of them is low-rise. Take your best bet at what will fit over your diapers. Ask the sales associate to try them on and go into the dressing room and try on each. Step outside and check out how they fit in the mirror outside the dressing room. If the associate approaches, tell them you're not sure if they fit and see if they have any suggestions. Ask if they have anything in a lower-rise than the ones you selected. Try on ANYTHING they suggest. Once you're done you can go home. If you decide to buy the jeans, go to the mall bathroom and change into them for the way home. Have fun!

Kik me at austinboy86 with your diaper tasks or for other fun play
PM me if you do any of my dares. I'd love to hear how it goes.
PM me your worst humiliating diaper dares
austinboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 03:40 PM   #1597
Fairwarning

For you get two diapers ready some marshmallows and bannanasstart with 5 marshamallows up ur arse next add on bannana half repeat process until u cnt fit anymore now diaper up and try to hold for 30 min good luck if u make it u may releave urself in toilet if not u must mush it around before changing
Old 01-18-2014, 09:35 PM   #1598
note

Your dare is to take a laxative (suppository if you have, oral if not) and drink several glasses of water before bedtime. Diaper up and go to sleep, you may not change your diaper until morning time and must orgasm in your diaper before changing in the morning.

Bladder Control, Feminization, Humiliation/Degradation, Spanking, Public, Laxatives, Enemas

Limits
Blood, Excessive Pain, Food, Scat eating, Family/Friends, Illegal

23/M

PM dares
note is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 06:02 PM   #1599
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

Wear a diaper, wear clothes on top and go outside in the daytime. Find someone to talk to (maybe ask someone the time? etc) and pee while talking to them, then you can go back home.

Enemas, Diapers, Edging, Teasing, Private, Pee, Furry/Kitty, Beginner Anal, Roleplay
Anal, Messy, Toothpaste, Short dares, Writing Stories, Bondage
Pain, Long dares, food, Cum Eating
Anyone finding out, Public, Pain, Poo, Family/Friends, Pictures, Body writing/drawing

=^.^=

I am a Cat =P! *Mew*=^w^=*Mew*
ShadowInTheDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 07:22 PM   #1600
johnsmilk

Wear a diaper for 1 hour, use enema, now keep it on until you mess it. Now you must take it off and keep your nose 1 inch away or closer for 10 minutes.

dislikes/ punishments: low pain, smelling my messy diaper, over 3 hour dares, medium public, shitting my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper

limits: scat eating, full public humiliation, family, friends

PM DIAPER DARES I WILL DO EVERYONE OF THEM AND PROVIDE PROOF IF YOU ASK
johnsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 12:58 PM   #1601
indiapers

Take 3 diuretics and wait till you have pee coming out of your diaper.
I like anything abdl related updating sig. But ill do anything.
indiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 02:43 PM   #1602
dashek
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to dashek

Hard to make an dare for you because i dont know about your likes. But try this one :

You have to be diaper baby for whole weekend.
When you wake up you have to put on diaper, and eat your breakfast, which should be an bobo food with latexive in it.
Everytime when you are alon you you have to go on all four.
You cant change diaper, you have to put next one over them, whenever you see you are leaking. Firstly make an little cut in leaking diaper then put next one over it.
Enjoy your 2 days in diaper
LIMITS : Public, Illegal, Familly, Severe Pain , Wedgies

LAST ORGASM : 20.01.2024 Not Locked in chastity
Kik:vikkislut
Make me your girl
dashek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 06:59 PM   #1603
daremenow
getDare Succubus

Tape or rubber band a condom to your dick and diaper up. You now cannot crap yourself until that condom busts from so much pee. Take a lazative or enema before hand if you want. If you can hold your poop in until the condom busts you can give me a punishment and i will provide proof. please make mine extreme
daremenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 03:01 AM   #1604
colinlovesdiapers

For the next week, you will be in chastity and diapered. Each night, you need to put a bit of icy hot on the tip of your dick and also rub some in your asshole. Also put 2 marshmallows for each day of the dare in your ass before sleeping (day 1, 2 marshmallows, day 4, 8 marshmallows, etc.). Enjoy!

Diapers, pee, chastity

poo, cum, messy(slightly), anal, masturbation, minor public

visible public

permanent, family/friends, pain, injury, illegal
colinlovesdiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 08:38 AM   #1605
kaliara

The next time you have a free day you are to put a new item in your butt every hour whilst being diapered. So your first hour you can put a marshmallow in your butt, hour 2 you might decide to put a grape in or a banana continue this for a full 24 hours. The catch is once you mess yourself you are to count how many items made it up your butt and subrtact that from 24. This is how many days you will remain in diapers after this dare. Good luck

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper