Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-27-2022, 05:08 AM   #1561
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
No rubbing Ash. We like it throbbing.
Ohgodd ohgodd pleeeeeeeease jusst a little pleeeeeeease I beg youu....

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 05:09 AM   #1562
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

If you continue with your tasks, you'll get to touch it with a dildo. You first have to get there though. So why don't you continue with Angelica's second task and torture your clit a little more for us?

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 05:10 AM   #1563
vagus21
Distinguished Member

Next task I want you to swap plugs so you have your largest plug stretching your ass. Then with lipstick write whore in big letters across your forehead. Then you'll sit in front of a mirror and dump that bowl of spit and drool over your head. Once your head is drenched, smear your mess all over your face as you edge yourself while watching yourself in the mirror. As you edge I want you to repeat "I'm nothing more than get dare's whore". Keep repeating that until you've held an edge for 45 seconds.

Likes: Humiliation, degradation, light public, naked dares, masturbation, controlled orgasm

Dislikes: cum eating, scat

Limits: Illegal, extreme public, friends, family
vagus21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 05:11 AM   #1564
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
Aww poor Ash so frustrated already!

I have to get to work so I wont be able to play with you as much as I would like. I'll enjoy reading you being a submissive mess later

As a parting gift after you finish the tasks above this please use that medium plug to give 104 slow, gentle thrusts (as many as there are pages in your thread) thinking about what a good fucktoy you always are for us Ash! 104 pages of proof that you are a very good girl!
Ohgoddd I can't believe there haev been 104 pagess of sufferign for me.... teh 104 anal thrustss were nice but I wish theyy didnt have to be gentle.... after all myy torment on thiss threadd has been anythig but gentle!!!

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
Old 05-27-2022, 05:13 AM   #1565
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagus21 View Post
Next task I want you to swap plugs so you have your largest plug stretching your ass. Then with lipstick write whore in big letters across your forehead. Then you'll sit in front of a mirror and dump that bowl of spit and drool over your head. Once your head is drenched, smear your mess all over your face as you edge yourself while watching yourself in the mirror. As you edge I want you to repeat "I'm nothing more than get dare's whore". Keep repeating that until you've held an edge for 45 seconds.
Just a suggestion, you wouldn't mind if she tries to edge from anal does she? Her clit it wonderfully sensitive after not being allowed to touch it for so longer aftert all~

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 05-27-2022, 05:19 AM   #1566
vagus21
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Just a suggestion, you wouldn't mind if she tries to edge from anal does she? Her clit it wonderfully sensitive after not being allowed to touch it for so longer aftert all~

Absolutely not! Perfect idea, anal only edging for you Ash!

Likes: Humiliation, degradation, light public, naked dares, masturbation, controlled orgasm

Old 05-27-2022, 05:26 AM   #1567
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
What a great idea Stealthy.

Roll a die. Then complete the task bellow per the die

1. Fuck your ass on the dildo 104 times
2.Circle your clit 104 times with the blender brush
3.Spank your clit 104 with a wooden spoon
4.Tickle your clit 104 times with the powder brush
5. Tickle your clit 104 times with the blender brush
6. Tickle your nipples 104 times with the blender brush

Repeat for 10 minutes
Inn teh 10 mintes I rolledd 4,3,4,1,3,2 my clitt myy poor torturedd punishedd swollenn redd throbbing deniedd clitt ohgoddd pleeeeeeeeease alloww me to rubb itt I'll ddo anythign its been agess pleeeeeeeease!!!!!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 05-27-2022, 05:28 AM   #1568
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Nicely spanked and tickled Ash! But no. No rubbing your clit. I told you I was in an evil mood today Keep going, you have plenty of other people to entertain!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 05-27-2022, 05:41 AM   #1569
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Good girl. And more is better in this case Sit on your knees, head tilted slightly backwards. Take the bowl and slowly pour it over your forehead feeling it slide down the rest of your face and down your body. Clean out your eyes, the rest stays there to drive it in that you are Getdare Toy however they want to use you.
OHGODDD I FEEL SO DEGRADEDD I pouredd teh bowl overr my foreheadd I couldd feel myy spit adn drool slide downn my face adn downn my neck adn intto my cleavage adn dresss some of itt still danglingg downn my chinn mixingg with fresh drool fromm teh ring gagg I cann still feel a lot of itt sticking to my face adn hair ohgoddd so degradinggg but myy clitt is throbbign a millionn miless an hourr thankk you forr reinforcingg thatt I amm jusst teh toyy to be usedd byy teh members of getdare as theyy please thatt is all I am adn thatt iss all I wantt to be!!!!!!!

Orgasm Diary

The following user says Thank You to TurnToAsh for this post:
Old 05-27-2022, 05:44 AM   #1570
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Nicely spanked and tickled Ash! But no. No rubbing your clit. I told you I was in an evil mood today Keep going, you have plenty of other people to entertain!
Oh no, I was going to let you rub it in exchange for some spanks, but I guess we'll just have you set up the powder brush in the cup instead. Blindfold yourself and hump it for ten minutes while pinching and twisting your nipples for 10 minutes.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 05:44 AM   #1571
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Mmmh, you loved that didn't you Ash? Degrading yourself so much for us? Time to touch your clit with the dildo a few times to see how it response, before you get right in front of the mirror to see just how much of a toy you are as you edge with the large plug for us.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 05-27-2022, 05:44 AM   #1572
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
No rubbing or pushing but just touch the tip of your twitching clit with that dildo 10 times.
I didd thiss too I jusst touched itt for an instannt 10 timess I didnnt press or rubb thoughh I wantedd tto godd knowss I wantedd tto but you didnt wantt me to so I didntt ohgoddd I'm sso desperate ohgodddd suchh a filthyy degradedd desperate mess alll for getdare's entertaimentt

Orgasm Diary

Old 05-27-2022, 05:45 AM   #1573
vagus21
Distinguished Member

Looks like you need to refill that bowl... start by squatting over it and filling it with your hot pee. Then use your throat again with your dildo until your piss, pit, and drool fill the bowl up completely.

Old 05-27-2022, 05:48 AM   #1574
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Hmmm, last time I was going to let Ash fuck her ass to an anal orgasm in exchange for edges with the powder brush, but she ran out of time, should we !et her try again?

I'd said 3 edges I think last time, but you know inflation. How many would we say?

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 05:48 AM   #1575
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagus21 View Post
Looks like you need to refill that bowl... start by squatting over it and filling it with your hot pee. Then use your throat again with your dildo until your piss, pit, and drool fill the bowl up completely.
Ohggod ohgoddd oghogoddd evryone reallyy wantts tto degrade me todayy......

Orgasm Diary

Advertisements
Kink Talk