Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-28-2013, 04:24 PM   #1561
johnsmilk

Put on a diaper, take laxatives, wait for mess, now stay in mess until you go shopping at a store

dislikes/ punishments: low pain, smelling my messy diaper, over 3 hour dares, medium public, shitting my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper

limits: scat eating, full public humiliation, family, friends

PM DIAPER DARES I WILL DO EVERYONE OF THEM AND PROVIDE PROOF IF YOU ASK
johnsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 10:53 PM   #1562
toddiaper

Put on a triple diaper and go into a grocery store. Buy 6 bananas and then go into the store bathroom. All six peeled bananas must go into your diaper. Now, you must go shopping for 30 minutes. Before you leave the store, you must wet and mess yourself.
toddiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 05:15 AM   #1563
robertwausk

Pee right now
the time you needed from reading to peeing in min will tell how many diapers you are putting on
As you are so messy having peed you pants you are going to shower now and give yourself a 500ml enema
Change into the given amount of diapers (make sure that the inner ones have wholes)
You will stay in this package until you've managed to orgam 5x

play safe have fun

Diapers, Down Jackets/Vests with hood, orgasm denial, chastity, teasing, bondage, breath control,

Dislikes: peeing in the diaper, pain, anal

Limits: diaper pooping, social suicide, bodily substances, pics, anal, long dares (+2h), wearing 2+ Diapers, marks lasting longer than dare, full out Public, crossdressing, Wedgies
robertwausk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 09:05 AM   #1564
johnsmilk

Every time you leave the house for one week you must be diapered, if you choose to wet and mess then you may change each day, if you don't wet or mess then you cannot change and at the end of the week you must secure the diaper over your face for 30 min

dislikes/ punishments: low pain, smelling my messy diaper, over 3 hour dares, medium public, shitting my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper

limits: scat eating, full public humiliation, family, friends

PM DIAPER DARES I WILL DO EVERYONE OF THEM AND PROVIDE PROOF IF YOU ASK
johnsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 11:02 PM   #1565
sissyray
Account Banned

You must pee in your diaper everytime you have to go for the next 48 hours.

Limits; friends and family, illegal, public, eating/drinking bodily excretions (piss, scat,cum)

i make sex toys on request/command

PM me "Ass Whore" and I will put something of your choice in my ass n leave it in for as long as you want.

PM me "Slut" and I will be your slave for as long as you want

Kik pluggednstretched
sissyray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 04:03 AM   #1566
flyingwedgie12

you must do your own dare but instead of 48 hours you will have to do it for a month.

Make mine very nasty and long without changing

Make mine long and super messy and hard to clean up
flyingwedgie12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 07:44 AM   #1567
D_Daze

You are not allowed to use the bathroom for the next 2 days. You must start these 2 days by wetting your pants. After that you are to double diaper yourself (making sure the inner diaper has holes) and go about your daily business. The rules for the two days are as follows.

No bathroom what so ever so messing and wetting all must happen in your pants or a diaper.

When you are diapered you must wear it until you've messed regardless of how full it may be. If the diaper you're wearing starts to leak before you've messed add another diaper on top cutting holes in the one you're already wearing.

Whenever you are at home and alone you can only be wearing a diaper or be naked.

During these 2 days you must go out in public at least 3 times each time wetting yourself in public (either with or without a diaper.)

Likes: Diapers, Bondage, Chastity, Masturbation Chance (meaning dice or coin toss or random.org), hidden public

Limits: public, family, friends, pain, illegal, permanent, eating bodily fluids/excrement, scat, cross dressing, ice, swirlies, face pics
D_Daze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 04:42 PM   #1568
austinboy

Before your bed-time, diaper up (double diapers suggested if possible to prevent leaks) and drink two glasses of water. Take some sleep-aid medicine if you have any and snuggle down for the night. When you awake you may only get out of bed if you've wet yourself. Repeat this the next night, but this time after you've drank your water, roll a die. If it's anything besides a '6' you must be wet in the morning and repeat again the next night. If you get a '6' then the dare stops in the morning -- but only if you stay dry all night. If you don't your back to start and have to roll again.

Kik me at austinboy86 with your diaper tasks or for other fun play
PM me if you do any of my dares. I'd love to hear how it goes.
PM me your worst humiliating diaper dares
austinboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 07:44 AM   #1569
Qetesh

For the next hours you are to drink at least one glass of water every 30 minutes... as soon as the pressure on your bladder gets too bad and you think you cant hold it much longer you have to wrap yourself in diapers. make sure there are enough so your butt gets big... put on pants and go out for a walk... you are not allowed back home before you spent an hour outside and the diaper(s) have to stay on until they are messy even if that takes longer than your walk!

Report to me in a PM!
Qetesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 10:31 AM   #1570
Tboy

You must give yourself an enema and hold it for at least 10 minutes. Every minute under 10 that you don't make it equals an hour you must stay in that diaper. Example: You only last 7 minutes, you must wear the messy diaper for 3 hours as 10 minus 7 equals 3. If you leak you must place a new diaper over that one.

I've got till Monday morning to complete any diaper dare you give me. Just used an enema last night so no enema dares please.
Tboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 12:50 PM   #1571
flyingwedgie12

i dare you to do your dare but then put the messy diaper on your head with the mess on your face

Make mine long and super messy and hard to clean up
flyingwedgie12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 04:40 PM   #1572
D_Daze

You are to diaper up and then put your tighty whiteys on top and give yourself 3 different wedgies. You aren't allowed to take the diaper off or undo the wedgie until your diaper is full.

Likes: Diapers, Bondage, Chastity, Masturbation Chance (meaning dice or coin toss or random.org), hidden public

Limits: public, family, friends, pain, illegal, permanent, eating bodily fluids/excrement, scat, cross dressing, ice, swirlies, face pics
D_Daze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 07:14 AM   #1573
NobodyImportant

You get a similar one to billichib :P
Plug up, with the biggest plug you can comfortable take.
Count the hours you can keep it in without taking it out once.
Roll two dice. Divide the result by two. Subtract the number of hours you could keep the plug in.
The result is how many diapers you have to wear when going outside.
You can leave out one if you put in the plug again. Then go to a secluded place outside (can be at night behind your house) take a pic of your diapers there. Only your diapers and something like the sidewalk.
That pic is going to be your avatar.
Failing the part above, you can instead plug yourself up with the largest plug you have.
You can subtract the amount of hours you can keep it in from 12.
The remainder is the amount of diapers you will have to put on and make a nice new full body shot for your profile pic.

If you chicken out at the second thing too you need to use the diapers you have on for ALL your toilet needs for the next three days.

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.
NobodyImportant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 02:30 PM   #1574
babygd

"Fill the seat and crotch of a diaper full (quite full) of chocolate pudding, diaper up, and pull a fairly tight pair of pants over it (if you've got white pants, perfect, but if possible try to avoid dark colors or jeans).

Now, take a walk to the nearest park (if there's not a park near you, some kind of common area with a bench will do). If there are swings, you must swing for at least half an hour. Otherwise, find a park bench and have a seat for at least 15 minutes--be sure to squish the contents of your diaper around.

After you've finished, walk back home--I hope you haven't leaked too much."

Stolen from Maggierae but should be fun haha
WONT DO: Permanent, serious bodily harm, family, over the top, daytime public, illegal
babygd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 04:29 PM   #1575
austinboy

Yay! You get to wear diapers for 24-hours straight. First, you'll need diapers and a bag of marshmallows.
The rules are:
- Insert three marshmallows in your butt before putting on your diaper
- You can only change your diaper when it's either about to leak or already leaking
- You can only change your diaper when you need to pee again (so your new fresh diaper will be wet immediately after changing)
- Every time you change your diaper, it's another three marshmallows up the butt before putting on the fresh one.

Have fun!

Kik me at austinboy86 with your diaper tasks or for other fun play
PM me if you do any of my dares. I'd love to hear how it goes.
PM me your worst humiliating diaper dares
austinboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper