Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-26-2020, 11:03 AM   #1546
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Thank you for doing this Blue, you did so well. I'm sorry about your sore arm and the bleeding I didnt mean for that to happen. Take your time to recover please and yes switch down to 30 seconds for your thighs, I didnt expect you to be able to do so many in a minute.

Well done Blue, and thank you dispite it going further than intended

21/Straight Female/ Sub

Still Exploring my Likes/ Dislikes/ Limits
AngelicSinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 03:25 PM   #1547
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

An update over Christmas, during which I have been horribly bad in giving you guys updated. The day of Christmas Eve I managed to get a good 200 edges in, before I suddenly heard a negative test result from one of my friends I had visited, and sprinted towards my parents in time for dinner instead of reporting here. Over Christmas I only did my morning edges, which were more than frustrating enough. No bottle of pee either, there are however now 2 bottles of pee, and 1 of water for the next two days

I was cooking on Saturday, and apparently some of my marker rubbed off onto my lower arm, of which I got the most embarrassing question from my mother: "What is that written on your arm?" Luckily not visible enough and mirrored, but this gave me a heart attack. While they would have accepted it, they don't know, they don't need to know, and I most definitely do not want to have that conversation. I bluffed my way through and made sure to scrub it off my lower arm completely to prevent further accidents. The words EDGE SLUT still written all over me, but now on safely hidden places only.

Two more noticeable events during Christmas. First off was me forgetting my mantra at night, which led to an exhausting edge session today of me edging to a recording of me saying me mantra. This is a total mindfuck I can tell you, listening to yourself saying you need to wait until you have an orgasm while you edge.

The second was not managing to get breakfast in time due to waking up slightly late and having "lunch" at 10:45 at my sisters place. Not wanting to eat before, I instead got myself some "light" reading assigned to make me squirm. Reading that in the living room was a mistake, as I was wanting to many and squirm but couldn't without embarrassing myself.

I got home today in the afternoon and started the lovely edging mantra. I just couldn't stop myself. Tracing the words and hearing those words kept me going. The only time that stopped me from completing all my edges there and then, was my 15 second long holding back of a ruin while I was holding a dildo down my throat. It was absolutely agonizing. I was so close, if I relaxed anything for a moment, or even removed the dildo, I would have gone over.

I calmed down quite a bit after that, taking a two hour long break before a few messages about "little blue" brought little subby blue back out. Cue the task above, spanking my ass bright red. It is after 4 hours still red and warm to the touch, but sadly not blue. I'll confirm tomorrow, but I'm afraid to say that my ass might be unbruisable with my current implements.

Nevertheless, over 400 edges done today. I might actually have a semi-feasible change to have an orgasm this year!

Current breaking my record of being plugged (by a landslide), having had my large plug in for the last 7.5 hours. Thank you angelic for focusing all the discomfort of my ass on a different spot.

1770/2126 edges done (excluding custom edges and special edges)
72/534 special edges done

0/3550 minutes (59 hours) of waiting after all tasks are done before orgasming while on no-touch.

540/ 2670 seconds (44.5 minutes) of holding a deepthroat. An edge after every 10 seconds.
1524/2830 (46 hours) minutes of being filled with a butt plug
0/2180 seconds (36 minutes) of spitroasting
0/1030 minutes (17 hours) of having my hand and feet cuffed.
0/564 hits on the thigh. An edge after every 3 hits
0/102 hits on the back with a charging cord. An edge after every 3 hits
0/93 hits on the sitspot. An edge after every 3 hits
0/21 hits on the ass. An edge after every 3 hits
0/12 hits to the sole. An edge after every 3 hits
0/3 hits on the nipples. An edge after every 3 hits
0/3 hits on the thighs with a charger cord. An edge after every 3 hits
0/3 hits on the left foot with a serving spoon. An edge after every 3 hits
0/3 hits on the right foot with a spoon. An edge after every 3 hits

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Last edited by bluedieblub; 12-26-2020 at 03:29 PM.
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 12-27-2020, 04:32 AM   #1548
Bdsub
Dare Freak

As you may know I had 2 punishments coming my way from broken rules in this thread. The second one was already done and the first was completed this morning.
Strip yourself naked, insert your prostate plug and put on a pair of panties. Gag yourself, and cuff your legs open to the legs of a chair. You are going to write, in a much detail as you can, about one of your darkest fantasies. Something you wish you could do, but that is very far into fantasy lands. Write it in first person, as if you are experiencing it in person.

When you are done writing it, set a timer for 3 minutes and close your eyes. Imagine yourself going through the fantasy you just wrote. Think how it would make you feel at the moment if you could. What would be going through it. Once the timer is up, edge a single time.
I decided first thing this morning would be a good time to do this. I put in the prostate plug and slid on some panties. Since I was doing this at my desk (better to type a whole story at) my office chair does not have legs to tie my ankles to so I used a couple velcro straps around my thighs and around the arm rests to keep my legs spread. I chose a small butt plug to be used for the gag. Once in position I started writing and I didn't time it but it definitely took over an hour to write. While typing out a story involving a fantasy it was an odd combination of arousal mixed with humiliation of what I was writing. Once I was done writing I proofread it and then closed my eyes imagining it for the 3 minutes before edging once as instructed.

I am not generally a loophole person (sorry to disappoint Lightze!) but technically you didn't say I had to post the story......Perhaps I will be convinced to post it at some point. Regardless task is complete. I don't feel I am the best at creative writing and wasn't necessarily looking forward to this but in the end it wasn't so bad and I may have enjoyed it a little
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2020, 04:35 AM   #1549
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
As you may know I had 2 punishments coming my way from broken rules in this thread. The second one was already done and the first was completed this morning.
Strip yourself naked, insert your prostate plug and put on a pair of panties. Gag yourself, and cuff your legs open to the legs of a chair. You are going to write, in a much detail as you can, about one of your darkest fantasies. Something you wish you could do, but that is very far into fantasy lands. Write it in first person, as if you are experiencing it in person.

When you are done writing it, set a timer for 3 minutes and close your eyes. Imagine yourself going through the fantasy you just wrote. Think how it would make you feel at the moment if you could. What would be going through it. Once the timer is up, edge a single time.
I decided first thing this morning would be a good time to do this. I put in the prostate plug and slid on some panties. Since I was doing this at my desk (better to type a whole story at) my office chair does not have legs to tie my ankles to so I used a couple velcro straps around my thighs and around the arm rests to keep my legs spread. I chose a small butt plug to be used for the gag. Once in position I started writing and I didn't time it but it definitely took over an hour to write. While typing out a story involving a fantasy it was an odd combination of arousal mixed with humiliation of what I was writing. Once I was done writing I proofread it and then closed my eyes imagining it for the 3 minutes before edging once as instructed.

I am not generally a loophole person (sorry to disappoint Lightze!) but technically you didn't say I had to post the story......Perhaps I will be convinced to post it at some point. Regardless task is complete. I don't feel I am the best at creative writing and wasn't necessarily looking forward to this but in the end it wasn't so bad and I may have enjoyed it a little
That's no disappointment! That WAS a loophole! One you perfectly used. I'm so proud.

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2020, 04:39 AM   #1550
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
That's no disappointment! That WAS a loophole! One you perfectly used. I'm so proud.
Oh I know, I just don't normally use them I guess I will see if I get away with it!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 12-27-2020, 04:40 AM   #1551
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Lovely report bd. Save that story, we'll convince you to show it to us at some point Writing for over an hour is well above the expectation! And Lightze? Don't encourage him :P

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 12-27-2020, 04:43 AM   #1552
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Lovely report bd. Save that story, we'll convince you to show it to us at some point Writing for over an hour is well above the expectation! And Lightze? Don't encourage him :P
I am sure I will be convinced and it will turn up at some point. It turned out better that I thought it would.

PM Dares

Toys
Old 12-27-2020, 03:18 PM   #1553
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Default A new rule to add to your daily routine

Your new rule, should you choose to accept it, will be the following:

After the 1 edge/no touch/breakfast routine, when you start your edges for the day, you will do the first 10 under a very specific set of conditions:
  • You will put the song Jingle Bells on repeat (let's say Sinatra's version)
  • You will stroke to the pace of the song--61 bpm. You cannot speed up or slow down.
  • You will wear a ribbon on your wrist of the arm you're stroking with that holds 5 binder clips. The ribbon must be loose enough to have the clips jingle together nicely with every stroke.

If you accept this rule, you will start tomorrow. If you don't have binder clips, they can be added as soon as you acquired them or a suitable jingling alternative.

This rule is brought to you by Addi and Angelic. Enjoy
Old 12-27-2020, 03:21 PM   #1554
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
Your new rule, should you choose to accept it, will be the following:

After the 1 edge/no touch/breakfast routine, when you start your edges for the day, you will do the first 10 under a very specific set of conditions:
  • You will put the song Jingle Bells on repeat (let's say Sinatra's version)
  • You will stroke to the pace of the song--61 bpm. You cannot speed up or slow down.
  • You will wear a ribbon on your wrist of the arm you're stroking with that holds 5 binder clips. The ribbon must be loose enough to have the clips jingle together nicely with every stroke.

If you accept this rule, you will start tomorrow. If you don't have binder clips, they can be added as soon as you acquired them or a suitable jingling alternative.

This rule is brought to you by Addi and Angelic. Enjoy
Uh, that needs a drink warning before something accidentally gets spit out! Laughing soooo hard

PM Dares

Toys
Old 12-27-2020, 03:41 PM   #1555
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Thank you Addi for the wonderful rule and public service announcement of consequences of making people listen to a wretched song for hours on end

21/Straight Female/ Sub

Still Exploring my Likes/ Dislikes/ Limits
AngelicSinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2020, 04:03 PM   #1556
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Love the new rule, Addi! Very smart!

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2020, 11:58 PM   #1557
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

That rule makes me grin Accepted!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 12-28-2020, 03:10 AM   #1558
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Short jingle bells update. Starting my morning in the most evil way again with a drink, a single frustrating edge, and no touch untill breakfast. My ass surprisingly enough is bruised which I am very happy off. I thought it wasn't, but it appears it just bruised at the top and not where I am actually sitting. It's a large but shallow bruise, and I love having it

On towards jingle bells. After I had delighted Addi and Angelic listing to that song for the best few hours of their life, they figured to share the joy with me. I started exactly as mentioned. Frank Sinatra's version on (Why don't they play his version more often?!?), Stroking at half the beat of the jingles (61bps), and a single cuff on my hands which has rings that jingle along in tune. I'll look for binder clips today, although they might be hard to get with all the shops closed, possibly need to order them.

I actually liked this version of the song compared to the dreadfully cheery one they are always playing here, so listening to it for the 20 minutes this took wasn't too bad (yet). Getting to the first edge proved to be very difficult though. After 5 minutes of stroking and not getting anywhere, I doubled the pace to both get a better speed and stroke along with the jingles instead of having to partially focus on that. I don't like stroking at a fixed speed at all. It's really hard for me to get to an edge like that, as I can't quite control the stimulation. At least at first. I spend another 10 minutes trying to get there, but not quite managing it. Finally having had enough, I set myself a forfeit. If I didn't manage to get to the edge by the next time the song finished while stroking along on this speed, I would get a forfeit that would get worse and worse until I managed. Now on a timer with consequences for failing, my pleasure started building. About 20 seconds before the end, I got my first edge.

After the first edge the feeling of being forced at this speed was submissive and utterly frustrating. I could get pleasure but it build completely different than normal due to a change in speeds. Jingles my hand along to the beat, I managed to do the remaining 9 edges in about 3-5 minutes, going through a few more songs.

Thanks Angelic and Addi for sharing the holiday cheer. In light if doing this more often, I'll propose the following modifications to the rules:

Stroke speed at exactly 122 bpm.
Either:
1) Have the first edge at my own speed, still with jingles on my wrist and listening to it of course.
2) A gradually worsening forfeit if I can't edge before listening to it 7 times. Ideally, this should come from my dislikes, as this works best when I am not looking forward to it.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
The following 2 users say Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 12-28-2020, 03:19 AM   #1559
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Sorry Blue but I am laughing hysterically

PM Dares

Toys
Old 12-28-2020, 03:32 AM   #1560
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Feel free to bd. am laughing at this rule as well, even if just for the fact that every time I will post a report about it I can refresh some memories

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add, denied, edge, task