Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-30-2014, 03:34 PM   #1531
simpleone

You are just about to leave when five cheerleaders beckon you into the girls locker room. As you walk in, they grab you and reveal a video camera. After this, they grab the bak of your underwear, yanking it up to anout the middle of your back. Then one of the girls pulls down your pants, making sure to get every angle on video. The tuggging becomes to much for the underwear, and it rips, leaving you standing there without pants, hard because of all the action. They notice, and begin to spank you as punishment for getting hard. After 10 minutes of spanking, they grab a strap on and begin mercilessly fucking your ass, all while you are only wearing a shirt. That doesnt last long. Soon your shirt is also gone, and they begin torturing you nipples, until they grow tired and leave you lying on the floor naked, telling you to come back tomorrow if you dont want the video getting out. (You dont have to do the video)

Make mine girl bullies, and creative.

Limits - Anal insertion, pussy insertion, public, extreme pain, lasting, piss/poo drinking/eating/rubbing

Please PM me any dares or questions!
PM me “WEDGIE” and I will give myself a wedgie of your choosing as soon as possible!

I WILL NOT do pics or video
I DO NOT want slaves or masters/mistresses
simpleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 03:22 AM   #1532
Atomic-Wedgie-Kidd

3 girls like torturing kids... Your up though. First off a wedgie to mid back and u are in pain as they continuously spank your ass till its bright red. Next for torture. They strip you and make you be on all fours while they whip your whole body. Too cold? Well the put you in an extremely hot bath in a wedgie . Have a nice day.

Make min long and creative (whole day)

Tails FTW

WEDGIES are my Specialty in Dares!

For Each Picture of Tails I Get I Will Do 1 Dare To Do While Looking At It!

LIKES and LIMITS

Spoiler:
LIKES: Semipublic,Wedgies, Tighty Whities, Humiliation, Spankings, Videogames, Clothing Dares, Sagging Dares, and Dice Dares

Spoiler:
LIMITS: Public, Permanent, Rip/Hanging/Messy Wedgie, Very Messy, Scat, Cum, Edge, Masturbate, Face, Skype, Knifes, Friends, Family, Writing, and Anal
Atomic-Wedgie-Kidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 05:39 PM   #1533
DannyDuck

The bully corners you in the hallway. It's obvious your going to get it. You try to run but he grabs your underwear (wedgie mid back) and yanks you towards him. He takes you into an empty classroom and locks the door. He tells you to strip and you do. He spanks you 50 times and then lays you facedown on the floor. He walks to the teachers desk and bonds you with scotch tape (15 minute bondage) then shoves pens up your ass until your about to scream (shove 4 pens up your ass). Then he sees you are erect and fucks you. (Masturbate until cum). He then rents you out for the rest of the day (make at least 10 posts per hour on getdare for 10 hours.

Libya, creative, and male bullies for me please a. Limited to bedroom/bathroom.

This is awkward.

:/

Username: dannyduck
Password: takethis
DannyDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 03:22 AM   #1534
Atomic-Wedgie-Kidd

The bully's a mean one do the last 5 dares

Make mine long with all my limis

Tails FTW

LIKES and LIMITS

Spoiler:
LIKES: Semipublic,Wedgies, Tighty Whities, Humiliation, Spankings, Videogames, Clothing Dares, Sagging Dares, and Dice Dares

Spoiler:
LIMITS: Public, Permanent, Rip/Hanging/Messy Wedgie, Very Messy, Scat, Cum, Edge, Masturbate, Face, Skype, Knifes, Friends, Family, Writing, and Anal
Old 10-03-2014, 02:10 PM   #1535
simpleone

The bullies corner you in a bathroom and strip you down to tour underwear. They pull you over to a stall and swirly you while wedgieing you until you piss. They then pulloff your underwear, and force you into a pair of panties that they dipped in the toilet. They give you a wedgie on the coat hook of the stall and leave you there with a spare pair of panties and cheerleading outfit. You. Wear this the rest of the day.

Be creative, and long.

Limits - Anal insertion, pussy insertion, public, extreme pain, lasting, piss/poo drinking/eating/rubbing

Please PM me any dares or questions!
PM me “WEDGIE” and I will give myself a wedgie of your choosing as soon as possible!

I WILL NOT do pics or video
I DO NOT want slaves or masters/mistresses
simpleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 04:39 PM   #1536
Atomic-Wedgie-Kidd

do the last 10 dares then

make mine long (5 hours) and on a video game
  1. AKA if i lose bully does something or similar.
    And wedgies mostly

Tails FTW

LIKES and LIMITS

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 10-03-2014, 10:14 PM   #1537
BiPenguins
Account Banned

REVENGE . Do the last 20 bully dares .

Likes:BDSM - Soft CBT - Spanking - Hot Wax - Chastity - Edging - Ruined Orgasms - Cum Facials - Sleep Bondage - Wedgies - Anal Play - Humilation/Degradtion -Puppy Play - Collars/Leashes

DisLikes: Public - Shit - Scat - Blood - Friends/Family -Clothes/Bathroom Control - Illeagal

Limits: Mild Piss - Semi Public (Public Bathrooms)

18/Male/Gay/USA/Slave and Master

OWNED by Trainer89
BiPenguins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 05:27 AM   #1538
Daregurl42

The bullies drag you into a bathroom, strip you to your underwear, and tell you they're going to play 'up or down' then ask you to choose a direction.
Whenever you choose up, they wedgie you and spank your ass.
Whenever you choose down, they pull your underwear down to your ankles, force you onto all fours, and force you to masterbate in front of them but no cumming.
You may switch the direction whenever you want, but if you do cum the game is over.
The game will last 30 minutes they tell you and they warn you that if you do cum, you'll get a punishment (PM me if you cum)

Likes: Tit play/torture, light anal, light pain, petplay, toothpaste, age play, ice

Dislikes: Cornertime, medium pain and up, edging

Limits: Public, family, friends, extreme, messy (includes piss and poo), pics, videos

Toys: blindfold, handcuffs, household items
Daregurl42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 10:34 AM   #1539
winnerzwin210

Do your dare

Make mine long please

Only limits are....public....pain(I'll do little pain)...eating

Pm me poop and I'll poop my pants and put it somewhere on my body[/SIZE]
Pm me "MESSY" and I'll pour foods of your choice down my pants with video
If anyone wants videos of me so they can humiliate me on YouTube. Kik me @ redwings1335
winnerzwin210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 01:42 PM   #1540
Daregurl42

The bullies drag you into the bathroom and make you drink water, 1 cup every ten minutes. They strip you to your underwear and have you stand with legs spread and hands on your head until you piss yourself. They tell you if you poop yourself in front of them they'll give you an award (PM dare me if you crap yourself)

Likes: Tit play/torture, light anal, light pain, petplay, toothpaste, age play, ice

Dislikes: Cornertime, medium pain and up, edging

Limits: Public, family, friends, extreme, messy (includes piss and poo), pics, videos

Toys: blindfold, handcuffs, household items
Daregurl42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 08:44 PM   #1541
Crossdresser5
getDare Sweetheart

The bully's give us shoulder wedgie and spank you 50 times they then cover your pussy in toothpaste and give you a wedgie and spank you 25 more times and apply more toothpaste they then make you stand in the corner for 15 mins with toothpaste all over your pussyfoot and ass

Make mine humiliating and in my backyard and whole house
Likes Masturbation, wedgie, spanking, some pee, shower, little anal

Maybe scat (only sitting in it) hidden public ,cbt, messy
Limits public ,body writing, candles
Kik is jackmiller5569
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=7575
Blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74457
Crossdresser5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 06:06 AM   #1542
pantydabbler

the bullys storm into your house, catching you crossdressed. they immidiatly give you a bra connecting wedgie and strip you down to your undies to take you outside for a good spanking. they hold you down, and try to force you to mess your panties(if no poo they get bored and put 2 eggs down each side of your panties and force you to sit down and crush all eggs). the bullies laugh at your misery, you slip out to the barthroom to clean up. but the bullies turned of the hot water before they left

punishments: diaper in public(only pee), messy underwear, pictures/cam(no face), underwear controll

Limits: public, friend/family, anyone finding out, swirlies, heavy-pain, toys, poo eatin/play and pee drinking , anal, cum eating

kik: pantydabbler

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70330
pantydabbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 05:29 PM   #1543
DannyDuck

The bullies see you on getdare and make you do the last 5 dares of this thread for them to see.

Creativity please!

This is awkward.

:/

Username: dannyduck
Password: takethis
DannyDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 05:34 PM   #1544
SubSlutSophie

Eggs are on offer in the local shop. 3 bullies have a pack of eggs and decide you are gonna get it. They tie your hands together n your feet together and put a vibrator in a hole of your choice on full. They give you an egg to hold in your mouth and say if you flinch youll taste raw egg. They then tape your mouth. And pull your panties so high you try to squeal. Then they pelt eggs at you. At your pussy. Face. All over. Obe continues egg throwing whilst one of the others pulls the wedgie higher and the last one fucks you with the vibe.....did you crack the egg??

Please ignore likes n pick anything creative and realistic . Thanks.

Tasting Piss and Scat
Face
Blood
Overly Public
Family/Friends
Anything including Alcohol

Water, tied up, gagged, bound, discrete, both holes filled, new things, forced tasks, anything to help me lose weight, and anything else you like.

Ps. Gets extremely horny when drunk!!
SubSlutSophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 05:56 PM   #1545
winnerzwin210

I really like your dare.....do it and the 2 above
Id like a long messy one please

Only limits are....public....pain(I'll do little pain)...eating

Pm me poop and I'll poop my pants and put it somewhere on my body[/SIZE]
Pm me "MESSY" and I'll pour foods of your choice down my pants with video
If anyone wants videos of me so they can humiliate me on YouTube. Kik me @ redwings1335
winnerzwin210 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking, wedgie