Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 10-23-2019, 04:28 AM   #1501
Subbyprincess13

Quote:
Originally Posted by zctt View Post
Thank you for such a lovely report.
If you are still in then here is your next task.
Wet both nipples then use a rubber band to snap each one 38 times.
Phew! This one was rough. While I use my tack bra, binder clips, and spank my nipples quite a bit I don't generally use rubber bands because the sting is so much. But I am in a punishment thread right? I have small hair elastics so when I do these that's what I use. I did this in the morning as a nice painful wake-up. I got my nipples wet and began. I did 10 on the right before I was squirming around in pain so I switched to the left and did 10. Of course my nipples started to grow and get hard making the remaining snaps that much worse. I did the next 10 on the right and left then 10 after that. I looked down and had lovely red lines across my nipples where the rubber band had bitten into my tender skin. I decided to do the last 8 on each all out and pulled back as far as I could go (which means I snapped a couple of bands) I used my bite gag to bite down on as these were super harsh and I definitely squeeled a bit from the pain. Once I finished the 8 on my right I was dreading doing the left, but got right to it and started the final few no holds barred and broke a couple of bands on this side too. My nipples are nice and red and they sting so much! I've got a couple of red lines across each. This was a fun albeit very painful task! Thanks so much Zctt!! I'm definitely still in if you've got more for me and my abused breasts.

Kik: Subbyprincess13
Hangouts: [email protected]

Check out my likes, limits and toys here

PM Dares
Subbyprincess13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Subbyprincess13 for this post:
Old 10-23-2019, 04:41 AM   #1502
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subbyprincess13 View Post
Phew! This one was rough. While I use my tack bra, binder clips, and spank my nipples quite a bit I don't generally use rubber bands because the sting is so much. But I am in a punishment thread right? I have small hair elastics so when I do these that's what I use. I did this in the morning as a nice painful wake-up. I got my nipples wet and began. I did 10 on the right before I was squirming around in pain so I switched to the left and did 10. Of course my nipples started to grow and get hard making the remaining snaps that much worse. I did the next 10 on the right and left then 10 after that. I looked down and had lovely red lines across my nipples where the rubber band had bitten into my tender skin. I decided to do the last 8 on each all out and pulled back as far as I could go (which means I snapped a couple of bands) I used my bite gag to bite down on as these were super harsh and I definitely squeeled a bit from the pain. Once I finished the 8 on my right I was dreading doing the left, but got right to it and started the final few no holds barred and broke a couple of bands on this side too. My nipples are nice and red and they sting so much! I've got a couple of red lines across each. This was a fun albeit very painful task! Thanks so much Zctt!! I'm definitely still in if you've got more for me and my abused breasts.
Hello Subby. I have a task for you. Put 2 hairbrushes on the floor with the bristle side up and lay on them with your nipples touching the bristles for 20 minutes as soon as you're done put your tack bra on and lay on your belly putting your whole weight on your boobs for 15 minutes.
Have fun

Devil 😈

Likes: Pain play, Bondage, Public, Control, Insertions, Orgasm control/denial, Humiliation and degradation

Limits: Ageplay, Blackmail, roleplay, rape play

Kik: devildom1994

Proud Owner and Protector of Pouty_face
Devildom1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Devildom1994 for this post:
Old 10-23-2019, 05:13 AM   #1503
trenho
getDare Devil

for all:
take your bra size, the number will be how many spanks you have to do to each tit, the letter will be the implement:
No breaks allowed, hit hard.

a- wooden spoon
b - leather belt
c- spatula
d - cable
e,f,g - hand

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to trenho for this post:
Old 10-23-2019, 10:12 AM   #1504
Epicflail

I'm a 36D and will be in for a week

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM Dares

Every time I receive a PM I have to edge

Have you found a spelling mistake? PM me with a punishment!

I rarely check my kik but if you want to:
Kik: Epic_Flail_

Last edited by Epicflail; 10-23-2019 at 10:12 AM. Reason: spelling
Epicflail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 10:48 AM   #1505
Bob123321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicflail View Post
For a week, or until you get another punishment, you can't wear a bra and you must tease your nipples, and only your nipples for 10 minutes every night

Likes: Nipple play, bondage, edging, pics, switch, hidden public, pm dares

Limits: Outdoors, face, scat, illegal, permanent, family, work, CBT, pee

Females if you want to control my Max2 let me know!

Kik: bob1233233
Bob123321 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bob123321 for this post:
Old 10-23-2019, 02:52 PM   #1506
Subbyprincess13

Quote:
For 3 days of your choice everytime you use the restroom (when you're alone, and noise isn't an issue) you will kneel in front of it and remove your shirt and bra. Then lift the seat and place your right nipple on the edge. Then drop the seat down. Do this 5 times then switch nipples. I'd love to hear how it goes!
Enjoy!

PM Dares
Old 10-23-2019, 03:50 PM   #1507
trenho
getDare Devil

Quote:
Do my previous one and welcome!

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 04:52 AM   #1508
Subbyprincess13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildom1994 View Post
Hello Subby. I have a task for you. Put 2 hairbrushes on the floor with the bristle side up and lay on them with your nipples touching the bristles for 20 minutes as soon as you're done put your tack bra on and lay on your belly putting your whole weight on your boobs for 15 minutes.
Have fun

Devil 😈
Hi there Devildom! I did this task this morning as a wake up for the day. I've got 2 square brushes and laid them down. I set a timer and laid down. The first few minutes wasn't too bad. About 15 minutes in is when it started getting more painful. The last 5 were more painful. After that I had the tack bra ready to go and immediately laid on that.. I put my hands behind my back and let all my weight rest on my chest. This was harder especially with my tender breasts having already been resting in the bristles of my brushes. I could feel the tacks digging in especially into my nipples. I was staring down and the timer willing it to go faster. The last 2 minutes were so intense! Thanks for the task

PM Dares
Old 10-24-2019, 04:57 AM   #1509
Subbyprincess13

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
for all:
take your bra size, the number will be how many spanks you have to do to each tit, the letter will be the implement:
No breaks allowed, hit hard.

a- wooden spoon
b - leather belt
c- spatula
d - cable
e,f,g - hand
I did this task immediately after wearing my tack bra so my breasts were already very tender. According to your instructions I had 38 hard hits with my hand. Each slap was so painful there were lots of yelps during this punishment. By the end each tit was so very red! Putting my bra on to start the day is going to be brutal. Thank you for the task

PM Dares
Old 10-24-2019, 12:50 PM   #1510
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Hi there Devildom! I did this task this morning as a wake up for the day. I've got 2 square brushes and laid them down. I set a timer and laid down. The first few minutes wasn't too bad. About 15 minutes in is when it started getting more painful. The last 5 were more painful. After that I had the tack bra ready to go and immediately laid on that.. I put my hands behind my back and let all my weight rest on my chest. This was harder especially with my tender breasts having already been resting in the bristles of my brushes. I could feel the tacks digging in especially into my nipples. I was staring down and the timer willing it to go faster. The last 2 minutes were so intense! Thanks for the task
Beautiful report. Hope it was a good experience.
If you're still in for more dares, do this:

Put a clamp (notebook clamps) on each nipples and tie it together with a lace or a string. They must be tight enough to pull your boobs closer. Now put a regular clamp on your tongue and tie a string to it too. Now keep your head down and tongue out and connect the two strings. Make it really tight that nay movement of your head causes the strings to pull up. Stay like that for 13 minutes.
Good luck.

Devil 😈

Likes: Pain play, Bondage, Public, Control, Insertions, Orgasm control/denial, Humiliation and degradation

Limits: Ageplay, Blackmail, roleplay, rape play

Kik: devildom1994

Proud Owner and Protector of Pouty_face
Devildom1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Devildom1994 for this post:
Old 10-24-2019, 01:01 PM   #1511
zctt
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Thanks again for a great report. I would love to abuse your breast some. How about 38 spanks to each using your bath brush while in the bath. Make sure to dunk your breasts in the water before and after every 5th spank.

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers

Challenge me to a game of Battleship.
Record 53-52
zctt is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zctt for this post:
Old 10-25-2019, 05:36 AM   #1512
Subbyprincess13

Quote:
Thanks again for a great report. I would love to abuse your breast some. How about 38 spanks to each using your bath brush while in the bath. Make sure to dunk your breasts in the water before and after every 5th spank.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildom1994 View Post
Beautiful report. Hope it was a good experience.
If you're still in for more dares, do this:

Put a clamp (notebook clamps) on each nipples and tie it together with a lace or a string. They must be tight enough to pull your boobs closer. Now put a regular clamp on your tongue and tie a string to it too. Now keep your head down and tongue out and connect the two strings. Make it really tight that nay movement of your head causes the strings to pull up. Stay like that for 13 minutes.
Good luck.

Devil 😈
Hey there Zctt and Sir Devil,
Im going to be out of town, but I'll be back on Sunday and will finish your tasks then and send my report. If you'd like to add some more to have waiting for me for when I return home feel free. I won't be able to do anything while I'm gone so my boobs are going to get a rest feel free to make them pay for it on Sunday.

Thank you both for all your tasks!

~Subby

PM Dares
Old 10-28-2019, 01:13 PM   #1513
zctt
getDare Succubus

To everyone that is still in 100 spanks to each breast.

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers

Challenge me to a game of Battleship.
Record 53-52
zctt is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zctt for this post:
Old 10-29-2019, 04:49 AM   #1514
Subbyprincess13

Quote:
Hey Zctt!
Sorry it took so long. I did some breast torture on Sunday and Monday that really pushed my pain threshold. I figured what better way to keep pushing it than to do your dare. I don't generally do a lot of baths so I did a shower and every 5th hit I put it under the water. This definitely stung with the bath brush as I'd say that's probably my most harsh instrument at this point. I got through about 15 on each side before it was really painful. I started hitting random places all over to try and spread out the pain. Once I hit 30 on each I was wincing and yelping with every hit. Only 8 more to go I kept saying... I made those last 8 count and hit hard. Both my breasts are now beat red and very sore my nipples hurt just getting the water sprayed on them from the showerhead.
I see you posted a new one I'll try and do that one later today.
Thank you!

PM Dares
Old 10-30-2019, 10:02 PM   #1515
Subbyprincess13

Quote:
To everyone that is still in 100 spanks to each breast.
Hey Zctt! I had a day or so of rough punishment to my breasts after my trip so so that's why I've been off for a bit. I decided to give this a try since I for the most part gave them a break yesterday. Because I gave them somewhat of a break I decided to use the bath brush for this... Which I retrospect was not my best idea lol. I got about 30 in before it really started being pretty painful..by the time I hit 50 I grabbed my bite gag to give me something to bite down on to help absorb some of the pain. This helped but I still had so much to go! 20 more down and I was in the verge of tears. Only 30 more... I could do that right? I did 10 more on each side and my eyes started to water. I didn't want to admit defeat and I refused to go easy on myself. I laid on my bed and cuffed on hand to the head board and bit down hard and did the last 20 hard on my tit. I was just about in tears and switched to the other side cuffed my hand to the head board and finished my swats. By the end I had tears in my eyes I wasn't expecting this but I guess that's what I get for taking time off.
Thanks Zctt for the task! Keep them coming these tits need to stay abused

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breast punishment, breast size