Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-23-2020, 02:29 PM   #1486
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicSinner View Post
Oh gosh, I may have to set an alarm so i can witness the unveiling of your thread.

Um...please tell me that report comes with a disclaimer for those who cant cum without permission?
Sir has kindly informed me about the POSSIBILITY that he may post the thread tonight. I then kindly informed you before I go hide.

No disclaimers on my reports except to not get punished by evil thread-organisers. Squirming is assumed, especially for those that can't cum. Which is most of the gang at this point.
Old 12-23-2020, 02:29 PM   #1487
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Would that disclaimer stop you from reading it though? I'm sure you'll happily squirm along and leave a small puddle of your own

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 02:31 PM   #1488
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Awe.......did I miss all the fun banter while I was at work???
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 02:33 PM   #1489
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
Sir has kindly informed me about the POSSIBILITY that he may post the thread tonight. I then kindly informed you before I go hide.

No disclaimers on my reports except to not get punished by evil thread-organisers. Squirming is assumed, especially for those that can't cum. Which is most of the gang at this point.
Ohhhh...I'll certainly have to keep an eye out. And no hiding for you! Shame on the lack of disclaimer but I think the punishment warning is just as needed. Not sure with my track record I can avoid it, but I'm sure a punishment from you would be quite um squirm worthy and evil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Would that disclaimer stop you from reading it though? I'm sure you'll happily squirm along and leave a small puddle of your own
Um...

21/Straight Female/ Sub

Still Exploring my Likes/ Dislikes/ Limits
AngelicSinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 03:14 PM   #1490
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Maybe the new thread is online, while Addi is writing the report for this thread....

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 03:45 PM   #1491
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Default Report: An Anal Story by Numbers

Blue's lovely thread earned me two punishments: one for 4 keywords (see below) and one for losing the blind posting contest. The first one was, well, evil. Fair's fair, it matches the evil rules I put on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub
You remember all those lovely gifts you have given me? I think it's time I return some of them

I want you to take a nice and comfortable dildo, the one that feels the absolute nicest to use on your ass. You are going to be spending 20 full minutes fucking your ass with it. Go at a consistent pleasant speed and don't slow down. However, you are NOT allowed to edge.

Now I'm a 100% sure that you will be getting very close to edges of edges at several occasions. In fact, I'm counting on it. This is not a failure, this is design. Each time you get to an edge of an edge, stop the time and take out the dildo. Take a minute to clean it with your mouth before resuming your fucking.

Once you finished your 20 minutes, you will be on no-touch for at least an hour. Happy writhing!

I got to do this task today, and I’m pretty sure it’s just a coincidence that it’s getting me even more desperate before my thread. Let me tell you the numbers first, because they tell a story all on their own:

8 days of no-touch and 9 days denial prior to this task
20 cumulative minutes anal without edging for which I needed 24 rounds
Averaging 50 seconds before I almost reached an edge and had to stop
Shortest time to the edge of an edge: 22 seconds
First and longest time to reach the edge of an edge: 1 minute and 30 seconds

I knew this task was going to be evil from the moment I read it. Anal without edges is…hard on me, as I already discovered thanks to some previous tasks. Sucking on a dildo hardly helps cool me down either, especially when it just fucked me in the ass. That being said, I did appreciate the breaks though I knew they’d lengthen this task considerably.

Given that the key word in blue’s instructions seemed to be ‘comfortable’, I got comfortable on my side on the bed with my 9 inch dildo and my phone for timekeeping and reporting to Sir. I knew I was in trouble when I hit the first stop after one and a half minute. Knowing every next edge of an edge was going to come faster as I got more desperate. I sucked my dildo for a minute and hit a new round on my stopwatch app. Forty seconds. At this point I was firmly beyond squirming, dripping wet, and already shaking like a reed. By the fourth sucking break, my nails were digging in my thigh because I was still not allowed to touch and it took all my focus not to while my ass was clenching around emptiness and I had a dildo fucking my mouth. It was impossible to keep my hips still at that point and the wetness had spread from my untouched pussy to my inner thighs.

Somewhere around the 15 cumulative minute mark, I was covered in goosebumps all the time from the pleasure of sliding the dildo into my ass. I had only lubed up once for the entire task, as I found my drool worked just fine for every new round. That also meant a great deal more friction, feeling every inch thrust in my ass. It was around this time that I hit rounds that barely lasted more than 20 seconds, and that was while I was trying to keep a ‘comfortable’, not too fast pace.

I found a way of hitting less sensitive spots by angling the dildo differently and was helped by an increasingly sore ass, and still I kept hitting the edge of an edge in what felt like mere moments. I was shivering, moaning, gripping my sheets while fucking and my thighs while sucking, desperate, absolutely fucking desperate to at the very least edge.

Somehow I survived over an hour of blissful torture without hitting an actual edge, though I was very close a few times, going from pleasure to near-edge in one thrust. Then there was one more element to the task, the one that had seemed the simplest going in: no touch for one hour. I knew it’d be frustrating, but thought nothing more of it.

Until my body realised all the pent-up bliss had nowhere to go. No orgasm. No edges. Not even a touch. It’s hard to describe what happened, but my body shut down on me. I crashed into exhaustion laced with desperation, a kind of haze that I had a hard time breaking out of. It took me a lot of comfort from Sir, a nap and a shower to function again.

Thank you, blue. That was one delightfully evil punishment.
Old 12-23-2020, 04:50 PM   #1492
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

That was way more intense for you than I expected Addi. I would have loved nothing less than to scrap that last hour and let you explode with pleasure instead of being denied if I knew it would hit that hard for you. Thank you DM for getting her though it, and thank you Addi for the lovely report. It's making me squirm and smile.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 12-23-2020, 05:17 PM   #1493
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Sounds very intense! Great job finishing and glad DM was there to help you through the end!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 12-24-2020, 12:19 AM   #1494
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Loved your report, Addi. Suffice it to say, my report is much shorter in length as the punishment was received privately. I just wanted to publicly announce that Mr. McMeanieFace is mean and now I can't cum for 12 hours! I know, I know... nowhere near as bad as many of you are dealing with. But still. Had to whine and cry somewhere!

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 02:17 AM   #1495
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
Loved your report, Addi. Suffice it to say, my report is much shorter in length as the punishment was received privately. I just wanted to publicly announce that Mr. McMeanieFace is mean and now I can't cum for 12 hours! I know, I know... nowhere near as bad as many of you are dealing with. But still. Had to whine and cry somewhere!
The denied section is over to your left. It’s getting to be a large group

PM Dares

Toys
Old 12-24-2020, 03:25 AM   #1496
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Join our exclusive club, Lola. We're a very inclusive and fun bunch. And we have cookies
Old 12-24-2020, 03:46 AM   #1497
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
Join our exclusive club, Lola. We're a very inclusive and fun bunch. And we have cookies
Now how do we turn that 12 hours into 12 days?

Today makes 2 weeks since I last orgasmed!

Freshly baked gingerbread cookies in the denied section this morning to go with coffee

PM Dares

Toys
Old 12-24-2020, 10:12 AM   #1498
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Now how do we turn that 12 hours into 12 days?

Today makes 2 weeks since I last orgasmed!

Freshly baked gingerbread cookies in the denied section this morning to go with coffee
Me? Join the denial club? I don't know if cookies are enough to entice me over...

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 10:15 AM   #1499
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Me? Join the denial club? I don't know if cookies are enough to entice me over...
They are really good cookies.......
What are your favorites, we will stock them, for you

PM Dares

Toys
Old 12-24-2020, 10:26 AM   #1500
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
They are really good cookies.......
What are your favorites, we will stock them, for you