Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: KinkyAmy’s DAILY Slave Rules (X = # of votes) – Please vote now!
Recite & write daily slave mantra (X/5 sentences) within 1h of waking up 13 3.26%
Chastity belt/no touching/no cumming (except 10 - 10/X orgasms) 63 15.79%
Daily exercise for X mins (max. 1h/day) 22 5.51%
Limit on washing to 30 - X times over the month (min. 5 washes) 29 7.27%
Study X pages per day and/or work for X mins per day 9 2.26%
Cannot use the toilet to piss at home, and must save all piss up to X litres 62 15.54%
Naked with collar for X hours per day 46 11.53%
Eat all meals from a bowl on the floor (no hands or cutlery), plus X meals directly from body 46 11.53%
Flash pussy/tits/ass in communal stairwell/hallway/balcony for 10X seconds 85 21.30%
Slap face, tits and pussy combined X + n times (n = # of days since thread started) 24 6.02%
Voters: 399. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-14-2021, 10:15 AM   #136
chipper498

Adding another hour. Really excited to see how this actually goes.
I am an 25/M and I will do most dares given to me. For toys I have a fleshlight, prostate massager, 3 butt plugs, clothespins, 2 sets of hand cuffs, and household supplies
chipper498 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 12:38 PM   #137
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

Adding another 2 hours plugged
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 03:08 PM   #138
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

Another 2 hours skank!
Old 12-14-2021, 04:51 PM   #139
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

Hey Amy

I just made an account especially for this thread so I could vote! Really like how daring you are and how much you are willing to do for your masters.

For an extreme+ dare I had the follow in mind:

Go on a bus as the closest bus stop of your house and sit next to window where it isn’t that crowded. I hope the windows can be openend in buses where you live, If that is the case than every time the bus leaves a bus stop you have to throw one piece of clothing out of the window. When the bus leaves the next bus stop you throw again a piece of clothing out of that window until you are naked. Now when you are naked you wait for the next bus stop and get out of the bus.
Now have fun collecting all of your clothes and go home

For this dear you need to wear at least 6 pieces of clothes, shoes and socks are counting as one.
You can decide on what time you want to do this dear.

* If the windows can’t be open than throw your clothes one by one out of the door when in opens on the busstop

Hope you like this dare and have fun doing it

Last edited by ElTigre; 12-14-2021 at 05:11 PM.
ElTigre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 04:57 PM   #140
axel990

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElTigre View Post
Hey Amy

I just made an account especially for this thread so I could vote! Really like how daring you are and how much you are willing to do for your masters!

Where can I put my suggestion for the Extreme+ dares?
Hey that's awesome man, welcome to the thread and to getDare.

You can post any suggestions here, send them to the slut directly via PM or you can send them to me in a PM, as I'm one of the Masters from the Board of Masters that the slut set up to help guide her through the whole experience.
axel990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 05:42 PM   #141
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

I had another extreme+ dare in my mind:

Everytime this slut wants to wash her clothes she has to throw a d6:

1: slut can watch her clothes like she normally does
2: slut has to wash her clothes in de toilet
3: slut has to was her clothes in the washing machine but instead of laundry detergent the slut has to use her own pee
4: everytime slut used the toilet (if aloud) she can’t flush, during the evening she cas wash her clothes in the toilet
5. After slut poops she has to clean her as with the clothes she want to wash. After that she can flush the poof first and after flush the clothes in the “clean” toilet water
6. Slut has the wash her clothes in the bath after Bucket Challenge III from the extreme dare (if Bucket challenge dare haven’t been don’t yes she has to wait washing her clothes until that dare is done, slut can not wash her clothes or throw another time before this wash is done).
Old 12-14-2021, 09:47 PM   #142
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Thank you Sirs for all your votes!! The slut didn’t expect it to get this far before even starting the month of regret! (FYI - the slut plans to start from Thursday, ie tomorrow!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
"Also the slut notices that the slave mantra has finally reached 5 votes, equating to one slave mantra sentence."
how about this:

It is here for the pleasure of getdare users
It can only hope to be worthy of their attention
Its filth and failure are fitting Its pathetic actions
Thank you Sir - this is great and very degrading. If the masters are happy, then the slut will start saying this from tomorrow!

Quote:
Hey Amy

I just made an account especially for this thread so I could vote! Really like how daring you are and how much you are willing to do for your masters.

For an extreme+ dare I had the follow in mind:

Go on a bus as the closest bus stop of your house and sit next to window where it isn’t that crowded. I hope the windows can be openend in buses where you live, If that is the case than every time the bus leaves a bus stop you have to throw one piece of clothing out of the window. When the bus leaves the next bus stop you throw again a piece of clothing out of that window until you are naked. Now when you are naked you wait for the next bus stop and get out of the bus.
Now have fun collecting all of your clothes and go home

For this dear you need to wear at least 6 pieces of clothes, shoes and socks are counting as one.
You can decide on what time you want to do this dear.

* If the windows can’t be open than throw your clothes one by one out of the door when in opens on the busstop

Hope you like this dare and have fun doing it
Thank you Sir, and welcome to GetDare!!

This dare sounds amazing, although it is well past the sluts limits (and would probably be illegal in UK). The slut doesn’t actually want to be caught exposed (by person or CCTV) - rather having a low risk of being seen (that FEELS like a high risk). Do you have a less public alternative?

You may also like one of the existing extreme dares which sounds similar - #115. Walk of Shame

Quote:
I had another extreme+ dare in my mind:

Everytime this slut wants to wash her clothes she has to throw a d6:

1: slut can watch her clothes like she normally does
2: slut has to wash her clothes in de toilet
3: slut has to was her clothes in the washing machine but instead of laundry detergent the slut has to use her own pee
4: everytime slut used the toilet (if aloud) she can’t flush, during the evening she cas wash her clothes in the toilet
5. After slut poops she has to clean her as with the clothes she want to wash. After that she can flush the poof first and after flush the clothes in the “clean” toilet water
6. Slut has the wash her clothes in the bath after Bucket Challenge III from the extreme dare (if Bucket challenge dare haven’t been don’t yes she has to wait washing her clothes until that dare is done, slut can not wash her clothes or throw another time before this wash is done).
Thank you Sir! The slut likes your ideas although they are very tough!!

The slut isn’t accepting new rules, only new dares. However this could be a dare with a time limit, eg the next 3 times it needs to wash its clothes?

Couple of additional points:
- the slut would normally wash clothes in the washing machine, so assume that’s what #1 refers to
- to avoid bacteria from inside the toilet, could the slut use a bucket with water (for #2)?
- the slut has another rule that it cannot use the toilet so #4 may not work (and same risk of bacteria from toilet). Could maybe use a bucket with piss instead?
- the slut could do #3 with the washing machine but it probably would just wash the piss right away during the washing cycle, even without detergent. Does Sir want to change that one?
- scat is one of the sluts limits so cannot do #5, sorry Sir
- is there anything that forces the slut to wash its clothes? It has a lot of clothes so may just keep wearing new things lol

Keep the ideas coming! Once you understand the sluts circumstances and limits sure you will have some perfect dares Sir!
kinkyamy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 02:30 AM   #143
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyamy View Post

Thank you Sir, and welcome to GetDare!!

This dare sounds amazing, although it is well past the sluts limits (and would probably be illegal in UK). The slut doesn’t actually want to be caught exposed (by person or CCTV) - rather having a low risk of being seen (that FEELS like a high risk). Do you have a less public alternative?

You may also like one of the existing extreme dares which sounds similar - #115. Walk of Shame

Thank you Sir! The slut likes your ideas although they are very tough!!

The slut isn’t accepting new rules, only new dares. However this could be a dare with a time limit, eg the next 3 times it needs to wash its clothes?

Couple of additional points:
- the slut would normally wash clothes in the washing machine, so assume that’s what #1 refers to
- to avoid bacteria from inside the toilet, could the slut use a bucket with water (for #2)?
- the slut has another rule that it cannot use the toilet so #4 may not work (and same risk of bacteria from toilet). Could maybe use a bucket with piss instead?
- the slut could do #3 with the washing machine but it probably would just wash the piss right away during the washing cycle, even without detergent. Does Sir want to change that one?
- scat is one of the sluts limits so cannot do #5, sorry Sir
- is there anything that forces the slut to wash its clothes? It has a lot of clothes so may just keep wearing new things lol

Keep the ideas coming! Once you understand the sluts circumstances and limits sure you will have some perfect dares Sir!

Walk of shame III
I understand that it is quite a risky dare so why not instead of the bus use your car. After every 5 minutes drive slut throws one of her clothes out of the car window. The following order doesn’t matter as long as slut throws her trousers with a spare key of her car in the pocket first. After slut threw away her last piece of clothing she had to drive until she find a parking spot. Before slut gets lf the car she will leave het window a tiny bit open, than she will throw her car key threw the window. Now slut has to collect her clothes and key to be able to get back in her car. When sluts finds one her clothes she has to throw a coin (H) throw piece of clothes to the nearest bin (T) slut can wear it. When slut has to throw away her trousers she can take her car keys out first.

Laundry day:
Well let’s change this dare a little bit than:

As I suppose the slut washed your laundry once week, the next 3 times sluts is going to wash she has to wash all of here clothes, towels and sheets. Slut has to throw a D6 to see how she will was her laundry

1. Just normal like slut always wash her clothes I her washing machine

2. In a bucket of piss

3. Empty used garbage bags and put your laundry in there and close the bag. Laundry stays like this for 2 hours

4. In a bucket of vomit

5. Perform a piss enema and empty it over your Landry

6. If bucketchallenge III already is performed wash your clothes in the bathtub for one hour, if Bucketchallenge III wasn’t performed yet or the bathtub is clean slut has to perform 2,3,4 and 5 to wash her clothes.

Hope this slut will be able to perform this dares and enjoys doing them
Old 12-15-2021, 04:36 AM   #144
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

It all begins tomorrow this will be fun
LeeXi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 04:59 AM   #145
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Looks like everything is ready to start indeed. You'll need to learn 5 new slave positions as dare number 1: we can't judge which ones that should be as... we don't know which ones you already know...
ltakltak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 07:34 AM   #146
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Walk of shame III
I understand that it is quite a risky dare so why not instead of the bus use your car. After every 5 minutes drive slut throws one of her clothes out of the car window. The following order doesn’t matter as long as slut throws her trousers with a spare key of her car in the pocket first. After slut threw away her last piece of clothing she had to drive until she find a parking spot. Before slut gets lf the car she will leave het window a tiny bit open, than she will throw her car key threw the window. Now slut has to collect her clothes and key to be able to get back in her car. When sluts finds one her clothes she has to throw a coin (H) throw piece of clothes to the nearest bin (T) slut can wear it. When slut has to throw away her trousers she can take her car keys out first.

Laundry day:
Well let’s change this dare a little bit than:

As I suppose the slut washed your laundry once week, the next 3 times sluts is going to wash she has to wash all of here clothes, towels and sheets. Slut has to throw a D6 to see how she will was her laundry

1. Just normal like slut always wash her clothes I her washing machine

2. In a bucket of piss

3. Empty used garbage bags and put your laundry in there and close the bag. Laundry stays like this for 2 hours

4. In a bucket of vomit

5. Perform a piss enema and empty it over your Landry

6. If bucketchallenge III already is performed wash your clothes in the bathtub for one hour, if Bucketchallenge III wasn’t performed yet or the bathtub is clean slut has to perform 2,3,4 and 5 to wash her clothes.

Hope this slut will be able to perform this dares and enjoys doing them
Thank you Sir!! The slut can’t drive otherwise the first dare would be just about manageable!!

Re the second one, this is super tough but fair enough for an EXTREME+ dare is the masters agree to this one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeXi View Post
It all begins tomorrow this will be fun
Yes Sir!! The slut is very excited!! It will start the rules from tomorrow and will probably do a few of the easier dares to kick off!

The slut is still working Thurs and Fri so won’t be as free during the day. After Friday, the slut is free to play until late January!! (But will need to go home to parents around Christmas)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
Looks like everything is ready to start indeed. You'll need to learn 5 new slave positions as dare number 1: we can't judge which ones that should be as... we don't know which ones you already know...
Yes Sir. Although note that the slut doesn’t need to do the dares in order, as this would likely lead to delays where some days need particular conditions or preparation.
Old 12-15-2021, 09:09 AM   #147
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

I noticed I didn't posted today yet. 2 more hours plugged slut!
Old 12-15-2021, 09:22 AM   #148
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Thank you Sir. To confirm the sluts BFs flight has departed and it is on its way home too. Should be back in a few hours.

Then the month of regret starts tomorrow when the slut wakes up!!
Old 12-15-2021, 09:38 AM   #149
axel990

Oh that is very good slut, and as a cherry on top of the start I would have to say that you will be adding that max extra votes for the location of the thread, as it is on the top now, and I think we can manage to keep it there until the slut gets home .

So be sure to post the tally of those as well once you are home.
Old 12-15-2021, 11:58 AM   #150
axel990

Oh and this master has just remembered that he can add some clamped time and ass stretching for the slut as a level 6 member 😉

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
extreme, humiliation, pain, public, slave