Old 01-30-2021, 02:35 AM   #136
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Pee dice:
-Get into public toilet, pick the the stall that has a mirror in front of it
-Don't close the door
-Sit on the toilet bowl naked
-Play Playlist with earphones
-Raise your legs in the air and use your inner elbows to hold them.
-Touch yourself slow and steady. Sometimes your clit, sometimes only near it and sometimes your ass entrance.

Now maybe you're wondering about which playlist that I mean, you need to make one containing:
-Relaxing music, cut it in the middle
-Footstep sfx
-Audio of people talking
-Audio without sound
-Audio of moaning
The exact number is in your choice but at least each category should have three. Don't choose a long one, two or three minutes should be enough.

When you play them, use shuffle so you don't know which one will be played next and giving an illusion that someone is coming or is nearby.

-You need to be slow when relaxing or audio without sounds is playing
-When the audio of footstep/moaning/talking is playing, start to raise your tempo and play it more roughly. Like you are currently touching your ass but footstep sfx is playing so you will start to insert a finger or two.
-You're not allowed to directly see your lower lips, use the mirror in front of you. If the mirror is too high, observe your facial expression.
-You can finally pee after you come

Hardmode:
-Use blindfold so you can't check if the sound is really come from your phone or not
The following user says Thank You to Akitawa for this post:
Old 01-30-2021, 03:08 AM   #137
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

Not fair to leave you hanging without enough dares to go to the toilet when needed so here's 1 more

1)Go to the toilet in your house, once there get naked and masturbate while fucking your ass with 2 fingers untill you edge. After peeing gather your clothes and WALK back to your room naked.
3) You must pee nude while outside. And it cannot be anywhere on your property.
2) Go to a public toilet and enter the male toilets and don't lock the door.
In the stall get naked before you can pee.
4) Go to the park, find the most public place you are comfortable with, and strip to your panties. Lie back on the ground with your legs spread, and masturbate. You may pee when you reach the edge. Then take your panties off and update the thread before returning home.
Gutterpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Gutterpunk for this post:
Old 01-30-2021, 05:44 AM   #138
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for these new dares! I am looking forward to trying them.

As for my dare to stay nude until 11AM today, I have failed. Being as my sister is home, my parents made plans for the morning so I can’t stay nude. I understand that I will be getting a punishment for this and accept whatever punishment I may deserve.

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Limits: anything illegal, extreme exposure. Pain (needles) Photos or videos.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 08:06 AM   #139
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Sport Shuttlecock

I'll make your day difficult for you. Edge once in the morning and for the entire day, you need to wear thong backward. Don't forget to occasionally pull your thong up when you can.
Old 01-30-2021, 12:42 PM   #140
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
I'll make your day difficult for you. Edge once in the morning and for the entire day, you need to wear thong backward. Don't forget to occasionally pull your thong up when you can.
Thanks for this dare but unfortunately I don’t own any thongs. I’d be happy to try any other dares you may have in mind though

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Old 01-30-2021, 12:47 PM   #141
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
I was thinking of what you said about trying different things and I tried to find something you hadn't done yet. In your house find a piece of food that is phallic shaped (banana, cucumber, etc) and use it to masturbate. Once you have finished with it you could either eat it or put it back, either way, you can't clean it. If you put it back, you can clean it the next day
I’ve completed this dare. I used a cucumber that I bought at the store. As I wasn’t inserting it, I rubbed it on the outside of my slit and then over my clit. I also put it down flat on my bed and positioned my slit above it and began rocking back and forth. It was great and the cucumber was pretty wet. I ended up eating some of it. It was so wet so didn’t want to put it back and eating it made it kinda fun too!

19 F

Old 01-30-2021, 04:43 PM   #142
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

As a punishment for not lasting until 11am while nude, you must wear a bra connection wedgie all day tomorrow any time you are not nude.

Also for another dare, do the last dare I gave you (masturbating face down/ass up while fingering your ass) But it must be done outside nude away from your property and your ass must be facing the street. Also you should leave you clothes inside as usual.

If you have to hide when someone is coming, that is fine. But after you finish hiding and reassume the position. You must apply 25 spanks to each cheek before you can continue masturbating. And remember, you must cum with your finger still in your ass. Enjoy!

Likes - Wedgies, Embarrassment, Exhibitionism, Edging w/ payoff
Dislikes - Pain
Limits - Other People, Pee/Poop, Pics/Vids
Willing to do - Anal, Hidden Public, Self-Facial

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
NotMe237 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NotMe237 for this post:
Old 01-30-2021, 05:13 PM   #143
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lushrant View Post
Thanks for this dare but unfortunately I don’t own any thongs. I’d be happy to try any other dares you may have in mind though
Too bad then here another one, find a good position near a window or glasswall and bring a pillow. Get naked except your panties. Do a doggy style, raise you ass high and rest your head to your pillow. Use your phone to record your facial expression. Manstrubate by playing with your ass. Bonus point if you know there's a slight chance for someone to see you. Don't forget to write a review regarding your video too.
The following user says Thank You to Akitawa for this post:
Old 01-31-2021, 07:34 AM   #144
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Too bad then here another one, find a good position near a window or glasswall and bring a pillow. Get naked except your panties. Do a doggy style, raise you ass high and rest your head to your pillow. Use your phone to record your facial expression. Manstrubate by playing with your ass. Bonus point if you know there's a slight chance for someone to see you. Don't forget to write a review regarding your video too.
I have completed this dare. I did it last night, in my living room, against a window facing my backyard. This was super risky since my sister is at home for the weekend and could have walked out at any time. This made it feel more daring and actually more fun. The idea of being able to be caught turned me on. I setup the video to record my face. Watching it back was fun. For whatever reason, my face turns kinda red whenever I play with myself. I could also see my breathing change, from slow to a heavy breathing. I was trying not to make any noise when I came, so you could see me trying to fight that in the video.

I will keep trying dares thought out the day and update everybody on them. I have the wedgie in right now and will keep it that way for the day.

Thank you everyone for all of the dares and keep them coming. I like how they seem to be getting a little more extreme all the time and are really challenging me to explore now things.

As for the pee dares, I’ve noticed most of them are not dares that I can just stop what I’m doing at anytime and do. Because of this, I think I’m going to end the pee challenge and just do the dares as they come in. I will still attempt every pee dare that was previously added to this and update on how they go.

19 F

Last edited by Lushrant; 01-31-2021 at 07:40 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 01-31-2021, 08:42 AM   #145
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I have completed this dare. I did it last night, in my living room, against a window facing my backyard. This was super risky since my sister is at home for the weekend and could have walked out at any time. This made it feel more daring and actually more fun. The idea of being able to be caught turned me on. I setup the video to record my face. Watching it back was fun. For whatever reason, my face turns kinda red whenever I play with myself. I could also see my breathing change, from slow to a heavy breathing. I was trying not to make any noise when I came, so you could see me trying to fight that in the video.
Nice report, glad to hear that you like my dare. Imagine what will people think if they see your red face. If instead of camera, there was a mirror in front of you, would it turn you more?
Old 01-31-2021, 08:47 AM   #146
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Nice report, glad to hear that you like my dare. Imagine what will people think if they see your red face. If instead of camera, there was a mirror in front of you, would it turn you more?
I don’t know about more. I think what really turned me on was being able to go back and watch it. Also being in a position where I could have easily been caught by my sister was a really big turn on too. I’ve already gone back and watches the video a few more times.

19 F

Old 01-31-2021, 11:59 AM   #147
grannyd16
Prodigy

If you want an excuse to rewatch it more, why don't you try editing it
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to grannyd16 for this post:
Old 01-31-2021, 01:20 PM   #148
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutterpunk View Post
I got 1 pee dare for you:

Go to a public toilet and enter the male toilets and don't lock the door.
I have completed this today. I did it at the public bathrooms at the park by my house. I striped completely and left the door unlocked. I got naked then peed and redressed. Nobody was around and nobody came into the bathroom, so this was a pretty easy one to complete.

19 F

Old 01-31-2021, 04:34 PM   #149
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I have completed this today. I did it at the public bathrooms at the park by my house. I striped completely and left the door unlocked. I got naked then peed and redressed. Nobody was around and nobody came into the bathroom, so this was a pretty easy one to complete.
Good, don't want to make going to the toilet too difficult... Still roling a dice for each toilet visit?
If so, allow me to add to the ones you've already got:

1) Just go to the toilet wherever you are... But leave the door completely open
2) Go to the toilet in your house, once there get naked and masturbate while fucking your ass with 2 fingers untill you edge. After peeing gather your clothes and WALK back to your room naked.
3) You must pee nude while outside. And it cannot be anywhere on your property.
4) Go to a public toilet and enter the male toilets and don't lock the door.
5) Go to the park, find the most public place you are comfortable with, and strip to your panties. Lie back on the ground with your legs spread, and masturbate. You may pee when you reach the edge. Then take your panties off and update the thread before returning home.
6) get naked and get on all fours like a dog. Dogs don't pee on a toilet, hell dogs don't even pee inside. On all fours crawl outside, find a suitable bush/tree/chair/whatever it is dogs pee on, lift your leg an pee doggy style. Once done crawl back inside before getting dressed.
Gutterpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 04:45 PM   #150
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Sign Roll your fate..

DARE LINK

Just a simple dice dare, with a certain risk involved (can be made bigger or smaller depending on your crave for excitement..).

For all the 4 or more dice rolls, go here, and post the link to the result before it is finished: https://play-link.com/random/ and pick "List" and enter a list of 6 rows, with one number in each row (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6), then set the time to 20 minutes, push the "Lock in" button and post the link to the result page here. Repeat this 3 more times at least and wait...

Roll 1: Where you are going
Roll 2: What to wear
Roll 3, 4, 5?: What to do

Have fun!!

Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk