Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Lounge Games

Old 05-24-2009, 08:27 PM   #136
LilDevil

13. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle and a wig
LilDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 10:00 PM   #137
LilAngel
getDare Addict

14. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig and a mouse.

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS
LilAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 10:01 PM   #138
LilDevil

14. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, and a sheet of paper
Old 05-25-2009, 01:00 AM   #139
LilAngel
getDare Addict

16. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper and an ice pack.

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS
Old 05-25-2009, 01:18 AM   #140
PinkLudeGal

17. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, and toothpaste.
I don't have a webcam
I don't send out pictures either.
So please don't ask.
PinkLudeGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 01:16 PM   #141
cheese101
getDare Sweetheart

Default hi

18. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, and a half pound of one week old potato salad

Foot play, Pain, Pet play, Ass play (new to it), Nipple torture, Cbt, Pegs (clamps) play, Humiliation, Degradation, Cum play, Complete control,

Dislikes:
X dressing, Piss play, , Bondage play, Wax play, Semi-Public

Limits:

Full public, Blood, Permanent damage, Family, Messy
cheese101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 01:41 PM   #142
LittleRayRay
getDare Sweetheart

19. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, and 'moms" bread
LittleRayRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 01:46 PM   #143
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

20. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread and an alarm clock.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 01:48 PM   #144
The Evil Porlo
Distinguished Member

Arrow

21 I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, alarm clock and a condom.

1. Your boss is always yelling, "I wanna see your ass in here by 8:00!"
2. "I'd love to chip in, but I left my wallet in my pants."
3. You want to see if it's like the dream.
4. People stop stealing your pens after they've seen where you keep them.
5. Diverts attention from the fact that you also came to work drunk.
6. Gives "bad hair day" a whole new meaning.
7. No one steals your chair.

Stories posted by me:

Snapchat - MySlaveBoys
KIK - TommyPDaddy

www . into dare . com / chats
The Evil Porlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 02:30 PM   #145
LittleRayRay
getDare Sweetheart

22. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, alarm clock, a condom, and a night light
LittleRayRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:47 PM   #146
@ppl3

Send a message via MSN to @ppl3 Send a message via Yahoo to @ppl3

23. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light and a.... Ducati 1098 R
@ppl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:50 PM   #147
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

24. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike and sellotape.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 05:59 PM   #148
LilAngel
getDare Addict

25. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape and an invisible cape.

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS
Old 05-25-2009, 06:09 PM   #149
LilDevil

26. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape and
a bookshelf
Old 05-25-2009, 11:27 PM   #150
erick92
Distinguished Member

27. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf and a flogger.

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk