Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-08-2010, 10:42 PM   #136
jess_i_kka
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to jess_i_kka

So this last Friday the weather was going to be bad and my Dom, Steve, decided that we would not go to the club. I was happy because I really hate that place and I was like in day 2 of my period and didn't want to go anyway. (My nipples were very sensitive and my flow was heavy and I had cramps). So I got to his house and did my chores and we had some chinese take-out. Then Steve told me that we were going to play a game. I told Steve that I was having my period and he said that would be ok.

The game we were going to play was terrorist. Steve told me that I was to write a secret on a piece of paper. I was a terrorist that he captured. It was about 9 pm and he had 6 hours to get the secret out of me or some terrorist act would happen. He was "authorized" to use any means possible to get the secret. If I could hold out for the full 6 hours he would let me use his credit card to take out 3 friends to a really good dinner. If I told the secret I would have to do something that was beyond my "limits." I asked him what I would have to do and he said I would have to be his "human toilet" for 8 hours after I told the secret. This did not surprise me. Steve is obsessed with bathroom things. I think I already wrote that he doesn't let me close the bathroom door when I'm at his place.

So I wrote the secret and he started. I could see he had this planned. At first, he tied my hands behind my back and one leg to the hands. I was then forced to stand on my right leg. He left me like that for a half hour which really hurt. Then he undressed me and made me get into an ice cold shower. I shivered like mad and when I was allowed to get out my lips were blue. But I didn't tell the secret. Then he tied me to a chair. I had my arms behind my back and my legs spread apart. I was there for a long time. He saw the string from my tampon and pulled it out. This was a mistake because I had a fairly heavy flow. He did the usual, hair pulling and nipple torture. I usually don't mind him pulling on my nipples and stuff but they were particularly sensitive so I was crying a lot. He realized that it hurt a lot so he did more. His improvised nipple clamps are the black paper binding clips. He put them on and I thought that was going to do it but I held back. After a while he saw he wasn't getting anywhere. He untied me and tied me to this coffee table he has that's about as long as I am tall. He started spanking me with a belt and ended with a cane. I was having a particularly hard cramp that wasn't helped because I had to lay straight and couldn't bend over which helps me sometimes. It was this that finally caused me to break. I held out for 4 1/2 hours. So from about 2:30 until 10:30 in the morning I had to be his human toilette.

I hope next week we go back to the club.
jess_i_kka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:04 PM   #137
hellohello

How many times did he use you as his toilet in that 8 hours? And was it just urine?
hellohello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 04:56 PM   #138
jess_i_kka
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellohello View Post
How many times did he use you as his toilet in that 8 hours? And was it just urine?
Would rather not get into it. It was humiliating and while I hated the acts I got off on the humiliation.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:56 PM   #139
Henhen28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess_i_kka View Post
After the club we went back to Steve's where he was incredibly horny from watching all the BDSM going on. He had missionary sex with me (which really hurt because of my butt being so sore) and fell asleep.
When you have sex with Steve, do you use a condom? I think you should if you don't (what if he get's you pregnant???).
Henhen28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:27 AM   #140
jess_i_kka
Account Banned

So last Sunday was Valentine's Day and since Monday was a federal holiday and Kevin had off from work, he drove up to see me. He was coming on Saturday. I had asked Steve (my Dom) if I could have off on Friday, one of our regular days, and he said no.

I begged him if he could not do anything that would mark up my body when I got there bc he knew I was seeing Kevin. He wouldn't tell me and had me do my chores. Then he told me there would be some tests of loyalty I would have to endure. He first had me shower in an ice cold shower. He made me stay in for a very long time and I was shivering completely and uncontrollably. Then he had me give him a tongue bath. That wasn't so bad as he had obviously showered earlier but he does have a fairly hairy body so it's kind of gross.

Then, following up on a theme from last week, he said that I would be his toilet for the remainder of the evening (we didn't go out again as he was getting over a cold). It was humiliating and gross. I've breached another limit. I still have a few more and I'm wondering if I'll have to breach those as well.
Old 02-23-2010, 02:08 AM   #141
Is Niet

Well well now Jess.. your life has taken quite the turn, and it made me smile, I know you know why. When are you next back to the apple?

Quote:
So last Sunday was Valentine's Day and since Monday was a federal holiday and Kevin had off from work, he drove up to see me. He was coming on Saturday. I had asked Steve (my Dom) if I could have off on Friday, one of our regular days, and he said no.

I begged him if he could not do anything that would mark up my body when I got there bc he knew I was seeing Kevin. He wouldn't tell me and had me do my chores. Then he told me there would be some tests of loyalty I would have to endure. He first had me shower in an ice cold shower. He made me stay in for a very long time and I was shivering completely and uncontrollably. Then he had me give him a tongue bath. That wasn't so bad as he had obviously showered earlier but he does have a fairly hairy body so it's kind of gross.

Then, following up on a theme from last week, he said that I would be his toilet for the remainder of the evening (we didn't go out again as he was getting over a cold). It was humiliating and gross. I've breached another limit. I still have a few more and I'm wondering if I'll have to breach those as well.
Is Niet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:44 PM   #142
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

*is still addicted*

*eats popcorn/bites nails* :P
Old 03-29-2010, 05:22 PM   #143
hellohello

Any new developments?
hellohello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 10:36 PM   #144
javer03

I really like reading about your life, just thought i'd let you know
Old 04-06-2010, 12:18 PM   #145
blackie

Quote:
I have a master and a separate bf. I don't know how its working because the bf doesn't know about the master. The bf doesn't know a thing about my sub life and I doubt he'd be into it. I need to be a sub now because it helps me with the pressure and stresses of school. My bf lives about 6 hours away. I'm thinking that by the time I graduate and we're living in the same place, I won't need the sub life any more.
How would u feel if he went to see a prostitute often because you lived so far away, and he wanted sex, or if he hooked up with heaps of random chicks?
blackie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 09:04 PM   #146
jess_i_kka
Account Banned

Hey guys. I haven’t written in a while because I’ve had midterms and Easter and all. I have had a new experience with Steve that I feel compelled to write about. So about a month ago, Steve had this idea that I should not be allowed to shave. Nothing! No armpits. No legs. No pubes. At first this didn’t seem too hard. It was still cold and I was wearing jeans or tights and long sleeve shirts. The first week wasn’t bad. I hadn’t actually shaved my underarms or legs for a week before so I had two weeks of growth. After the second week (three weeks of hair) it was very noticeable.

We went to the dungeon again that week. I really was self conscious about all the hair and begged Steve to let me go wearing street clothes. But he wouldn’t let me. I had to wear a fetish outfit. He picked out this leopard skin print teddy with spaghetti straps and black heels. I looked like a hairy mess and was very self-conscious. People noticed and some of the other girl subs I talk to there were interested in this sort of task. The consensus was that this was cruel. I only had to do one scene during that dungeon party as Steve had reserved the spanking bench and used a fiberglass cane (which hurts more than a natural cane in my opinion.) My bottom was well striped.

The third week of not shaving (4 weeks of hair growth) I was starting to get worried. First it was getting warmer and I wanted to start wearing shorts and tank tops. Second, my parents were coming here to celebrate Easter with us and I wasn’t going to be able to spend the Friday with Steve. I get a call from Steve on Thursday and he said I should come over after his daughter left about 10 pm. I went and he told me he wanted me to spend the night. I did his cleaning which I normally do (a sub’s life can be boring) and then he told me that because I didn’t complain too much about not shaving he was going to let me start shaving. I was relieved. He had me undress and take a cold shower. (Again this is something he likes to have me do). I had to stand there while he shaved pretty much my whole body. It was weird being shaved but I guess guys know how to do this because he didn’t knick my skin or anything.

The remainder of the night I was allowed to be his puppy which was fun because we hadn’t done puppy play for a while. The only thing that bothered me was that I wasn’t prepared for puppy play. I think I wrote that as a puppy I have to do EVERYTHING like a puppy. When I know we’re doing puppy play, how do I put this, I usually make sure that I’m not going to have to poop while I’m there because I either have to do it in the yard or on paper (and then clean it up). I do this by not eating or by making sure I go right before I get there. Peeing isn’t the same problem for me for some reason. Since I ate dinner at my normal time, that night I had to go. I tried not to but the urge was too great. As it was a warmish night, I had to go in the back yard in the dark. Just so people who think that sub/slave life if fun, remember that puppy’s don’t us toilet paper. I hate that but Steve seems to have this excrement fetish and he loved watching me go. He did surprise me because when he went to get his shower before bed I got up into the bed. During puppy play he usually lets me sleep at the foot of his bed. He said I was a dirty puppy and he spanked me with a rolled up newspaper and I had to sleep on a blanket on the floor. All in all it wasn’t bad because I got to shave before the shorts season began.

Things are getting weird with Steve. The semester is almost over and I’ll be going back to NY for the summer. We’ll see how this works out.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:05 PM   #147
jess_i_kka
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie View Post
How would u feel if he went to see a prostitute often because you lived so far away, and he wanted sex, or if he hooked up with heaps of random chicks?

As long as I didn't know about it and he didn't get an STD, its none of my business.
Old 01-13-2011, 12:39 AM   #148
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Hi Jessikka for the past few days Ive been reading your life story and is very intriging and would like to PM you an talk to you about some M/s stuff if that is alright with you? I think your life is amazing and I think your very brave for some of the things you have done and I hope everything works out with you an your Dom when you go back home. I just finished reading your whole story just now and I cant wait to keep reading.
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 04:15 PM   #149
blackgirl

Love it, I want to here more!!!
blackgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk