Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 12-16-2013, 11:08 AM   #136
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Damn, sad to hear you're still sick, seems serious. Even though I'm not in the school, you have my respect for notifying everyone.

Get well soon.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 10:53 PM   #137
sissy_loverboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolekatlove View Post
Im STILL sick, but im going to make an effort to stay on here, grades will either be late, or just not ever there anyone that i particularly liked i will be giving rewards. next projects will have them, im just too sick for these, im sorry. everyone who is active, and has not touched themselves in the time i was gone, if i could have a pm to figure out who is still active, and allow new students, you have 48 hours to notify me, outside of that time limit, people will be expelled, thanks.

im also considering hiring another teacher (no pay in it :P). but unfortunately you have to be a girl to keep up the girl teachers and guy students haha, i like the idea of keeping it that way.

alot of you are doing very good so far, keep up the good work, love you <3
~Nicole.
I am sorry to hear that you are still sick HeadMistress. I wish you to get well soon.

Last edited by sissy_loverboy; 12-16-2013 at 10:58 PM.
sissy_loverboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 06:15 AM   #138
Switch347

Is the school still in session
Switch347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 06:48 AM   #139
theawesome

M 18 Lebanon
i theawesome apply to attend this school, and promise to follow any, and all rules
theawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 01:46 AM   #140
sissy_loverboy

M 34 California
I sissy_loverboy apply to attend this school, and promise to follow any, and all rules.
Old 12-26-2013, 10:46 AM   #141
andrewrk

Is this still alive? I can't speak for anyone but myself, but it's an idea I had a lot of fun with, and I've held to the rules put out by Miss Nicole the whole time. I'd really like to see this come back to life.
andrewrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 03:01 AM   #142
Nicolekatlove

Female iM BAACK

First off i would like to give my sincerest of apologies to the students. lots of things have been going on and ive been very busy latley, and it is cruel of me to make everyone sign up, and then leave right after that. again my apologies.[/B]

So i have decided that i am going to give out an assignment, and see who completes it. if there isnt a large amount of people, i might re-design the school, and post it elsewhere. this isnt going to die if that happens, it will just be slightly different. if this happens, then i will make sure to post the link and information in a post HERE. there will be more frequent lessons. once per every couple days.

your assignment is cock and ball bondage for this lesson. i expect every student still committed to this school to tie there cocks and balls up in a way that they chose. After this you will get halfway to the edge of orgasm, and then let go, do not edge!!! that rope, or shoelace may not be removed or loosened for 24 hours. during that time you will try to stay hard for as much of the 24 hours as possible, if that means touching your cock or balls then you have permission, but no edging. after that time you will get halfway to edge again, and send me a report with the details of how you tied it up, and what it was like, did it hurt ect.

I apologize for all the grammar and capitalization errors, but i am still a little under the weather and do not want to really fix it haha.

You will be marked on:
-amount of pain or discomfort caused by the bonds!
-the way you bound your cock and balls
-the general amount of time you managed to stay hard
-tightness of the bondage. (please be mindful that you can cut off circulation if you tighten it really hard so dont do that xD)
-creativity and anything you did to go outside the box.

Dislikes: semi-public, anal

Limits: public, perm damage, blood, knife play, anything that could harm social life, pic/video

feel free to pm me <3
Nicolekatlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 03:12 AM   #143
Gman7575
Account Banned

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!
Gman7575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 03:35 AM   #144
tinus

Flag Blue Succes for the students

As a not member of this school I wish all the students the best on this task. Im happy for you all the head-mistress is back!

And indeed be carefull with how tight you make that bondage. No body would have to be castrated
tinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 03:09 AM   #145
Nicolekatlove

Female New school!!!

New school, hurry up guys!!!!!! i love all of you and im sorry for ending this, but i feel like i can do better, so heres the link.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...70#post1224970

Dislikes: semi-public, anal

Limits: public, perm damage, blood, knife play, anything that could harm social life, pic/video

feel free to pm me <3
Nicolekatlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 09:11 AM   #146
badslave00
Account Banned

Default new slave beg

Need to be slave please my dream is to be good slave please
badslave00 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
male only, mistress, school, slave, submissive