Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-30-2012, 09:39 AM   #136
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default Really hate and really fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher37 View Post
Slave, post two potential punishments. One you would really hate and one fun one.
Yes, Master.

Really Hate - Does Crazychic's punishment count? Where do i start? There's a number of things on my dislikes that could be reclassified as hates: toothpaste smeared butt-plugs, CBT, predicament bondage, prolonged bondage, stinging nettles (my worst ever punishment, not on this thread but this one - fortunately the wrong season for them though), piss play, a lot of lines, a prolonged FoW (where i have no idea how many/how long), and anything on linepunishment.com as the majority of tasks are impossible. i think i should also add cum denial and edging to this list.

A specific punishment i'd hate though is one i read on GetDare somewhere a few weeks back. It was for a female so i'll adjust as i paraphrase:

Place the keys to your handcuffs at one end of the house. Now go to the other end of the house, propping all doors inbetween open so they cannot blow closed. Strip naked. Attach one end of a string to your balls and the other to a weight (not sure what household items, maybe food cans in a carrier bag). Kneel on the floor and tie each ankle tightly to its respective thigh. Now position yourself against the wall furthest from the handcuff keys. Lie down on your front and handcuff your wrists behind your back. Now crawl the full length of the house, pulling the weight behind you by your balls, until you reach the handcuff keys. Now you can undo yourself.

When the slave reported back on this she said it was very difficult to move in that position and took her far longer than she expected.

Of course, what i'd really hate, is to be have one of those cum denial/edging threads but Master wouldn't be that cruel?

Really Fun - anything where i am allowed to cum please Master or a day/night where i have no punishments to do and i can focus my available time on a quality butt-plug training session - finger infection aside, i really enjoyed my last butt-plug training session but that was over a week ago now.

But a specific fun one, and i'm sticking to my dislikes here as this is a punishment thread, would be something involving pet play. Although i found the one you set me on this thread embarrassing Master i was also intrigued by it. Another, more detailed, pet play punishment might be fun, Master.

Its Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys etc. can be found on its Blog>>>

getDare Rules: -
1 - This slave may not post a dare/punishment on getDare without prior permission from its Master
2 - This slave may not visit the getDare Fiction threads without prior permission from its Master

If you observe this slave breaking these rules please advise its Master.

Last edited by DerbySubMale; 12-01-2012 at 01:21 AM.
DerbySubMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:42 AM   #137
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
You are obviously not enjoying this but it is vital that you don't cum when on denial.
i understand Master ... but it would be easier if you stopped giving me edging punishments.

Does a ruined orgasm (what is a ruined orgasm, by the way?) count?

1 - This slave may not post a dare/punishment on getDare without prior permission from its Master
2 - This slave may not visit the getDare Fiction threads without prior permission from its Master

Old 12-01-2012, 03:11 PM   #138
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default Hendrix's punishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix View Post
Get some dry rice and place it on the floor. Attach the crocodile clips to your nipples and shove the vibrator up your ass. Finally kneel on the rice while in this position and remain like this for atleast 20 minutes.
i did your punishment tonight Hendrix having putting it off far too long.

First of all I spread the dry rice on the floor making sure there was enough to kneel on and more. Then i got my vibrator and crocodile clips.

i played with my nipples for a while, pulling and stretching them, and then applied the crocodile clips. This was very painful as, unlike the clover nipple clamps, the teeth of the crocodile clips bite into each nipple and really hurt.

i thoroughly lubed the vibrator, inserted it up my ass, and switched it on. Immediately it started to buzz around in my ass.

By now i was gritting my teeth at the pain of the crocodile clips.

Setting the timer for twenty minutes, I knelt down on the dry rice, and suddenly found there was something else to worry about. The dry rice started off very uncomfortable but soon became painful.

i tried shifting positions, which jiggled the clips increasing the torment to my nipples, but no position was any less painful. By ten minutes i was shifting quite a lot an by fifteen minutes it was really painful.

In the end i just covered my eyes with the heel of my palms, knelt in the one spot, and bore it.

At last the timer sounded and i stood up, brushing the dry rice that had stuck to my knees. i winced as I released my nipples from the vicious teeth of the crocodile clips and the blood rushed back.

Thank you for my punishment Hendrix.

Old 12-03-2012, 12:32 AM   #139
rrspanked

Default a corner punishment

But your ball gag in the freezer till it is frozen then put it in your mouth. Take three thumb tacks tape them with a piece of tape to your left nipple repeat for right. Take your butt plug small and slide it in your ass deep after freezing it with your gag. Then clamp your nipples. And stand in the corner for 30 minutes. Please pm me your report when done. Have fun good luck.
rrspanked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:41 AM   #140
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrspanked View Post
But your ball gag in the freezer till it is frozen then put it in your mouth. Take three thumb tacks tape them with a piece of tape to your left nipple repeat for right. Take your butt plug small and slide it in your ass deep after freezing it with your gag. Then clamp your nipples. And stand in the corner for 30 minutes. Please pm me your report when done. Have fun good luck.

Thank you rrspanked. Sounds very cold.

This punishment will need to be approved by my Master.

Old 12-03-2012, 01:44 AM   #141
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammi568 View Post
So you dislike writing lines, ehhh. In that case, you are to write "I am a fucking idiot for putting unleaded in my car" 500 times. When you think you're finished, count how many lines you actually wrote, and for every one over or under 500, slap your balls with stinging nettles.
Dear Master,

You've been considering jammi568's punishment for some time now (it's on Page 1) on the grounds of (a) the f-word and (b) the amount of lines.

Have you reached a decision yet, Master?

Old 12-03-2012, 01:46 AM   #142
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by evie.sub View Post
each morning until december 6 you are to put plug in ass, clamps on nips. take a cold shower to wash all and edge 4x.
you arent allowed to take hot showers until the 6 of december.
when you get dressed to go outside your house you have under your pants a string running from balls to left foot and one fron just behind dickhead to rightfoot.
have fun walking
Dear Master,

You were considering evie.sub's punishment and asked me questions about the feasibility of it the night i was away at the hotel.

Have you come to a decision on it yet?

Old 12-04-2012, 01:14 PM   #143
Punisher37
Distinguished Member

Replace it with 100 times "I am an idiotic slave for putting unleaded in my car". The nettle bit stands.
Punisher37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:41 PM   #144
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Replace it with 100 times "I am an idiotic slave for putting unleaded in my car". The nettle bit stands.
Yes, Master, thank you. What about evie.sub and rrspanked's?

Last edited by DerbySubMale; 12-04-2012 at 11:01 PM.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:55 AM   #145
human_slave

Just realised today's your lucky day, you get to cum today. I hope there's a good scenario to go with it.

How are you doing with the butt plug?

I've got a new punishment, your favorite -lines!

Write on 4 sides of lined A4 (and that's on EVERY line, no funny stuff):

'I'm a cupid stunt, like me my car prefers the black hose'

Hope this gets approved by your Master
human_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:02 AM   #146
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by human_slave View Post
Just realised today's your lucky day, you get to cum today. I hope there's a good scenario to go with it.

How are you doing with the butt plug?

I've got a new punishment, your favorite -lines!

Write on 4 sides of lined A4 (and that's on EVERY line, no funny stuff):

'I'm a cupid stunt, like me my car prefers the black hose'

Hope this gets approved by your Master
i'm not sure today will be my lucky day ... my Master has informed me i still need permission before i can cum

Oh no, not more lines ... who told you it was my favourite? i don't know what you mean by funny stuff. My Master will need to approve this, but i suspect he will.

i still haven't been able to fully insert my medium sized butt-plug. With all the punishments i've had to do this last week i haven't had chance for another butt-plug traing session.

Old 12-05-2012, 01:19 PM   #147
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

For failing a toothpaste smeared butt-plug punishment i was given this additional punishment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpazlover6 View Post
While i will take into consideration the attemps to do your punishment, you have indeed failed it. As punishment for failing you are to (If your master allows, if not PM me and another will be given in it's place) not cum until the 5th of December, and on that day you will have to give yourself 12 hard spanks on the ass with any impliment you choose for every 12 hours you did not cum.
It was agreed that the total swats (originally 336, but later increased to 346) could be meted out over three punishments.

The first 112 with my leather paddle were meted out two weeks ago.

The next 114 with my wooden paddle were meted out last week.

And the final 114 plus six of the best with my wooden hairbrush i have just administered.

In the past i’ve concentrated on the same area of my bottom but this really hurts with the wooden hairbrush so i decided to keep moving the hairbrush around the target area. The hairbrush really hurts and i could only manage ten swats at a time before pausing to catch my breath.

Each swat really hurt and i found myself flinching each time as the heavy wooden hairbrush hit home with as much force as I could muster.

So 10 to the right cheek, pause, 10 to the left, pause, another 10 to the right, another 10 to the left, and so on and so on.

The final twenty i delivered to the sweet spot where the bottom of each ass cheek meets the top of the leg – ten to the right sweet spot and ten to the left.

My bottom really stings now (a photo is in my KinkTalk album) and I need to sit down now and write out 100 lines.

Ouch!

Thank you for my punishment rpazlover6.

Old 12-05-2012, 01:30 PM   #148
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default Please may i cum

For failing a toothpaste smeared butt-plug punishment i was given this additional punishment.

Quote:
While i will take into consideration the attemps to do your punishment, you have indeed failed it. As punishment for failing you are to (If your master allows, if not PM me and another will be given in it's place) not cum until the 28th of November.
Unfortunately i only managed four days and, as punishment for cumming, (as well as a spanking) my cum denial period was extended by a week.

Quote:
If your master is ok with it, add a week to your denial.
Which extended the cum denial period to 5th December – today!

i have been advised by my Master that i need permission to cum so respectfully ask my Master for permission to cum.

i've been a good slave, Master, please may i cum.

Last edited by DerbySubMale; 12-05-2012 at 01:34 PM.
Old 12-05-2012, 03:22 PM   #149
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammi568 View Post
So you dislike writing lines, ehhh. In that case, you are to write "I am a fucking idiot for putting unleaded in my car" 500 times. When you think you're finished, count how many lines you actually wrote, and for every one over or under 500, slap your balls with stinging nettles.
After consideration my Master amended this punishment as follows: -

Quote:
100 lines “I am an idiotic slave for putting unleaded in my car” written.

Exactly 100 lines – no nettling required.

Thank you for my punishment, jammi568.

Old 12-06-2012, 02:04 AM   #150
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default Update on punishments

Here's an update of the punishments that were outstanding when I last updated the overall status (Page 9, Post #131): -

Approved Punishments still to do:

* Crazychic – nipple clips, butt-plug, spanking to cock/balls x 300 and spanking to ass x 300, cold shower – not done yet – i am dismayed my Master approved this.

Ongoing Punishments:

* rpazlover6/Punisher37 – cum denial until i receive permission. Awaiting Master’s instructions on how permission is to be obtained.

* rpazlover6 – medium sized butt-plug training. Training is underway until the medium sized butt-plug can be easily inserted dry – four sessions so far but I have not yet inserted the medium sized butt-plug all the way.

Punishments Done since previous update:

* rpazlover6 – cum denial until 5th December 2012 for failing butt-plug, tooth paste, spanking. Deadline has now passed and i did not cum (Note: cum denial was extended by a week from 28th November after i failed on 18th November).

* rpazlover6 – 340 spanks for failing butt-plug, tooth paste, spanking. Punishment will be spaced as follows: 110 with leather paddle – Done; 112 with wooden paddle – Done; 112 plus 6 of the best with wooden hairbrush – Done.

* Hendrixcrocodile clips, vibrator, kneeling on dry rice – Done.

* jammi568 – 500 lines – amended to 100 lines by my Master and text changed slightly – Done.

Punishments Awaiting Master’s Approval/Consideration:

* evie.sub – ongoing until 6th December: nipple clamps, butt-plug, cold shower, edging, CBT – this punishment is currently suspended whilst my Master considers the feasibility.

* rrspanked – frozen ball gag and butt-plug, three thumb tacks taped to each nipple then clamped, corner time for 30 minutes.

* human_slave – four sides of A4 line writing.

i will continue to update this thread with reports on all punishments.

Thank you for all the punishments so far. i am feeling very sorry for my stupid and expensive mistake.

My Master doesn't think i have suffered enough yet and would like you to add to my suffering by posting even more punishments on this thread.

Thank you.

Last edited by DerbySubMale; 12-06-2012 at 02:19 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk