Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-03-2012, 09:08 AM   #136
John332
getDare Sweetheart

They lurched through the room, moving awkwardly. The zombie with the stockings reached me first and I stood paralysed. She stepped behind me and pushed herself against me, her soft breasts pressing into my back. Her hands reached around, snaking inside my shirt and playing with my nipples. I released the breath I'd been holding and the other zombie reached me, breathing heavily

She took my hand and cupped her breast with it, before stepping towards me and kissing me hard on the mouth. I could taste a metallic tang and as she pulled away, she bit my lip. I subconsciously moved my hand to wipe it, seeing blood on my hand as I lowered it.

The other zombie had finished with my nipples and had unzipped my trousers, my erect penis popping out. She knelt, kissing it and tugging at it a few times, leaving a bloody trail around it.

Then they seemed to notice each other, shambling around to the table in front of me. One took a long drink of the wine, letting some of it run down her body, adding to her gore-stained appearance. Then they kissed, hands finding breasts, ass, hips and caressing, smearing dark blood stains across each other's bodies as they clamoured to touch.
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:56 AM   #137
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Suddenly there was a noise like a whipcrack from the other room and the zombies lurched apart, looking nervous. The whip noise sounded again and they began to stagger awkwardly towards the other door, leaving trails of blood behind them. I zipped up my flies and watched them fumble with the doorhandle.

The other door opened violently, bashing against the wall and a woman burst in. Dressed in
knee-high boots, black lace knickers and a golden corset pushing up her cleavage, she held a
curled whip in one hand and a vibrator in the other. Thick golden curls cascaded down past her
shoulders and back

"Ah good, you're alright sweetie," she drawled with a thick Texas accent. "I've been tryin' to round up them zombies all night, but they just keep vanishin'"

"But where's my manners? I'm Amanda Wright, zombie hunter."

"Erm, pleased to meet you Amanda," I said. "I'm Dave. So how do you hunt zombies like that?"

"It's a new fangled thing," she said. "You shoot 'em, you just take one out. But you overwhelm their pleasure centres and they get all harmless like. Give them a bit of sexual attention and they get real passive and start making other zombies the same. Spreads real good."
Old 11-10-2012, 08:11 AM   #138
John332
getDare Sweetheart

"Right," I said, watching the two zombies leave through the door. "So what about them?"

"They'll be fine," she said. "But we'll herd 'em towards the cells."

We left the room after them and I took a second to admire how the line of her black lacy knickers ran across her pert ass. She cracked the whip, making me jump, and herding the zombies along the corridor.

A door opened to the left and a girl in an emerald green dress stepped out. Elegantly cut, it rose diagonally from just above the ankle, hugging her figure and showing off a good amount of leg. The dress was cut modestly but showing off a good cleavage. She had a kind, heart-shaped face and short brown hair.

"Oh hi again sweetie," Amanda said. "I just found this gentleman with those zombies there. You want to help me herd them?"

The girl nodded, looking a bit out of breath. I said hi and we carried on down the hall until we reached a grand staircase.

"Now, if youse is feeling adventurous, you can go upstairs, but not many people go up there. It's trixie and mighty scary," Amanda said. "Or if you're more of a tourist, you can come down to the zombie dungeon with me and see where all these fellas and ladies get locked up for their own safety like."

I looked at the girl in the dress, who shrugged.

"We'll have a look upstairs," I said

"Fine with me," Amanda said. "You take care of yourselves up there."

And with that, she shoved the zombies along and down the stairs into darkness, leaving us alone.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:26 AM   #139
John332
getDare Sweetheart

A door clanged shut below us and we started to climb the stairs

"Hi, I'm Dave," I said, and she introduced herself as Emma.

"How'd you find out about this place?" she asked I told her it was a surprise gift

"I work for a law firm," she said. "It's stressful but mundane. I come here to get away from it all, to be excited and see it like art. It's always changing. And you know, you can get away with almost anything here."

Wow, I thought. Was that a come-on?

We reached the top of the stairs. A door faced us and corridors stretched left and right, both wood-panelled, both quite dimly lit. I looked down and saw a note on the floor, a crumpled piece of paper

"Do not disturb the beast," it read. "While now he may slumber, be afeared if you wake him. Walk quietly and remove any noisy shoes or slippery socks. And if you hear his bestial roar, take shelter in the first available room."

I showed it to Emma and we took off our shoes, leaving them beside the banister. As if on cue, a low growl sounded along the corridor. We both jumped and scuttled into the room opposite.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:52 AM   #140
John332
getDare Sweetheart

We ran inside and shut the door behind us. We were in a white-tiled bathroom, a large, old-fashioned bath standing on clawed feet at the centre, a sink with ornate taps and a toilet along the side. Another door was closed on the other side of the room. Emma closed the toilet lid and sat down and I perched on the side of the bath.

Just then, I heard a faint metallic scraping sound, which cut off almost as soon as it had started.

"What was that?"

We both listened, and sure enough, it sounded again, faint but audible

"As long as we're in here, we should be ok," Emma said. "That's the way it usually works. Don't break the rules, nothing bad happens."

"What do you mean?" I said. "I thought this was all for show?"

"Kind of," she said. "Last time I thought I'd try and go where I wanted and got forced to strip down to my knickers and put in the stocks by a kind of frankenstein. People threw fruit at me, whipped me and a vampire came and clawed at my legs. It's not ... entirely ... for show."

The scraping sounded again, louder this time and the door burst open.
Old 11-10-2012, 09:03 AM   #141
John332
getDare Sweetheart

We both jumped in the air and I almost fell in the bath. Luckily, it was just another girl, this time in a dark blue dress with long black hair. She closed the door fast behind her and locked it.

"Oh my god," she panted. "There is this ... thing in the corridor with an enormous cleaver."

"It's ok," Emma said. "You're ok now."

She took a seat next to me on the bath.

"This place is creepy," she said. "I'm Kate by the way."

We introduced ourselves. "You weren't expecting creepy?" Emma said

"Well, more sexy less creepy," she said.

The scraping sound got louder and closer, making us all shrink back from the door.

"Looks like we're stuck in here for a while," Kate said. "Who's for a game?"
Old 11-10-2012, 09:09 AM   #142
John332
getDare Sweetheart

"What kind of game?" I asked

"Well, since we're in a kinky haunted house, how about truth or dare?"

Just then, there was a bubbling sound coming from the bath. Kate and I looked around and, sure enough, a dark red liquid was bubbling out of the plug hole. Kate gave a little scream and stood up

"Is that ... blood?" she said

Emma came over and looked. "Just red liquid of some sort," She said. "This must be your first time."

They obviously didn't like each other. "Come on," I said. "Don't spoil it."

The metallic screeching carried on in the corridor, sounding like it was right outside, and the bathtub was gradually filling with blood.

"Right," I said. "We definitely need something to distract ourselves. Truth or dare it is."
Old 11-10-2012, 09:22 AM   #143
John332
getDare Sweetheart

"Ok," Kate said. "I'll start. Hit me with a truth."

"Why did you come here?" Emma asked quickly

"I'm a bit of a diva," she said. "Getting dressed up? Love it. Sexy goths? Love them. Retro style? Amazing."

We both laughed, although I thought Emma laughed a bit insincerely.

"Dare me," she said and Kate quickly jumped in before I could speak

"Drop your knickers in the blood."

"What?" she said, but her objection was drowned out by the noise of something large and metallic scraping along outside our room

"You want to take your chances with that?" Kate said. "Or get heard going through door number two?"

"I don't have to do anything you say," Emma said

"Fine, then we'll just sit here all boring-like"

They glared at each other
Old 11-10-2012, 09:40 AM   #144
John332
getDare Sweetheart

"Come on," Kate said. "It'll just make you feel a bit more alive and a bit more sexy."

"Hmf," Emma snorted and turned around, putting her hand underneath her dress and pulling down a pair of green silken knickers, stepping out of them and tossing them in the bath. The blood had risen up a good two inches up the side of the bath now and was still coming

They both looked at me

"Truth," I said, shrugging. "I'm not wearing any pants."

They both laughed.

"When and where was the last time you were naked?" Kate asked

"Um," I said. "In a park with some friends about three weeks ago."

They both raised their eyebrows, but fortunately the moment passed as the metallic screeching sounded again, the noise beginning to recede along the other part of the corridor.
Old 11-10-2012, 09:57 AM   #145
John332
getDare Sweetheart

We looked at Kate, but she seemed to be getting concerned by the level of blood in the bath.

"Truth or dare?" I asked her

"Errr, truth," she said.

"Tell us about the last time you did something sexually adventurous," Emma jumped in, again, before I could start

Kate looked at her. "Darling, I'm a diva with a low attention span. All my sex is adventurous. Let's see - the most recent thing? Going into a restaurant with a vibrator in and letting my date keep the remote control."

"Wow," I said, before I could control myself. Emma looked shocked that she would reveal something like that to a complete stranger. Her expression sank as she realised that either way, she was next.

"Truth," she said.

"What did you like best about coming here last time?" I said very quickly, trying to help her

She looked embarrassed and glanced at the floor

"Come on," Kate said

"Well, last time, whilst I was on the stocks, this vampire clawed my legs, but then when everyone had gone, he carried me to his crypt and we had really amazing sex on this really hard, cold stone plinth," she said, blushing furiously. Kate suddenly looked angry
Old 11-10-2012, 10:04 AM   #146
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I realised it was my turn

"Dare," I said, trying to turn the attention away from Emma, but she barely noticed

The metallic scraping sound was now at a bare minimum, but the blood had reached the top of the bath and was starting to overflow onto the floor.

"I dare you to go into the next room naked," said Kate, as warm blood pooled around our feet

"What?" I said, incredulous

"You heard me"

The scraping side had subsided and I started towards the other door, but then Emma said

"I'll come" and started unzipping her dress at the back, letting it fall to the ground, revealing a black fabric corset and shaved pussy. I stared for a moment and then started to unbutton my shirt. What else could I do?
Old 11-10-2012, 10:14 AM   #147
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I quickly shucked out of my clothes, unable to take my eyes off Emma's pussy. I couldn't quite believe how quickly she'd got out of her clothes, but perhaps she realised that we'd all come here under the same assumption.

Kate stared at my penis as I pulled down my trousers and she nodded towards the next room

I started towards it, feeling her watchful eye on my ass, my dick, every inch of my body. Behind me, I heard the sound of fabric hitting the floor - presumably, Emma's corset dropping. Feet now covered in blood from the bath, we stepped into the next room, shivering slightly.
Old 11-10-2012, 10:38 AM   #148
John332
getDare Sweetheart

The next room was almost completely pitch black. As we closed the door behind us, the last light from the bathroom illuminated a number of girls standing around the walls of the room, nude but for thongs and masked in airline sleeping masks. A tall figure stood in the centre of the room, also female and blindfolded, but clad in a latex bodysuit.

Panic welled up in me as the lights went out completely, the door closing with an ominous click.

"Who dares enter clothed?" The figure in the middle said

"Um, I do," Kate said behind us

"You show great disrespect. Disrobe, immediately."
Old 11-10-2012, 05:21 PM   #149
shola

Awsome! Cant believe I lost track of this story
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:56 AM   #150
John332
getDare Sweetheart

"Disrobe?" Kate said "What?"

"You will not be asked again," the stern female voice said, and the nude blindfolded figures took a step towards us in unison

"Ok, this is freaky," she said. "Let's get out of here"

"What?" I said. "You made us get naked and are scared of it yourself?"

The figures took another step towards us, some of them stooping down and somehow finding them in complete darkness, picking up ropes, handcuffs and scourges from the floor. Two of them moved behind us, cutting off the exit and closing the door completely. A match flared, illuminating the woman in green, slightly transparent latex. She leant up against some kind of altar and lit two large candles in ornate gold candlesticks.

The figures took another step towards us

"Just do it Kate," Emma pleaded

But Kate was paralysed with indecision

Advertisements
Kink Talk