Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-17-2010, 04:46 PM   #136
kendra_gurl

wait untill you really really need to pee
place condom on your cock and put on a diaper
start masturbating untill your cock is fully erect then using rubber bands secure it tightly around your erect cock
stop masturbating and pee filling the condom while still in the diaper
Now quickly go for a walk while your cock softens and the pees starts leaking out of the condom filling your diaper

this give you the feeling as if someone else is peeing in your diaper
kendra_gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 05:00 PM   #137
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

wow like that dare kendra

i dare you to cut a piece of hosing, or any type of tubing you can find to the length of your leg, now put a condom on and tie or elastic band it around both your cock and balls, then cut the end of the condom and put one end of the piece of tubing into the condom, then tape around it to make it waterproof, cut a small hole in a diaper and put the tubing through it, get dressed in any clothing you choose and tape the tubing leading from your crotch to your leg and have it popping out of you trousers/bottoms and to the side of your shoes, now go into public, a shop if you dare, keep drinking water until you are bursting and when you are ready, release your self allowing your pee to hopefully wizz onto the ground, if you are inside a shop then you better be carfull and controle the flow so that it trickles and doesent make a splashing niose, gd luck
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 05:02 PM   #138
cavemans

This is my first dare so it wont be good and to the person who dares me I have some rules about it that i HAVE to follow. Nothing sick,nothing in public or during school hours, I only have tighty wighties to so i would have to wear multiple pairs, no pictures either, nothing that can harm me and nothing that can get me caught.

Ok so now for your dare: I dare you to wear 7 diapers and if you cant do that pee in a minunmum of 4 diapers in one day.
horrible dare i know.
cavemans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 02:43 PM   #139
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

put on every pair of underwear u own and wear them till u soak them

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:28 AM   #140
beth
Account Banned

place chocolate in the back and wet the diaper 3 times in the day before changing.
beth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:49 AM   #141
brassplay

pee through the diaper until it leaks. instead of changing, just put another one on. repeat the process for 12 hours. Drink lots of fluids

PLEASE TAKE MY POLL
brassplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 02:58 PM   #142
beth
Account Banned

drink loads of water and pour a pint down the front of a diaper go for a long walk in it and hope thatyou don't need to pee cos if you do it will most likely leak hehe
beth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:44 AM   #143
romeo_sierra

Diaper yourself up one very thick disposable diaper will work, but whatever is available is good too, just as long as you can stack to make it thick.
Next, put on a very tight, low rise pair of jeans. Perferably low-rise skinny jeans. Next find a top that stop right above the waist. After that, permitted its cold in your area, find a hoodie to cover yourself up.
Head to the mall, and knock out some Christmas shopping. While shopping, be sure to checkout the lower shelves, bending from the waist, not the knees. You're diaper then should be on full display should someone glance over. You cannot leave until you have spent atleast 5-10 minutes in every store.

Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Scat, Illegal, Long Time Periods, i.e 3+ days.

I have: Diapers, Sissy Dresses, School Girl Outfits, Panties, Bras, Butt Plugs, Dildos, Rope, Silk Scarves, Mini Dresses, Corsets, Baby-Doll Nighties, Heels, Mini-Skirts, and Cuffs.
romeo_sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 01:55 PM   #144
Alex Jones

Put on your diaper, take a laxative and go for a walk in a public place. You can't turn around until you've filled the diaper.
Alex Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 03:56 PM   #145
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

do this dare i just wrote it

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=62706
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 12:59 AM   #146
Princess-Sissy-Boy

Send a message via Yahoo to Princess-Sissy-Boy

Give yourself an enema, put on a nice bulky diaper and then tie yourself up to a chair, but first roll a dice for the amount of hours you must stay tied up. If lucky, you might not have to soil your diaper, provided you roll a one and your control is good! Have fun! ^^

Limits: scat (body rubbing or eating), involving family or friends, extreme public, anything causing or involving blood

Can take picture proof
Can record videos for proof
Have web cam
Will do dares through PM

Give me dares! ...please?
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/580208/
Princess-Sissy-Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 12:36 PM   #147
brassplay

open all the doors to your house and invite friends over. Handcuff yourself to a chair wearing nothing but a diaper (as always be very well hydrated). Next toss the key across the room and find out if you have to wet yourself.

PLEASE TAKE MY POLL
brassplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 04:15 PM   #148
romeo_sierra

Just gave this dare to someone else, let's see how brave you are.

First things first, diaper yourself up. You know the drill, single or double, that up to you.
Second, get a pair of sweatpants, the baggier the better. Ideally you'll want them fairly loose when your diaper is on.
The fun part...Get a small chain,leash,rope, or anything you can find that is the length of your pants. Not too short. Next, what you'll want to do is attach one end of the rope to the waist of your pants and the other to your shoes. Either shoe will work, but your dominant foot would be better.
What should happen...If you take large steps or get careless the rope will lose slack and tug the back of your pants down slightly with every step, and over time you'll find the back of your pants halfway around your bum.
The next step would be to go for a long walk in a park or at the mall, the level of publicity is up to you. Before you're walk, or even before the setup, drink plenty of water or soda. I'd recommend 32oz of soda for the best effect, and if you're daring take a laxative.
That should push you to walk faster, or take larger strides, but you'll have to be mindful of your predicament.
Take large strides and your pants come down. Take small strides, increase the risk of soiling yourself as well as slowly exposing your state.

Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Scat, Illegal, Long Time Periods, i.e 3+ days.

I have: Diapers, Sissy Dresses, School Girl Outfits, Panties, Bras, Butt Plugs, Dildos, Rope, Silk Scarves, Mini Dresses, Corsets, Baby-Doll Nighties, Heels, Mini-Skirts, and Cuffs.
romeo_sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 07:47 PM   #149
DeeJay

Send a message via AIM to DeeJay Send a message via Yahoo to DeeJay

Get 6 diapers. Roll a die. Whatever number you get, that's how many diapers you cut slits in, so they can leak. You can wear them in whatever order you want, but only one at a time. You're only allowed to change out of a diaper once it leaks, so plan on drinking extra water if you didn't get lucky on that dice roll. If you feel lucky, take a laxative before you start, too. Before even rolling the dice, of course.

Nothing public for me, thanks.
DeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 07:53 PM   #150
Princess-Sissy-Boy

Send a message via Yahoo to Princess-Sissy-Boy

Wear a diaper to bed every night for the next 3 days. Once you're in bed, you're not allowed to get up and use the toilet...

Limits: scat (body rubbing or eating), involving family or friends, extreme public, anything causing or involving blood

Can take picture proof
Can record videos for proof
Have web cam
Will do dares through PM

Give me dares! ...please?
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/580208/
Princess-Sissy-Boy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper