Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-06-2019, 10:41 PM   #136
DarkGhost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
I asked 12 of these before, here's 12 new ones.
I hope you like these. Please tell me also what you think about them.

Would you rather?

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight.
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat.
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else).
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again.
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park.
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.
11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.
1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).

Mummified and gag

2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight.

Throat fucked

3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat.

Eat something off a stranger feet

4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.

be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone

5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else).

use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week

6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again.

always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger

7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.

have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face

8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park.

go naked skydiving

9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.

locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.

10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.

Be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.

11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.

be force fed anything for a week

12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.

sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.
DarkGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 03:58 AM   #137
Dew

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).mummified and gagged for 24 hours
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight.throat fucked for 1 hour straight. May I ask to be ring gagged please?
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat.I would say none.... but if really have to choose, from someone else’s feet
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex. I’m not lesbian but would rather be eaten by a girl while being blindfolded. Only, I would prefer not to know who she is: too embarrassing
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else).very extreme! No toilet for a year. Can it be the woods?
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again.always shaved by total stranger
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.oh so hard to answer! None......
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park.given that I have no clue about what a “PUBIC” park is... LOL I would go skydiving naked. I can’t ride a horse, but some friends of mine said it’s an experience every woman must do once in her life
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.caged in a basement, but please, no dog food. May I trade it with: eating from the bowl where I am ordered to pee? Please!
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.definitely be tied up for the rest of my life!
11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.really perplexed about what can be “anything”. Let’s say anything not harmful or which may induce vomit or be avariate/rotten/dirty
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.albeit rather boring... tied naked and spread eagle

My likes, dislikes, limits:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89717

My BDSM tools and sex toys:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89843

My blog:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=296422
Dew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 04:16 AM   #138
Josh_Sub

Would you rather?

Mummified, the second one is too much
Throat fucked
Eat something of a strangers feet sounds fun
The first one
Public toilet, sounds kinda fun
Shaved by a stranger
In my shower
Skydiving
Locked in stocks
Tied up myself
Force fed anything sound exciting
Tied up

Dislike: edging, denial, body writing

Limits: extreme pain, blood, social suicide/friends and family knowing, extreme blackmail

Kik: J0sh_sub
Looking for a Mistress/master
Josh_Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 11:36 AM   #139
deutschsub132

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
99% Experimentalist
97% Submissive
97% Brat
97% Masochist
91% Voyeur
91% Exhibitionist
89% Rigger

Likes - Public, Denial, Chastity, Teasing, Watersports, Ruined Orgasms, Multiple Orgasms, Bondage, Verbal Degradation, Humiliation, Gunge, CBT

Dislikes - Pup play, Nipple torture, Dirty, Feet

Limits - Scat, family/incest, animals, blood, permanent, ass to mouth
deutschsub132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 02:32 PM   #140
jazz123

Love the sperm bath idea, those amounts of sperm sound hot.
Throat fucked, I prefer my throat over my ass.
I'll eat something of someones feet.
The hot tub
I'd love the glass wall idea, but be way to scared to be seen by someone I know, so I'll refrain from using any.
definitely the stranger, I dislike my bodyhair very much .
toilet cam
Horseback, skydiving would be waayy to cold...
I'll stay in the basement.
only allowed to be tied up myself.
the force fed one.
tied up and naked .

PM Dares

like's: sissy <3 <3 <3, feminization, cum-play, sucking and fucking a dildo, anal, humiliation, toothepaste, humping, nipple play bodywriting, commando

neutral: hidden public, toilet control

dislike: family, friends, cam, pictures
sexmap
jazz123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 11:12 PM   #141
Cynzia

Would you rather?

Mummified and gagged for 24 hours, please.

Ass plowing, as long as there was enough lube to prevent any ripping, or tearing.

Eat something off a strangers feet. Should be less of a chance of it being so completely saturated in bacteria.. maybe.

Naked and in a hot tub with a no touch rule in place. The jets are still working, and it did specify that I couldn't touch or be touched by anyone, not anything.

Public toilet with glass walls for a week. At least there's the chance no ones there.

Always get pubic hair shaved by a stranger. Could be interesting.

Webcam in the toilet it is. Somehow the lack of face makes me think I might be able to get over it.

Naked horseback riding in a busy park. I'm usually not one for such obvious displays, but it sounds like it could be enjoyable.

Locked in the stocks for a day on the market square. Hopefully it'll be one where I don't actually live nearby and frequent.

I'll go with the only being tied up option, for sure.

Only being allowed to eat food or drink from a strangers mouth for a week. Normally I'd go for any other option, but I'm sort leery of what would be force fed to me otherwise.

Absolutely the second option. Tied and spread eagle every night for a week doesn't sound so bad at all.

Some of these seemed to be easier to choose between than others, but I really enjoyed it quite a lot. It was definitely fun filling them out. Thanks for posting!
Old 04-15-2019, 08:23 AM   #142
Slaveuk

10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR

Please send me creative tasks to help expand my likes, dislikes, limits

likes & dislikes

Likes - Kneeling, cum control, dice dares, Milovana/fap roulette/JOI, Precum, cum play, CBT, Skype, pictures/video dares, whereby sessions, stripping, exposure, semi public, webcam

Limits - anal, diaper, food, social suicide, scat, full public

Skype - live:slaveuk96
Kik - Slaveuk96
Telegram @SIUK96

Slave Inspection reviews & Scores
Slaveuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 12:48 PM   #143
sissysub69

i think i would go with mummified as sensory deprivation feels amazing plus while a sperm bath sounds good for the skin being underwater feel with just a straw sounds far too dangerous and drowning from sperm does sound that fun though taking a human sperm bath does sound fun for just an hour.

i feel like ass fucking you be sore but a good sore, while throat fucked would not feel comfortable at all for an hour.

if you ever seen a public toilet seat, it something you just dont want to get near eating of a stranger foot would be weird but it be better than licking a public toilet seat.

tough this is going to be hard sensal deprivation or chastity i love both though being blindfold and sucked off sounds like a fantasy.

not being able to use a toilet the other too far humilating i would rather do it outside where nobodies looking than be an exbitionist.

it be amazing to alway have some to do full brazilen wax or shaving you perfectly especially for hair you miss yourself. I don't like having hairy legs

i rather people watch me showering than watching me everytime i go to the toilet as i find that it weird knowing other people are watching me shit where a shower is only 5 mins.

lol i dont like horse that much though would be intrested site where i hate height and naked sky diving sounds painful as the speed you are falling plus the friction burn from the parachute if u have one.

tiny cage sounds like some fun pet play activity where stocks sounds painful and tiring.

i love being tied up while ting up others is fun i prefere it to be me.

force fed as both sound like being forced just one is chewed up be someone else

tied spread eagle be very uncomfortable squirming in peanut butter.

Ask me about my hole.

Links to my blogs eg likes and dislikes
PM Dares
sissysub69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 04:41 PM   #144
jaycasanova

Kik: jasonporne12e

Likes: femdom, feet, dirty feet, tease & denial, privacy invasion, hypnosis, messy dares, CBT, hidden public, bondage, tape, glue, semi-permanent, chastity, TPE, blackmail, diapers, watersports
Dislikes: live cam, scat
Limits: full public, illegal, social suicide
jaycasanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 07:58 PM   #145
Slave Kitty

submerged in sperm
throat fucked
strangers feet
naked in a hot tub
public toilet
shaven by a stranger
shower
horseback ride
locked in a cage
be tied up
be force fed anything
naked and tied spread eagle
Limits: Scat eating, illegal, permanent, beastiality, pee drinking, dangerous.
PHOTOGRAPHS: Slut has the right to refuse any and all photos for any reason.
Slave Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 08:43 PM   #146
26vanilla

Would you rather?

4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.

Loves: Semi-public, exhibitionism, mild humiliation, being told what to do
Dislikes: Pain, anal
Limits: Social suicide, scat

PM DARES:
CUM: I will eat my next load of cum from the floor
PISS: I will piss on my hands the next time I have to pee and then lick them clean

KIK: 26Vanilla

Last edited by 26vanilla; 05-09-2019 at 08:44 PM. Reason: typo
26vanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 02:51 AM   #147
huns221

Would you rather?

Likes, Dislikes, Limites

My BDSM Test

My Sex Map
huns221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 05:04 PM   #148
Closet Crossdresser
Distinguished Member

Probably mummified

Probably my asshole fucked, if they're not too large

Probably eat something off someones foot

Blowjob for sure

Glass walls

Shaved by a stranger

The first

naked skydiving

The second

be tied up

the prior

spread eagle
Cock Unlocked, Ass Unlocked
Im a 24 year old Sissy bitch w/ 38B breasts and 2" sissy clit
LOVE: Crossdressing, feminization, Following rules, cumming, Losing Control in life, private humilliation
Punishments: wedgies, orgasm denial/chastity
Limits: public, permanent, messy, extreme pain, cam/pics, hard CBT
PM Dares
Curiosity killed the...
Closet Crossdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 08:25 PM   #149
lotsofpasta

Likes: anything done alone, masturbation (humiliating techniques, grips, positions, poses, etc.), cum dares, edging, humiliation, chastity teasing, sweaty/smell (1 day), porn restriction

Limits: Public, Messy, Video, illegal, permanent, pictures, pain, chastity (over 1 week)

PM DARES AND TOYS

PM Me how I should orgasm (edges, ruined/regular, what to watch, etc)
lotsofpasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 09:31 AM   #150
implosive
getDare Sweetheart

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face
8. ... go naked skydiving
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you
10. ... only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.
11. ... be force fed anything for a week
12. ... sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.

kik implosive85

38/M

Punishments: spankings, clothespins on nipples (chest area) and cbt

Hard limit: Scat, open public, anything illegal, blood, edging (not my thing), long term denial
implosive is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk