Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-25-2012, 02:55 AM   #136
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

What about:
Do not take any underwear with you at all.
Take only skirts, no pants or shorts.
No pantyhose or leggings, stockings only.
Excuse yourself to go to the bathroom. While there should edge once and scoop/smear your juices on to the candy cane. Also put some of the icy hot on your nipples. Then go back to family and eat the candy cane in front of them!
Happy holidays!
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:22 AM   #137
jreap

go to a shop wearing a skirt and small semi sheer top high heels and nothing else (I know it's cold at the moment but hey no pain no gain).

buy the following items thin but long carrots, 2 large cucumbers, vegetable oil
head home and do the following

wash the veggies
lube your pussy and ass with the oil
lube the veggies up and start to fuck yourself in the pussy with a carrot
when you edge leave the carrot in and grab another lube it and insert in your ass.
next fuck both holes at the same time until you edge.
get another carrot and insert in pussy fuck both holes till you edge
next another for the ass and so on.

the aim is to do this until you can fit the cucumber the constant edging and alternating which hole is being stretched should allow you to do this in one session.
once you can fit the cucumber you may fuck yourself to orgasm

xxx
jo

p.s. are you up for some oral training(not on a real clock unless you want 2)

dislikes: cum drinking, pee, extreme bondage, too much pain.

Limits: Family, Friends, Animals, Poo anything illegal.

toys owned: butt plugs s, m, l
dildos 6inch long up to 10inch long 1 double thickness dildo
hitachi magic wand
various vibrators
rope, clover clamps, nipple clamp magnets
household items
jreap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 03:53 PM   #138
stretlad

Lets take the high heel chain to it's extreme, Reagan gets a large suitcase and packs as many of your clothes as possible, depending on how nice she's feeling towards you, this may be very easy for you or hard. The suitcase is then locked with a padlock and the key is placed in a recorded mail envelope addressed to yourself. Reagan keeps hold of this envelope.

You are now stuck wearing just whatever clothes Reagan has left for you. The only way to get access to the rest of your clothes is for Reagan to post the envelope and even then you would have to wait a few days.

Now you're thinking, how will I get Reagan to post it? It's a simple numbers game, you start with 20 points, every time you cause Reagan to cum, you lose a point, every time you cum, you gain 10 points. When you're down to 0 she will post the envelope. There are no rules, Reagan can torment and tease you as much as she wants, she can even get you to earn her orgasms.
stretlad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:51 PM   #139
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

looking forward to the writeup on my dare

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 01:35 AM   #140
foofight

Your mission should you choose to accept it is to Take a full frontal nude pic if yourself and send it to any users who request it. Also print out 10-20 copies and post it in as many public places as you can. It would probably be better for you if your face wasn't in it but what ever floats your boat I guess. Don't get caught and check your local laws pease, I don't want you to get in trouble. Also If you do do this dare send the picture to my kik which is in my sig.

Likes: Crossdressing, humiliation, bondage, ball slapping, chastity, anal, cbt, (semi) public, piss, outdoors, messy, webcam
Dislikes: Poo, wedgies
Limits: social suicide, family, illegal, dangerous, pics with face

Kinktalk. Foofight
KIK: Foofight
vsco: shelbysi <— I post photos on here

my sex map: http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...5e8f7.64390063
foofight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 04:06 PM   #141
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
looking forward to the writeup on my dare
We will do your dare starting on sunday.

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 04:28 PM   #142
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

welcome back Brittany.
We missed your awesome reports.

Whats new with you guys :-) ?

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 04:30 PM   #143
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
welcome back Brittany.
We missed your awesome reports.

Whats new with you guys :-) ?
Thank you! I am feeling great and my feet have healed. I am currently typing up reports. I've got several dares to report on, so I might take awhile to poast them all, but be assured I am working on them!!

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
Old 12-27-2012, 04:51 PM   #144
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

one day ask her if she car help you do one. if shes free to join. ask her to come over later that day. strip down and tape your ankles and knees to a chair or better a bar stool. use your ballgag and pillow case as a blind fold held on with the dog collar. use rope or chain on the collar to bend you over. finely hand cuff your hands behind your back and wait.

have a table next to you will belts, dildo, plugs, strap-on and keys taped to a note "i have been a bad toy. blacken my ass till i cry and use these fuck holes as you see fit till you are bored with me."

let me know what you think

I think zootsuit sent this to me in a PM, but I'm posting my report here because I think the rest of you guys will enjoy it.

I wasn't sure exactly how you wanted me to tie myself, so I did my best. I apologize if I screwed up somewhere. We did this dare at Reagen's house, in her little kitchen.
This took place yesterday afternoon, after I had gotten back home from visiting my family. Reagen was on the way back when I began, but I made sure she was within an hour of arriving before I started.
I wrote the note and put it on the table, along with the toys and keys. I stood in front of a bar stool and tied my knees and ankles to the legs. Then I attached a rope to the leash hook on my dog collar and tied it to a rung on the opposite side so that I was bent over, exposing my ass and cunt holes. Then I put on my sleepmask (I didn't think using my collar to hold on a pillocase was safe. Zootsuit, please consider my safety when coming up with these dares. If you suggest something that is clearly unsafe again, I will ignore any of your future dares. I have really enjoyed your dares so far, so I really do hope that it does not come to that!), cuffed my hands behind my back, and waited.

After what seemed like forever I heard the front door open and Reagen walked in. I think she noticed me immediately, because she started laughing as soon as the door closed. I didn't say a word as she read the note. I heard her pick up something and I braced myself. Suddenly I felt something strike my ass and I screamed. Reagen spat on me, told me to shut the fuck up, and roughly stuffed a towel in my mouth. She informed me that I would not be allowed to orgasm. Then she began beating my ass mercilessly. Within minutes I was bawling my eyes out and trying to jerk away from her unforgiving whipping, but I could not move. After what was probably almost half an hour I had lost some feeling in my ass and my eyes were raw. I had just about run out of tears and I was just moaning pathetically as she tortured my ass. When she finally stopped whipping me I mustve been a sight, drool and snot hanging from my mouth and face and my skin shining with tons of sweat. I was in immense pain, but I never once thought of using my safeword, because I was having a blast. After a minute I felt a plug slide into my tender asshole. Next came a dildo into my cunt, fucking it with vigor. She reminded me that I was not allowed to orgasm. Being so horny from the excruciating pain, i was begging her to stop not long after she started, moaning the word "stop" as best I could through the towel in my mouth. Tears started to well up as I could feel myself losing control, and I started bawling again. That made her stop. She took out the dildo and the plug, and unhooked he rope from my collar. She helped me straighten up and took off my sleepmask. She smiled at me and told me that she was proud of me. She kissed me, then untied and unlocked me. I crumpled to the ground, exhausted. She picked me up and carried me to our bedroom. She set me down on the bed and held me in her arms, rubbing my hair gently. Eventually I fell asleep, and woke up after a half-hour of nap. I went to the bathroom to look at my ass, and I was greeted with a black, blue, red, and purple mass of bruises on each cheek. They are extremely sore, but I am so proud of them. They look very pretty to me.
I really enjoyed this dare, thank you very much!!
And man, I love Reagen so much. She knows how to beat the shit out of me, but shes also so amazing at being a tender comforter. I am so happy that I have her.

Old 12-27-2012, 05:05 PM   #145
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterking888 View Post
Here a interesting one.

Both you and your gf, will have an enema endurance contest.
Both of you must fill your ass with the same amount. No plugs after.

Rules: 2 of 3 rounds is winner

Must make the other release their enema before you do.
1st win: Loser gets a vibe in pussy on low vibe.
2nd win: Loser is personal slave for next 24 hours.

Extra fun: Loser has to get splashed by winners enema.
Since I am Reagen's slave (as opposed to us being equal partners), we decided that should I win I would be allowed to orgasm whenever I wanted for the rest of the day, and should she win, I would be banned from orgasming the rest of the day.
We stripped naked, went to the bathroom, and put in our enemas. We then got in the tub (no water) and started to play with each other. After a couple minutes she started tickling my stomach, which made me laugh and forget about keeping the enema in. The water spurted out of my ass, and Reagen slapped my tits and giggled at me. She grabbed my vibrator and put it in my cunt, then made me kneel and stood above me. She released her enema onto my face. It smalled foul, and felt nasty. We put in our second enemas and started again. The vibrator in my pussy kept distracting me, and eventually I lost my enema. I groaned and knelt under Reagen. She smiled wickedly at me and made me beg for her to release her enema onto me. After several minutes of me pleading, begging, and whining, she released her enema and it splashed all over my hair and face. She told me that I would not be allowed to clean my face until the next day, spanked my tits, and left the bathroom.

Old 12-27-2012, 05:10 PM   #146
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimir_bz_lion View Post
What about:
Do not take any underwear with you at all.
Take only skirts, no pants or shorts.
No pantyhose or leggings, stockings only.
Excuse yourself to go to the bathroom. While there should edge once and scoop/smear your juices on to the candy cane. Also put some of the icy hot on your nipples. Then go back to family and eat the candy cane in front of them!
Happy holidays!
I did not do this, as doing things or dressing like a whore in front of family is against my limits.

Old 12-27-2012, 05:18 PM   #147
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

I received this dare from masterking888, and he requested that I post my report here.

She will crop your ass with she rides you like a horse 500 times each cheek.
Tits cropped while standing staight and chest out 400 a tit.
And fisted while having an enema.
All while having a vibe on max in your pussy. No cummni

I was feeling somewhat better when I woke up on the 21st, so I asked Reagen if we could catch up on the dares we had been missing. She happily agreed. I picked this one first. I stripped naked, put the vibe in my cunt, got on all fours, and Reagen mounted me and began.
The cropping on my ass were painful but bearable, as she was not hitting extremely hard, so it was more of a caning than whipping. I was pretty sore by the time she got done with the ass canings. I almost came once but I was able to hold it. Then she made me stand up on my tip-toes and stick out my chest. She caned each tit 400 times, and because my tits are more sensitive this was much more painful. I was crying as she finished up. Then she got the enema, filled it with water, then filled my ass up with it. Finally, she pushed her fist into my ass. It hurt like hell, because she did not give me opportunity to open up, she just forced it in there. But the pain was good, and she fisted my for a good 10 minutes before pulling out of me and allowing me to release the enema into the toilet. I was able to keep myself from orgasming th entire time, something I'm very proud of!

Old 12-27-2012, 05:25 PM   #148
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordeth View Post
Since its soon christmas you should dress up as a slutty little elf, that means darkgreen short dress with white hem, green santahat and green,red stockings and green heels.
Also you should tie a mistletoe above your clit since you have to be kissed when you are under one.
On friday I went to the mall. It was very crowded, but I persevered and found a costume shop. I found a few sexy elf dresses and tried them on. The one I like best fit me perfectly, so I paid for it and a green elf hat and went into a bathroom to change into it. The dress fit your specifications, it was dark green with, fairly short, and had white fur trim. I put it on along with my other clothes I had brought with me in a bag: Red platform wedge heels, red and green stockings, a wide black at my waist, and mistletoe. I tied the mistletoe to the belt buckle, and I wore this outfit the rest of that day and all day sunday (except for when I was asleep, or needed to be nude for other dares). I got plenty of attention, and I loved every bit of it.

Old 12-27-2012, 05:55 PM   #149
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
So, just to be clear, Reagen is bi? And you're lesbian with some tolerance for male attention?

What does her back porch/yard look like?

Reagen doesn't have to actively be your mistress all the time, but you should still act like her sub around the house.

I liked the locked heels dare so much, how about a new rule for when you're at home...
You must either be wearing heels if fully dressed, walking on tip toes if undressed, or crawling on all fours to rest your feet (can be done any time, feel free to crawl all the time if it suits you).

Whenever you guys eat dinner at home together, she sits normally, and you kneel next to her, hands cuffed behind you, and let her feed you.
I started following these rules today. Both of us have been enjoying them so far!

Old 12-27-2012, 05:58 PM   #150
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretlad View Post
Lets take the high heel chain to it's extreme, Reagan gets a large suitcase and packs as many of your clothes as possible, depending on how nice she's feeling towards you, this may be very easy for you or hard. The suitcase is then locked with a padlock and the key is placed in a recorded mail envelope addressed to yourself. Reagan keeps hold of this envelope.

You are now stuck wearing just whatever clothes Reagan has left for you. The only way to get access to the rest of your clothes is for Reagan to post the envelope and even then you would have to wait a few days.

Now you're thinking, how will I get Reagan to post it? It's a simple numbers game, you start with 20 points, every time you cause Reagan to cum, you lose a point, every time you cum, you gain 10 points. When you're down to 0 she will post the envelope. There are no rules, Reagan can torment and tease you as much as she wants, she can even get you to earn her orgasms.
We will do this in conjunction with my other weeklong dare (post #133), beginning sunday. I will post the list of clothes I am left with on saturday.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, contract, lesbian, pain, public humiliation, slavery, slut