Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-06-2022, 11:11 AM   #136
Klickfoot

take a black sharpie (the thicker the better) and write your real name followed by "is a diaper wetting baby" once on the front, and again on the back. Put on the diaper and a short...ish skirt, something that covers the diaper, but will allow you to flash it easily.

Now, you have to go for a 20 minute walk. For the most part, you can walk like normal, but when you walk past someone it gets more interesting. When you walk past them you have a choice. You can either pull the back of your skirt up for 2 seconds (but you aren't allowed to look to see if they are looking back at you), or, you can turn back and face them and flash the front for 6 seconds, but you can hide it if they look like they are going to turn and look.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 12:04 AM   #137
the_diaper_darer

You will be going for a mini road trip. You must be driving for at least an hour(can be thirty minutes each way). Diaper up as thick as you want, and drink three liters of water. Wait an hour before leaving(but no changing!). On your road trip you'll have a few things you'll need to do:
1. You're only allowed to wear a onesie and diaper(and socks and shoes).
2. You must go through a drive through in your onesie and diaper.
3. You must spend at least five minutes standing outside of your car(you can park somewhere secluded, but you have to be standing outside of your car for at least five minutes).
4. At the furthest point from your house, change into your fresh diaper in a public bathroom. You must throw the used diaper away in a trashcan outside the bathroom.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 04:20 PM   #138
rhl
getDare Succubus

I see you like cross dressing, so do I.
Let's diaper up, make that three diapers, add some leggings. If you prefer, a mini skirt. Of course you have been drinking fluids all day, and you are not allowed to pee within an hour of your departure.

Now let's take an hour walk, your choice of where to go, mall, streets, park, beach.
Old 05-11-2022, 11:51 AM   #139
Captain0blivious

You are going to complete 1 full week of 24/7 (according to my rules), no matter how long it takes. 24 hours times 7 days is 168 hours. That’s how many hours you need to complete. You start with 168 hours, and complete this dare when you get it down to 0 hours.

Starting the moment you read this post:
- Every hour you spend not diapered counts as -2 hours.
- Every time you go to the bathroom outside of a diaper is -12 hours. (basically, your “week” of 24/7 will get extended if you cheat).
- Every hour you’re wearing training pants or pull-ups counts as 0 hours.
- Every hour you’re wearing a real diaper counts as 1 hour.
- Every hour you’re wearing double diapers counts as 2 hours.
- Every hour you spend diapered in public wearing leggings or a short skirt or otherwise have a very hard to hide diaper counts as 3 hours.
- Every getdare you receive and complete during this time (other than this one) counts for 4 hours.
- Fake messes (that end in diapers)
- Diaper humiliation

Negotiable Limits
- Long term
- Risk of being caught
- Evidence pics
- Leaking

Hard Limits
- Illegal, immoral, unconsenting
- Social suicide, face pics, etc.
- Unhealthy/harmful
- Cross dressing, scat, sexual stuff

Vote for K1Rage, not me!
18+ Kik: Captain0blivious (with a zero)
Captain0blivious is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Captain0blivious for this post:
Old 05-20-2022, 04:15 PM   #140
Benjaneson
Baby Member

Don't use the bathroom from at least 5 pm. At 7 pm, put on a single diaper on top of your underwear. Continue with your evening and night as usual, but no changing the diaper, whatever happens, until at least 7 am.

In the morning:
If your underwear and/or diaper is messy, take your diaper off and dispose of it outside (it can be in a bag), while still wearing your messy underwear underneath your clothes. You can then change to clean underwear and dress as usual.
If your underwear and/or diaper is wet, do as above. You then have to wear double diapers under your clothes for the next 24 hours, wherever you go. When you're outside you don't have to use them, but when you're at home you have to use them (and can change immediately).
If your underwear and diaper are dry, leave your underwear and single diaper on. You will have to wear these for the next 24 hours, wherever you are. You can change immediately, but even when you're outdoors, you have to keep your wet and messy underwear with you - no throwing them away.
Benjaneson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 02:45 AM   #141
AusSlav

You gotta wear a diaper, preferably a printed one with a cute waist band. Now you're gonna go for a jog, so make sure you're wearing some nice exercise gear. Go into the bathrooms at the place you chose to jog at and pull the tapes off and the reseal them one at a time. You can be daring and do the quickly but loudly, or painstakingly quietly and slowly. Before you leave the park or wherever make sure to fully untie and retie both shoes!

Likes: Light anal, messy, age play, submissive, degrading, hypnosis, daddy kink, just started doing some light poopy play, bedwetting
Dislikes/Punishment: Lines, spanking, mouth soaping, corner time, potty training
Limits: Family, Friends, illegal, permanent, blood, FACE
AusSlav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 10:06 AM   #142
Ty_diaper_lover

Double diaper but make sure to cut slits in the inner one and that the 2 makes u waddle a bit. You will drink 1L of water before you head out to a quite park. While at the park u must walk around for some time before going to sit on a bench and wait for the water to kick in. You must sit there until the first diaper so soggy wet and you have messed yourself. Once that’s done fell free to take a 10 minute walk before heading home.

Likes: diapers, wetting and messing diaper, fill diaper with_____,wedgie, semi public diaper dares.

Dislikes: Anal, spanking, hard bondage

Limits: crossdressing, dares longer than a day, family/friends, nude/face pics, videos, pee drinking, edging, cum.

Spoiler:
If your reading this pm me a public diaper dare that I can do
Ty_diaper_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 10:58 AM   #143
Ty_diaper_lover

Just giving this a bump

Likes: diapers, wetting and messing diaper, fill diaper with_____,wedgie, semi public diaper dares.

Dislikes: Anal, spanking, hard bondage

Limits: crossdressing, dares longer than a day, family/friends, nude/face pics, videos, pee drinking, edging, cum.

Spoiler:
If your reading this pm me a public diaper dare that I can do
Ty_diaper_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 07:12 PM   #144
StonerDude

You must take a laxative and before it kicks in drink a liter of water, now diaper up and once you feel like you are about to mess go for a walk. Don't release your mess, but instead let it force itself out, trying not to hold it. You must then spend an hour walking or wet twice, whichever comes later

If you notice a spelling error feel free to send me a punishment
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88606
The link are my Likes/Dislikes/Limits: UPDATED 06/16/23
Mm/Dd/yy
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Boy/Girl
98% Pet
97% Ageplayer
95% Degradee
85% Primal (Prey)
84% Slave
82% Non-monogamist
74% Switch
73% Voyeur
72% Masochist
StonerDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 01:30 AM   #145
subboy908

Diaper up, and put on a loose fitting pair of pants or shorts if you're feeling brave. Don't wear a jacket or anything that would cover your diaper waistband peeking out, and carry your phone wallet and keys in your pants pockets to weigh them down and encourage them to sag.
You're going to be going shopping for groceries throughout the trip you're only allowed to adjust your pants twice if they start to sag make sure you don't waste them you don't want to be caught waddling with your pants round your ankles because you adjusted too soon. Buy enough to fill 2 bags so that while you're carrying them you'll be unable to adjust your pants and head home. Have fun xoxo

Limits= Social Suicide, Anything permanent, Extreme public stuff
subboy908 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subboy908 for this post:
Old 07-05-2022, 02:19 PM   #146
butterboy

Put on your thickest diaper and a tight pair of pants or shorts. Put on a short shirt that only barely covers your waistline. Now pull your diaper waistband all the way out of your pants so that only your shirt is covering it. Now go to a store and spend 15 minutes there without adjusting your clothes at all - make sure you bend over or reach for items at least five times.

Want to Try: Forced messing, longer term like 6 hours

Limits: full public, food in diapers/underwear, family/friends, illegal, blood, permanent, social suicide, personal info, sharing of photos/videos, sex toys, disgusting food

PM Dares
butterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 01:10 AM   #147
Wet_Diaper_Slave

Default Wet Humiliation

In the morning get 3 diapers 2 with holes both on the inside. Go on a walk, stay hydrated your not allowed home untill those diapers are soaking wet.

Give me wetting and/or cumming dares for work. Train me to love wet diapers.
Wet_Diaper_Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 03:14 AM   #148
maaik

Diaper up with 1 Thick or 2 normal Diapers. Insert a buttplug before. Drink at least 1 Liter before u go out for your Walk. Walk around the Park until u have peed in you Diaper. After u wet your Diaper search for a Slightly hidden Parkbench. Sit down and Try to get a Orgasm through your Diaper. But be carefull that u dont get caught. You arent alowed to go home until you cum in your Diaper once.
Toys: Diaper,pull up,bra,thong,hipster,body, pantyhose, buttplug s/m,Swimsuit,jarretels collar, handcuffs, nipple clamps, legging, dress

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95523
maaik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2022, 10:52 PM   #149
maaik

bump

I'm going to the beach today
Toys: Diaper,pull up,bra,thong,hipster,body, pantyhose, buttplug s/m,Swimsuit,jarretels collar, handcuffs, nipple clamps, legging, dress

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95523
maaik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 10:10 PM   #150
Wet_Diaper_Slave

Default Torture me i torture you 😉

While at the beach your not allowed to wear anything but a diaper. You can not cover your diaper it must be fully exposed. Bathrooms are completely off limits. Changes are allowed if needed but must be done on the beach.

Make me suffer wet diapers, Torture me. I dont like to have orgasms in my diapers but i have been a very naughty boy lately and deserve to be fully punished. long dares are great train me to love my soggy wet diapers. Work dares allowed as well.
Wet_Diaper_Slave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above