Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-11-2024, 03:26 PM   #136
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Well that's good, because I had literal tears in my eyes during this final round. I have managed to finish your task with thoroughly brutalized nipples.... They have been squished on every single side and snapped hard and spanked hard as well.

Thank you for putting together this task. My nipple hate you for it, but my pussy is soaking wet from it.
Toys: Hitachi wand, vibrator, suction cups (5 sizes), rubber bands (all sizes), nipple stretcher, mini dragon tail, handsfree breast pump, chopsticks, clothes pegs, binder clips (medium & large), large wooden paddle, wooden spoon, rope (jute), bondage spikes, tack bra inserts, clothes hangers
Painmeplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 03:52 PM   #137
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

Now that we have the changes agreed to ... and you are caught up on your rolls ... you can cum after finishing my task.
FrostbittenSoul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 04:18 PM   #138
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you to all of the tormentors for their input and torture today! I have endured quite a lot and my nipples are completely destroyed right now.... I truly felt like they might have fallen off several times.

After completing Frosty's assignment, I administered the 30 pussy swats and used the large paddle and charging cord with the charging cord only doing 5 and the paddle doing 25. This wasn't too too bad, but quite unpleasant on my dripping pussy....

I then used my hitachi wand and had 5 HUGE orgasms.... I soaked straight through the towel that was folded 4 times and made my blanket wet underneath it. It was a much needed release and an amazing, orgasmic time!!!!
Toys: Hitachi wand, vibrator, suction cups (5 sizes), rubber bands (all sizes), nipple stretcher, mini dragon tail, handsfree breast pump, chopsticks, clothes pegs, binder clips (medium & large), large wooden paddle, wooden spoon, rope (jute), bondage spikes, tack bra inserts, clothes hangers
The following user says Thank You to Painmeplease for this post:
Old 02-12-2024, 07:55 AM   #139
Caya
getDare Devil

Well my first roll of the day will be
A 6 and a 4 so
Large paddel and high deamge

Lucky you you will get your tits bound for the next 5 tasks
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Caya for this post:
Old 02-12-2024, 08:40 AM   #140
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@Caya thank you kindly for continuing to torture me my nipples are very angry from yesterday's brutality, so this should be quite interesting today. And all tied up.... Yikes
Old 02-12-2024, 08:46 AM   #141
Caya
getDare Devil

Well why sont we add another round than
2 and 6 so
The bigest suction cups and high demage
Old 02-12-2024, 08:47 AM   #142
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Oh wow.... Tied up and pumped to the max with the largest cups..... Eeeeekkkkkk you are mean
Old 02-12-2024, 09:07 AM   #143
Caya
getDare Devil

Am i .should the dice have pickefbthe smalest size ?
Old 02-12-2024, 09:13 AM   #144
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Lol honestly with tied tits all of the cups will hurt quite a lot. In a non-tied scenario, the larger cups hurt worse.
Old 02-12-2024, 09:15 AM   #145
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painmeplease View Post
Lol honestly with tied tits all of the cups will hurt quite a lot. In a non-tied scenario, the larger cups hurt worse.
Maybe the dice will give you another spanking task to do next
Old 02-12-2024, 09:36 AM   #146
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

This is day 10 of posting for me (all consecutive)... I'll start with my regular 2 and add some additional through the day. Might be a lot of rolls going forward, Im reading it as the additional torments are only for the extra rolls.

Here are the first two regular rolls

1 and 1. No clothes of course
5 and 1. 5 nipple twists before hand.

More to come later... I like some of those additional torments.
Old 02-12-2024, 09:43 AM   #147
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@Caya thank you for the well or tormented wishes

@MrSpanker you are reading that correctly. The additional torments are for the consistent tormentors to choose from on their additional rolls.
The amount of additions is actually what scares me most. Catching up and staying caught up with the influx of rolls will be quite difficult especially on weekdays... But as always I will do my best!!
Old 02-12-2024, 09:56 AM   #148
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

How was sleeping with the spikes.
Old 02-12-2024, 10:00 AM   #149
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@MrSpanker it was a bit uncomfortable because I couldn't roll over and if I did, I would feel the stabbing straight away... But overall not too awfully bad
Old 02-12-2024, 10:31 AM   #150
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

I like where this is going!

Last edited by FrostbittenSoul; 02-12-2024 at 10:38 AM.
FrostbittenSoul is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FrostbittenSoul for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk